The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotherapy

Part Eight

“Thank you for all you’ve done for me,” Mina whispered as she snuggled up to him and lay down in his arms.

“You’re so good to me,” Russell told her. “More than I deserve.”

“I do want you,” she said. “I love how you want me and I love how you trust me.”

“How could I not want you?” he asked. “I hated myself for drinking, but I love myself when I’m with you. Even when I thought I couldn’t tell you, I loved being with you.”

“So where do you want to go for our honeymoon?” Mina asked slyly.

If Russell was surprised by the question, he didn’t show it. “I was thinking Paris,” he mused.

“Sounds perfect.”

“You are my dream come true,” he told her.

“We’re complete with each other?” she suggested.

“And we’ll live as we’ve never lived before,” he promised, quoting Phantom.

Mina smiled and laid her head on his chest. “And now I’m here with you, no second thoughts. I’ve decided.”

* * *

The alarm went off. Mina groaned and opened her eyes — then realized she was snuggled in Russell’s arms, and smiled.

“Hey,” she whispered.

“Good morning,” he murmured back, and ran a hand over her hair. She shivered in delight.

“I could so get used to this,” he added.

“I’d like that,” she replied, and laid her fingers on his cheek. “Why do you have the alarm set so early?”

“I have to go to work on east coast time.”

“Ugh.”

“That goes double for me,” he said. “At least I’ll be going in to work happy this morning.” He gave her a kiss, then got out of bed and started towards the bathroom.

He stopped in the doorway and turned towards her. “I’ve got to take a shower,” he said. “Do you want to come?”

She threw the covers off. “Oh, yeah.” She pinned her hair up, then followed him in.

Mina loved seeing the water flow over Russell’s masculine body — and the way his warm brown eyes lingered on her curves made her heart patter. She stole the soap when he closed his eyes to wash his face, then lathered her hands and caressed his body. He took a deep breath, and moaned when her hands reached his private parts. His body answered her touch, and he rinsed his face to gaze at her. “I want you, Mina,” he gasped.

“You’re mine, Russell,” she said softly, and stood up. To her delight, he covered his own hands in soap and returned the favor. His slippery hands caressed her shoulders, her arms, her breasts, her thighs, her behind, and between her legs.

She felt weak in the knees, and leaned back against the tiled wall. His hands were so loving and sensual.

“Come to me,” she whispered.

He gazed at her, brown eyes full of longing. “I don’t know if we have the time...”

She dropped into her hypnotherapist’s voice. “Come to me, Russell.” She remembered what he’d confessed to her earlier, and gazed into his eyes, giving him her most flirtatious look.

Russell took her into his arms and kissed her, with love and passion. She lifted one leg, placed it on the bathtub’s rim, slid her hands to his behind, and pulled him to her.

He slid inside her; he was hard and warm, and touched her so wonderfully, all the sensitive places, the top, the sides, the back...

She gasped as he moved deep inside her; his chocolate-brown gaze was focused completely on her. He was hers.

“What are you thinking?” she gasped.

“I love the way you touched me,” he confessed. “You are my dream. This is so... so fun with you!”

She laughed, holding him tightly to her as he moved. “You feel great too. This is what I want.”

He smiled, tentatively, shyly. “You like talking when we’re doing this?”

“Yes,” she told him, keeping her gray eyes locked on his. “This is one way we can bond.” She flashed a grin at him. “Keep telling me what you’re thinking.”

“Your eyes just seduce me,” he told her. “You can turn me on with just a look.”

She kept staring into his eyes. “And what about now?”

“Now,” he whispered. “You are my world.”

He touched deep inside her, and she gasped.

“You alright?” he asked, eyes wide.

“Yes, oh yes. Yes.” They were reacting together, bodies joined, eyes locked. She kissed him, and they completed each other, and she was home with him, and she climaxed...

And Russell pulled away with a groan and stepped into the water, shaking as he came.

“Oh. Oh.” Mina smiled. “Thanks. Yes. Thanks.”

Russell leaned back against the ledge. “Thank you. You were perfect.”

* * *

Russell had to drop her back at her office on his way to work, as she’d left her car there. He stepped out and opened her door for her after pulling into the empty parking lot.

She took his hand and let him help her out, and grinned as he pulled her to him and kissed her.

“Can I see you again tonight?” he asked, looking into her eyes.

“Yes, oh yes,” she told him, and kissed him back. “I don’t want to let you go!”

“I don’t want to leave,” he admitted. “But I’m running late already. Shall I pick you up here?”

She shook her head. “No. Come by my place.” She pulled out a business card and scribbled her home address on the back. “How about six?”

“Don’t you get off work at five?”

“Yes, but I want to get ready.” She winked at him, and grinned at his reaction.

“What, are you planning something?”

“Yes.”

“What is it?”

“It’s a surprise.”

* * *

At ten of six that evening, Russell parked on Mina’s street and fed the meter. He started down the sidewalk, but the sight of her emerging from the building stopped him in his tracks.

Mina was wearing the same Victorian dress she’d worn on their first meeting. It was raven-black, with purple at the collar and the wrists. It buttoned down the middle. Below her waist, it accented her figure, hugging her hips, rippling down to her feet. Her curly red hair tumbled sensually around her shoulders. A sudden breeze caught the dress, and it billowed around her elegantly; her hair waved sensuously in the wind.

She’s wearing that for me, Russell realized. Just for me. Mina remembers our first meeting. She wants to be beautiful for me. She wants this like I do.

She smiled at him, looking at him through her lashes. She was wearing just enough eyeliner to make her eyes irresistibly deep.

Russell strode to her, handed her the rose he’d brought, and reached for her. She shook her head, placing a finger on his lips. He couldn’t stop staring at her. His eyes drank in her beauty, her elegance, her sensuality.

“What is it?” he asked, and she smiled.

She tilted her head to one side, and he was caught by her wonderful gray eyes. She was gorgeous! He felt the energy between them, the force that was drawing them together. Oh, he wanted to kiss her. There was such tenderness in her expression.

“Just so you know, I’m planning on hypnotizing you tonight,” Mina said.

She’s so sexy when she uses her therapist’s voice to flirt, Russell thought. And she’s saying that for me, he thought. She knows what her eyes do to me. She knows how to seduce me with her eyes, those bewitching gray eyes.

Facing him, she took a step up the stairs, backwards, and then another.

Her gray pools shone in the light, their unusual, impossibly deep color drawing him in. He could stare into her eyes forever.

She opened the door and invited him in with a gesture.

Russell followed her inside. He took her hand, and she smiled at him, delighted. Their hands were about the same size, and her skin was so smooth. She laced her fingers through his. and they ascended the stairs to her apartment, holding hands.

Mina unlocked the interior door.

Inside was a room with a table and a desk — both walnut — and a dark couch. Beyond were doorways to the kitchen, the dining room, and the living room. Russell could feel how soft the beige carpet was under his feet.

He watched Mina walk around the apartment lighting candles, and she ignited an incense stick for good measure.

A beep came from the kitchen, and Mina smiled self-consciously, the moment broken. “That would be the oven,” she said, and hurried towards the sound.

Russell followed her, but she’d already put on oven gloves and taken a pie out.

“Dinner will be ready in three minutes,” she said.

“We’re having pie?”

“It’s a chicken pot pie, with peas and mushrooms,” Mina told him. “Come with me.”

Carrying the pie, she led him into the dining room. The small table was set for two; a lit candle stood in the center, and glasses of ice water had already been poured. She put the pie down on a hot pad and served it onto both plates.

“Is water fine?” she asked.

“It’s perfect,” Russell assured her.

Mina looked at him with a smile as he pulled out her chair for her. “Thank you!”

Her smile was so delightful, her gray eyes so enchanting. “Why aren’t you eating — oh, you’re waiting for me. You’re such a gentleman!”

She took a bite, and Russell followed suit.

“Thanks for coming by,” she said.

“Of course.”

“Would you mind if I hypnotized you tonight?” she asked slyly.

Mina wanted to hypnotize him. The woman he loved wanted to look into his eyes and whisper to him in her most soothing voice. He’d become so relaxed that she’d be able to slip into his mind and control his body like she had last night...

“I’d like that,” he told her.

“Why?”

“Because I trust you,” he said. “Having you as a therapist was one thing, but being with you...” He trailed off.

“Yes?”

“I didn’t realize how intimate this would be. You know so much about me from when you were my therapist. The things you did last night with hypnosis...”

She grinned, her eyes never leaving his. “Do you feel at home with me the way I feel with you?”

“Yes. I know I can tell you anything.”

“Do you want to tell me all your secrets?”

“Haven’t I already?”

“Let me rephrase that. What do you think about having a hypnotherapist as a girlfriend?”

“I think it’s alluring.” His eyes never left her face.

“Why do you feel that way?” Mina asked.

“You’re smart, and beautiful,” he said, and they both smiled. “You are, Mina. You’re gorgeous. I trust you completely. We want the same things. And the idea of you... um... taking control...”

“That’s not what hypnosis does.”

“It does with me,” Russell hazarded. “Every time I look at you, every time you speak, everything in me insists that I can relax and trust you if you want to be in control. I have to be so disciplined at work, but being with you makes me comfortable.” He paused. “Did you already hypnotize me tonight?”

She tilted her head to one side. “Yes and no.”

“What does that mean?”

“I want to hypnotize you,” Mina told him. “I wanted you to come to my place tonight. I wanted you to see where I live, to be with me in my home. I’ve been daydreaming about seeing you here instead of my office. I want you to trust me to hypnotize you in an unfamiliar place. I didn’t do it before, but you are here now, and you walked in here knowing I can, knowing that I plan to. Are you afraid of what I can do?”

“No, I’m not,” Russell admitted. “But I do want to get to know you better.”

“Ask me anything.”

“What’s your favorite color?”

“Purple. Yours?”

“Gray.”

Mina arched an eyebrow. “That sounds boring. Why gray?”

“Not a boring gray,” Russell told her. “The kind of gray that has a hint of blue around the edges, the kind that draws you in, the kind that seems ebony in the shadows but captures any light and gleams with... hypnotic intensity.”

He saw it connect. “Oh,” Mina said softly, and blushed. “What’s your favorite animal?” she asked quickly.

“Husky, I suppose. I had one growing up. And yours?”

“Can you guess?”

Russell looked her up and down. “Lioness?”

Mina smiled coyly. “Very good. How’d you know?”

“Your hair.”

Mina’s mouth twitched, and Russell let her have it. “I love the way the light glints off it — it’s so elegant — and when you wear it down it makes your face so mysterious. And the way it flows over your shoulders. Of course lioness, it’s your mane.”

Mina was grinning widely now, and shook her head a little, showing off. Russell gazed at her as her gleaming red hair slid sensually around her shoulders. “Then you’ll let me hypnotize you tonight?” she asked.

“I don’t think I could stop you if you tried.”

“Why’s that?”

“You’re the most alluring person I’ve ever met,” Russell told her. “I love looking into your eyes, and seeing you smile, and hearing you laugh.” Mina giggled, but he continued. “I love the way you carry yourself. I want to dance with you again.”

“I’m looking forward to that too,” she said.

Russell smiled wryly. “No pressure there,” he said, and she laughed some more.

“Were you afraid of coming up?” she asked.

“No, but...”

“But?”

He looked at his plate. “This is the most outlandish thing I... You’re going to think I’m crazy.”

“Russell, look into my eyes.”

He looked up at her lovely face, into her enchanting gray pools.

“Tell me,” Mina chanted. Her voice had become low, soothing, intense. “You’re not afraid. I’m not afraid. You can tell me anything.”

“When I’m with you,” Russell admitted, “I feel like nothing is important but you. I feel a — a pull, like — like I’m supposed to be with you, like I’m supposed to be hugging you and kissing you.”

She grinned. “I feel that too. Like Christine and the Phantom — I need you in order to be me. There’s this whole other part of me that’s been asleep my whole life, the part of me that knows I’m supposed to be with you, and it’s awake now. I can’t deny it. I don’t want to.”

“How did you make me tell you that with your eyes?” Russell asked.

Mina giggled. “I didn’t do anything.”

“Ha.”

She grinned, delighted. “I didn’t. Just because I’m a hypnotherapist doesn’t mean my eyes have some magic power.” She wiggled her fingers in the air in front of him. “Hypnosis has nothing to do with a person’s eyes. Forgive me for taking advantage of your misconceptions. You can resist me if you want to.”

Russell put his fork down on his now-empty plate. “What if I don’t want to?” He rose, walked to her, and offered her his hand.

She let him help her up. “What do you mean?”

“I want to look into your eyes, even if that hypnotizes me,” he said, gazing at her. “Being with you is the best thing I’ve ever felt.”

Russell slid an arm around her waist, drew her to him, and kissed her. Mina’s full lips were sensual and slippery and moist, and kissing her was so easy, the most natural thing in the world. Their arms went around each other, and their kisses became passionate.

Finally she broke apart from him, and led him into the living room. She turned the electric lights down so most of the illumination came from candles. She alighted on the sofa. He sat beside her and reached for her, but she shook her head, her lovely red curls dancing over her shoulders.

“May I hypnotize you now?” Mina asked.

Russell gazed at her. Being hypnotized by a girlfriend was such a different kind of intimacy than being hypnotized by a therapist — but he knew Mina. He knew how smart she was, and that she’d never let anything go wrong. He’d started falling in love with her ten years ago at Phantom; then they’d gotten to know each other in a completely different way, and she’d used her power to help him regain control over his life.

He took both her hands in his. “Mina, you are the woman I love, the woman I trust. I want you to hypnotize me.”

“Look into my eyes.” She’d dropped into her therapist’s voice, the voice that was so professional when she used it at work, so seductive when she used it on him at home.

“I thought you said it doesn’t have anything to do with eyes,” Russell said, but locked gazes with her anyway. It was so intimate looking into Mina’s eyes this way, knowing what she was going to do to him.

“It doesn’t, not as therapist and patient. But as boyfriend and girlfriend looking into each other’s eyes helps us get in rapport.”

“I’m glad.”

She smiled. Her eyes were gorgeous, and marvelously deep.

“Do you trust this?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Good. Now focus completely on me. Relax, let’s breathe together, in, out, in, out, that’s right. You’re going into a very natural state of hypnosis, so natural, so easy, trusting me completely.

“Hypnosis is completely normal. We all go in and out of hypnosis all the time, whenever we concentrate on something, and this is very much the same. I’ll be your guide — just concentrate on my eyes and listen to my voice. It’s so easy to be hypnotized.

“You told me that you have to be in control all the time at work, and how stressful that is. Now imagine yourself becoming more relaxed each time you inhale, and letting go of all that stress each time you exhale. In, out, in, out, with me, that’s right. With every breath you become more relaxed; with every breath you focus more on my eyes.

“Now you’re letting go of all your stress, and you’re relaxing more and more. You can just relax and let go. You don’t have to be in control... you can let me be in control for a while. This makes you so relaxed.

“And now your eyelids are getting heavy, starting to blink... you’re feeling so relaxed you can’t keep your eyes open... but you continue to focus on my voice. Your eyelids are getting too heavy to keep open. They’re closing... soo heavy... closing your eyes... that’s right... and on the count of three, you will fall into a deep sleep. One... two...”

* * *

Russell’s brown eyes closed and his body relaxed at Mina’s soft command. He’s so handsome, she thought — and he trusts me completely. He lets me hypnotize him with my eyes. He wants me to.

Mina ran a hand through her hair and grinned. Russell’s my boyfriend! He loves who I am and what I do — and he wants me to be in control.

She ran her fingers through his brown hair. And now, dearest, she thought, let’s see how far I can take you.

* * *

“When you open your eyes,” Russell heard Mina chant, “you will see everything in black and white. The whole world will be devoid of color, like you’re watching it on an old television set. The only thing in color will be me.”

She snapped her fingers.

“You’re kidding,” he said, and opened his eyes.

Everything she’d said was true. The beige carpet and curtains had become gray; the brown sofa was black. He held up his hands in front of his face, but even those were monochrome. The world was like an old movie. Everything in it lacked color.

Everything but her.

Looking at Mina in this context was like seeing a ray of sunlight through the clouds on a rainy day. She sat on the grayed-out sofa in her black and purple dress, but the natural black was so deep and rich compared with its grayscale surroundings. Her soft skin was so vibrantly alive; her curly red hair was the most stunningly beautiful thing he’d ever seen. Her eyes had been gray before, but now they were deeper than ever, with a perfect midnight-blue around the edges.

Russell took her hand, and gazed at the contrast between the soft warmth of her hand and his own gray one. “This is amazing,” he said, and looked up at her beautiful face.

She smiled mischievously. “Kiss my neck, Russ.”

Russell drew her to him, and touched his lips to her neck as she tipped her head back. “Oh, by the way,” Mina murmured, “when you kiss my neck you feel blissful, more with each kiss. You cannot speak, but kiss me.”

Her neck was so smooth under his lips; she shivered delightfully as he kissed. His arms went around her, and she moaned in contentment. His eyes drank in the sight of her warm skin, so close to him. Her red hair teased his black-and-white vision, and he knew there was no question that he was holding the most beautiful woman on earth in his arms. Mina had a wonderful scent, and he felt giddy as he breathed in the fragrance of her body. She was so phenomenally alive.

She moved her face towards him, and intercepted his kisses with her lips. He’d never felt so at home, so comfortable. He was supposed to be here, he was meant to kiss her, for both their lives had led to this moment. This was his destiny, to be here, holding her, the single being of color in a black-and-white world.

“You make me so happy,” Mina said amidst kisses, and he laughed — then realized he couldn’t get his mouth to form words.

Mina giggled at his expressions. “You no longer play the silent role. What are you trying to say?”

“Whoa. Um, okay. It’s that — you’re exciting,” Russell told her. “It’s so weird that you can turn off my ability to talk just like that. It’s a little scary, but I trust you.”

“Good.”

Russell touched her cheek, his dull gray hand such a contrast with her warm skin. “You’re the loveliest woman I’ve ever seen.”

Her happiness made her smile even more beautiful. “Oh, by the way.”

“What?”

“Look into my eyes, Russell.”

Snap.

* * *

It’s such a thrill putting Russell into a trance, Mina thought. All I have to do is speak a few words and he goes so deep! He’s sexy, romantic, trusting — and he’s my boyfriend.

I have a boyfriend, she thought giddily. It’s Russell. He’s in love with me. A man I respect is in love with me. He’s doing everything I ask him to. He wants to.

And I belong to him, too, she thought. I’ve been waiting all my life for someone to look at me the way he does. Russell sees who I really am. Mina the therapist, Mina the woman, Mina the romantic, Mina the hypnotist.

Mina the lioness.

She took his hand, and led her hypnotized boyfriend into her bedroom.

To Be Continued