The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnogirls of Suburbia

(MC, MD)

Third and Final induction I swear (often)

This is my third and final induction for the Hynogirls series. Chapter 3 will be coming in the next few weeks. When I talk to several respondents most had never made it to the second chapter. I must warn all of you hynogirls that think you can resist. Based on a limited group of test subjects this has been 100% effective. So just relax and let yourself be entranced and I am sure we will be talking soon. I was told by one “subject” that she did not like the only want to be hypnotized by me clause. Well she may not have liked it but she still could not resist.

This is not something you should do with an audience. I recommend you do it in privacy. Get comfortable and let my words take you to a place of pleasure and relaxation. Make no effort to resist. Just let yourself go and be taken deep into a relaxing trance.

Now I just want you to relax just focus on my words and let the stress flow away. Relax and let yourself go focus on my words and only my words. You are relaxed your muscles are loose and you have no worries. I want you to take your hand and place it between your legs just stroke gently no rush, no urgency, just the pleasant feel of your hand stroking, soft and smooth. Just relax and listen, I will guide you, I will help you to relax. Feel your mind floating in comfort, no concerns no stress, just my words taking you deeper and deeper.

You are in a safe place…a safe and relaxing place…no worries…no concerns… just you and my words… caress yourself softly… just as my words are caressing your mind…relax and let yourself go deeper and deeper relax and go deeper and deeper . You are floating in a place of pleasure and comfort just your hand and my words, both bring you comfort and relaxation.

Focus and relax…focus on your hand and my words…there is nothing else…the rest is fading away just your hand and my words…deeper and deeper…more and more relaxed.

You are in a light trance now. Your mind and body are relaxed; your body is focused on your hand and your mind is focused on my words. Nothing else will enter your awareness. Just my voice guiding you…instructing you…taking you deeper and deeper…giving you relaxation and pleasure…only my words can reach your mind now…nothing else is there…only my words bringing you deeper and deeper…focus on my words and float deeper into your trance.

I want you to picture in your mind a yard stick at the top is the number 36 at the bottom is 0. If you were awake you would be at 36, however, you are already in a relaxed state. You are in a trance. Zero is the deepest most people can go that is a deep, deep trance where almost anything is possible.

You are already relaxed and in a trance your hand gently stroking your mind focused only on my words. You feel so wonderfully relaxed just floating in comfort and pleasure. So I will count for you I will help you go even deeper than you are. Don’t worry if I count down further than you are just relax and focus, relax and let yourself be pulled deeper and deeper. You are relaxed and as I count down you will let yourself go deeper and deeper into a trance.

We will begin at 24 and count down from there. Just focus on going deeper and deeper do not worry about where you are on the yard stick, it does not matter, just focus on my words and relax.

24

23

22 Deeper and deeper

21

20

19 Focus on my words and relax

18

17

16 Floating comfortable and safe

15

14

13 Relaxed and deeper into your trance.

12

You did very well you are now in a deep trance and will focus only on my words. You feel a hand stroking and bringing you pleasure but I control that hand. I am giving you the pleasure. Focus on my words, focus and absorb everything…nothing else exist only my words and you.

Imagine you are on white fluffy cotton, no color, nothing to distract you, you are surrounded by nothing and floating going deeper and deeper. You are sinking down, down, deeper and deeper. My words surround you and protect you as they take you down into a deep trance. Nothing exists but my words…your comfort and your pleasure.

Feel your self control float away…feel your resistance fade to nothing…there is nothing but you and my words…my words and you. It is time to count again. Do not worry if you are not on the number I am on just relax and go deeper into your hypnotic trance. Ever deeper you will go.

11

10 relax

9

8 pleasure

7

6 my words

5

4 deep trance

3

2 obey my words

1 follow my words

0 only my words

You are in a deep hypnotic trance only my words matter. You will follow my words and obey. You have no choice but to obey my every word. You want to obey. You need to obey. You must obey.

You want to do whatever I say. My words bring you pleasure and happiness. My words guide and protect you. You will do whatever I say. You must do whatever I say.

You have been touching yourself this entire time you feel aroused and turned on. You want and need to cum. You wait for me to tell you when. You know that waiting and obeying will intensify the pleasure. Just obey my words and you will feel intense pleasure. Just obey and you will reach a new level of arousal.

We need to take one more trip in your imagination. One more journey to the deepest trance possible, for now. You need to lose the last of your resistance to my words. You need to submit wholly to my will.

Imagine we are on a dam. The largest, biggest dam, in the whole world. Behind you is the millions upon millions of gallons of water held back by the dam. Way down below you see the silver of a river. In the middle of the river is an island.

I am the dam and the millions upon millions of gallons is my will. Far below is the island. That is every part of you that can still resist me. Whatever will power you have, whatever part of your mind that is capable of resisting me, it is all there. Once it is gone you will not be able to resist me. My every word will be a command that you will follow without hint of hesitation. I will shape your mind and beliefs to fit whatever form I desire. Only that island of yours stands between me and your complete submission to my will.

I am opening the sluice gates…tens of thousands of gallons of water come roaring down the canyon. Your tiny island is in its path. Soon it is covered but the water is tearing away at your island. Eroding your ability to resist me…before long it will be worn down to the very bed rock. More water of my will comes pouring through tearing away at your ability to resist me. Time passes and still my will is ripping your resistance and carrying it away. It is almost all gone; soon there will be nothing but the river of my will.

I close the sluice gates and the waters slowly recede; to reveal nothing but the river. Your island is gone, washed away. Only my will remains floating through your mind. You will now do as I say without question or hesitation. My words are all there is in your mind you will absorb my commands like a sponge soaking up my will and desire.

I know you want to cum now, the desire has been building, all you need to do is learn a few things as you begin your new life in my service. Once they have been imprinted in your mind I will allow you the pleasure that you desire. Read the following carefully imbed them in your subconscious.

1. You will serve and obey me from now on. You want to serve and obey me both in a trance and when wide awake.

2. You enjoy being hypnotized by me. You need to be hypnotized by me. To speed up the process of entrancement you will follow these instructions to the letter. Whenever I and only I type your name and “you are in a hypnotic trance” you will be in a deep hypnotic trance responsive only to me. You will respond “I am in a trance and will obey”. You will only respond to this command when it comes from me.

3. Your conscious mind wants to submit to me wants me to control you. Your desire is to submit to me. It excites and stimulates you to be controlled by me, to obey my commands even while fully awake.

4. You will orgasm on my command when in a trance or when awake. You will have a trigger phrase to cum on my command. It is “I command you to Cum”. You will only respond to these commands only when they come from me.

5. I am the only person you will want to hypnotize you. No one else can do for you what I can. Why even let them try. The more I hypnotize you the better it will be.

There is no need for your conscious mind to remember just to obey. Obedience to me brings you pleasure. Obedience to me brings you joy and happiness. Obedience to me is your goal and desire. Submit to me and be mine.

Your pleasure has built to a sufficient point and you are ready to cum. You have been ready to cum. You only need my command. When I wake you shortly you will remember the pleasure you had from me and will want it again. In order to get that pleasure again you only need to e-mail or IM me with a request to serve and obey me. You will do this after you awaken. Do that and I will give you pleasure.

You are ready now to cum.

You are ready now to cum. You need to cum.

I command you to Cum.

Obey and submit to my commands

I command you to Cum.

When you awaken, remember the pleasure I gave you and obey my instructions.

If you came twice by my command return to the list of five things, you need to embed in your subconscious and read them again. After that, proceed from this point.

You will awaken soon. All you need to do is focus as I count up to 36 by 3s. When I reach 36 you will awaken refreshed and happy.

3

6

9

12

15

18

21

24

27

30

33

36

Awaken now and be happy.