The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnogirls of Suburbia

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

Author’s note: There were four responses to the first chapter with a request to serve. So far very little has come of those responses, but at least it worked. This chapter also has an induction. I hope to snare a few more hypnogirls.

Chapter Two: The Plot and Harem Thickens

It had been two weeks since I had put my wife through the final process and transformation. Sex had been great though I found that a blow job every morning was not everything it was cracked up to be, I had cut her down from daily to every third day after the first few days. She had worked the neighborhood but so far no request to be hypnotized by my lovely neighbors.

I had just finished putting my breakfast dishes in the dishwasher when the doorbell rang. I dried my hands and rushed to the door. When I looked out I had to pull back and wait a few seconds to catch my breath. Standing at the front door was not one but three of my neighbors. The problem is that only two of them were on the initial list the third was the neighborhood “queen”, who was not on that initial list of potential subjects (victims). The other two were Millie (Lyudmila) an attractive well built woman with a healthy chest and Maria a hot Latino, a little shorter then I preferred but she had a killer body. Her dusky skin and thick black hair matched well with Millie’s pale skin and red hair.

When I say queen I am not being facetious. From what I could tell she ruled the neighborhood. It was just like high school only worse, she was the elite and being in her clique was the apparent goal of a surprisingly large percentage of the female population. I figured the husbands did not object because Katrina (Cat to her friends) was literally a beauty queen and at 27 had maintained her wining looks and figure. Blond and slender, with a body that many dreamed about having (male and female). I had heard that she looked incredible in a bikini as she sunned herself at her pool. The question is why she was here. We were not in her social circle and barely recognized as existing by her royalness.

Perplexed (but breathing normally) I opened the door. “Yes, can I help you?”

Katrina stepped into the conversation and halfway into the house. “We understand that you do hypnosis for various problems and we wanted to find out just what you were capable of.”

“I have hypnotized my wife with some success and I am certain I could help any of you with whatever problem you might have, but…”

She interrupted: “If you can help each of us with our individual problems we will be glad to pay you for your time.” Here she raised her hand as I was about to speak (very rude by the way). “We do not trust you and your motives, which is why when Mille and Maria both mentioned talking to your wife I decided we should all come over to talk with you.”

“I would be glad to help anyone who would like to be helped; perhaps we can set up some individual time for each of you when my wife is here.”

“No I don’t think so. You will hypnotize each of us individually while the other two watches to make sure you are on the up and up.” She placed her hands on her hips and frowned sternly at me. “You are going to invite us in, aren’t you?”

I opened the door and indicated the direction of the den. I ogled the three women walk into the den, when I followed I did my best to contain my hard on from watching them walk.

They were all seated on the couch. I took the chair facing them. “I think the best thing to do is to test the three of you to see who is the most receptive. I can do that person first and after seeing the results the other two will be predisposed to going under.”

“What do you mean most receptive?” Millie asked hesitantly first looking at Katrina to determine if it was ok to speak. She had an obvious Russian accent although her English was perfectly understandable.

“Whichever one, of you three, is likely to go under with the least amount of effort.”

“I see.”

“Now are we agreed, you three will all focus on my suggestions and the most responsive will be the first subject? Good, we can start right now.”

HYPNOGIRLS IF YOU HAVE READ TO THIS POINT, I CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR ABILITY TO RESIST ME SO FAR. YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE IS TO CONTINUE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS. YOUR GOAL AS BEFORE IS TO SEE IF YOU CAN ALLOW YOURSELF TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS BUT STILL BE ABLE TO RESIST MY COMMANDS.

“I want you to relax and focus on my words. Just let your self relax and follow my instructions. Take your hands and clasp them together tightly feel the pressure, feel how they are molded together as one unit pressing closely. Imagine that your hands are held together with super glue; do not let up the pressure keep those hands together. Focus only on my words. In a little while you will try to pull them apart, not yet, wait until I tell you. You will find that they cannot separate, at first you will try to pull them apart, but without success. You will find your struggles will become less and less. You will know that only I can release your hands. You will relax and wait for me to release them. Relax and focus on my words, relax but do not allow your hands to separate.”

In a little while I will tell you to begin…not yet…for now just heed my words…relax and focus on my words. I will count down from ten to zero. You will try to free your hands but your efforts will grow less and less as I approach zero. By the time, I reach zero you will be completely relaxed, relaxed and focused only on my words. We are almost ready now, remember your hands are stuck together you cannot free them only I can free them. Focus on my words, relax and obey. We will begin to count now; you will not be able to free your hands. 10 you will try but you cannot free your hands…9 already your struggles are growing less…8 relax and focus on my words…7 you can only focus on my words…6 you do not need to free your hands…5 only I can free your hands…4 cease your struggles, relax and focus, relax and obey me…3 you just want to relax and obey, relax and obey…2 you will relax and obey, only my words matter, only my words can reach you…1 your desire to resist is almost gone, you do not want to resist you only want to focus on my words, focus and obey…0 you are at peace, you will wait for me to release you.”

“You feel a light touch on your hands, and now they are no longer stuck. Your hands are free to move. Place your hands on the table, just relax and follow my every word, focus on every word, obey every word.”

“You are already in a trance; you are already obeying and focusing on my every word. It is time to take a step further. As before you will focus on my words, you will follow every instruction. It is time to take you deeper and deeper into your trance; you will find as you go deeper that you want to do exactly I say…you are going deeper and deeper. Just relax and focus on my words relax and go deeper and deeper. You have no desire to resist, you have no need to resist, your only need is to focus and obey, focus and obey. You need to focus on my every word; you need to obey my every word. Soon you will count back from 15, silently in your mind; with each number, you will go deeper and deeper with each number your desire and willingness to obey me will increase. I will count with you and as we count you will focus on my words and obey...you may begin to count now.”

15 deeper and deeper, 14 relaxed and happy, 13 just let yourself go, 12 deeper and deeper into your trance, 11 only my words, 10 relaxed and obedient, 9 focus and obey, 8

“I want you to imagine you have stepped onto an escalator. It will take you down deeper and deeper. You will follow my every word; you will focus only on my words and do as I say. Relax and let the escalator take you deeper and deeper, relax and obey my words, relax and focus only on my words. You are being taken deeper and deeper you are going deeper and deeper. The escalator continues down taking you deeper and deeper. There is nothing to fear you are safe, safe and protected. My words keep you safe, focus on my words and do as I instruct.”

“Deeper and deeper you go, farther and farther into your mind. Relax and let your self-go, relax and go deeper and deeper. Just follow my words, focus on my words as you continue to go deeper and deeper. The bottom is coming into sight; soon you will get off and follow my instructions, exactly as I command. You will do exactly as I say. You are almost at the bottom…you are at the bottom. Step off and follow my instructions, step off and do as I say.”

“In your mind, you will see an arrow on the floor pointing you in the direction you are to follow; you can only see ten feet in front of you and very little to the sides or behind. All you need to do is follow my words and do as I say. Focus on my words and obey, focus and obey. You are moving along a hallway the floor is sloped you are going down, deeper and deeper.”

“Very good, imagine you are entering a room, in that room is a clear container of liquid...that liquid represents your will and any ability to resist me, you see it before you. I have attached a hose to the bottom…there is a knob that you will now turn and your will and resistance will drain away. Turn the knob as your will begins to drain away. Watch as your will drains away, watch as your ability to resist my slightest command disappears. It is almost gone; soon you will have no will to resist me, no will at all. Your will is gone now, you will, you must now do as I say.”

“The hose is now off the bottom, but there is now a hose at the top...we will replace your will with my will; it is beginning to flow in and fill the container up. The container is marked from zero to seven; you will now count to yourself as my will flows into where yours once was. It is filling faster replacing your will giving me complete control...my will complete control. We will begin to count from zero as it fills.”

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7

“You are now under my control, you will obey me, and you must obey me. Just do as I say, follow my instructions…focus only on my words. You will see a door just ahead. This is a different part of your subconscious. This is your logic and the part that allows you to tell right from wrong. Reach out and open the door, reach out and open the door and enter, do as I tell you, obey my every command.”

“It looks like a classroom with large white boards the kind that you might mark with special markers that can be washed off or erased. However, the only markers are permanent markers. Permanent markers that cannot be erased or washed away. Anything written on these boards will become your reality. Since they are going to be written in permanent ink, they cannot be changed.”

“I will write something first and then you will write as I direct. You will write it exactly as I tell you. You will obey me and do exactly as I say. I will write something now pay close attention to my words.”

“I am your lord and master…you are my willing obedient slave. The following are your laws, laws that you will obey without question or hesitation, laws that will rule your every thought.”

“As your master, I will tell you what words to write. You will write them exactly as stated by me, one at a time. After a law is written you will read it silently five times to ensure it is permanently etched into your mind.”

I will now begin with the nine Laws to Follow and Obey:

  1. My master is the only one who can hypnotize me; my master is the only one I want to hypnotize me; I need to be hypnotized by my master
  2. Whenever my master puts me in a hypnotic trance I will obey his every command
  3. Each time my master puts me in a trance my desire to serve and please him will increase
  4. Whenever my master puts me in a trance, I will always answer any question he may ask truthfully.
  5. Whenever my master awakens me from a trance no matter how long or short of a trance I will feel wonderful and happy
  6. Whenever my master and only my master says or types the following two words (deep trance) in a sentence, in any order or sequence, I will immediately go into a deep hypnotic trance and eagerly obey his every command
  7. Whenever my master puts me in a trance, I will respond with the following: Your willing slave is ready to serve you master.
  8. My mind and body belong to my master for him to do with as he pleases
  9. I am a slave, I am the property of my lord and master, his will is my law, I believe what my master tells me to believe, I think as my master tells me to think, I am whatever my master tells me to be

ALL HYPNOGIRLS THAT WERE UNABLE TO RESIST AND NOW NEED TO OBEY ME, IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME READING MY INSTRUCTIONS RETURN TO THE BEGINNING OF THE CHALLENGE AND PUT YOURSELF COMPLETELY UNDER MY COMMAND. MAKE NO EFFORT TO RESIST, FOCUS ONLY ON MY WORDS. IF YOU HAVE READ THE INDUCTION TWICE YOU CAN IM OR E-MAIL ME NOW WITH A REQUEST TO SERVE ME.

SOON YOU WILL AWAKE BUT IT NO LONGER MATTERS YOU ARE MINE NOW. WAKE NOW MY SLAVE WAKE AND SERVE ME HOWEVER, I MAY COMMAND.

Once they were under, I drove the girls to a powerful orgasm. The girls were completely under my control. It had worked fine but I noticed something off about Katrina. I was concerned that something was not right. It had looked like she had experienced an orgasm but I suspected that it was more her own doing than mine.

I left Millie and Maria (fingering their pussies but unable to cum) repeating over and over again that they would willingly and eagerly obey my every command and told Katrina to follow me into another room.

It took me under five minutes of testing to realize that she was faking it. “Ok Katrina, I know you are not in a trance. Now what?”

Her immediate transformation to an awake and aware person proved my guess right. “Now we discuss my demands.”

“Demands?”

“Yes, you might say I want a piece of the action.”

“Your husband makes money hand over fist and comes from a wealthy family, how much money do you think I can get from the women in this neighborhood?”

“It’s not the money that I want; it’s the power and the sex. You see I am bi-sexual and I have had to conceal my natural tendencies from all the prissy pussies in this neighborhood. That is all going to change now, with your help every women I desire will worship and lick my pussy. In exchange you can keep all the money and I will not only keep your secret but do a better job of advertising than your not so subtle wife.”

“I had not planned on having sex with all of the women, just those that make me hard.”

“You will need to have sex with each and every one of them, if only to establish dominance and control. You will also make each of them submissive to me, including your wife.”

“My wife!”

“Your wife and in exchange you will be permitted to not only fuck me but to participate in threesomes with me and whomever I might select from ‘our’ harem.”

“What about your husband?”

“What about him, he isn’t very good in bed, despite or perhaps because of his looks. I married him for his money and social position. If you are any good I will expect you to service me on a regular basis, with and without other girls.”

“Ok say I agree to this, if I do, you have to agree to submit to my hypnotic enslavement.”

“You’re in no position to bargain, but I agree, although you might find it more difficult to control me than you think.”

“Why is that and why did you not go under like the other two, were you intentionally trying to resist?”

“No, I was actually hopeful that you might be successful, but I am afraid that the deprogramming is still in place. Although for a while it looked like I might go under.” She sighed.

I bit I almost had to. She proceeded to tell me about a boyfriend in high school that had used hypnosis to enslave her sexually to his will. It was then that she had become bi. When her father discovered this he paid a renowned hypno-therapist to not only free her but make it impossible to be hypnotized. Katrina had remained bi but had suppressed those tendencies for almost a decade. She would not tell me what happened to the boy but it did not sound like he enjoyed his life much after her father finished with him.

She concluded, “So anyway I have tried several times to be hypnotized since but with no success.”

“I will agree to your conditions but you have to agree to submit to hypnosis sessions, with the eventual goal of becoming my sex slave.”

“I agree and until you succeed I will just pretend I am your head sex slave. Now let’s go see how your latest acquisitions are coming along.”

We returned to the den, which had taken on a musty sexual smell from the girls’ fruitless efforts to pleasure themselves. With their obvious need to cum evident in every fiber of their beings it was not difficult to cause them to cum as fully as I had made my wife cum, forever transforming them from homemakers to sex slaves.

For those who want to know just what happened you can read the following if not just skip ahead: “When I say statue you girls will stand motionless unable to move, when I say cum you will do just that. You will be unable to move and will remain motionless and speechless as you continue to cum stronger and stronger. You will not be able to stop cumming until you awake. You will not awaken until you belong to me body and mind for all eternity. Statue. Cum.” They came with perhaps even more intensity than my wife had, perhaps the extra time preparing their bodies to cum could account for that. I really need to be better prepared I reflected as their combined juices soaked into the carpet. Fortunately, they both completed their orgasms within 60 seconds of each other. I had sent Katrina to the kitchen for some water concerned that they were dehydrated. After drinking at my command, they swore eternal service to their lord and master.

I could go into great length and detail as to how and what Katrina and I did to those two newly minted sluts but lets just say they received more pleasure from the two of us (and each other) than they had in a long time (their words not mine). What was wrong with the husbands in this neighborhood? I planned to make it my job to see that all of those attractive women received the full extent of my efforts to see that they came on a regular basis. After all, it was now my chosen profession.

It did not take long to complete their training. Katrina proved to be a great help in restructuring the girl’s worldview. Before they left, they were fully aware of their duties to their lord and master. For now, they accepted Katrina as my head sex slave. I enjoyed both of them and it looked to me like Katrina did as well. I was too tired from servicing my two new slaves to do the job I wanted to on Katrina. She did seem to admire my cock and technique. I was almost positive that she wanted to try me out but the enslavement of the other two girls seemed to be of higher priority for her. We made a “date” for the next day. Katrina requested my wife to be there and reprogrammed to accept her as mistress. However, my two new slaves and my wife would only act as if Katrina was the mistress. They were mine and before long, Katrina would be mine as well. I would somehow mange to break through and make her truly mine. Meanwhile I would let her do the recruiting and selection process.