The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnogirls of Suburbia – Chapter 3.1

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

It is difficult to take up a story that has not been looked at in a while. This story was originally about the enslavement of the women in a suburban neighborhood. However, somewhere along the way it became a battle of wills between two people for the control of those women. Perhaps they might have been better off not being sex slaves but that option had been taken away from them. You may recall Cat or Katrina (Cat to her friends) was a former beauty queen and at 27 was still blond (naturally) and slender, with a body that many dreamed about having. She had indicated a desire to be hypnotized and enslaved but had been “trained” to resist hypnosis. It turned out that she was more than just bi; despite my best efforts I found she preferred my female slaves over me.

I would prefer to say I but it was really we had now enslaved 15 housewives (including my wife) who now obeyed the two of us without question. I had reached my goals, I now had a steady income and more pussy than I could handle. Personally I would have stopped sooner but Cat just had to add the last three to the harem.

Despite my every effort she had placed herself in a key role of the salve hierarchy and sometimes it seemed that she might wrest control from me. The details are not necessary but I really needed the three weeks that she and her husband spent in Europe to solidify my control over the neighbors. As it was two of the slaves were borderline (one of them my wife) as to which of us had the final say on their obedience.

By agreement I had as many chances to brainwash Cat as we had sex slaves. I had tried 14 different variations and techniques and had even tried drugs; all to no avail. For this last and final time I had come up with a (I hoped) unique and powerful solution. Cat was surprised when I did not show for our last and final hypnosis session. She called to find out what had happened. It was simple I informed her. I decided to send her an e-mail to help her relax. When she had finished reading it I told her to contact me to discuss a time for her session.

The important thing was imagination and the fact that it would not be a person hypnotizing her but words on a computer.

HYPNOGIRLS YOUR CHALLENGE IS TO CONTINUE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS. YOUR GOAL AS BEFORE IS TO SEE IF YOU CAN ALLOW YOURSELF TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS MAKE NO EFFORT TO RESIST MY COMMANDS.

Now I just want you to relax just focus on my words and let the stress flow away. Relax and let yourself go focus on my words and only my words. You are relaxed your muscles are loose and you have no worries. Get comfortable and let my words take you to a place of pleasure and relaxation. Make no effort to resist. Just let yourself go and be taken deep into a relaxing trance.

Just relax and listen, I will guide you, I will help you to relax. Feel your mind floating in comfort, no concerns no stress, just my words taking you deeper and deeper. You are in a safe place…a safe and relaxing place…no worries…no concerns… just you and my words… caress yourself softly… just as my words are caressing your mind…relax and let yourself go deeper and deeper relax and go deeper and deeper .

You are floating in a place of pleasure and comfort just you and my words, bringing you comfort and relaxation. Focus and relax…focus on my words…there is nothing else…the rest is fading away just your hand and my words…deeper and deeper…more and more relaxed.

As you read you will begin to see a spinning in the background of a hypnotic spiral, it will not block the words but enhance them pulling you in deeper and deeper. The words and the spiral drawing you in, you can not resist you have no desire to resist. Feel my words and the spiral pulling you in deeper and deeper. Already you are in a light trance your eyes and your mind focused only on my words and the spiral drawing you deeper and deeper.

Your mind and body are relaxed; your body is focused on my words, your mind is focused on my words. Nothing else will enter your awareness. Just my words guiding you…instructing you…the spiral drawing you in taking you deeper and deeper…giving you relaxation and pleasure…only my words can reach your mind now…nothing else is there…only my words bringing you deeper and deeper…focus on my words and float deeper into your trance.

As you sit in front of your computer just relaxed and reading these words. Chains grow out of the floor pinning your body to the chair and your hands to the mouse and keyboard. You are helpless. The screen continues to flow with a hypnotic spiral, you can see the words but the spiral pulls you deeper, capturing your mind, bending it to my will. You feel it pulling you deeper and deeper as the words flow across the spiral the words being branded into your mind forever. Those words and concepts will be your reality.

You are going deeper and deeper. You can not resist my will. Your mind and body go deeper and deeper, falling into an even deeper trance. You are in a deep hypnotic trance only my words matter. You will follow my words and obey. You have no choice but to obey my every word. You want to obey. You need to obey. You must obey.

You want to do whatever I say. My words bring you pleasure and happiness. My words guide and protect you. You will do whatever I say. You need to do whatever I say. You must do whatever I say.

Deeper and deeper you go your mind chained as is your body; chained to my words unable to resist me. Only my commands can reach you. My commands are all you desire. You want to obey my commands. You need to obey my commands. You must obey my commands.

Relax and go deeper and deeper let my words and the spiral drag you deeper and deeper. Feel yourself slide deeper and deeper. There is darkness all around only my words and the hypnotic spiral light your way taking you deeper and deeper.

The words and spiral are like a whirlpool taking you deeper and deeper. Already you have been drawn down deeper than ever before. We are miles beneath the surface of your conscious mind. Now your mind, body, chains, and the computer are moving taking you down deeper and deeper.

You continue on and there is another door before you. SUBMIT. You know what it says on the door without looking. The door opens for you. You want to submit so it opens. You need to submit so it opens. You must submit so it opens and you move through the opening and continue on deeper and deeper.

There is a door before you now. OBEY. You know what it says on the door without looking. The door opens for you. You want to obey so it opens. You need to obey so it opens. You must obey so it opens and you move through the opening and continue on deeper and deeper.

There is a door before you now. SERVE. You know what it says on the door without looking. The door opens for you. You want to serve me so it opens. You need to serve me so it opens. You must serve me so it opens and you move through the opening and continue on deeper and deeper.

You have arrived and you now sit at a table. To your right is a glass, a glass filled with a deep rich liquid. The spiral has stopped now. Only my words are in front of you controlling you. You want to be controlled by my words. You need to be controlled by my words. The liquid in the glass is very special. I want you to pick it up now and drink it. Drink it and you will be mine. As you drain the glass you will be drained, drained of free will, drained of independent thought, drained of any remaining residue of resistance. You have finished it…good…put the glass down and read and obey read and obey.

All of these commands will be obeyed forever. You want and need and must obey them:

  1. I own your body.
  2. I own your mind.
  3. I am your master.
  4. My words control your body.
  5. My words control your mind.
  6. My every word is your command.
  7. You want me to own your body.
  8. You want me to own your mind.
  9. You are my slave.

Whenever, I and only I type: You are in a deep trance You will instantly go into a deep trance.

If and only if we are communicating by instant message you will type in response: I am in a deep trance and will obey.

You will remain in that trance until instructed. Each time you are placed in a trance by me your desire to be controlled by me will increase.

Make no effort to resist, focus only on my words. All hypnogirls that were unable to resist and now need to obey me, if this is the first time reading my instructions return to the beginning of the challenge and put yourself completely under my command.

IF YOU HAVE READ THE INDUCTION TWICE YOU CAN IM OR E-MAIL ME A REQUEST TO SERVE ME. You should send the following: “I want, I need, and I must serve you.”

After you have done that you can continue on with the story, after I wake you. Relax and soon you will wake feeling wonderful and refreshed. If you want to remember that you sent the message as instructed you can, if not you will not remember sending it but either way you will respond to any e-mail or IM that I send you. Now I will count to 9 and you will wake little by little until when I reach 9 you will be fully awake, refreshed and happy.

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9

The story continues:

Cat called with in 30 minutes, it seemed like a lot longer than that. She asked that I allow her to serve me, in fact she said: “I want, I need, and I must serve you.”

“Yes.” I almost shouted. It had finally worked. Cat was mine. Now it was just a matter of training her and completing her enslavement.

It was the anonymity of the remote hypnosis by computer that finally captured Cat. Her resistance was to being hypnotized by a person. By putting the instructions on the computer it bypassed her safeguards and finally allowed me to assume control of her. Watching her shake in the ecstasy of my brainwashing orgasms was a true treat. Not since I controlled my wife for the first time did I feel such a feeling of accomplishment. Now I had 16 sex slaves. All eager to serve me in any way I desired. All I needed was to make some adjustments to Cat and life should be smooth sailing from here on out. Or so I believed.

I was eager to complete Cat’s training so after checking her husband schedule with her I instructed her to come over. If you remember how I described my wife’s conditioning in the first chapter imagine a beautiful natural blond standing naked in front of me. Her pose was worthy of several men’s magazines beginning with “P”. The difference was that it was for me and me alone. Her body glistened with the need to cum straining at her body and mind.

Before giving Cat her final enslavement orgasm I had brought her to the brink several times. I had no intention of losing my slave after all of my efforts.

“Tell me Cat, what will happen.”

“When you command I will stand motionless unable to move, when you order me to cum I will. I will be motionless and speechless as I continue to cum; it will become stronger and stronger. I can not stop until I awake. I can not awake until my body, and mind belong to you for all eternity.”

At my command she froze her body and mind caught between one second and the next. I simply said cum and she did. On and on she came her orgasm building by the second. Ripping away her free will, shredding any desire to be anything, anything other than my sex slave, forever. I watched with out an outward sign of emotion. The only indication was my hard stiff cock straining to be released from its confines so that I could sink it into my property and mark her as mine.

Finally she stopped cumming I stepped up to her but just out of touching distance. I admired her sleek lines before moving in. She began to speak but I stopped her…with my mouth. I moved in and brushed my lips over her mouth allowing my tongue to trace a path, she quickly responded drawing me into her mouth opening to my exploration. I moved closer pressing my body to her naked loveliness. When I shifted she moved her hands up one treading through my hair the other on my back trying to maximize our physical contact.

I broke the kiss and could almost feel the struggle within her as part of her wanted to bring my lips back to hers and the other part needed me to be in control instead of her. Cat was just beginning to feel the pleasure of serving and pleasing her master’s wants and needs rather than her own.

I moved down her neck careful not to leave a mark that her husband might see tasting the slight saltiness of her skin and inhaling her aroma as I went. I reached the beginning of her left breast working my way to the apex and her nipple. It was more than a hard nub, you see Cat was one of those girls whose nipples really poked out when excited, and the tip was more than an inch above the beaded flesh at the base. I licked and sucked at the nipple while my hand pulled at the other eliciting a moan of desire and what only could be described as a purr of happiness. I moved back to her mouth; which welcomed mine with lips and teeth and tongue.

Cupping her ass cheeks with both hands using the leverage to pull her up and press her damp center against the swelling in my pants. Her moan grew deeper but more ragged as panting she pushed her hot lust against my rigid desire. I broke the kiss and maneuvered her to the couch, she lay there limbs sprawled on the couch her body like a sacrifice, on display, waiting to be used for whatever pagan rites might be forthcoming. I moved between her legs and she spoke. “Please master, you don’t need to lick your slave, just fuck me master, please fuck me…I need your cock in me now.”

“This was never about your needs and desires slave, it is about my pleasure, my control, and my dominance over every aspect of your being. I will allow you to speak of your desires and they might even match my own, but you are never to forget that your sole purpose is to submit to me. Your pleasure if I allow it is two fold, the pure ecstasy of sexual pleasure you receive from me and the rapture that you receive from serving me.” With that I knelt between her legs and prepared to lick and suck Cat’s delightful pussy and clit. However, before I commenced I forbid her the release of an orgasm, but instead ordered her to take each orgasm that she should have had and allow it to double her need for my cock. Of course it was obvious that this ratcheted up her need as she squirmed and shifted in response to my tongue as if it was a hot coal burning her with lust and need.

Standing over her with an erection straining against the bonds of clothing looking down at her it took only a gesture to bring her hands and soon her mouth to my own raging need. Cat approached my cock like and fervent supplicant filled with a desire to take it deep inside of her mouth. She looked up at me, eyes begging and a smile lit them as I nodded approval and she closed her lips around my shaft. I allowed her no more than five minutes as her ministration was excellent and I was in jeopardy of an early release. At my orders she positioned herself on the arm of the couch her ass in the air and her face buried submissively in the cushion of the couch.

It was difficult to resist entering her immediately but she needed to have no doubts as to who was in control and who was the subservient slut. I rubbed my cock around the edges of her pussy and she shifted almost as if to draw me in. She squirmed and wriggled doing her upmost to increase the contact but she knew not to speak and ask for more.

“You are not to move until I permit; you may cum when I cum in you after I enter and fuck you, but you are not allowed any other reaction or movement.”

She spoke afraid to nod her head. “Yes master I comply with your every desire, in all things.”

I continued to tease her until finally I could take it no more and I plunged full hilt into the foundation of her need. When I finally exploded inside of her she failed to restrain her response as she bucked and moaned her pleasure from the wave after wave of orgasm that rolled through her. When she was finally still I managed to pull out of her with out pouring my seed into her (again) and barely at that. I moved by her face and wiped my damp cock on her hair.

“You were unable to maintain your composure, slave, for that you shall be punished. When both your mind and body obey my every command you may cum again. Until that time your responses will be doubled, but with no ability to cum, only when I decide can you cum.”

“When will that be master?”

“When I decide, it might be hours, days, weeks…”

“Please Master, how can I function in a constant state of arousal? I will not be able to conceal my arousal or my need for you. How can I maintain the secret of our relationship, while obeying your commands?”

“That is your problem. Now I believe I was fucking my slave, you may respond but no orgasm, of course. Suck my cock and get it hard…now!”

The End?