The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnogirls of Suburbia

(MC, MF, MD)

Chapter One: Induction and Control

WARNING TO ALL HYPNOGIRLS THE SUGGESTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS STORY MIGHT BE TOO STRONG TO RESIST. IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN RESIST CONTINUE TO READ, THOSE OF YOU GIRLS WHO CONTINUE TO READ AND FIND YOU ARE UNABLE TO RESIST, WELCOME.

“Joe, this has got to be the most hair-brained idea you have ever come up with.”

That is how my wife greeted my latest idea. I had been unemployed for two months now and was growing a little desperate. Work that was available was either out of state or minimum wage. We lived in a very upscale neighborhood which is fine if you are employed. I had been “downsized” along with about 45 percent of the employees at our company. This layoff had little impact on most people where we lived, but it was our combined salary that had allowed us to live there in the first place. My wife was one of a very few ladies who had a job, the rest of the female population in the neighborhood allowed their husbands to provide for them.

“Why not Maggie, what is wrong with my idea?”

“Oh let’s see, you want to use your skills as a hypnotist to manipulate the female population so that they will willingly support us. I admit you are good but what makes you think you can control the women in this neighborhood let alone the town, you can’t even control me.”

That might not be entirely true, it had not been as long of a while as she believed, but she knew I had put her under in the past. “Ok, let’s try a simple induction if I can put you under, will you at least admit it is possible for me to do as I say?”

“Fine,” she said with her hands folded across her sexy chest. I had her take a seat.

HYPNOGIRLS IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR I CHALLENGE YOU TO CONTINUE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE NEXT FEW PARAGRAPHS. YOUR GOAL IS TO SEE IF YOU CAN ALLOW YOURSELF TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS BUT STILL BE ABLE TO RESIST MY COMMANDS.

“I want you to relax let your body go loose...place your hands palms down on the table. Just listen, focus, and relax. You are going to use your imagination, so just relax and follow along with anything I may suggest, and let nothing distract you. I want you to imagine that I have placed special gloves on your arms...they do not hurt, these gloves are tight but are very comfortable...these gloves are special they can be soft and yielding or they can be like steel bands. They will still be comfortable but you will not be able to move your hands or arms unless I allow it. Imagine how good these gloves feel so soft and erotic, but now they are like steel holding your hands in place, you will not be able to move your hands...do not try to move them yet…just focus only on the image of your arms and hands unable to move as if they are locked right where they are. Just relax and let them stay there, relax and focus on my words, you do not need to move them just relax and soon you may try to lift your hands…but not yet, relax and focus on breathing relax and focus only on my words, be free off all constraints except being able to move your hands. Ignore all other sounds let nothing distract you focus only on my words and your hands frozen to the table. Soon, not yet, you will try to lift your hands but you will be unable to move them you will try but they will not budge.”

“Go ahead and try now...don’t worry if you cannot move them just relax soon I will free your hands just breath and relax. Focus only on my words and relax. There is no escape, struggling will do no good it is as if your hands are glued to the table. I am going to free your hands now soon you will be able to move them. The gloves will remain but you will be able to move your hands. Now you can move your hands see they can move from where they were. It is ok you are relaxed and calm and focused only on my words. Relax, relax, and breathe. You are all ready in a light trance. Nothing can distract you from my words, focus only on my words and relax.”

“Remember the gloves, how nice they felt, how sensual the feeling. They are still there; you can still feel them on your hands and arms. The gloves are growing longer now feel them cover more and more of your arms. It feels good doesn’t. That wonderful silken strength as it covers your arms, sensual and strong. Let that feeling travel up your arms and over your entire body. Just relax and enjoy the silken sensation as you feel it spread over your entire body. Just relax and enjoy the pleasure of it as it spreads to cover you from head to toe. You can breathe fine, continue to relax and breathe. You can see fine you can hear fine but only my words are important listen only to my words, just relax and breathe. You can only focus on my words.”

“The body gloves are supporting you now. I want you to continue to relax, relax and listen only to me, be aware of only my words. Just breathe in and out let yourself go, you will feel a floating sensation, just allow it to take you and relax. The gloves are giving you this sensation of floating. Feel the body gloves gently caressing your body. Relax, relax.”

“It feels wonderful to float and be free of all worries, I control the body gloves I control all of the sensations that you are now feeling. You will begin to feel a small rush of pleasure a pleasurable sensation running through your entire body. You feel the floating sensation and the pleasure growing stronger. You like this feeling; you want more of this feeling. All you have to do to keep feeling this is to focus on my words, relax, and obey. Just relax; your body is under my control, relax and obey, relax and obey.”

“You have now given me complete control of your body. You are relaxed and completely under my control. The floating sensation is fading now; the feeling of pleasure is also fading. You want it back; you want to feel the floating you want to feel the pleasure. If you want to feel that again you just need to focus only on my words, just relax and obey, you want to relax and obey.”

“Listen carefully now, the body gloves give me complete control of your body, you have surrendered complete control of your body to me. Now it is tight and constraining it does not hurt but it controls your every movement, you can not move except as I command it. Your body is subject to my will now, to my desires. I have complete control of your body. Listen carefully. When I tell you to you will count from zero to ten in your head, you will not speak aloud but count in your head. Relax and obey, relax and obey. In a little while I will command you to become a statue. In order to be able to move again you must count from zero to ten. No mater what you do you will not be able to move until you reach ten. When you reach ten you will continue to heed my words and only my words and do exactly as I instruct. Your body is under my control just relax and obey, relax and obey.”

“You are a statue and can not move until the count of ten: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. You can move now but you are still under my control. Relax and obey me, you want to relax and obey.”

“You are already in a trance, now we will take you deeper and deeper. Let yourself go deeper and deeper. You cannot resist my will, nothing can distract you now; you are going deeper and deeper. You are standing on a moving sidewalk in a long hall now. Let it take you along the hall. You notice a slight decline as it moves you deeper and deeper. Relax and follow my words, relax and listen only to my words. Deeper and deeper you go down and down, deeper and deeper. Soon you will see numbers counting down as you continued to go deeper and deeper. The numbers are beginning to go by, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. You are approaching the end. The moving walk is gone and you are standing before a door marked with an O. The O is for obedience.”

“You are now completely under my control you have no will to resist me. Reach for the door handle, reach for it and open the door. Step through the door, step through the door of Obedience. Go into the room and obey. You will now obey my every command.”

“In the room is a garden with three trees ready for you to plant. This is your subconscious it is very fertile ground we will plant these trees where they will take root and grow strong and powerful. However, before we do that we have a bag of seeds. These are special seeds; they are similar to dandelions in their growth and toughness but smell like lilies. We are going to spread the seeds around now, toss them in the air and on the ground, watch them take root in the fertile soil. They are already growing and spreading. Already they are taking root deep roots spreading all through your mind. These are the seeds of obedience. From now on, you will want to obey me, you will need to obey me and you will have no choice but to obey me. Feel as the obedience takes root, feel the want, the need, and requirement to obey me spread throughout your mind.”

“The flowers are growing deep and strong you no longer have any choice but to obey me you want to obey me, you need to obey me. We will now plant the first tree; it will grow strong and fast setting roots deep into your subconscious and throughout your mind. The first tree I call Hypnosis. Only I can hypnotize you, only I can put you in a trance, only I can control you. For your part, I am the only person you want to hypnotize you. You need me to hypnotize you. You love me to hypnotize you. Plant it deep and watch it already begin to grow. The Hypnosis roots are sinking deep its branches already filling out, spreading to every corner of your mind.”

“Next we will plant the tree of emotions; it will give me complete and absolute control of your emotions. I will control every aspect of your emotions you will feel and believe as I direct. My will becomes your will, my desires become your desires, my needs become your needs, and my wishes become your wishes. From now on I control all aspects of your life I dominate your every thought and belief. Watch as the tree takes root in your subconscious and begins to spread to every aspect of your mind. Focus on the growing sense of your absolute desire to please and serve me, become whatever I desire you to become.”

“Now we are ready for the final tree, this tree represents control of your body and mind. Whatever aspect of you not already under my control this tree will be the final chain to bring you completely and absolutely under my domination. Plant the tree, plant it and watch it grow. Feel the roots sink deep into your mind and spread, spread through every aspect of your being. You are mine now. I have complete and absolute control over you. Your mind and body are mine to mold, as I desire.”

ALL HYPNOGIRLS THAT WERE UNABLE TO RESIST AND NOW NEED TO OBEY ME, IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME READING MY INSTRUCTIONS RETURN TO THE BEGINNING OF THE CHALLENGE AND PUT YOURSELF COMPLETELY UNDER MY COMMAND. MAKE NO EFFORT TO RESIST, FOCUS ONLY ON MY WORDS. IF YOU HAVE READ THE INDUCTION TWICE YOU CAN IM OR E-MAIL ME NOW WITH A REQUEST TO SERVE ME. SOON YOU WILL AWAKE BUT IT NO LONGER MATTERS YOU ARE MINE NOW (insert evil laugh). . WAKE NOW MY SERVANT WAKE AND SERVE ME HOWEVER, I MAY COMMAND.

This was not the first time I had put her under it was just a matter of bring about the final change. The change that would transform her, transform her from a loving wife into an obedient sex slave. “Maggie it is time for your final transformation. Are you ready slave?”

In a virtually emotionless voice she responded: “Yes, master your sex slave is ready for her final transformation.” Not only voice but posture and expression had changed becoming submissive and seductive at the same time.

“Tell me Maggie, what will happen.”

“When you say statue I will stand motionless unable to move, when you tell me cum I will. I will remain motionless and speechless as I continue to cum, as I cum it will become stronger and stronger. I can not stop cumming until I awake. I can not awake until I belong to you body, and mind for all eternity.”

“Maggie you will now tell me what happens if you do not wake?”

“If I fail you, I will continue to cum never to awaken.”

“You will not fail me Maggie, in a very short time you will awaken to your new life. Is there anything you would like to say?”

Her expression changed as she was given a modest amount of free will. “Please master I am scared, I don’t want to be a sex slave, I don’t want to exist only for your pleasure, I don’t wa…”

“Statue.” She froze mid word unable to utter even another syllable. “Cum.”

I had said it before I could think about it; if I did I might never have said it. I watched my wife who I had loved deeply for five years and at least cared about for the last two. What had changed many things but now if this worked we would enter a new phase of our relationship. I watched her unable to move frozen as she came, well not entirely I could see tremors move across her body and hear muffled moans of pleasure. Her juices began to run down her leg. Soon it might create a puddle beneath her. Good thing I had left her standing on the hardwood floor.

A touch of panic began to set in. Some time had passed and she still continued to orgasm without respite. I was positive I had prepared her adequately what if she was never to awaken. What would I do and how would I explain what had happened? I had better stop it I had better keep her as she was; I guess I still loved her. I tried to stop her but I couldn’t her shuddering (vibrations?) grew stronger and stronger

Suddenly she stopped. Her body remained motionless not a sound or movement escaped her; she looked like a beautiful Ivory statue, of the Greek variety (well endowed). Was she ok?

Her eyes flew open and she stared at me. “Thank you master for making me your sex slave, I now belong to you forever.” She finally smiled, a seductive sexy smile, one that promised vast pleasure of whatever variety I desired.

“What do you think of my plan slave?”

“It is a wonderful plan master. How can I help you begin?”

“How many attractive women are you friends with in the neighborhood?”

“About five my master, I have a loose acquaintance with maybe eight or nine more.”

“Maggie, you will call me by my other name when we are in the range of others that might overhear, unless like you they are my slaves. In the mean time I want you to consider which of these dozen or so girls have problems that hypnosis might help. You will then manage to let drop that I helped you with a similar problem either recently or in the past. Let them ask you if I would be willing to help them.”

“That may take awhile master.”

“Its ok slave I need to rethink some of my techniques, I was worried I almost lost you.”

“No need to worry you can never loose me now, I am your’s body, mind and soul for all eternity.” With that she took his hand and led him to the master bedroom (now his room alone) eager to begin her life of service and pleasure with her lord.

He would not let her take his clothing off right away, if she were able to question him she might have asked why hesitate why talk when she was his and his alone. As it was, she obeyed him and answered his questions.

“Maggie I think you should use my name for now; you may call me master when I take my clothes off.”

“Maggie, are you happy?

“Yes…Joe I am very happy.”

“Maggie, how will you act in your daily life?”

“Joe, I am your slave but to the rest of the world I am Maggie and strong and competent woman.”

“Therefore, you are a stronger person because I own you.”

“Yes, of course.”

“Maggie, what if I ordered you to change?”

“Than I would change.”

“Can any one other than me control you?”

“No Joe is the only one who can control me.”

“Is there anything you would not do if I ordered you?”

“I obey only Joe; I will do only what Joe says, whatever Joe says I will do.”

“Who controls your emotions Maggie?”

“Joe controls my emotions.”

“You do not like to wear shoes with heels, true or false.”

“True.”

“Maggie you love to wear shoes with heels.”

“I love to wear heels.”

“Maggie you do not like to wear shoes with heels, true or false.”

“False, I love to wear shoes with heels.”

“Do you ever wish to be free of my control Maggie?”

“No Joe I never wish to be free of you.”

“I am not doing so, but what if I ordered you to be free?”

“Than I would be free Joe, I would not be as happy as I am now but I would obey.”

“I do not intend to free you for now Maggie.”

“Thank you.”

I removed my clothing, standing naked, and erect before her. “That is all for you now, slave.”

“Thank you, master.” Was her verbal response, her physical response was to drop to her knees at my feet and place her lips around my cock.

She began to suck on my cock like a pro no inhibitions for her anymore. I reached down to grab her nipples pulling at them while she moaned her pleasure around my throbbing cock.

I pulled harder eliciting an even deeper moan, time to try my secondary command “CUM NOW SLAVE”, I said with authority. Her scream of pleasure might have brought police if her mouth was not so full of my cock. For a second or two I worried about the safety of my privates but her commands would not let her hurt me. I continued to pull on her nipples, which had grown even harder pushing well out from the surface.

Finally, I could not take it any longer I would come pouring into her mouth if I did not change things.

“Get on your hands and knees on the bed slave.” I commanded. Perfect I thought as I looked at my newly minted slut she had her ass up in the air and her head down, without any additional instruction she had assumed the perfect position. Her slit fully exposed for her master’s view. I dropped to my knees and began to stroke my tongue along the outside of her lips, her passion already evident. Before long, I had inserted a finger than two as I began to run my tongue from top to bottom and back again. My actions elicited further moans and I considered ordering my slut to come but she came with out prompting, it was almost as hard as her previous cum was. Her screams muffled by the bedspread. I began to work on her clit and now had a third finger inserted deep inside. I allowed her two more orgasms before I stood removing my fingers.

Her pussy desperate for my continued attention moved back searching for contact with her lord and master.

Before long she found what she truly craved her master’s cock poking at her waiting and urgent tunnel of lust. I slid in despite the tightness her urgent need having provided all of the lubrication I could want.

We moved in unison like the mythical two-headed beast one form out of two bodies. I felt my orgasm building again after only six minutes. She had just come and it was unlikely that she would come so soon again. I decided to order one last cum from my slave. “CUM NOW SLAVE”, I shouted as I burst within her pumping my juice to merge with hers.

Later exhausted from our mutual efforts to please each other, we lay in bed discussing the future. Maggie had actually been able to think of three girls who would be susceptible to her master’s powers. We made plans for these young women to join her in perpetual pleasure and servitude.