The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-town

Chapter X Super-Hypnotherapy from a Supermodel

Jeff awoke around 4 a.m. Sunday in a cold sweet. “There was that dream again. Why am I having that same horrid dream night after night. I hope this stops soon I can’t be waking up in the middle of the night like this for the rest of the summer.”

The rest of the day Jeff just sat around watching T.V. He was to tired to go anywhere else and was kinda afraid to sleep. Then around 7 the phone rang, it was Kara, “Hey you wanna come over for a nightcap or something?”

“Sure.” He said.

He walked over to Kara’s house and knocked on the door where he was greeted by a most unusual site.

“Aaaa! Kara hold still something big and green has latched itself onto your head hold still I’ll go get a shovel or something to beat it off with.”

“Ha. Man you scare easily. I just thought it was time for a change in hair color.”

Jeff entered the house and Kara poured the drinks. “Man Jeff you look like crap. Have you not been sleeping well?”

“No. I keep having this nightmare where I’ve slaughtered a village of innocent people. Then I wake up in a cold sweat and can’t go back to sleep.”

“Hmmm. Its been said that people who dream about doing stuff they wouldn’t normally do are reliving moments from past lives they’ve never been able to accept.”

“So if that’s what I’ve got how do I accept these past lives.”

“Simple through past life regressive hypnosis it can be discovered which life you aren’t accepting and can be commanded to accept it thus ridding yourself of these nightmares. Hey I could do it right now if you like.”

“Wait a minute since when do you know hypnosis?” “Well before I went into pre-med I wanted to study psycology, and the summer course I took focused on hypnosis.” Kara said lying through her teeth, “So would you like me to hypnotize you or not?”

“O.K. sure but none of that freaky think your a chicken stuff.”

“Scout’s honor.” Kara led Jeff into her living room where she had him sit in a recliner. She then pulled out her pocket watch, and began to swing it back and forth in front of Jeff’s eyes, “Now Jeff just sit back and relax while you focus all your attention on the beutiful watch.” Jeff’s eyes followed the pocket watch. “Good. Now continue to focus on the watch as it goes back and forth. It is a beutiful watch Jeff. In fact it is so beutiful that nothing else seems to matter. Let everthing fade away except me, my voice and of course the beutiful watch. Now as you continue to focus on the watch I want you to relax. Relax and let all your stresses and worries go away. You are so relaxed now that you are begining to feel sleepy. In fact you are so sleepy your eyelids are begining to feel heavy. So heavy that by the time I count backwards from 5 to zero you will be unable to hold them open any longer. 5 still focusing all your attention on the watch like a good patient. 4 your eyelids are so heavy it feels like they are made of lead. 3 so incredibly sleepy. It’s like you havent slept in a week. 2 giving up any and all resistance and letting your self give into the hypnosis. 1 eyelids so heavy. You are so sleepy all you want to do is sleep. Zero, now Jeff sleep.” Jeff’s eyes closed and he fell asleep. “Now Jeff let’s get to the bottom of these nightmares. Now I’m going to start at 350 and count backwards. With each number I count down you will regress one year. And when I get the year you were born in one life and count down one more year you will regress to your previous life. Also you will talk in english for all your past lives, and you won’t be able to move just talk. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Jeff said in a hypnotized monotone.

“Good lets begin. 350..349...348..”

And it went on like this

“306...305...304...303...302.301.300. Okay that should give me enough leeway. Who are you know?” “I Think that is the question I should be asking you young madam.” Jeff said in a thick British accent. “One moment I am consulting with Mr. Roosevelt and Mr. Stalin on what the next best course of action against Hitler should be and the next I’m here.”

“So you’re...”

“That’s right I am Winston Churchill. Now return me to where I should be this instant or I shall have you arrested for conspiring with the Nazis.” “Back to trance.” Kara said. Jeff fell back into his hypnotized sleep. “Whoa I was nearly associated with the Nazis by Churchill.”

“Back to business counting down again 299...298...297.......242...241..240. Okay now then who are you now?”

“Oh thank you young lady for you have surely saved me from death itself.”

“Huh?”

“Oh yes if you hadn’t miracuously saved me I would be at the business end of my brothers bayonett right now.”

“Why would your brother be trying to kill you?” Kara asked curiously.

“Didn’t you know? Not only has this war divided our great nation but family and friends alike. This was the first time my brother and I saw each other since he joined the Confederacy’s army and I the union. But the minute he saw me on the opposing force he got this murderous look in his eye.”

“Wow that’s quite a tale. Thank you. Now back to trance. Hmm that guy seemed alright. He may have killed some people in the line of duty but I doubt he would slaughter a village in the manner that Jeff described. Okay Jeff going back in time some more 239..238...237.........152...151..150. Okay who are now.”

“Grrr how dare you take the Great Genghis Khan prisoner wench. Grr you are a witch. Remove this immobility spell at once or I will remove your head and place it on a pike.”

“How nice. Now back to trance. Okay I think I’ve solved the mystery of which past life is causing nightmares. Now then Jeff return to the present faster then before.

150...160...170.........340...350. Okay you are now back to your normal self Jeff. Your nightmares were caused by the fact that one of your past lives was Genghis Khan. I want you to accept this past life because it was he who killed all those people and not you. Now then you will no longer be plauged by these nightmares and be able to have a good night sleep. Now then when I snap my fingers you will wake up, and be fully alert and feel refreshed.” Kara snap her fingers and Jeff woke up.

“Whoa. Kara Thank you. How can I ever repay you.” “I did this as a friend and helping each other out is something friends do naturally.”

“Ya I guess we are friends after all. Hope you don’t mind but I’d like to get home and have my first good nights sleep in while.”

“Have fun.” Kara said.

Jeff got up and left.

“Man it feels good to have used hypnosis to help someone out rather then for my own personal gain.” Kara thought.

Chapter XI Just Another Day in Salt Springs

On Monday Jeff woke up feeling great. “Alright it Worked.” He thought. He then started to get ready for his usual Monday examination by Dr. Delgado.

An hour later he was seated an exam room waiting for Maria. She soon entered. “Okay Jeff let’s get started by checking your visual acuity first. Now then I want you to relax and focus you attention on the bell of my stethoscope as I move it back and forth.” Maria said setting the stage for another stethoscope induction. “Good. Continuing to focus on it as it goes back and forth. Back and forth. Feel free to close you eyes when they get tired. Yes they are tired from watching the stethoscope from going back and forth. Your eye lids are so very tired. So are you. You are so very tired and sleepy. Why don’t you close your tired eyes and just drift off into sleep.” Jeff closed his eyes and feel into a deep hypnotized sleep. “Now then Jeff you are deeply hypnotized and completly under my control again. Now when I count to three you will wake up from the hypnosis. But first, tonight at 9:00 I will meet you at your house where you will procede to take me out to dinner. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.” Jeff said in a hypnotized monotone.

“Good. Now then. 1... begining to wake up. 2... becoming more aware of your surroundings. 3... waking up completly with no memory of being hypnotized only my commands about dinner remain.”

Jeff woke up and Maria carried out a routine examination.

Later that afternoon Jeff was sitting at home when someone knocked on his door. Sue was there holding a hypno-disc to his eye level “Watch the sprialing disc Jeff and relax. That’s it stare at the sprialing black and white and relax. As the white goes to black you will relax more and grow sleepy. And as the Black goes to white you will feel hypnosis begining to take over. That’s it stare, relax, hypnosis. Now then whent the sprialing stops you fall into a deep hypnotized sleep.” Sue turned of the disk and Jeff fell into a trance.

“Now then Jeff you are feeling very aroused. Your penis is growing hard. You want to cum so why don’t we go up to your room and have sex.”

“Yes master.” Jeff said in a hypnotized monotone. The two of them went up to Jeff’s room and stripped. Sue got on the bed and Jeff mounted her. Both had an enjoyable experience. After it was over Sue said. “Now then Jeff I want you to fall back asleep for three hours. When you awake you will have forgotten about being hypnotized by me. You will also forget about any other engagements you had planned for tonight. Instead you will have a quiet evening at home.”

“I understand master.” Jeff said in hypnotized monotone.

Sue got dressed and left.

Three Hours later Jeff woke up. He look at he clock and thought “6:45 no wonder I’m so hungry.” He went to the kitchen for a sandwhich “Damn! No bread. I guess I’ll just go out and buy some.” He grabbed the keys to his blue Honda and drove off.

Firefly stood in the shadows near a traffic light downtown. She saw Jeff’s blue Honda coming and remembered it from before. “Come on traffic light turn red I want to make this guy a repeat customer.” She thought. Her prayers were answered and Jeff stopped at the light. Firefly sprung her trap again. She went up to his window and knocked on it. Jeff rolled it donw,with no recollection of being hypnotized by her before didn’t know this was unwise. “Can I help you.” He asked.

Like before Firefly simply stuck her pocketwatch through the window and began to swing it back and forth in front of his eyes.

“Watch the watch. You are feeling very sleepy. So very very sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavy. So heavy all you want to do is close them and fall asleep. Sleep for me now.” Jeff fell into a deep sleep. Firefly got around and entered the passenger side door. “Now then slave take us to our old haunt.” “Yes Misstress Firefly.” Jeff said, and drove to the hotel.

In the room Firefly said, “Okay let’s skip the floor show this time and go straight for the sex.” The two of them stripped naked and Jeff mounted her. “Oh yesss. Hypno-sex rocks!” Firefly exclaimed. An hour later Jeff was spent and Firefly had gotten dressed. Now then slave last time was $150 dollars let’s say we double that this time.”

“Is check okay Misstress Firefly?”

“Sure but make it out to CASH Slave.” Jeff gave her the check. Now then why don’t you grab a quick five hour nap and when you wake up you will automatically do what you were going to do before I hypnotized you. Also, you will not remember being hypnotized.” Jeff collapsed on the bad, and Firefly left the room. At 11:50 Jeff woke up drove to the store and bought bread.

At midnight he drove up to his house and was greated with a most unexpected site. Maria was sitting on his front steps wearing a beutiful blue dress. “Uh hi Maria. What’s up and what’s the dressy occasion.”

“Where the heck have you been. I’ve been waiting three hours for you.”

“I’m sorry Maria but I don’t recall anything about meeting with you.” Jeff said.

“I’m sorry you don’t. But I know how to remedy this situation.” Maria reached into her purse and pulled out a sapphire pendant and began to swing it back and forh in front of Jeff eyes. “Focus on the beutiful sapphire Jeff. Watch it and relax. Let it take you deep. Deep into a relaxing place. Deep into a relaxing trance where you will fall asleep at the count of ten. 1... focusing on nothing but the saphire. 2... becomeing drowsy...3...falling in love with me. 4...eyelids becoming heavy. 5... Even heavier... 6... Heavier and sleepier. 7... Feeling your tense muscles becoming loose and relaxed. 8... It feels so good to obey me and love me. 9... Letting go completly now. 10.. back to hypnosis again. Now then Jeff we missed dinner what say we go upstairs to your room and carry out what else I had planned for us this evening.”

“Yes Doctor.” the entranced Jeff said in a monontone. In Jeff’s room they both stripped and for the third time that day Jeff engaged in hypnotized sex without being aware of it. It was because of this it didn’t last very long.

“Wow Jeff you don’t put out like you used to.” Maria said. “Oh well. In the morining you will wake up as you normally would feeling refreshed and wonderful, but have no memory of me hypnotizing you. Good night.” Maria got up and left.