The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-town

Chapter VIII Birthday Bash

Larry Scot arrived at Jeff’s house the next day.

“Happy B-Day man. Here my cat Snickers wanted you to have this for your birthday.” He handed Jeff a box.

Jeff opened it and just stared at what he saw, “A hairball.” he said.

“He made it himself.” Larry said.

“Gee um thanks.” Jeff said. the two walked outside and Larry asked, “So what do you want to do man, pick up ladies, get plastered, or make a wish and blow out the candles.”

“Getting plastered sounds like an ideal time.” Kara said sneaking up from behind.

“Whoa! Wa! Who! Who are you? Don’t sneak up on me like that.” Larry said.

“I don’t make promises. I was built for stealth. Happy birthday Jeff.” Kara said handing him a box.

Inside Jeff found a ceramic sculpture of a man doing the splits while lifting a barbell over his head. “I don’t know what to say, besides thanks. This truly is an unusual gift.” Jeff said. Just than Maria and Sue arrived as well. The three girls exchanged angry glances. “Happy birthday Jeff.” Maria and Sue said at the same time.

Jeff said, “Thanks but how did you know my birthday was today.”

“Saw it on your medical chart.” The two said at the same time.

“Okay Jeff you’ve revealed to me your more of a ladies man here then you are back home. Why don’t we go with the blond’s idea of an ideal time and get plastered?”

“My name is Kara and if you crack one dumb blond joke you’ll live to regret it.”

The five of them drove downtown in Jeff’s car looking for a good bar. In the end they settled on the Shoot a Shot. Inside Allison Walker was arguing with the bartender and his wife. “Hey Miss Walker I thing you’ve had enough.” He said.

“Oh I’m not as think as you drunk I am.” She said.

“Oh yes I do. Your druken ramblings are scaring my customers away. So please get out.”

“O.K. I’ll go but this is last not me you see.”

Allison said as she stumbled out of the bar.

“See I told you about this place. The beers are good. The service is average, but the floor show is spectacular.”

“I don’t think a drunk rich girl warrents the description of a spectactular floor show.” Kara said.

“Well Larry and I are going to get the drinks. What’s your poison?”

“Rum and Coke.” Kara ordered

“A beer.” Maria said.

“A vodka straight.” Sue said.

The two men went off to order the drinks. The three women again exchanged angry glances. “So how goes the hunting.” Kara said jokingly.

“Oh it would be fine if a certain nurse would just butt out.” Maria said.

“What are you talking about.” Sue said.

“Oh come on I saw you come out of an exam room followed by Jeff Monday. So I know you must have hypnotized him.”

“What say we don’t argue about this.” Kara said, “Besides I think it would be best if we agreed as a birthday present to Jeff we don’t hypnotize him today.”

“Agreed.” Maria and Sue said. The men returned with the drinks and Larry produced a cake he had bought earlier.

“’Happy Birthday Marry Queen of Shots’? Please explain.” Kara said.

“Oh you see that was old man Jeff here’s position at our old fraturnity. No one could out drink him.”

Larry said, “Than one night he got so loaded he crashed his new car into the dean’s car. He nearly got expelled in addition to being arrested. He’s never drank more the legal limit since.”

“Great story.” Sue said. Sue and Maria gave their gifts to Jeff. From Maria a book on wilderness survival. From Sue a Walkman. After a couple of rounds Jeff got up and said. “Well that’s my limit I’m heading back. Are you guys sure you want to walk home.”

“Sure.” They all said.

He then left. Afterwards Larry got up to use the bathroom. “Darn the fun-o-meter just dropped about 50 points.” Maria said.

“I say we liven this party up again.” Sue said. “But how.” Maria asked.

“I know. I say one of us hypnotizes Larry then the three of us can make him do unusual and embarrassing things at the expense of our own amusment.” Kara said.

“Great idea but who gets to hypnotize him?” Maria asked

Jeff meanwhile was driving home, but about a block from his house a police car turned on its lights and signaled him to pull over. Officer Jessica Taylor approached his car. “You were driving kinda strangly back there. Now as I recall two solid yellow lines in the road do not mean pretend the road is very slippery. I’m going to need you to step out of the car so I can perform a sobriety test.”

“Crap.” Thought Jeff as he stepped out of the car. Jessica help up a pocket watch. “Now just follow the watch with your eyes.” Jessica said as she began to swing it back and forth, “Watch it. Follow it. Love it. Felling sleepier with each swing. Loving the watch. Loving the feeling of being hypnotized by me. Getting drowsy. So sleepy. Falling in love with me. Eyelids so heavy falling asleep now.” Jeff fell asleep. “Now my hypno-slave why don’t you get in your car and follow me to my place where we’ll have some fun.”

After beating Kara and Sue at rock, paper, scissors Maria got out a sapphire pendant ready to hypnotize Larry. Larry returned from the bathroom and sat down, “So ladies what’s up?” He said. Maria then began to swing the pendant back and forth in front of his eyes, “Watch the pendant Larry. Let yourself get lost in its deep blue color. As it swings back and forth stealing your soul and making you very very sleepy. Making you our slave as you get sleepier and sleepier.

As I count to three you will fall into a deep hypnotized sleep. 1..2...3.” Larry fell into a deep trance. “Now Larry wake up and follow us back to my house where you’ll be our entertainment for the evening.”

“Yes masters.” Larry said. The four of them got up and left.

Back at Jessica’s house Jeff stood in the bedroom awaitng her orders. “Now Jeff I want you to strip naked and grow hard for me.” Jessica commanded. Jeff stripped as his penis grew long and hard. “Now as I undress you will stroke yourself. But you won’t be able to cum until I tell you to.” As she began to undress Jeff rubbed up and down on his cock and as the pressure inside began to build his face slowly contorted with pain.

Sue, Maria, Kara and Larry arrived at Maria’s. the three women chose seats in Maria’s living room, and Kara said, “Okay Larry take center stage.” The entrance Larry walked to the center of the room. “Who goes first.” Kara asked.

“I’ve always wanted to do this.” Sue said, “Larry you are now a chicken.” Larry started flapping his arms and clucked as the women burst out laughing. “Okay a bit over cliche’d but still amusing. My turn.” Kara said. “Larry I command you to Russian dance while singing weird national anthems.” Larry got in a deep knee bend and started kicking his legs out while singing. “Columbia were not just known for coffee, Columbia. Russia our women look like men. Russia!” Again the women burst into laughter. “Okay that was good but I’ve got the ultimate entertainment.” Maria said. “Larry you will do the Macharaina in slow motion while naked.” Kara and Sue cheered as Larry stripped naked and did an extremly slow Machareiana, “H—e—y—M—a—c—h...”

“This could be awhile.” Sue said.

Back at Jessica’s place Jessica was now naked and Jeff was still stroking himself, now in shear torture due to the pressure built up in his throbbing cock. Jessica came over and lick his iron like penis and he gave a wimper of pain. She then laid on the bed.

“Okay Jeff thrust yourself into me and you can finally release all of the man juices you were holding back.” Jeff jumped on her and thrust himself inside her. The release was so great and powerful Jessica screamed as Jeff ejaculated into her. “Ow! Ow! Not smart! Not smart at all!!”

At around midnight both men were released from their trances and sent home to sleep and to awaken with no memory of being hypnotized.

Chapter IX A Strange Day

Jeff sat by the pool reading the paper. It was the 4th of July As he read he thought about asking Kara to the fireworks that night, but another thought impanted by post-hypnotic suggestion soon entered his mind. It was Monday again and he was about to get ready to go have another medical examination when he heard muffeled laughter. “Who’s there” he said. No answer. A few minutes later he heard the laughter again. Then a porcupine was tossed over the fence with a really large firework attached to its back. The fuse was lit and Jeff only had enough time to say “Crap!” The exposion rocked the quite neighborhood.

Jeff was impaled with about 50 quills that had become shrapnel in the explosion. Under excruciating pain he managed to drive to the hospital. Since Dr. Delgado hadn’t come in yet Dr. Katie Ortega, a physician assistant removed the quills and stiched him up. “Now Jeff I don’t know the proper protical for dealing with a victim of an exploding porcupine so I’m just going to give a complete physical.” She said. Before she could start two men entered the room. “Mrs. Ortega.

I’m agent Holmes INS. It’s time for you to go back to Mexico Ms. Illegal Alien.” The two men handcuffed her and led her out of the room while she screamed, “Are you insane. I’m third generation. I’m married to a U.S. citizen. When I’m done suing you all your pay checks will belong to me.”

“Okay. That was weird.” Jeff said. A few minutes later Maria entered the room and said, “What was that all about?”

“If I knew I would have told you.” Jeff said.

“Well I might as well do this.” She said.

“What?” He asked. Maria pulled out a pocket watch and began to swing it back and forth in front of his eyes. “Watch the watch.” She began, “You are feeling very tired. Tired. Drowsy. So very sleepy as you continue to focus on the watch. You body is relaxing with each swing of the watch. Your eyelids are heavy and tired as you continue to relax and grow sleepier for me. Now as I slowly count to three your eyelids will grow heavier and by number three you will no longer be able to hold them open. 1...2...3.. Now sleep.” Jeff drifted off to sleep. “Now when you awaken you will be madly in love with me and desire to take me to the fireworks tonight. Also, Whenever I say the words, ‘chicken gumbo’ you will instantly fall under my control again is that clear?”

“Yes master.” Jeff said in a hypnotized monontone.

“Good. Now when I snap my fingers you will awaken and will remember nothing of this trance. Also, your love for Monday medical examinations will still exist in the back of your head.” Maria snapped her fingers and Jeff awoke. “So Jeff what exactly happened to you?” Maria said. Jeff told her about the exploding porcupine

Later that night Jeff picked up Maria and they drove up to the mountains where the fireworks were set off every year. “You know this place is popular with honeymooners from out of town.” Maria said. At the 10 o’ clock the fireworks began. “I’ve never seen such big firworks or heard such loud explosions before.” He said.

“That’s what you get when you hire a team of pyromaniacs to put the show on.” Maria said. 30 minutes later the fireworks were over and as everyone applaude Maria quietly said, “Chicken gumbo.” and Jeff slipped back into an obdient trance. “Now Jeff let’s go back to my place and have our own fireworks.” Maria said.

As Maria drove back to her house with Jeff with her she said, “Jeff being hypnotized by me is very arousing to you. It fills you with a sense of erotic passion. YOu want to cum you are so aroused. So cum for me now.” Jeff obeyed and exploded into his pants. “Absolute sexual control I love this.” Maria thought.

Back at her house she and the hypnotized Jeff engaged in the dance of hard core sex. At 11:59 she said, “Well in another minute I won’t be able to say this but, When I clap my hands you will gain you independence. You will walk home and fall asleep and wake up next morning with no recollection of this night.