The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-town

Chapter XII A Gift from the Past

Kara Lopez parked her green Neon in her grandmother’s driveway. Her grandmother lived in Helena, the capitol of Montana. Ever since her Grandfather passed away two years ago it was Kara’s personal mission to visit her grandmother every chance she got.

“Kara so nice to see you. But what have you done to your beautiful blond hair?”

“It’s nice to see you too Grandma.” Kara said. They walked into her grandmother’s living room and sat down.

“So what’s new in my old stomping grounds. I haven’t been back to Salt Springs since you graduated high school.”

“Nothing much just a few new restaurants.”

“Are all the females up in arms trying to hypnotize and marry any single guy that comes to town?”

“Yes. In fact I’m one of them.”

“Aren’t you a little young. Usually the girls wait until they’re at least 23.”

“Times are changing grandma.”

“What’s he like?”

“Jeff’s a great guy. He’s good looking. Got a great personality. He also likes soccer, a big plus in my book.”

“What’s he got to offer downstairs?”

“Grandma! You know me and how I don’t believe in pre-marital sex.”

“I remember when I got you grandfather. Sigh. It was just after the war and he came to Salt Springs hoping for that small town life style. I was in a hypnosis tug-of-war with the girls for 7 months. Then I got something that tipped the scales in my favor. Which is something I think you and I should talk about.”

“Okay what is it?” Kara asked. Her grandmother walked to a painted picture of a duck on the wall and pulled it aside revealing a hidden safe. Which she entered the combination for and opened. She then pulled out a box. And set it on the coffee table in front of them.

“Reach in and pull out what you find.”

Kara reached in and pulled out a jade pendant on a gold chain. “It’s beautiful. Is this what you used to hypnotize grandpa with.”

“Yes it’s a very special hypnotic pendant and I’ll tell you why. Many centuries ago the Aztec empire was at its peak. One night, as the legend goes a young girl was sleeping in her bed, in the capitol of Tenochtitlan when she had a vision of the Aztec god TEZCATLIPOCA who told her she was now the possessor of a great power. The power to control men by using the power of the swinging green gem. When she woke up this pendant was next to her.”

“Amazing. How did the young girl survive the siege by the conquistadors.”

“Ah let me get to that. When Cortez invaded. Montezuma called on her he knew of her power and told her to use it against their enemies. So when the fiercest fighting entered the city. The girl when find small bands of troops and take control of them with the pendant and order them to kill their own comrades, a chapter never told in history books. Anyways the Aztecs were losing, and she knew this despite her best efforts to turn the tides of the war. So in the dead of night she jumped into the lake and fled north. After many months of travel she came to a village near the Rio Grande. Word spread that the refugee was an Aztec which the people of what is now Mexico were not found of ignored her and refused to give her food and shelter. In a desperation she used the pendant to take control of a young man. The two fell in love and had a daughter. When the daughter reached a certain age your ancestor wanted to ensure she would be able to have a loving husband and raise a family so she passed on the pendant. That’s the way things went for about three hundred years. Then in 1849 the daughter that inherited the pendant went off to hypnotize and marry a prospector during the gold rush. Our ancestors stayed in Sacramento until about 1902 when, the pendant carrier at the time, Elena Ortega found out about a place that hypnotizing men into loving you and marrying you wasn’t so strange. And that’s when our family set up roots in Salt Springs.”

“Wow. So what happened up until now.”

“Well the next person to gain the pendant was your great-grandma Maria Gonzales who then had me. As you know after the war I went on to hypnotize and marry Captain Ernesto Lopez. A few years after we married we had a daughter, I was so happy I could continue the tradition. Sadly she got bitten by a cotton mouth snake while swimming in a river when she was six. Your grandfather and I were devastated. However fifteen years later we decided to try again and had your mother.....”

“Ah. Now its time for mom’s tale. Oh boy was she always a drug addicted slut?”

“Ever since she was sixteen. She started cocaine and marijuana that same year. She also, became salt springs youngest hypnotist. She however didn’t hypnotize men for love. Just for sex. She would often do three or four boys a day. When she had you when she was only 18 I thanked God you didn’t turn out brain dead or one of those “Crack babies” you hear about on the news. You know the rest. She dumped you on us and ran of to New York.”

“Yea where she sends me a monthly post card. “Hi honey. Had some great drugs and men today. Bye. So why doesn’t she have the pendant to pass down to me. Or is that the stupidest question in the world?”

“I was hoping to give it to her when she got more responsible. That day never came and now the time has come for you to inherit it.”

“Thank you grandma, but I’ve hypnotized Jeff using a variety of methods already, and he still falls under the spell of the other women how will this help.” Kara asked

“Here the great part. Once you hypnotize him with it, no one will be able to hypnotize him again except you. Ever.”

“Sweet. Now what else would you like to do Grandma?”

Chapter XIII The Final Trance

The next day Kara sat in her living room, the pendant resting in her palm. “Okay little green friend, let’s hope you haven’t lost your magic with the advent of the twenty first century.” She got up and went next door and knocked on Jeff’s door.

“Kara what a pleasant surprise.”

“Hi Jeff. I just came over to show a cool gift I just got.”

“What is it?” He asked.

“This.” She said holding the pedant by the chain and letting it swing back and forth. “Isn’t it a wonderful pendant. It’s a deep relaxing green. So relaxing to watch it go from side to side. Back and forth. Getting so very relaxed. Relaxed and sleepy. So sleepy that by the count of three you will fall into a deep deep sleep for me. 1... So sleepy. 2... thinking nothing but sleep. 3... drifting off to sleep. Off to hypnosis.”

Jeff fell asleep. “Okay Jeff I don’t want to put to many orders in your head so let’s make this easier. Now if you weren’t hypnotized how would you feel about me?”

“I would be deeply in love with you. You are a great and wonderful person Kara. You are kind, beautiful, and know how to get people out of tough situations. I’ve wanted to ask you to marry me but been to nervous.” Jeff said in a hypnotized monotone.

“Wow. This won’t take much mind control magic after all. Now Jeff when you wake up all the nervousness about proposing will be gone. You can propose today if you like. Also, with the magic of this pendant’s hypnotic affect on you no one else but me will be able to hypnotize you, and any post hypnotic suggestions from other people that have hypnotized you will disappear. Now when I leave you will wake up and have no memory of me even coming here.”

Kara left and Jeff woke up. “That does it. The time has come to ask Kara to be my bride.” he thought. He got in his car and drove off.

As he was on the road into town he saw a police car in his rear view mirror but its lights on in his mirror. Officer Simpson walked up to his window. “I clocked you at 41 mph back there. You were speeding.”

“But its a 40 speed limit. I was only one mile over the limit. What difference does it make.”

“A world of difference when keeping the streets safe. Now come out here I want to check you visual acuity to see if you’ve been drinking.” Jessica pulled out her pocket watch and began to swing it back and forth in front of his eyes. “Follow the watch. Back and forth. Back and forth.... You are being to feel sleepy. Very very sleepy...”

“Uh excuse me officer.” Jeff said interrupting her, “I may find this test extremely boring but I’m not the least bit sleepy. Besides what did you think you were doing hypnotizing me... Ha ha. That’s a good one.”

“Um no. Everything seems fine. I’ll let you off with a warning this time. your free to go.” Jessica said. Jeff got in his car and drove off, while Jessica stood there looking at the watch wondering what the heck went wrong.

Jeff went to one of the many jewelry stores in town and picked out a perfect engagement ring. He went home. Showered, shaved and dressed in the best cloths he had brought with him and knocked on Kara’s door.

Kara answered and said, “Hi Jeff. You look awfully dressed up tonight what’s the occasion?”

Jeff cleared his throat and got down on one knee and said, “Ms. Kara Lopez would you give me honor and joy of being your husband?”

Even though she knew it was coming Kara became over come with emotion and began to cry. “Yes. Yes I will” She said happily as Jeff slipped the ring on her finger.

Epilogue-Ten years later

The wedding itself was wonderful All their friends and family were there (Even Kara’s mother). Larry Scot was Jeff’s best man, and Kim Lang (Kara’s best friend and teammate) was maid of honor. After Jeff and Kara had kissed at the end of the ceremony Everyone congratulated them.

Jeff is now an accountant at the Salt Springs National bank. Kara finished her pre-med classes and finished med-school as well and she is now Dr. Kara Lopez Smith. The couple now have a daughter, Elaine who will inherited the magical pendant next when the time is right.

Larry Scot now lives in Salt Springs too. He fell under Jessica Simpson’s hypnotic spell at the wedding reception and married her in Vegas the next day.

Dr. Delgado hypnotized a visiting physician from Hawaii with her stethoscope while the two were in the hospital break room alone. They are now married and live Honolulu.

Erin Koch the real estate agent hypnotized the next young man that walked into her realty office into elopeing with her to Spain.

Firefly got tired of the slow business in Salt Springs and went off to be a prositute in Vegas. She’s now hypnotizing up to three unsuspecting men a night and any cop that tries to arrest her also, falls under her spell.

When the 2010 Winter Olymipics came to Salt Springs Allison Walker secured a private audience with one of the male speed skaters. The two have now married and she will inherit her father’s fortune.

So everyone lived happily ever after in that hypnotic little town of Salt Springs, Montana.

The End.