The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-town

Chapter VII The Big Game

It was the day of the big game and the town of Salt Springs was abuzz with excitment. Jeff awoke with a headache. “Ow my head!” He declared, “I guess I’ll go see Dr. Delgado after the big game.”

An hour later Jeff arrived at the USS soccer stadium, only to find himself in a bizarre “Odd Couple” scenerio. The USS fans were sitting together screaming the school’s chant, “Salt Springs! Salt Springs! Our names may be cheesy! But winning will be easy!” On the U of M side it was pandemonium. People were boozing, stripping, throwing stuff at the People of Salt Springs, and saying the guys team should be shirts and the girls skins.

Kara Lopez stood outside of the U of M Tigers’ locker room and reached into her pocket pulling out a pocket watch. As she entered the room, concealing the watch she thought, “Okay if they want the opposing team captains to give motivating speeches to the other team I guess I’ll just have to motivate these guys... Kara style.”

All twenty members of the team were sitting in two rows of ten awaiting the opposing team captain’s pep talk. Kara stood at the very center of the room and revealed the pocket watch and began to swing it back and forth in front of the teams eyes. “Watch the watch.” She said and all twenty pairs of eyes began to follow it. “Focusing on the watch is a good thing. Watching the watch makes you feel good. It also makes you sleepy. Very very sleepy. So sleepy you will all fall asleep now.” All twenty members of the soccer team fell into hypnosis. “Excellent. Now then you guys said some very nasty, sexist, and very unsportsmen like comments about my team. Therefore you must be punished. Now all of you strip naked.”

All twenty members of the team obeyed. “Now you will all grow hard. Very hard.” Everyone’s cocks grew long and stiff. “And now for the grand finale. I want you to engage in oral sex with the teammate behind you switching off every minute for ten minutes. And remember to swallow that oh so delicious and nutritious “milk” that comes out.” The team proceeded to get down on their knees and suck on their teammates’ dicks swallowing whatever they ejaculated.

Then a minute later they swiched off and the whole process repeated itself. After the second minute Kara said, “Okay I know I commanded you guys to do this for ten minutes, but I’m getting kinda grossed out so stop, get yourselves cleaned up, and dressed.” A little later the hypnotized soccer team was dressed and awaiting more orders. Kara said, “Okay you guys have lost 27 games straight and yet you are the best college male soccer team in the state. So I’m going to make your 28th straight lose even more embarrassing. I command you to play only to 75% of you ability on the field. Now you will awaken on the count of three. You won’t remember your little oral sex orgey, or me hypnotizing you. You will think I just gave some cheesy speech on good sportsmanship and all that crap. 1..2...3.” The team awoke and walked out onto the field.

“Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen I’m your announcer Ernesto Diaz. What a great day for a game. The ball is put into play. Kara Lopez takes it. Takes it! Takes it! Takes it all the way down the field. She kicks. The goalie misses.

Goalllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ref puts the ball back into play Mick Whicker of U of M has it he seems to be kicking it very slowly downt the field. Kim Lang of USS steals it she’s taking it down the field. She passes to Kara Lopez. Kara kicks.

Goallllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s like U of M isn’t giving it its all.” IN the end due to the great playing by USS and Kara’s post-hypnotic suggestion the U of M lost 37-3.

Jeff knocked on the door of Kara’s private locker room.“It’s me Jeff.” He said. “Come in.” Kara said. Jeff entered. Kara Lopez was standing there sweaty and dirt caked in her soccer uniform, which was also sweaty and dirt caked, but amongst all this she was still as sexy as ever. She reached down and picked up a soccer ball. “As promised here is one game ball.” She said.

“Thanks.” Jeff said, “Oh. By the way. Ah gee I’m so embarrassed. Could you give me your autograph. I know we’re neighbors and all but it’s the thrill of asking you after such a big win that makes it extra special.”

“Sure.” Kara said grabbing the 8x10 glossy. She reached into her locker for what Jeff thought would be a pen instead she withdrew a pocket watch with a sprial in the center, and began to swing it back and forth in front of his eyes. “Watch the sprial watch.” She said. “Let the swinging motion of the watch relax you, while the sprial sucks away your free will. YOu are now very sleepy. So very very sleepy. You will desire only to sleep. YOu will now fall into a deep wonderful relaxing sleep.” Jeff’s eyes closed. “Very good. Kara said, “Looks like the test run of the sprial watch was a success. Now then Jeff you are my hypno-slave again. You will follow my commands no matter what. First while I shower and change I want you to guard the door and beat the crap out of any media person that comes in.”

“But master.” Jeff said in a hypnotized monotone. “The door is steel and is locked.”

“I know.” Kara said, " But I’ve seen the media use blow torches for crying out loud.” Secondly after I’m down cleaning up you will awaken with no memory of this little hypnosis induction, but you will be in love with me and desire to take me to a victory dinner at the Little Tiki Hut since last nights date was so rudely intterupted.” Kara walked off to shower while the hypnotized Jeff guarded the door. Afterwards she walked out into the dressing area wearing a blue sports bra and purple underwear. She walked over to Jeff and kissed him on the forehead. Then she said, “You know Jeff I’d bet a million guys would kill to be where you are now. Which goes to show I may have the smallest breasts in town but I’m one of the most beuttiful women on the planet. Which is why this quote by my favorite philosopher, Yoda, holds so true, ‘Size matters not!’” As she finished getting dressed Jeff said in a hypnotized monotone, “Master I was worried what if one of the other ladies in Salt Springs hypnotized you not to love me anymore.”

“Well if you must know, A native female of Salt Springs can’t be hypnotized against her will by someone unless she has given that person permission to hypnotize them at some point in their life. This rule doesn’t apply to none native women. Married couples can’t be hypnotized. Only single men can be hypnotized by us women whenever we desire. I can’t answer why this is true, because the answer to this question burned up with the hall of records in 1934. Oh by the way I’m dressed and showered now. Wake up!”

Jeff woke up and saw Kara wearing an emerald green midriff and jeans, “Whoa.” he said, “I didn’t even notice you changing into that. I gotta start being more alert. Any ways lets go out and celebrate good times, come on!”

“Please don’t. I hate that song.” They drove to the Little Tiki Hut. It was a little thatched hut covered in sterotypical Hawaiin style nick-nacks. “A dolphin wearing sunglasses smoking a bong? Now we know why they’re endangered.” Jeff said about one item of decor. At the restaurant Kara was treated like a VIP. The owner gave them one of everything on the menu for free. “Man what kind of appitite does this guy think we have. I’d hate to dissapoint him though.” Jeff said.

As they ate Kara asked, “So Jeff are any life altering, super amazing things happening this week?” “I don’t know if this counts but my birthday is tommorow. Yup the big two six. My buddy from work is driving down to celebrate with me.” Jeff said.

“Sounds like a blast.” Kara said.

At the end of the meal Jeff made a toast, “To the greatest sportswoman ever. May your kicks always be straight and may you never have to fear a runaway hubcap from a speeding car lodging itself up your nose.”

“Uh thanks. I think.” Kara said. The two kissed each other passionately. After doing several traditional Hawaiian dances (and doing quite badly) the two kissed each other good night and went their seperate ways. Jeff went home. Kara left to find him the perfect birthday gift. As she looked from store to store she thought, “I know I’ll get him two gifts. The thing I buy and the promise not to hypnotize him tommorow.”

Well the world of Jeff Smith just keeps on getting more interesting. Join us next time for the celebrtation of Jeff Smith’s 26th birthday in that hypno-town of Salt Springs, Montana.