The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HYPNO-TALKER OF ZLAR

by Doctor MC, Mad Scientist

Chapter 2

Aliens Need Women

Each of the aliens was holding in one hand what Kevin assumed at first was a tablet computer—a red flat rectangle. Except that one corner of the flat rectangle had a tiny red concave bulge. Near the opposite corner of the rectangle was an orange button.

But now the aliens spread out and walked toward Kevin’s silent neighbors. Each alien pressed the orange button on his flat rectangle, then held his rectangle up above his head, so that it was near a human’s ear. Immediately after, the human did something.

Most of the aliens’ gizmos were making the humans turn and go back into the house, chanting as they walked. Most gizmos were causing that, but not all.

One alien wore something like a big red necklace, except that down at the center of the necklace was an orange electronic box. When Red Necklace held his gizmo up near a human’s ear, that human walked to the orange ramp, stripped naked, then walked up into the spaceship.

Only women between eighteen and forty-five were selected by the red-necklace alien, Kevin saw.

* * *

Since the UFO had landed, Kevin hadn’t moved from the corner of his front yard. At last Red Necklace noticed this.

Red Necklace pointed at Kevin. ”Klexip uaneh!

After Red Necklace spoke, a minion-alien walked toward Kevin, gizmo in his hand. The alien seemed to be unarmed.

Come to think of it, no alien seemed to wear a weapon of any kind. They expected a cakewalk, Kevin realized.

Kevin looked away from the approaching minion-alien just in time to see Karen and Judy remove their panties, then walk up the ramp.

“You trust the Zlarians, and you want to help the Zlarians. You enter the spacecraft,” Karen and Judy chanted.

Hey!” Kevin yelled.

Again Judy and Karen did not respond. Then they disappeared from view.

That does it! Kevin thought. He bolted for his house. When he came outside, he had a rifle in each hand, and boxes of ammo in his shorts pockets.

He dropped to the grass, and began loading his weapons.

By now, the minion-alien was standing near the lawn mower. He (She? It?) was looking back and forth between the spaceship and Kevin, clearly undecided.

“FREE MY NEIGHBORS! LET THEM GO!” Kevin yelled.

The minion-alien started to walk toward Kevin. He held his gizmo out from his body and facing Kevin, like a priest fending off a vampire.

“DON’T COME CLOSER! GET BACK!” Kevin yelled.

The alien kept coming.

“LAST WARNING!”

The minion’s response was to touch the flat screen on his gizmo, then thrust the gizmo toward Kevin again.

He’s trying to hypnotize me, like my neighbors! Not gonna happen, E.T.

BANG! The alien spun around and fell face-down in the grass. The alien’s hypnotizer-gizmo landed a foot away from the lawn mower.

In the meantime, Red Necklace was yelling. Immediately all the minion-aliens hurried inside the flying saucer. In their haste, they actually pushed naked Debbie Snodgrass into the spaceship.

Red Necklace remained outside, eyeing Kevin with that unblinking stare the entire time.

Kevin waited to see what would happen next.

He decided that he was going to claim that hypnotizer as a spoil of war. But he wasn’t about to snake-crawl across the grass to claim it now. Guys in Vietnam who’d stopped to loot dead bodies often became dead bodies themselves.

Not quite a minute after the minions had rushed inside the spaceship, they came out again. Each of them was holding some kind of ray-gun. One minion was holding two ray-guns; he handed the spare to Red Necklace.

“RELEASE MY NEIGHBORS!” Kevin yelled.

Smarbiva! Puitonoj akreefa!” Red Necklace yelled at his people.

In response, the minions moved sideways, then slowly advanced on Kevin.

Strangely, the minion-aliens held off firing, and several were letting the “barrels” of their ray-guns droop.

Kevin suspected that the minions, whatever else they usually did, had no training as soldiers.

Still, Kevin should have been dead many times over. He was outnumbered, and the range between the closest aliens and himself was no more than twenty yards.

But twenty yards meant that he couldn’t miss either.

BANG! BANG! Down went two of the minions.

Z-zap! Kevin ducked his head. The ray-gun shot missed him (mostly), but he felt the back of his right shoe get hot.

Things were about to get exciting: Kevin now had a clear shot at Red Necklace, but now all the minions were finally aiming their ray-guns at him.

* * *

That’s when a rocket-propelled grenade came from somewhere to the right, and slammed into the flying saucer.

B-b-b-brap! B-b-brap! Automatic-weapons fire tore into the gray aliens.

Then humans wearing Army battle-dress uniforms ran toward the aliens from the right, weapons firing as they came.

In seconds, it was all over. Kevin was 100 percent alive, the aliens were 100 percent dead, and the United States Army was responsible.

Kevin shrugged. First time in my life the Army’s done something that wasn’t at least a little clusterfucked.

Kevin stood up, stretched the tension out of his muscles, then sauntered over to the lawn mower. He picked up the alien hypnotizer-gizmo.

He looked up to see a brunette woman in battle-dress uniform; she was frowning at him.