The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HYPNO-TALKER OF ZLAR

by Doctor MC, Mad Scientist

Chapter 3

Hurray for the Army?

Kevin noticed the Army woman’s huge tits, but he also noticed the flat-black Captain’s bars on her collar tips.

Sir!” she called out to him. She began striding toward him—

—in the process, stepping onto his lawn without his permission.

He noticed she was wearing “Mickey Mouse ears” firing-range ear protectors around her neck. Huh?

“Mickey Mouse ears” looked like hard-plastic earmuffs. They were designed to completely cover the ears. Kevin was puzzled why this Army captain would be wearing those big ear-protectors around her neck. Did her unit rush here straight from firing-range practice?

She stepped over the lawn mower, merely glanced at the dead alien, and pointed at the hypno-talker in his hand. “Sir, what you are holding is alien technology of danger to the United States government and its people. I ask you to surrender such to me immediately.”

“Not gonna happen, Captain Taylor,” Kevin said, reading her Velcro’d-on name tag. “This is a spoil of war. Besides, I’m the property owner and he intruded on my property. The law’s on my side.”

Kevin noticed, while he was arguing with Captain Taylor, that soldiers were going into the spaceship. That the soldiers carried weapons, he expected. But the soldiers’ hearing all being protected by Mickey Mouse ears, that was a surprise.

“That’s not correct, sir,” the woman replied. “The Alien Invasion Act gives me the authority as a military officer to impound what you’re holding. I’d prefer not to point weapons at you, so hand it over. Now, please.”

“The What Act? I think I would have heard about such a law. You’re lying to me, Taylor.“

Soldiers emerged from the spaceship. Each hearing-protected soldier was carrying his weapon in only one hand; the other hand was carrying out one or two of the alien hypno-gizmos. These were loaded into an Army truck.

Meanwhile, Captain Taylor was glaring at Kevin. “Mister, I am an officer of the United States Army—”

“And that means you don’t lie? Pfft. Army officers lie to grunts all the time, so you’ll certainly lie to a civilian.”

“I do not lie, cheat, or steal, nor condone those who do. But buster, you’d better hand over that alien technology now, or else—”

Kevin said, “First Lieutenant Padraig C. O’Donnell. Volunteered his platoon for a dangerous mission. It went bad, seven guys killed, just in my squad. If he’d come clean and told us he’d volunteered us and he was sorry for what happened, we wouldn’t shrugged off all the shit. But no, the fucker told us he’d done it on orders. Then he told the radio operator to keep quiet. So don’t give me that ‘don’t lie, cheat, or steal’ bullshit, hm?“

“Are you disrespecting me because I’m a woman? Given your age—”

“You’re on my property without my permission, Captain Taylor. Leave now, or I’ll have you arrested.”

She left then, without the alien gizmo. But she stopped in front of his mailbox, pulled a notebook out of her pocket, and wrote down his house number.

Investigate all you want. My DD-214’s on file at the county courthouse, Captain Taylor. Which means there ain’t shit that the Army can do to me now.

Just to make that point, Kevin walked to the front door of his house with his alien trophy in hand. He gave Captain Taylor a big smile and a left-handed salute, walked into his house, and emerged seconds later, empty-handed.

* * *

By now the soldiers were carrying stretchers around, and were loading the dead aliens onto them. Soon Captain Taylor and two stretcher-bearing soldiers stopped at the curb in front of Kevin’s yard.

May we collect the exoplanetary invader from your property, Mister MacDonald?” she asked with sarcastic-voiced formality.

Kevin waved them forward and they loaded up the dead alien. As they were leaving, the officer said sarcastically, ”Thank you.“

Captain Taylor and the stretcher-bearers went over to the Army truck. Seconds later, she walked away from the Army truck, toward the spaceship ramp. But now she was wearing the Mickey Mouse ears on her head, not around her neck.

Also, she was carrying a rectangle that, except for its Army paint job, looked almost like the aliens’ hypno-talker!

She boarded the spaceship. Seconds later, Kevin’s naked neighbors started coming down the ramp. But they were chanting again. This was not good.

Captain Taylor gestured toward a second Army truck. Naked women walked to the back, climbed up the olive-drab wooden stairs, and took seats in the bed of the truck.

Kevin called out, “JUDY! KAREN! COME OUT OF THERE. GO HOME.”

His naked neighbors looked at him and said in chorus, “The Army needs you. You want to help the Army.”

Captain Taylor eyed Kevin, as more and more naked women got in the truck. She then spoke to two soldiers. They put the olive-drab stairs in the bed of the second truck, walked to the cab of that truck, and drove away.

WHAT THE FUCK?” Kevin yelled. “FIRST THE ALIENS KIDNAP THEM, THEN THE ARMY KIDNAPS THEM?“

Captain Taylor’s response was to give Kevin a fuck off and die smile.

* * *

A chocolate-chip crane soon showed up, and began to load the spaceship onto a chocolate-chip flatbed truck.

Meanwhile, Kevin finished mowing his front yard. But he was paying much more attention to Captain Taylor and her crew than to what his mower was doing.

After the flying saucer was loaded onto the flatbed truck, the spaceship then was covered with a big, chocolate-chip tarp that—how amazing!—fit over the spaceship perfectly.

Only then did a soldier come out with trash bags, and casually tossed Kevin’s neighbors’ stripped-off clothing into the trash bags.

At that point, disgusted Kevin went inside his house.

* * *

A minute later, Kevin’s doorbell rang. When he opened the storm door, he saw Captain Taylor standing there, with two soldiers behind her.

What the fuck? She’s wearing Mickey Mouse ears again!

Kevin made no attempt to unlock the screen door. He could see and hear the captain, and she could see and hear him, but for damned sure she wasn’t getting into his house except by force.

She said to him (through the screen door), “I ask you to please give us the alien technology”—

Then she help up the Army version of that technology, right in front of his face!

The Army’s version of the hypno-talker, Kevin noticed, had two concave disks, not one disk like the alien version, and two push-buttons instead of one. Seen up close, the two concave disks were actually speaker grilles.

She was wearing a triumphant smile, which turned to puzzlement when Kevin started laughing.

He held up a finger in a Wait here gesture, and walked away from the screen door. Seconds later he returned, with a smile and a piece of paper. Written in big letters, so that both she and the soldiers behind her could read it, was:

Your toy doesn’t work on me, honey.

He gestured Take off the ear protectors. When she did so, he stopped smiling.

“Captain Taylor,” Kevin hold her, “I’m about to go to my closet, get out my rifle, and load it with ammo. Then I’m gonna come back here and point my rifle at you through the screen. Then one of two things’ll happen. You will die, or I’ll die and you’ll go to Leavenworth. Now, if you don’t like those two choices, you and your men be gone when I come back. You got me?”

“I got you,” she said sullenly.

“Oh, and one more thing. Where the fuck are you taking my neighbors?

“Fuck you, Kevin MacDonald,” she replied. “That’s on a need-to-know basis, and you lost the need to know in August, 1973.”

“Fort Schwarzkopf, I’ll bet that’s where you’re taking them,” Kevin said, watching her face.

She said nothing.

Kevin did indeed load up his rifle with ammo. Seconds later, he jerked open the storm door, ready for anything.

But Captain Taylor and the soldiers had disappeared from his front door.