The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HYPNO-TALKER OF ZLAR

(mc, md, mf, ff)

SYNOPSIS: A Vietnam veteran sees the young women next door get kidnapped by aliens

Chapter 1

Aliens Invade

Five minutes before the flying saucer landed in the street, Kevin MacDonald was mowing his front yard.

As Kevin was pushing his mower, he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. Turning to look, he saw that Judy Miller and her daughter Karen had stepped through the gap in the hedge, and now stood in a corner of his yard.

Kevin let the mower die as he smiled at the thirtyish blonde and her teen daughter. “Hey, ladies, what’s up?”

Judy smiled at him. “Mister MacDonald, Karen’s spring band concert is tonight, and I invite you to come with us.”

As he walked across the lawn, Kevin said, “I’d love to, but there’s a problem. Karen, you still play flute, right?”

“First section, third chair!” redheaded Karen said, beaming.

“Oh, I’m sure you’re good,” he said to Karen. “The problem is, Vietnam gave me high-frequency hearing loss. I’ve heard you practice through an open window, and half the notes you play, I hear quiet, and lots of notes I can’t hear at all. So thanks, but I’ll pass.”

Kevin wasn’t telling the whole truth. It was almost painful for him now, being around high-school kids. They all had so much youth, and energy, and optimism! When he’d been drafted in 1970, he’d had youth and energy too, but he’d lost the optimism forever in ‘Nam.

Now Karen said, “That sucks, losing your hearing.”

Kevin laughed. “No lie. The original reason I became an Electrical Engineer was so I could design better stereos.”

“We can’t talk you into coming?” Judy asked. “Karen graduates in two months. It’s your last chance to hear great flute-playing!”

Kevin smiled and shook his head.

Judy squeezed his arm. “If you change your mind before six o’clock—”

“What is that?” Karen said, pointing. A second later, the sun was blotted out by something in the air.

“Shit, it’s a flying saucer!” Kevin exclaimed.

The gray-metal spacecraft circled overhead twice, then slowly dropped to land in the street. The whole time, the flying saucer moved as silently as a soap bubble.

After the saucer landed, Kevin could tell it was about forty feet in diameter. A rectangular metal thing on the saucer hull moved sideways, to reveal a rectangular orange door. That door swung down, becoming an orange ramp.

A dozen four-foot-tall gray aliens, all with big black eyes, walked down the ramp.

* * *

Kevin stared at the aliens. But at the same moment as the first aliens walked down the ramp, Judy and Karen started chanting—

“The Zlarians are good. You trust the Zlarians, and you want to help the Zlarians. You go to them. The Zlarians are good. . . .”

It was hard to hear Judy and Karen, because suddenly every dog in the neighborhood started to howl in pain.

Then the Miller women started walking toward the spaceship.

“Hey!” Kevin yelled.

Judy and Karen acted like they hadn’t heard.

Meanwhile, other neighbors came out of their houses—Marty Carter was naked—and sleep-walked toward the spaceship. Everyone’s face was blank, and everyone was chanting the same thing.

Minutes later, when many tranced neighbors were standing at the curbs, suddenly dogs stopped howling.