The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How To Write A Short Story

Author: Eric Moffat

SESSION NINETEEN

I quickly typed on the keyboard, my fingers flying over the small buttons as I read, re-read, edited and re-typed everything almost at light speed. Word was spreading up the chain, and I needed this promotion.

“Jesus, man, go home,” Harry said, clapping me on the shoulder.

“Can’t,” I said, checking over a fact sheet beside me. “I need this promotion.”

“You’re the only one gunning for it,” he laughed. “Just don’t die before our game this weekend.”

“I’ll be there,” I said, smiling at him, waving him goodbye as he left—and turned back to the computer screen. My efforts wouldn’t be wasted, I had to finish this by tonight. The deadline was next week, but I wanted it up-to-date now.

The phone in my jacket buzzed, but I ignored it. The writing was too important to answer some stupid text from anybody that wasn’t Lucy. My face softened and my dick rose upwards as I thought about her pretty face and sexy body, wrapping her legs around my head as I licked and kissed the most beautiful and wonderful thing in the world.

Having her cum all over my face was tantamount to having an orgasm myself—I always felt so proud of my ability to get her to cum. Even if I didn’t, and she left me to go bother Robert, I would never feel more at peace than after I was able to taste her on my lips.

I looked down at my hands, wondering when I’d feel her do that again. It had been almost a month now since she had let me pleasure her, and I was getting desperate. I was even looking elsewhere for pleasure, using Robert’s laptop whenever he left it at home to write sexy stories about her. I knew she liked reading them.

Robert, though, he had a real gift for it. When I read something of his the other night, I felt so proud—my little brother, and he made me feel horny as he described how infinitesimal it felt, obeying my Mistress.

I grinned and got back to work—Lucy deserved only the best things in the world, and damn it, I was going to give it to her! The phone buzzed again. I kept ignoring it. Then it gave a little jingle, and I scrambled to take it out of my jacket.

Please, please, let it be good news…!

I skipped over the other two messages, and read hers first.

«I left ur dinner in fridge. Ignor Rob txts.»

I sighed happily—she left my dinner in the fridge! She was so kind and considerate, I didn’t deserve any part of her. With my phone open, I checked on the other two messages, both from Robert. They didn’t seem important, so I ignored them, and looked back to my screen.

My phone dinged again, and I quickly read it before it turned off.

«Gud doggy. Treat.»

I opened the message to read it again—good doggy. Good doggies got treats. The message appeared right below it, and I groaned a little as I looked at my beautiful girlfriend’s perfect tongue, coiled around a cock. I wished it was mine, but that didn’t matter. Her tongue was enough to make me go from zero to ready to shoot.

“Mr. Rogers.”

I looked up, putting the phone away and smiled at my boss as he stood there with a disapproving frown.

“Sorry, sir.”

“What you do on your own time is fine, but here, we work.” He pointed to the computer. “Don’t make me reconsider your application.”

“Y-Yes, Sir,” I said, nodding quickly. I put the phone back into my pocket and went back to punching the keys as fast as I could. He watched and nodded, before going back to his office. I waited for him to leave, before pulling my phone back out and opened the message again.

‘You don’t deserve this,’ I heard Lucy say into my ear. I felt her hands slide down my chest as her tongue wrapped itself around that other dick, sighing as she took it inside of her mouth.

You’re weak. Pathetic. I’m just using you for your money.

“I know, I’m so weak…” I whispered, rubbing my crotch with my other hand. “Punish me…”

‘Good doggy. Look—treat.’

My eyes closed as I rubbed faster and harder, watching her slide on top of that dick, lowering herself onto it, hearing her moan as she got the proper fucking she deserved. I was too pathetic to give her what she wanted.

The phone beeped, and I looked at it.

«Cum, doggy.»

My dick grew rigid and I tensed my hips as cum exploded from the tip, soaking the front of my boxers. I swallowed and looked around, just in case anybody was watching—but nobody was. The office was empty, and the only light was from Mr. Daniels’ lamp in his office. The door was closed, and he was busy working, like I should’ve been.

«Did u cum, doggy?»

I typed quickly back, thumbs shaking as I struggled to hold the phone.

«Yes, my Mistress.» I sent the text, smiling to myself, looking back to the computer screen. It seemed so pointless to work, when I could be pleasuring her, but I had to make money. I had to give my money, my home, my food, and everything I owned to her. She was worth all of it, and more.

«Show me.»

I grinned and opened my pants, taking a picture of my flaccid dick, still sticky and wet from the orgasm, and sent it back to her. Closing myself up—I didn’t need to be fired for that—she messaged back quickly.

«Good doggy. Treat.»

Another picture—this time, it was her delighted face as she knelt on a bed, naked, with another man behind her. But I didn’t care about the man, I only cared about her. Her eyes seemed to draw me in, and never let go. I was too exhausted from the orgasm to care, though—I was in heaven, staring into her beautiful face.

«Come home and pleasure me, doggy.»

I blinked and smiled, putting the phone back into my pocket. I saved my work, sent it off to Mr. Daniels after a quick check for typos, logged off and headed to the elevator, yawning. It was getting harder to get here by nine, but I was happy to work longer for my Mistress.

The doors opened and Harry stepped out, surprised to see me.

“Doug?” he asked, confused. “You’re still here?”

“Uh… yeah?” I said, laughing. “You just left.”

“Dude.” He put a hand on my shoulder, turning me to face the windows. “It’s eight-thirty. In the morning.” I blinked, surprised, and dug out my phone—but there were no messages there from Lucy or Robert, no pictures, nothing about dogs.

“I think I have a problem,” I whispered.