The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How To Write A Short Story

Author: Eric Moffat

SESSION TWENTY-ONE

A day off in what seemed an eternity, but Jacob said that I couldn’t pull any more all-nighters. Ever since the promotion, I had been swamped with work, but he didn’t understand – there was nothing more that I could do. I was making more mistakes, my spreadsheets were erratic, and he said I kept spacing off.

“Doug,” he had said, meeting me at the door that morning. “I’ve asked the board, and they agree – you worked your ass off for this. Take some time and relax already. You’ll have the job when you get back.”

“I’m fine,” I said, shaking his efforts to dissuade me from working aside. “I… need to work,” I yawned, stumbling against the wall. That was the final straw, and he had called me a cab, told me to stay home until I was good to go again.

But I didn’t want to be here, and it was driving me bananas. Lucy had her job now, and Robert was off doing some writing expo thing. There were only so many naps a guy could take before he wanted to get his hands dirty and back into the swing of things again.

My phone dinged, and I smiled – Lucy. She always managed to cheer me up, no matter what, and making her happy was a good way to entertain myself.

«Feel better?»

I yawned, and dialed her number. She picked up and let out a little breath of relief – I loved listening to her breathe.

“Honey? You okay?”

“Yes, my Lady.” I shivered, feeling so much happier with myself. It felt good to serve.

“Say it again.”

“Yes, my Lady,” I said again, feeling stronger and more energized than ever. “I live to obey your commands, my Lady.”

“Good doggy.” My dick shot up – no feeling, no problems, and then just straight as an arrow. I grinned, moving a hand down. “No touching.” I stopped instantly, hand resting on my thigh. “Not until you beg.”

“Please, my Lady… let me masturbate to you…”

“No. Beg me. Like a good doggy would.”

I whined, feeling my throat catch – I couldn’t really go much higher. But I did it again, and again, panting with my tongue out, like a dog would. My dick grew harder and I hoped, I prayed, that she would let me have some relief.

“Good doggy.”

My hand shot forwards, rubbing quickly.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Consider this your sex for the night.” I tore my hand away – between jerking off or licking my Mistress’ beautiful and amazing vagina, I would always choose the latter.

“No, I… I won’t touch myself.”

“Mm.” There was a pause, and she giggled. “Thanks, Robby. I love it when you kiss me there.”

I heard a male voice muttering something, but before I could get angry she giggled and my heart soared again. If she was happy, then I was happy.

“Oh, you’re still there.” The other guy muttered something again, and a door shut loudly. “Ahh, all alone. Doug.”

“Yes, my Lady.” I answered quickly and obediently – I lived to obey and serve.

“Bring me lunch.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

“And if you hurry, I’ll let you kiss my feet before you go back home.”

* * *

«Chng of plns. Pick me up.»

I smiled warmly to myself as I got into the car, daydreaming about her hands and her feet and her perfectly sculpted ass. Strolling into her office and leaning down over the front desk, I produced a flower I had picked up for her on the way inside.

“Excuse me, have you seen a beautiful young lady around here?”

She looked up and blushed, taking it gently from my hands.

“Carnation?” she asked. “I don’t smell anything.”

“Tulip.” She smiled and stood up, pushing the chair back. I wished for a second that I was allowed to work beneath her desk with my head between her legs – that was a job I would do in a heartbeat and never complain about.

“Thanks for picking me up,” she said, taking her purse from the desk and swinging around to the front. “You don’t mind.”

“No…?”

“Good doggy,” she whispered to my left ear, passing by without a glance back to me. My eyes closed slowly, loving the way her voice rang around inside of my head.

“Mush,” she said, miming a whip as she opened the door. I hurried to her, holding it open for her as she exited – the way her skirt fluttered around her shins was driving me crazy.

“Where to, my Lady?” I asked as soon as I had taken my seat beside her in the car. “Somewhere fancy, dark, secluded from the world?”

“Home.” She smiled prettily – she did everything prettily – and closed her eyes, settling into her seat. “I managed to convince my boss that my boyfriend was all sick and needed me to take care of him.”

“You’re sweet, and the thought is very lovely, but I’m more bored than anything.”

“Did you clean the kitchen?”

“Yes, Mistress. And the bathroom, the bedroom, the living room, and the attic – lots of dust up there, but not much else. It’s not even our attic.”

Mm, good boy,” she giggled, running a hand over my arm. I felt so thrilled whenever she did that, and I idly wondered what that hand would feel like across my ass. Only much faster, and much, much harder. “Did you jerk off yet?”

“N-No, Mistress,” I said, swallowing a little as her hand moved down to my leg. “I didn’t… I wanted to…”

“To what?” She moved her hand farther down, and I tried to pay attention to the road, but it felt so good I could barely concentrate. “Did you want to have sex with me?” I nodded quickly, her hand slowing, stopping at the knee. “Oh, I guess… since you’ve been such a good boy…”

“Yes?” The hope and elation in my voice was apparent, but she just giggled, shaking her head.

“No, no – you’re not worthy of doing that with me.” She removed her hand, placing it back in her lap. “I only do that kind of thing when I want to.”

“Th-Then, let me worship your feet!” I hurried up on the gas pedal, pulling onto the street our apartment complex was on nearly a minute later. “Please, let me show you how good I am!”

“I dunno,” she sighed, looking out the window as the world flew past us, lifting one heeled foot off the ground. She let the shoe dangle from her toes, my mouth salivating wildly as I imagined her pressing it down against my hard cock. “You haven’t been working very hard for me lately.”

“B-But, the office! They sent me home, with pay! I thought… I could, you know, rub your shoulders and draw you baths and kiss your feet for you…”

“Honey,” she said, stroking my hand again. “Those are rewards. I don’t reward you for being lazy, only for working and staying out of the apartment.”

“B-But… my Lady…”

“No buts,” she said, and I stopped talking, pulling into our parking space, finally able to look at her full-on for more than a second. She was already facing me, and drew our faces closer together. I felt my heart start to beat insanely fast, wondering if she would kiss my lips… my disgusting, ugly, huge lips.

“You want to prove to me that you deserve to kiss my feet?”

“Yes, yes!” I cried, eager to please. Her eyes twinkled and shone, drawing me in, covering my brain in the loving and all-encompassing fog of the grey-blue waters.

“Then I need you to do something for me.”

“Anything, please…!”

“Take the position in Birmingham – and once you get it, I’ll let you kiss my pussy again.” She giggled, and I couldn’t think of a better reward. Sure, it meant not being here to properly pleasure and worship my Mistress’ body, but it meant that I would be able to finally kiss her where I so longed to.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said breathlessly when she let me go. “I will obey.”

“Hee hee,” she tittered. “Good boy.”

* * *

My eyes burned as the screen wavered in front of them, but I had to keep going – Mistress wanted more money, and I had to give it to her. More money meant another promotion, and another promotion meant moving up the ladder, and moving up the ladder meant working overtime.

“Doug.”

My fingers kept hitting the keys, as fast as I could, but I was making too many mistakes. The empty coffee cups, caffeine drinks, and empty pill cases lined every part of my desk, falling off or tumbling into everything else when I got too careless and hit something wrong.

“Doug!”

Nothing mattered – only the words, the numbers, the columns lining up perfectly. I didn’t care that it was four days since I had slept, and almost a week since I’d had a solid meal – Mistress demanded perfection, and I was required to do as she commanded.

“DOUG!”

My head snapped back, turning to face the concerned face of Harry as he stood there with his briefcase, scared look in his eyes as I turned back to the screen.

“Not again. Go home.

“Can’t, gotta finish.” My fingers typed, but they felt numb and unresponsive. Nothing was showing up on the screen – I wasn’t even hitting the keys now, typing in mid-air, trying to get this work completed. I grabbed the keyboard and set back to work.

“No,” he said, yanking the keyboard out of my hands, holding it hostage underneath his arm. He pointed to the elevators. “Go. Home.”

“Harry… you don’t… understand!” I could already feel the pain beginning to boil underneath my skin. I had to obey, and I had to do as my Mistress commanded me to. Disobedience, even in jest… it wasn’t tolerated. She had seen to that when I had kissed her feet without permission.

“I’ve already called Jake. If he finds you here, he’s going to fire you.”

“I don’t care, I need to finish this!” I stood up, trying to appear menacing, but stumbled, holding onto the desk for support. My head was swimming, and I felt lost in a sea of blue-grey fog. When my vision cleared, I glared at him. “Give me the keyboard.”

“No.”

“I said, give it back.” I lunged for the plastic, but he turned away quickly, letting me fall face first into the carpeted floor. The wind rushed out of my lungs, but I didn’t care – the pain was growing faster every second. Hotter. Larger. Spreading over my feet, my legs, my heart and hands.

“You’re crazy,” Harry said, taking a step back, away from me. I picked myself off the ground, woozy and unable to focus – I saw three of him, walking backwards. I lunged for the one on my right, but it was a fake. At least this time, I managed to stay standing up.

“GIVE IT TO ME!” I roared, pouncing for the one in the middle. With a yelp, he let it go; I quickly ignored the man, grabbing the keyboard, sitting back down and typing. “I HAVE TO FINISH!” The words came out fast, but incomprehensible; the numbers didn’t make sense. Nothing was making sense.

The world went black.