The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How To Write A Short Story

Author: Eric Moffat

MAIN BODY — SECOND SECTION

“How’s the writing going?” I asked, taking a sip of the coffee.

“Not too bad,” Rob said, shrugging. “It has its ups and downs. I got a good chunk done after my girlfriend and I, uh…” He stopped, looking embarrassed. “We talked it over.”

“Girlfriend, huh.” I chuckled, stirring a bit more milk into the cup. “She enjoys that kind of thing?”

“She definitely does,” he smirked.

“Well, that’s always a good sign. I had to work really hard to get my wife to agree to reading my stories.”

“She like them?”

“She’s… indifferent, mostly.” I shrugged and smiled. “Fantastic woman, I love her a lot, but no real imagination when it comes to books without pictures in them.”

We shared a small laugh—and I did love my wife. She was the best thing in my world, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Except maybe our kids, that was something we both agreed upon pretty much without saying it. Her or them, it was always them.

“Mister Blanche,” said a familiar and attractive voice behind me. We turned to see Doctor Rhodes there, looking down at us. “Enjoying the coffee?”

“It’s pretty bland,” I said. “Rob, this is Doctor Rhodes.”

“H-Hello,” the kid said, standing up quickly and shaking her hand.

“Hello.” Rhodes shook and I stood up as well. “Ready?”

“Lead the way,” I said, giving a two-fingered salute to Rob as he stood there, looking a little flummoxed. Click-clack-click-clack; the sound of her heels reminded me why I kept coming back here, even though it cost me a hefty sum every time.

Entering the elevator together, she chuckled as I slipped an arm around her waist.

“Not yet,” she whispered, jumping a little when I reached down to her backside, squeezing her ass. I loved her ass—big, yet not fat. Just the right size for squeezing and watching her grin as she flexed a ruler with intent to use it on me.

“Bad, bad boy.”

“You love it,” I said, squeezing her again. I dropped my arm as we reached the floor, laughing a little as if she had just said something funny, and followed her nonchalantly into her office. With the door closed, she pressed up against me, hungrily kissing my mouth as I ran my hands down to her ass, giving it the proper attention it deserved.

“Dirty, bad, naughty boy,” she whispered hotly in my ear, reaching down as well, scratching my skin a little as she tore my shirt off. Fumbling with my pants, she eventually managed to undo them as well, letting them fall down to the floor.

Her fingers traced around my dick, her breathing hot and heavy in my ear as I caressed her backside. Undoing the skirt at the back, it fell off, letting me pull down her underwear as well. I knelt down, helped her stand out of them, one leg at a time, inhaling the scent of her pussy juices and feeling ready for more.

Looking up into her eyes, she grinned, stepping back to her desk, spreading her legs. With an offer like that, I couldn’t really refuse, now could I?