The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How To Write A Short Story

Author: Eric Moffat

SESSION NINE

I unlocked the door to the apartment, and for once, no Lucy or Doug. My brother not being there was about as normal a thing as could happen these days—two weeks straight of overtime—and I was feeling really sorry for him. He was working as hard as he could, but he kept promising more and more time spent with us.

It was actually really refreshing, coming back from work and not having to deal with either of them right that second. It meant that I could do something I hadn’t done in almost a week—jerk off without them catching me.

Dropping my laptop case onto the couch, I immediately started to go through the various web addresses in my head, wondering if there was a new Simone Francisca video up yet. That woman had everything I looked for in a porn star—those luscious, thick lips that loved to give blowjobs, and those firm, round breasts that begged to be squeezed.

I was enjoying the fantasy of having a pornstar being in my bed when I opened the door and just about had a heart attack—Lucy was laying down on my bed, shirt half-off, pants hanging off of her hips and a big grin on her face.

“Hey Tiger,” she giggled, standing up and kissing my cheek. “Like the surprise?”

“Jesus Christ! I just about died, Lucy,” I groaned, sliding back against the wall. “What were you doing in here?”

“Waiting.” She shrugged. “For you.”

“For me?” I shelved the thoughts of Simone’s tits wrapping themselves around my dick, with her lips cooing for me to cum all over her face. Another time, perhaps—tonight, when listening to those two fuck each other brainless.

“Well, I was hoping Doug would be here too, but I just couldn’t wait to tell somebody.” Sliding her hands over my arms, she undid the jacket zipper for me and tugged it off. “I finally got a job.”

“Way to go!” I said with a big smile. “Where?”

“Oh, just some office downtown. Receptionist.”

“Well, I think that’s great.” She dropped the jacket to the floor, rubbing my arms again. “Uh…”

“You looked cold.” She giggled and looked into my face, kissing my cheek again. “Are you?”

N-No,” I stammered, shaking my head quickly, trying to back away. Unfortunately, I was still stuck against the wall. Ducking under one of her arms, I caught a whiff of her body spray and smiled a little to myself, but tried not to show it when I emerged behind her.

“Are you okay?”

“Lucy, you’re acting, uh… weird.”

“Weird?” She looked down at herself, back to me. “I am?”

“W-Well, not weird, but just more, uh, forward than normal.”

She put a hand to her mouth, silently laughing at me. I glanced down at myself, worried that she saw something poking out of my pants, but I was thankfully still too shaken up to have any kind of reaction down there.

“Sorry,” she apologized, blushing a little. “I’m, uh… you know. In a mood.

“I can tell,” I sighed, sitting on the bed. “Doug should be back soon.”

“He already called.”

“Another one?”

“Worse.” She sat down beside me, head on my shoulder. I wanted to reach around her and hold her to my chest, but I didn’t dare do that just yet. At least, not until I jerked one out. “He’s out of town tonight, setting something up.”

“Party,” I mumbled, too ashamed to say it any louder. But she smiled and that was good enough for me. “N-Nice pants,” I said, trying to make conversation.

“You think so?” She stood up and frowned, taking a handful of the cloth in her fists. “I dunno, seems… wrong.”

“It does?” I asked, confused. Women’s fashion was a complete and total mystery to me—I just wore jeans and sweaters, most days. “I think it looks nice.” What I didn’t say was that she finally wasn’t wearing something that looked very flattering on her and I was able to look somewhere besides her gloriously shaped ass.

“Yeah, but…” she turned around, looking at her backside. I helplessly followed suit, mouth starting to get a bit more hungry for something than just food. “I’m not so sure.”

“They’re just pajamas, right?” I swallowed, trying to look calm and collected.

“Tell you a secret?” She brought her face up, and I did too, staring into her eyes again. “I like to sleep in the nude.”

My dick, which was already on standby, got the go-ahead for full launch. I smiled nervously, looking away, feeling my face warm up a lot more.

“You okay?” she asked, taking a seat beside me again, this time on my other side, touching my leg. My dick screamed at me to let it out and let the missiles fly. “Now you’re starting to look warm.”

“J-Just need a moment to not think about you naked,” I said, shaking my head, trying to will my body back down to normal.

“Aww, you think I’m pretty?” she giggled, stroking my arm. I just nodded, hopping off the bed. “Where are you going?”

“To… cool off. Cold shower. Bad, bad thoughts in my head.”

“O-Oh.” That seemed to finally do the trick. “I… didn’t realize.”

“It’s fine. I’m just, uh… trying not to act on my baser instincts.”

“Robby, if it was bothering you…”

“It wasn’t though.” I sighed, putting a hand on the doorway. “I liked the attention. I liked… the way you looked at me.”

“As a girlfriend?” I hung my head in shame—now there was no doubt in my mind. I had to move out of here. “I thought… I honestly thought you didn’t think of me like that.”

“How could I not?” I asked, sighing again. “You’re so… sexy.” A hand ran down over my spine, my crotch firing back up. But this time, I didn’t move away from her.

“You know that I like you too, right.” I nodded. “That’s what’s making this so hard for me.”

“What is?” I asked, turning my head around, facing her. She smiled and stroked my cheek, turning my eyes upwards into her own. The soft grey-blue helped to calm me down, and she started to rub my back again.

“Rob, you know that I love you, right?”

“Yeah.” I smiled, and she did too. “I love you, too.”

“That’s why I do this, dummy.” She beamed, leaning her face in closer to mine. “To be loved. I want you to love me.”

“I… I do love you…”

My mind swam as she drew closer, the hand on my back trailing around to my arm, up to my neck, my cheek. Her eyes were so captivating and real, I couldn’t look away—didn’t want to look away. I was enraptured, snared, and wholly taken in by her eyes. The way that they seemed to dance and move, swirling around and around inside of my brain.

“Rob?”I blinked quickly, looking up at her as she stood in front of me, hands holding onto her pants. “Hello, you in there?”

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine,” I said, rubbing my forehead. “Long day. Sorry.”

“I asked what you thought of my pants.”

“…Um… can I tell you a secret?”

“Sure.” She dropped them back down, smiling prettily—she was so pretty. And sexy—she’s sexy, and pretty, and I have to tell her that, my brain reminded me.

“You’re so… pretty and sexy when you wear those tight little shorts.” I looked down to her pants, licking my dry lips for a moment. “I don’t like the pants.”

“Me neither,” she giggled, tugging them down, letting me drink in the sight of her bare thighs and legs, her best prize hidden behind a silky dark green thong. My dick roared for release, and she giggled, moving closer to me.

“You’re so sexy,” I whispered as she put her hands on my shoulders. Taking a seat on my lap, I never in my wildest dreams expected her to do this to me—she was so pretty. So sexy.

“Tell me you love me,” she asked.

“I love you, Lucy,” I whispered again, her crotch riding up over the bulge in my pants. My eyes started to close, but she opened them for me when she moved her shirt upwards. I followed the outline of her breasts as they dropped down from her chest, still hidden in a bra.

“Tell me you want me,” she said, pushing me back onto the bed.

“I want you,” I answered, touching her thighs, feeling my brain turn to goo as she stared into my eyes again. I was drawn into those eyes, our faces growing closer and warmer. I could smell her breath and it was so sexy. She smiled prettily, noses touching, lips barely apart.

“Tell me I’m pretty.”

* * *

I took my arm from my eyes, checking the alarm clock—seven-fifty-four. Whatever I had meant to do when I got here, it had escaped me for a quick nap. My dick was flaccid and the laptop screen showed a paused video of Simone Francisca with a load of cum on her face, which explained the nap.

Groaning as I sat up, I looked around my bedroom, wondering what the hell I was doing with my life. I should’ve had my own place by now, a girlfriend or wife, a better paying job. Doug was on the right path, he was doing everything he could for Lucy, and here I was, napping after jerking off in my bedroom.

There was a knock on the door, and I quickly scrambled to pull a blanket over myself, snapping the laptop shut quickly.

“C-Come in,” I called, opening the laptop again, as if doing it for the first time, immediately closing the video and opening some document I was trying to write for work.

“Hey, sleepy,” Lucy said, giggling a little. She looked so sexy, standing there in her dark green panties and the sleeveless shirt. “Doug called, he’s out of town for the night.”

“I remember you telling me that,” I said, yawning. “Sorry I passed out.”

“It’s cool. Long day at work, right?”

“Yeah.” I turned the laptop around, showing her the unfinished manuscript. “Want to read some of it?”

“Can I?” she asked, curious. “You never let me read it before.”

“Eh, we’re pretty much family now, right?”

“Pretty much, but not quite yet.” She smiled prettily, coming inside and taking a seat beside me, laptop moving up on top of her legs. I looked down at her bare thighs, and wondered if she would kill me if I kissed them. They were so sexy.

“You’re very sexy in that outfit,” I said softly, looking up into her eyes. She smiled at me and nodded, kissing my cheek—I just about orgasmed right then and there, my dick flaring back to life under the covers. “Um…”

“Yeah?” She blushed as she looked into my eyes. “Tell me.”

“I… I wanted to kiss your legs,” I said bashfully. “They’re so soft and perfectly smooth…”

“Tell you what.” Putting the laptop on my lap, she uncrossed her legs, propping one knee up. “You read that for me, and if I like it enough, I’ll think about letting you do that.”

“S-Sure!”

My attention dropped away from her face and her sexy and silky smooth legs, moving to the top of the article and, with a bit of a dry mouth, I started to read for her.

“She stands at the doorway, one arm up over her head, hair down. Fresh from the shower, she’s got the towel draped over her shoulders as the water beads slowly between her breasts and across the smooth contours of her stomach. My heart leaps into my throat—this beautiful creature, here to see me.”

“Mmm… keep going,” Lucy moaned, raising her arms up as she closed her eyes. I took a breath through my nose, head swimming as I tasted her perfume rising from below.

“I stare at her, completely oblivious to the world around me. Even the women on the computer screen in front of me hold no candle to this perfectly sexy girl. She smiles, my hands clasping in joyous delight—it’s so pretty, so beautiful. She walks inside, standing at the foot of the bed. Pushing my legs open, I yearn to reach her—my wrists pulling at the chains attached to them.”

“More, yeah…”

“She climbs onto the bed, sliding her slender hands along my legs. I can feel my body giving in, my brain telling me that she is all I’ll ever need. ‘Mistress’, I hear myself say. ‘You’re so beautiful. Please, let me service you.’”

“Mn,” Lucy whimpered, one hand running down to her crotch—I pay no mind to the fingers dancing over her panties, because right then, I was hooked onto her legs. They rose upwards, spreading outwards, threatening to knock the laptop over.

My left hand reached out, and touched her thigh—she didn’t remove it. I kept reading, slowly stroking her leg as she mewled again, gasping as her hand went underneath her underwear.

“She doesn’t respond, except to lick her lips. Those perfect, small lips; my cock jumps up as she continues to crawl over me. Her towel falls from her shoulders, but I only have eyes for her face. She is perfection come to life, the wonderful joy of servitude to her whims making me wish I could taste her just one more time.

“She kneels over my stomach, sitting down on my belly. Lifting her knees up, our eyes travel downwards over her breasts. She blushed, looking away, but I was adamant in my staring. ‘They’re beautiful, my Lady,’ I whispered. Her hands touch my chest as she pushes down, standing up. My vision is locked onto that which I desire above all else in this world.”

Lucy whimpered again, thrusting three fingers inside of herself as I stroked her leg, licking my lips, scrolling down with my other hand and wishing I had a third hand to use on myself.

“’Kiss me,’ she says, and I obey. It is good to obey—her beautiful vagina like nothing else in this world. She allows me to kiss her again, and again. Digging her hands into my scalp, she pushes my head forwards between her legs. I struggle in vain to be released, so that I may stroke her thighs and pleasure her more completely.”

Lucy groaned, nodding, turning to look at me. I looked away from the screen, right into her eyes.

“Keep reading.”

The command bounced around inside of my head—I tore my eyes away from her face, and it felt wrong to do so. I felt almost compelled to stare at her eyes forever.

“She moans as my lips touch her clit, and I taste her again and again. My dick is rock hard, but that doesn’t matter—she is the one in control. I’m nothing but her pet and her toy, and every lick inside keeps reminding me. Lick, slave; lick, toy. Kiss, pet. Kiss, in love.

“She shudders, her hips pressing against my head as she cums, washing my face with her juices. I am delighted to be used for such rapturous joy, for my Mistress’ pleasure. She lets me go, but I don’t stop kissing and licking. She hasn’t told me not to, and every bone in my body is telling me to keep going.

“My tongue grows tired, but I keep going.

“My lips are cracking, but I keep going.

“My wrists are struggling to break free, but I keep going.

“Finally, my Mistress steps away, smiling down at me. She steps backwards slowly, carefully, until she in standing between my legs once more. A foot rises, and comes to rest on my dick, pressing it against my crotch. I groan—she makes me feel so good, so bad. I’ve been a naughty, dirty slave, and this isn’t helping me.

“It feels too good…” I choked, stumbling as Lucy moved a hand down to my leg. When I moved my head to look at her, she turned it back to the screen.

“READ.”

“It f-feels too good to be true,” I said, swallowing nervously. Her hand slid down my leg to my crotch, my dick hard, growing harder as she touches it. “My body yearns for her touch and craves her punishment. ‘Punish me, please,’ I cry out as she presses downwards.”

Lucy’s fingers wrapped around my dick, slowly tugging upwards. I could feel my orgasm approach again, once more ready to blow off at a moment’s notice. But I kept reading.

“Every nerve in my dick is on fire as she continues to press downwards, rubbing her toes against the head. ‘Bad boy,’ she laughs, stroking her foot along my dick. ‘Dirty slave.’”

Lucy’s hand sped up, her body leaning into mine, her lips tracing the lobe of my left ear.

“You’re my bad, dirty boy, aren’t you,” she whispered. I could only nod—the end of the story was on this last page, but I didn’t want it—or her—to stop. “Finish up.”

“I-I hiss as she presses down again, but it doesn’t stop me. I’m so hard, and she feels so good. ‘Cum for me, slave’, she tells me. ‘Cum, and forget everything else. I am all you ever need.’ I can feel it happening. My memories start to fade as the pressure builds,” I groaned, holding back just a little more.

Lucy pushed my face closer to the screen, my eyes struggling to stay open and my lips so dry.

“And as I cum for my Mistress, I realize that I am hers, forever. I belong to her—a worthless, dirty slave. I love her, my pretty, sexy Mistress.”

I groaned again, face mashed into the keyboard as my dick spasmed, squirting cum out quickly. It splattered all over the underside of the blanket and Lucy’s hand. Coaxing just a bit more out, I breathed harder, watching through my peripheral vision as she removed her hand, sniffing her palm, licking the cum from it.

She smiled and let me sit back up straight, taking the laptop from me.

“Good boy,” she giggled as she stared into my face again. I gazed deeply into the abyss of her eyes, and felt my body grow weaker again as she rolled on top of me. I never broke contact from her, the deep grey-blue mists drawing me deeper and deeper.

“I’m a good boy,” I heard myself say.

“Now, sleep.”