The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How To Write A Short Story

Author: Eric Moffat

SESSION SIX

“So…” said Lucy as she jumped onto the couch beside me. “How was it?”

“Horrible.” I shuddered. “Made me into a dog for two hours.”

“Ha. Ha.” She rolled her eyes, punching my shoulder gently. “C’mon, Rob, seriously.”

“Eh, not too bad—I’m getting better at not wanting anything sugary.”

“That’s good.” Lucy lifted one leg up beside her, wrapping her arms around her knee. “Do you think it’s helping?”

“Yeah, I haven’t craved a donut in a while.” I shrugged again. “But whatever she’s doing to me, I can’t really see how it’s getting better.” Looking down at my gut as it protruded outwards, I sighed. “I just want to be thin, like you.”

“Blame it on my metabolism,” she said, chin on her knee. I took a dangerous glance along her leg to her shorts, wondering why they made things that small and tight and bright green. I looked back to the book in my hands before she noticed me checking her out.

“Where’s Doug?”

“Work,” she said with a little yawn. “I swear, that man finally works up the courage to ask me out and then spends every minute working.”

“He spends all of his money on you, too.” I smiled at her, and she blushed, looking away. “You okay?”

“I know he’s your brother and all, but…”

“I told you, end of the month.”

“I’m not worried about that,” she said, lightly hitting my shoulder again. “It’s actually something I wanted to discuss with the both of you.”

“Oh really.” I placed the book on the floor, turning to face her, crossing one leg under the other. She let her knee drop, the movement making my eyes jump once more to her shorts and then back to the floor. I couldn’t stop myself from looking at her, and it was driving me insane.

My brother’s girlfriend—thin, lithe, pretty, and she wore the tightest little shorts and shirts in the world. Today it was the aforementioned green things and a white sleeveless shirt, her breasts freed from the tyranny of the bra. If I caught the right angle, I was able to see the curvature of those slopes and wondered idly what they felt like.

“I know that… when I moved in, there was a lot of tension.”

“It seemed really quick, but I’m cool with it, now.”

“Well, the sex isn’t too quick either.” I shuddered, closing my eyes—it was one thing that I had to hear it from my room at night, but quite another to hear her talk about my brother doing that. She just giggled and nudged me playfully.

“That’s so gross to me.”

“I know, I love making you picture us together.”

“Why would you do that to me…” I groaned and shuddered again. She just tittered, sitting up a bit straighter, tugging the shirt down over her waist. Not that it helped—it rode right back up, unveiling the smooth and thin stomach I longed to have.

“Rob, I wanted you to… stay.” She flipped her hair back behind her ear. “I like having you around.”

“Well, I like you too, but I can’t just… it’s getting harder and harder to ignore those sounds in the bedroom.”

“Jealous?”

“Among other things.” I immediately clamped my teeth together, horrified that I had basically just told her that I heard them every time and wasn’t ignoring it. “A-Anyway, I figured it’s time I get out of here. I have the money, and I found a really nice little apartment just a few blocks away.”

“But the rent here is cheaper with the two of you, and I still can’t find a job.” She looked down at the couch, running a finger over the cushion. “And… I just like having you around.”

“I’m less around than he is.”

“But I like you, Rob.”

“You don’t like Doug?”

“That’s not what I said,” she smirked. “I… You know I don’t really have a family, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I’m starting to think of you two as that family. My brother-in-law, who’s always so nice to me; and my husband, who works overtime for us.”

“I’ve gotta move out sometime.”

“Just one more month.” She reached out and took my hand in hers. “Please?”

“I’m fine with waiting, convince him.” I didn’t want to tell her how good it felt to have her hands around my own—the arousal I felt was quickly becoming a problem, but thanks to the way I was sitting, it was easier to hide.

My other hand dropped down between my legs, arm over the front of my pants. She didn’t need to know that this was turning me on—nobody needed to know that.

“I will. But… until we’re married, can’t we just be a family?”

“Like I said, Lucy, I’m all for it.” I slid my hand out of her grasp before I lost what little control over my body that I retained. “Doug wanted me gone at the end of the month.”

“I know.” She turned back to the front, and leaned over beside me onto my right thigh. I wasn’t sure how to handle this new development—I was still reeling from her holding my hand, and tried to calculate on where to put my arm.

She decided for me, lifting it up over her and letting my hand touch her back. I knew that if she turned and looked the other way, she’d see the bulge I desperately wanted hidden.

“Rob?” She took my hand again, rubbing her thumb against me gently. “Do you… hate me?”

“What?!”

“Well, you never really say anything about me.”

“Y-You’re my brother’s girlfriend,” I said, as if that explained everything. “I can’t go around telling you that you’re super sexy and hot all the time.”

“When he’s not here… I just get lonely. And I like hearing it.”

“Don’t we all,” I laughed nervously.

“He doesn’t mind, you know.” She looking back up at me, straight into my eyes. I looked back down into hers, and felt my heart melt and brain turn to butter—she had the most gorgeous eyes imaginable. I loved looking into them, and when she smiled I felt my dick start pounding at the zipper of my pants.

“Tell me I’m pretty,” she said, stroking my hand, leading it back down to her side, letting it rest on her stomach.

So pretty,” I whispered, my own eyes feeling heavy and tired, like I couldn’t keep them open. She smiled even wider, leaning up, drawing my hand across her stomach and to her ribs underneath the shirt. “Beautiful.”

“Tell me… you love me, too…”

I… I…

The keys to the door jingled and she jumped up, breaking eye contact. I blinked, looking down to my left—what had I been about to say? It had seemed important, but Lucy just giggled and punched my shoulder again.

“You’re so funny,” she laughed, hopping off the couch. My eyes instantly went to her ass, the shorts begging to be peeled off of her skin as she bounced to the front door. She wrapped her arms around Doug’s big, stupid, dumb shoulders and neck, kissing him passionately. His hand slid down over her back, cupping and squeezing that perfect ass.

“Welcome home, baby,” she giggled. “Rob told me I’m pretty.”

“You’re gorgeous,” he said with a deeper, much more masculine voice than my own. “Hey bud—how was the thing?”

“Meh,” I shrugged, pretending I hadn’t just watched him force his tongue deep into Lucy’s mouth or grabbing her ass. “What’s on tap for the weekend?”

“We’re going to Mount Grace to see Mom—you in?”

“Sure,” I groaned. “I could use a home-cooked meal after a week of binging on burgers.”

“You mean our regular diet?”

We chuckled and felt our guts roll a bit, but Lucy just giggled and bounced away into the bedroom, pulling her brother along with her. That was the silent instruction for me to go back to my room as well, close the door most of the way, and beat off into a sock.