The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

vii Peter

He was unlike any of the other lawyers that Jenny had met at the firm and it wasn’t just that he wasn’t yet a partner. There were other lawyers that weren’t partners and he wasn’t like them.

It wasn’t that he was totally good looking either because he wasn’t. He wasn’t ugly either but he had an almost boyish look about him, a look that made him look almost boyishly goofy. Sometimes, he just looked so out of place in his coat and tie and Jenny liked that. In fact, she liked it a lot.

Jenny had come into his office when he was still on the phone. He held up a finger to get her to wait before he finished his call. “I assure you, Mr. Danforth. We will definitely take care of this for you.”

The man listened to whatever the person on the other end of the line said.

“Definitely,” the man said. “You can count on us. We’ll keep in touch,” and with that, the conversation came to a close.

Most likely, the Mr. Danforth on the other end of the line was Horace Danforth. He owned a construction company in town and he was being pestered by a client who thought he hadn’t been given what was promised. She’d met him one day when he’d come into the office and after that meeting, Mr. Danforth had come away from the meeting thinking that Jenny was definitely one of the brightest young women he’d ever met.

“You wanted to see me,” Jenny asked.

The lawyer looked up at Jenny. “Yes, I did,” he said. “Come in and close the door.”

Jenny did as she was told and when she was directed to take a seat, she did that, too.

Peter looked the young woman over. “You know,” he said, “I’ve been watching you.”

Such news was hardly a surprise to Jenny. There were plenty of men and even a few women who’d been watching Jenny. It was a perfect match for her hyper-extended sex drive that the power had induced in her. People were watching her and the more they watched, the more they wanted her, and the more she gave them, the higher her reputation had grown.

The only thing was that while she’d played that trick with several of the people in the firm, to the best of her recollection, she couldn’t remember doing that with Peter so Jenny laughed nervously. “Me? What are you watching me for?”

“You mean aside from the obvious?”

“The obvious?”

Peter grinned. “You are a good looking woman so if for no other reason, that makes you worth watching.”

Jenny could feel herself blushing and she wasn’t sure why. “Gee, thanks,” she said.

“Don’t mention it,” Peter said and after that, there was a bit of a pause. “That’s not the only reason I’ve been watching you.”

“Why else?”

“You seem to do very well getting what you want.”

“What do you mean?”

“No offense,” Peter said, “but you’re just a kid. There’s no way you should be an intern here. Maybe later but not now.

Jenny was suddenly wary. “Go on.”

Peter laughed. “Don’t go getting all freaky on me. There’s other stuff, too.”

“Yeah, like what?”

“Like the time the old man put you on the Adamson case.”

“We won, didn’t we?”

“Yeah, but Jeff Connors, hey, I went to school with him. He’s a good lawyer but he ain’t that good. There’s no way he should have won but then you got assigned to him and all of the sudden, things started looking up for Jeff.”

“I guess I’m just a good luck charm,” Jenny said.

Peter laughed. “What was it old man Adamson said when you guys got his son off. ‘You need any help, you let me know.’ Nice to have a friend like that.”

“Just lucky, I guess.”

Peter laughed again. “Lucky, huh? The way I hear it, if the kid’s friend hadn’t spilled the beans at the deposition, Jeff would have been operating on next to nothing. I always meant to ask you how’d you get the kid to spill the truth.”

“Me? I didn’t do anything.”

“That’s not what Jeff said.”

Jenny shifted nervously. She didn’t like the way this conversation was going and even though she knew she could have stopped it with a touch, just the thought that someone might have figured it out was unnerving. “I understand you’re handling the Sanchez case,” Jenny said, trying desperately to change the subject.

Peter grinned. “What can I say. I like the pro-bono stuff.”

“Any money in it?”

Peter grinned again. Jenny liked his boyish grin as he shook his head. “That’s why they call it pro-bono but actually, it’s a good deal all the way around. I get to do this work. The firm gets the credit for the pro-bono work, and someone who can’t afford a good lawyer gets someone like me.”

“So if there’s not any money in it, why do you do it?”

The lawyer cocked his head. “It’s not always about money, Jenny. Sometimes, it’s about doing the right thing. I thought you understood that.”

What was that supposed to mean, Jenny wondered.

“Anyway, I was looking for some help and Martin suggested I talk to you, and voila, that’s why you’re here, so what about it? You want to help?”

“I don’t know.”

“You want to meet her,” Peter asked.

“Who?”

“You want to meet her? You want to meet Gillian Sanchez?”

* * *

Gillian Sanchez was a small woman and somehow she looked even smaller than she was just sitting there in her chair. She hardly looked up and when she told her story, it was in a near monotone.

It was a sexual harassment case, really, but if it had been an ordinary case, Gillian Sanchez wouldn’t have needed free legal help. She’d worked as a cleaning lady. She had her rounds and it wasn’t hard work.

She’d met David Cook one afternoon at her boss’s house. He’d hosted a barbecue and she wasn’t the only cleaning lady there, but there were other people as well. David was one of them. An old college buddy. That’s what her boss had told her.

Someone she should take special care of. That was the implication. Her boss hadn’t come right out and said it but he’d made sure that the two of them had had time alone when he didn’t do that with any of the other people at the barbecue and when the man had taken her off to a bedroom, he’d said as much. If she didn’t put out, he was going to tell her boss.

So Gillian Sanchez had put out ... over almost a year. And every time David had told if she didn’t do a good job, he’d tell her boss.

But when she’d finally said no, the man just shrugged and walked away. She’d been let go three months later. There was less work, she’d been told, and she wasn’t needed.

* * *

“So whaddya think of her,” Peter asked later.

“Sad story but I’m not sure you have a case.”

Peter cocked his head. “Very good. That’s what a lawyer would have said. You can say that the employer has culpability because he introduced them and you can argue that she was fired because of her refusal but that’s hard to prove, too. Good job.”

“So why do you do it?”

“Because no one else will. Because I can empathize with her. Because I like to think I can put myself in the bastard’s place and because I want to put him in his place.”

Jenny laughed at that. “There’s no way you can do that.”

“Do what?”

“Put yourself in his place. If he’s as bad as you think he is, there’s no way you could put yourself in his place.”

Peter looked hurt. “I’m not that nice.”

“You’re nice enough.”

“Well, thanks, I guess.”

“You guess? What’s wrong with that. I just gave you a compliment.”

“Yeah but if you’re right, then I’ve just been deluding myself. I really don’t know what’s going on in these people’s minds.”

“You want to know what’s going on in their minds,” Jenny asked.

“Yeah.”

When Peter had first told her he’d been watching her, Jenny had been worried. Her first reaction had been to touch him and to tell him that there was nothing unusual about the perks she got but at that moment, she realized that she’d had plenty of opportunities already to do just that and she hadn’t done it and she wondered why but she knew she wasn’t going to stop this time.

Jenny reached out and touched him and she watched his face go blank. “So you want to find out how the other side thinks, huh? All right, here goes. From now on, you’re going to sexually harass the hell out of me. No one else. Just me and you’re going to make sure no one else finds out about it but the more you do it to me, the more determined you’re going to be to do your best in this case.”

Jenny let go of the man’s arm and the man blinked. He looked at Jenny and he smiled. “You know,” he said, “you really are a pretty girl.”

“Why thank you,” Jenny gushed in false modesty. “That’s nice of you to say, but shouldn’t we get back to work on the Sanchez case?”

“The Sanchez case? Of course. Right. The Sanchez case.”

For the next half hour, the two of them worked on the Sanchez case, the lawyer studying the files and the intern doing whatever was needed to support her boss.

“Finally,” Peter pushed the files back. “I’m done with this for now.” He looked at Jenny. “Tell me something.”

“What would you like to know?”

“You’re a pretty girl, aren’t you?”

“I guess.”

“So why do pretty girls like you have to wear so many clothes? I mean, if you’ve got it, you should want to flaunt it.”

“What,” Jenny said in mock shock.

The man nodded. “I mean look at you. That’s a nice blouse you’re wearing but you have it buttoned all the way to the top. Wouldn’t you be able to get a little more attention if you showed a little more off.”

Jenny’s pussy was already hot, but damn, this was making her even hotter. Still, she had a role to play so ... “I think I get enough attention already.”

“Nonsense. You can never get too much attention. Why don’t you unbutton that top button for me.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Just the top button. Go ahead. Unbutton it.”

“Okay.”

“There now. Doesn’t that feel better?”

“I guess.”

“Yeah, I think so, too, but you know what? There’s still something wrong. I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you undo another button.”

“What? Why?

“Just do it. It’s important.”

What was important, Jenny thought, was just how wet her pussy was getting. She’d been using the power more and as a result, her pussy wanted more, too.

“God damn,” Peter said. “Look at you. You got such cute, little perky tits. It would be a shame to cover those puppies up, don’t you agree?”

“I guess.”

The lawyer returned to his work and he kept Jenny with him all that morning before finally letting her go for lunch. When Jenny finally left him, he was buried in his casework and her pussy was so fucking hot. She saw one of the other lawyers in hallway. She needed to be fucked. She needed it bad. “Are you going to lunch,” she asked.

The man nodded. “With a client in fifteen minutes.”

Damn. Jenny’d been hoping she could get him to take him out and fuck her. She knew she could but if she was going to rely on the people here for references and contacts, she didn’t want to mess up the law firm with frivolous requests and missing a lunch with a client would certainly do that. Still, fifteen minutes was fifteen minutes. She put her hand on the man’s arm but she didn’t have to say a thing. The man looked at the receptionist. “Lois, I’m going to be in my office for a few minutes. If Jim Collins calls, tell him I’m running a few minutes late.”

“Of course, Mr. Thompson. I’ll do that.”

The lawyer turned and led the way with Jenny close on his heels. He wasted little time in shoving her down across his desk and pulling up her skirt. In no time at all, he was pulling down her panties and he was sticking his cock between her legs and for the next few minutes, the only sounds in the office were the sounds of the man’s thighs as they slapped up against Jenny’s butt and the moans of the girl as she took every thrust of his cock.

The girl moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

The man didn’t say anything.

“Oh yeah,” the girl cried out. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Make me cum. Make me cum. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Make me cum.”

“Oh fuck,” the man grunted and then he grunted again and that’s when Jenny felt it, the surge of a cock inside her well-fucked and very needy, little pussy and Jenny moaned as she started to cum, too.

The next morning, Jenny was back in Peter’s office. He was looking her up and down. “You know that discussion we had yesterday?”

“Yeah?”

“Well remember what we said about your blouse?”

“Yeah?”

“Well then why do you have it buttoned all the way to the top. Unbutton those top two buttons.”

Why was this making her so hot, Jenny wondered. Was it just the power or was there something else. Whatever it was, she did as she was told.

The lawyer nodded and then he returned to his work but Jenny knew he was watching her.

He looked up again. “You know what? There’s still something wrong.”

“What is?”

The man was looking at her. “I don’t know. Why don’t we take that top off.”

“You want me to take my top off?” God. Why was this making her so hot to be acting so innocent and naive, Jenny wondered.

“Yes. Take it off.”

Jenny removed her blouse.

“Ah, I see the problem. You’re wearing a bra.”

“Yeah, I’m wearing a bra.”

“You don’t need to wear that in here.”

“You want me to take my bra off?”

“Absolutely.”

Jenny shrugged but did as she was told.

“You can put your shirt back on but don’t bother buttoning it up. You got such cute, little tits. I want to see them.”

Jenny wasn’t sure how he could see them with her shirt on but she had a feeling that if there was a way, he’d find it.

She just sat there, letting him watch her. Every once in a while, he’d have her go over to the filing cabinet and get something out of the bottom drawer. He’d have her keep her legs straight and bend over at the waist because as he quite clearly told her, he wanted to look up her skirt and after the third time, he just sighed. “You might as well take off your panties,” he told her. “I can’t see nothing with them in the way.”

And that was the way it went. Every morning, she’d work with him. Every morning, he seemed to try and find new and more clever ways to degrade her. Sometimes, it was dirty jokes. Sometimes, he’d have her go to the file cabinet and what she’d ended up getting out for him was a porno magazine.

Once he had her sit on his lap and show him the pictures. The next day, he made her take her panties off before she did it. The day after that, he made her take his cock out, too and he’d ask her about each of the girls in the magazine, whether Jenny thought they hot and whether Jenny thought she could fuck better than them.

Every morning when Peter was done with her, Jenny would find herself incredibly horny. She didn’t even have to use the power to get horny. Sometimes, it seemed as if she got even hornier when she knew she could have used the power but she didn’t.

And every morning when she was turned loose by Peter, every morning, Jenny would go out and find someone to fuck. It didn’t matter who. Sometimes, it was one of the other lawyers. Sometimes, it was one of the clients. Sometimes, it was just some lucky guy who happened to be in the right place at the right time. Heck, that was how she happened to do the Fed Ex guy ... twice.

And still, she kept seeing Peter in the morning. She couldn’t wait to see what he was going to come up with next.

“Hey, Jenny,” the man said.

“Yeah?”

“You ever hear the phrase you gotta give a little to get a little?”

“Yeah.”

“You ever wonder what they meant by that?”

Jenny could tell by the tone in his voice that Peter was up to something but she was perfectly willing to play along. “No,” she said.

“Do you want to know what I think it means?”

“Sure.”

“I think it means if you want to get ahead, then you have to give some head. Do you know what that means?”

Jenny had a pretty good idea, but she was willing to play dumb so she shook her head.

“Come here,” the man said and as Jenny came round his desk, she found he had his cock out. “I think you know what to do with this.”

Jenny nodded. She most certainly did. She dropped to her knees even as she slid between the man’s legs and she wrapped her hand around the man’s member. She looked up at him and grinned. “I suppose you want me to do something like this,” and with that, she slid her mouth down over the man’s cock.

The man leaned back in his chair and he moaned and then he moaned again. “Oh yeah,” he groaned. “Oh yeah, I think you know exactly what I had in mind.”

Jenny couldn’t help but slide a hand between her legs even as she sucked the lawyer’s cock. She was tired of waiting. She’d had others but she knew what she wanted.

The man groaned and Jenny was sure she knew what that meant. Jenny groaned in frustration. So close, she thought to herself. So close and yet so far.

But she was wrong. The man pushed her off his cock before he came in her mouth.

Jenny looked up at him in surprise.

The man stood and then he was pulling Jenny to her feet. “I think we’ve had enough of that,” the man said. He turned the girl around and shoved her down over his desk. “I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time.”

Jenny could feel the man prying her panties to one side and then she felt the man shove his cock in her pussy. She couldn’t help herself. She’d been wanting this for so long now, too.

She couldn’t help it. She had to moan. She hoped no one could hear her but damn it, it was just too good.

“Oh yeah,” the man was moaning. “Oh yeah. I like this. I like it a lot.”

Jenny didn’t much care what the man liked. All she knew was what she liked and she liked the way his cock was fucking her so hard and so good. In fact, she liked it so much, she was about to ...

The man groaned as he felt the girl’s cunt seize his cock and in the next instant, he was cumming hard. His cock surged again and the man groaned. Fuck, that felt good. That felt so fucking good.

* * *

Masterful! Brilliant!

That’s what the people were saying about the case Peter presented. So inventive. A definite up and comer. Where the hell had he come up with such an inventive strategy.

Peter said nothing because even he couldn’t tell where it had come from. All he knew was in some way, he’d been inspired.

Jenny knew. She’d been one of the first to congratulate him after he’d won his case. All that was needed was a touch to remove the compulsion to engage in sexual harassment and to alter his memory of what they’d done together.

Jenny smiled to herself. He was an up and comer and she had yet another ally who would give her whatever help she needed.