The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

vi Ron

Ron was startled to see the number on his cell phone. “Jenny,” he said. “Is something wrong?”

“I suppose that all depends,” said the voice on the other end of the line.

“Depends on what,” Ron asked.

Ron could hear the girl laugh mirthlessly. “I suppose it depends on how you define the word wrong.”

What the hell was the girl talking about?

“Why do you do whatever my mom tells you to do?”

“I don’t.”

“Oh yeah, right. You do whatever she tells you to. You let her walk all over you, but you know what? I’m going to help you with your little problem. If you won’t grow a backbone on your own, I’ve got someone who can help you do it.”

“Jenny, what the hell are you talking about?”

“You’ll see,” was all Jenny would say. “You’ll see,” and the line went dead.

Ron stared at his phone. He was wondering if he should call Nina about this. He probably should, he told himself, but he didn’t want to do anything that would make things worse, and besides, what could the girl do? She was still away at college, right?

The more he thought about it, the more he convinced himself that doing nothing was the right thing to do. She was away at college. Probably gotten herself drunk at some frat party the day before and now she was hung over. Give her a day or two to get her act together and she’d probably call back to apologize.

But she didn’t.

It was almost a week later when Jenny finally called back. “So are you ready to grow a spine,” she asked after the pleasantries had been exchanged.

“Listen here,” Ron said.

“No, you listen. That seems to be what you’re good at. That, and writing checks.”

Ron was about to say something when he thought better of it.

The girl on the other end of the line just laughed. “See. I told you you were good at taking orders.”

Again, the man seemed on the verge of saying something but again he held his tongue.

“I know you’re about to get off work, Ron, so why don’t you hurry up and come out to your car and then we can get the party started.”

It took a moment for Ron to realize the import of what Jenny’d just said. “Wait a minute,” the man said. “What do you mean by we and did you say you were going to meet me by my car. I thought you were away at school. What the hell is going on here?”

“Good bye, Ron.”

“You are away at school, aren’t you?”

The girl’s voice sounded almost lilting as she said her last words. “Good bye, Ron.”

“No wait,” the man said. “Don’t go,” but it was too late. Already, the line had gone dead.

Once again, Ron stared at the lifeless phone. Nina had always said her daughter could be willful but this sounded different. Once more, he wondered if he should call his wife and once more, he decided not to. Better to find out what was going on first before involving Nina in this and Jenny had said “we”, whoever we was, Jenny had said they’d meet him after work. There’d be plenty of time to talk then, he told himself.

Ron picked up his briefcase and took the elevator down to the parking garage. Even before he’d gotten all that close, he could see there were two people standing by his car.

Two women, Ron corrected himself as he got closer. The one on the left was obviously Jenny but it was the on the right that had his attention. She was wearing a short, little plaid skirt and a tight, white blouse. Her dark hair had been done up in pony tails and she was chewing gum. If he didn’t know better, Ron thought, he would have said the girl was a schoolgirl.

Actually, he corrected himself, he didn’t know better. For all he knew, the girl was a schoolgirl.

Ron closed the last few paces between him and Jenny. “Jenny,” he said, trying his best to sound stern, “I thought you were in school.”

Jenny smiled. “I am in school,” she said. “Just not the one you’re paying for.”

“Where are you then?”

Jenny smiled. “I don’t think that’s any of your business. After all, you’re not paying the bills. I am.”

“Then why are you here?”

“I told you. We’re here to give you a little backbone.”

“Now listen here—”

“No, you listen. That seems to be what you’re good at.”

Ron seemed on the verge of being about to say something but then he backed down.

“See, I knew you knew when to shut up. Okay, here’s the deal. This here is my roommate Bella. Actually, she’s not my roommate. She’s the roommate of my friend Cindy and it’s Cindy that I’m staying with.”

“Okay, but—”

“Don’t interrupt. You listen. That’s what you’re good at it. Now like I said, this is Bella. Bella doesn’t like me all that much and she’s got it in her head that it would be a great idea to seduce my father-in-law.”

“What?”

“I said don’t interrupt. Now like I said, she wants to seduce my father-in-law. Where that idea came from, I have no idea, but when she found out you were turned on by sexy school girls, she—”

“You said what?”

“I said don’t interrupt. Now like I said, when she found out you were into sexy schoolgirls ...”

Ron looked like he was about to interrupt again but held his tongue at the last moment.

Jenny looked at the man and she smiled. “I see you have the good sense not to interrupt. That must mean you agree.”

“Whoa. I think you’re going too far. I never said that.”

Jenny stepped forward and she took Ron’s hand on hers. Even in the dimly lit garage, she could see the man’s face take on that now-familiar blank look that she’d come to expect. “Now, Ron, you know you like girls dressed like slutty, young teenagers like Bella here.”

All Ron could do was stand there and look.

“I mean, look at her,” Jenny continued. “Short little skirt and a top that’s just a little too tight. I bet you’d like to get her top off of her and see if the little slut is even wearing a bra or maybe you’d like to pull up her skirt and see what kind of panties she’s wearing.”

Ron wouldn’t have even realized it for what it was but on a sob-conscious level his mind was wondering just what kind of panties the little slut was wearing.

“Look at her chomping away on her gum. Look at her with those bright, red lips. Do you think her mom really let her go out looking so slutty as that or do you think she put the lip stick on afterward, and let me ask you this. Just look at her. Wouldn’t you like to fuck that look off her smug, little face?”

Jenny let go of the man’s hand and she watched the blankness leave his face. “So what about it, Ron. Do you like my friend Bella here?”

Ron nodded.

“Do you want to fuck her?”

Again, Ron nodded.

For her part, Bella had continued to stand there. She knew she was being inspected and she thought that was degrading and yet, she continued to stand there and take it.

If she’d bothered to think about it, she might have remembered that it had all started when she’d come home. Jenny had been home and she’d had her books spread out on the couch. Studying, that’s what she’d said she was doing but if that were the case, then why did she have the TV on.

Bella had gone to the refrigerator and gotten herself a Diet Pepsi. She came back to look at Jenny there in the living room. She stood there sipping her soda even as she watched Jenny study. Finally, she’d had enough of it, of Jenny’s papers spread out everywhere. “Do you have to be so messy,” she’d said.

Jenny had barely said anything.

“Look at this. There’s hardly a place for me to sit and what is that crap you have on TV? You really shouldn’t be watching TV.”

It was almost as if Jenny had noticed Bella for the very first time. She looked at her and then suddenly she was coming towards her. She was reaching out and then she was saying something that Bella couldn’t quite remember.

Suddenly, Bella had an urge to go shopping. She wasn’t sure why but she knew she needed to go shopping and for some reason, she was willing to let Jenny lead the way.

They’d gone to stores that Bella had never been in before.

It was more of a costume shop, Bella had thought. Why were they here. She didn’t need a costume. They should go somewhere else and yet whenever she tried to leave, Jenny would put her hand on her shoulder and Bella would decide that shopping here wasn’t so bad after all.

Jenny, it seemed, had her own idea about what Bella should wear. Time and time again, it seemed as if Jenny was pushing Bella to try on this outfit or another. Usually, it was a school girl or a cheerleader and each time, Bella would tell her no. She didn’t want to wear those things.

Thing was, somewhere along the way, Bella had come to realize just how hot it made her to try on the outfits that Jenny selected. She wasn’t even sure when she’d finally realized that. It had just seemed to happen but it was clear that trying on the clothes Jenny had picked out for her just made her so hot and the more of them she tried on, the hotter she got, and so it was that by the time they left the store, Bella had a number of new outfits, all of which Jenny had picked out for her and Bella had a very wet pussy.

But that was then and this was now. Bella stood there in the parking garage dressed in one of her new outfits and she watched Jenny talk to the stranger. If Bella had thought about it, she would have realized the more she wore the outfit, the more she seemed to think like the way she was dressed and since she was dressed like a sezy, little schoolgirl and since when she was a girl, her mom had always told her not to talk to strangers, she was thinking strangers were bad.

Except she was horny, too, and strangers had dicks, at least the male ones did, and she so did want to get a cock inside her.

Jenny was talking to the man and Bella knew they were talking about her. She wanted to say something but she couldn’t. For some reason, she felt compelled to wait and so wait, she did.

They were coming over to her, Bella realized. Finally, she was going to have a say in what was being said about her.

“Here’s the deal, Ron,” Jenny was saying. “You and Bella here are about to have an affair.”

What?! No way. She wasn’t going to have an affair with this guy. He was like totally old, Bella thought. His dick was probably like wrinkly or something. Now, if he’d been like a totally cute, college guy, well that’d be a whole other thing.

That was what she wanted to say but that wasn’t what came out. What came out was, “Hey, Mister, do you have a big cock?”

“As you can see, Bella here is a bit on the slutty side, or at least she is when she’s dressed like she is now—”

“Hey,” Bella protested even as she looked at the man. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to let him fuck her, she thought. After all, he was a guy and that meant he had to have a cock, so maybe it was okay if she let him fuck her, but just because she was willing to let him fuck her, that didn’t make her a slut.

Jenny ignored Bella’s outburst. “Of course, when she’s her regular self, she’s less the slut and more of the bitch.”

“I am not a bitch,” Bella said petulantly.

“And of course when she’s like that, she’s going to have to be a whole lot more demanding. That means you’re going to have to keep her a secret from my mom, if you know what’s good for you.”

Ron didn’t say anything.

“I sense you’re not in complete agreement with this arrangement, are you, Ron?”

The man shook his head.

“What’s that, Ron? You’re going to have to be more assertive and that means you’re going to have to speak up? What’s the matter, Ron?”

I ... I ... why are you doing this to me?”

Jenny took her stepdad’s hand in her own and she watched his face go blank. “Me,” she said with a laugh. “Me. I’m not doing anything at all. This is all you, Ron. This is all you because you like to fuck women dressed up as horny, little schoolgirls. This is all you because you can’t or won’t stand up to my mom.”

Jenny pulled her hand back and Ron’s face lost its blankness.

“Now, you were saying?”

“What? What was I saying?”

“Something about me doing something,” Jenny said. “Something about me making you want Bella here.”

The man shook his head. “I’ve got no idea what you’re talking about, Jenny. I mean, I know you may think I do a lot of things because your mom tells me to and I guess maybe that means you think you can boss me around, but really, if I’m fucking your roommate, really, it has nothing to do with you. This is all me.”

Jenny smiled. “Sure, dad. Whatever you say.”

Ron licked his lips. “You aren’t going to tell your mother about this, are you?”

“About what?”

“About me and Bella because I can’t have her finding out about us.”

Jenny smiled again. “I don’t think you have anything to worry about there, dad. Believe me, I don’t want her to find out about this anymore than you do.”

“That’s a good girl,” the man said. “I always thought you were a good kid.”

Jenny felt a twinge of guilt. Had he really always felt that way or was he just saying it just to get her on his side and in a way, did it really matter. She knew why she was doing this. She was doing it to get back at her mother and it was a little late now to be having second thoughts, and besides, she’d already been inside Bella’s pussy. Bella might be a bitch but she knew how to put out and that meant Ron was likely to enjoy this new part of his life.

“You’re sure,” Ron said. “You’re not going to tell your mom.”

Jenny shook her head. “But,” she said, “I do have a favor to ask of you.”

“Sure, go ahead. Shoot.”

“Actually,” Jenny said, “I suppose I should be asking it of Bella because as we all know, Ron, you’re pretty damned spineless.”

Ron looked hurt but he didn’t say anything.

Jenny looked at Bella. “I know you’re going to fuck him,” Jenny said, “but I want to see you do it. I want to watch.”

“You want to watch?”

“I want to watch.”

Jenny could almost see the wheels spinning in Bella’s head. She knows what I want. What she couldn’t figure out was why.

“Listen,” Jenny told her. “We both know you want to fuck. We both know you want it bad and we both know that the longer you wait for it, the more you’re going to need it. That’s my stepfather you’re going to fuck there. Just imagine how hot that’s going to be when you’re doing something you know I can’t do and all I can do is watch.”

Now, that was an argument that Bella could relate to. She nodded her assent and besides, Jenny knew what Bella was thinking. After all, she’d put some of those very thoughts in her head. The important thing was to go back to their place so she could hurry up and get Ron’s cock inside her. In the grand scheme of things, she didn’t much care if she had an audience just so long as someone took care of her pussy.

Jenny told Bella she’d drive the car back so Bella could ride back with Ron. “Just wait until we get back there to get the show started, okay?”

“Sure thing,” Bella agreed.

Of course, Jenny was under no illusion about what was going to happen. She knew Bella was going to go after her stepdad just as soon as Jenny was out of the way and Jenny knew she’d do it just to spite her. That, and the fact that she’d been wearing her little schoolgirl outfit for some time now. She had to be pretty much ready to fuck just about anything.

Sure enough, they came to a red light and when she looked in the rear view mirror, she could see Ron and Bella talking but the next time she looked in the rear view mirror, all she could see was Ron. Jenny smiled to herself as the light turned green. They’d better watch themselves she thought to herself. She wouldn’t want anyone to get hurt before they’d even gotten back to the apartment.

Apparently, they made it home without incident but Ron’s cock was already hanging out of his slacks when he got out of the car. Bella rather quickly grabbed that cock and she looked defiantly at Jenny.

“You little fucking slut,” Jenny said in mock anger and she watched the pride spread across Bella’s face.

“This is my cock,” Bella said. “I just wanted to make sure you knew it.”

Yeah right, Jenny thought, like she’d want Ron’s cock but she put on an act of being upset at the way Bella was acting and Bella loved every minute of it.

Bella led the trio into her bedroom and then she pointed at a chair in the corner. “You sit there,” she told Jenny. “Remember, all you get to do is watch.”

“Sure,” Jenny said but even as she did, she slipped her hand behind Bella’s back. Jenny could feel Bella’s body stiffen and she knew Bella was ready to accept her commands. “Of course, what you and I both know,” Jenny whispered, “is that a little slut like you, as horny as we both know you are, we both know you’d like to have my stepdad and me both at the very same time.”

That was all it took, the touch, the suggestion and the release and suddenly Jenny could see Bella looking at her a little more hungrily.

There was only one more thing to do and this time it was Ron that was receiving the touch and the quick suggestion and then Jenny was moving to the assigned chair.

Bella started to move towards Ron but Jenny stopped her. “If I might make a suggestion ...”

Bella’s look left no doubt in anyone’s mind what she thought of that, but if she was going to get both the father and daughter at the same time, she felt obliged to listen but that didn’t mean she had to like it. “What,” she said angrily.

Jenny went on as if she hadn’t noticed anything. “I was just going to point out that I think my stepdad has a bit of a schoolgirl panty fetish. Before you start taking anything off, I think he’d like to see your panties.”

Bella looked at Ron. “Is that so?”

Ron nodded. “Well now, that’s good to know.” She turned around and she pressed her little, plaid skirt up against the man’s raging cock. “So you want to see my panties, do you? You want to see under my skirt, right?”

The man nodded.

Bella reached back behind her and she slapped the man’s hand away. “You don’t touch my skirt unless I tell you you can. You got that?”

“Y-y-yes.”

“Y-y-yes? What kind of stupid answer is that. You got to know what you want and you got to be able to say it. Now, let’s try this again. Do you want to see my panties?”

“Yes.”

“Better but not good enough. Do you want to see my panties?”

“Yes.”

“All right. Better still and I guess that’ll have to do for now but next time, I want you to do it better. You can lift up my skirt now.”

Ron pulled up the skirt.

“Well, what do you see?”

Ron licked his lips nervously. “I ... um, I see your panties.”

“I know that, stupid, but why don’t you tell Jenny what I’m wearing.”

“They’re um ... they’ve got smiley faces all over them. God, they’re so fucking hot.”

“Do you want to touch them?”

Ron nodded and then remembered that Bella wasn’t looking at him. “Yes,” he said. “Yes, I want to touch them.”

His touch was tentative at first. Just a little touch on the rump but when that didn’t elicit any reprovals, his touch became both firmer and more insistent. At first, it was holding Bella’s ass in his hand. Next, it was running his hand over that ass, and finally, that hand slipped between Bella’s legs.

It was clear that Ron wasn’t the only one who was getting turned on by the exploration of Bella’s panties or with the way his fingers felt between her legs. Bella was panting just a little. “That, um, that feels good,” she said finally, “and um, and if you’re a good little boy, I’ll let you do that again later but um, for now, what I need you to do, is to take those panties off.”

For a moment at least, it seemed as if Ron hadn’t heard what Bella had told him but then his hands were moving again. They were up around the waistband and they were pulling her panties down.

Bella was still turned around with her backside facing towards Ron but that was just fine with her. She looked over at where Jenny was sitting. “I hope you’re getting all this,” she said, “but the best is yet to come. Take down your pants and your underwear,” she ordered Ron.

Ron did as he was told and suddenly his cock which had looked somewhat subdued before when it had been shoved out past the zipper, suddenly, that cock bobbed almost angrily, its reddish head clearly begging for attention.

Bella was still looking at Jenny even as she spoke to Ron. “You don’t need me to tell you what to do with that cock, do you?”

Ron definitely didn’t need to be told what to do and Bella gasped as she felt the entire length of him suddenly being shoved up inside her wet, little pussy.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck that’s good. Oh fuck. Little Ronny sure does like his little schoolgirl pussy, doesn’t he?”

Ron groaned but he didn’t say anything. He was too busy fucking Bella’s pussy and for her part, it was clear Bell wasn’t expecting an answer either. She just stared straight ahead and moaned as Ron’s cock took her from behind.

Maybe that’s why she didn’t see Jenny unbuttoning her top. Maybe that’s why she didn’t see Jenny slipping the top off. Maybe that’s why she didn’t see Jenny taking off her bra and fondling her tits.

Jenny knew she was hot. She was burning up, in fact, and Jenny knew why. It was the power. She’d used it a lot already that day, but knowing why didn’t make the feelings go away. She was still horny as all hell and since there was no way she was going to let her stepfather stick his cock inside her, there was only one other person around who could give her what she needed.

Bella wasn’t paying any attention to Jenny. Her attention was locked in on just one thing. Her attention was on that cock between her legs and how good it made her feel.

Bella didn’t have time to notice that Jenny was taking off her jeans or that Jenny was taking off her panties. She didn’t have time to notice the way Jenny’s hand played between her legs and she certainly didn’t notice when Jenny left the bedroom altogether.

Jenny was back moments later, this time lugging a bar stool along behind her. This she set up in front of Bella and then she took a seat and she spread her legs. Bella and her made eye contact and then Jenny pointed at her pussy.

Bella looked down at that pussy and she shook her head. She was about to cum. She didn’t need to lick Jenny’s pussy. Jenny could get someone else to go lick her pussy.

That, of course, wasn’t going to fly at all well with Jenny and fortunately for Jenny, there was something she could do about it. She leaned forward almost as if she were going to kiss the other girl but she didn’t. Instead, she slid her hand behind Bella’s neck and she watched Bella’s face go blank.

Bella blinked. There was Jenny lying back in that chair with her legs spread. There was her pussy and Bella wondered why she hadn’t noticed it before but Jenny’s pussy was just so wet and wonderful. It was a pussy that just begged to be licked and Bella knew she was the one to do it.

Bella moaned as she ate that pussy. She thought she’d been complete before with Ron’s dick in her pussy but now she had both Ron’s cock and Jenny’s pussy. Now, she was complete.

Ron was groaning. Bella had little doubt what that meant. He was going to cum inside her. She moaned too even as she felt it. She’d thought she’d wanted that and she really did but now, it seemed, now she wanted more.

She turned to look back at the man. Even that much was hard to do because she didn’t want to leave Jenny’s pussy alone for even that much. She looked back at Ron. “Keep fucking me,” she told the man. “Don’t you dare stop. Keep fucking me until I cum.”

The man groaned but Bella didn’t have time for that. Already, she was bringing her mouth back around. She didn’t have time for the man. She had a pussy to lick.

Jenny was tempted to run a hand through Bella’s hair but the truth was, Bella was doing just fine on her own. She didn’t need any help from her so instead, Jenny leaned back and played with her tits.

Bella loved what her tongue was doing to the other girl. She’d show her, Bella told herself. She’d show her who was boss. She’d never thought very highly of Jenny but now she was going to show her who was boss.

Jenny moaned just a little. She was almost there. It wouldn’t take much to push her over the edge.

Oh yeah. Here we go, thought Bella. Here we go. The moment of truth. Her tongue savaged Jenny’s clit. She was finally going to show the little twit once and for all just who was in charge here.

Jenny gasped and then she stopped. She held her breath for just a moment. She felt as if she were melting and that tongue, oh geez, that tongue just wasn’t about to leave her alone.

She moaned and this time she did run her hand through Bella’s hair. Not the one that had the power in it but the other one, and she moaned again. She was cumming. She was cumming so fucking hard.

Bella knew Jenny was cumming and in that instant, she felt it herself. She felt her pussy bear down on the cock inside her. How many times had that oaf cum inside her cunt. She’d lost count but that wasn’t important. What was important was that Jenny finally knew who was in charge here. She was the one who controlled Jenny’s dad, (okay stepdad if you wanted to be technical about it,) and now it was her who had made Jenny cum. It was her and her alone. She was in charge. She was in control.

Jenny had no idea what Bella was thinking and she wouldn’t have cared if she did. All she knew was that if Ron was going to have an affair with Bella, he was going to have to develop a spine if he wanted to make sure mom didn’t find out about it.