The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Guide to Seduction and Submission

Day 4: Punishment Training

Our Subject is progressing along nicely. Today I will place her in a deep trance and turn her response to pain stimuli as pleasure (Bondage fans will love this). The purpose of Punishment Training is NOT to dissuade her from bad behaviour as some are led to believe. To do that I simply deny her orgasms. Today is about establishing my dominance over her. The past few days have been about softening her up and creating the appeal of obedience. Today is the day I break her. There is a link below to watch the live streaming of the session.

Vicky lay unmoving as she drifted deeper into a trance induced sleep. Amy had induced this before going to bed so she could rise late without having to worry about her slave running of somewhere. After firing of a quick few texts, she showered and took a wonder through the house. She had been so focused on controlling Vicky that she had hardly noticed the rest of the house. Besides she got off on the fact she was naked in someone else’s home.

There was a knock at the front door. Amy strode confidently in her birthday suit. She knew who was there. What she had planned for Vicky required a helping hand. Someone who deeply enjoyed punishment.

Amy found a school girl standing on the door step holding a black sports bag. This was the lonely rich girl who hired Amy to be her dominatrix. A full time job.

“Hello Slut.”

A brief smile appeared on her lips, secretly enjoying the abuse. Her real name was Cherie and she liked being treated like a good for nothing slave.

Amy motioned for Cherie to come in,

“Did you bring the outfit.” She demanded,

Cherie nodded. In Amy’s presence she was allowed to say only four words of her on accord. Please, make, me and cum. The only other time she was allowed to speak was when Amy told her specifically what to say.

She stood in the hallway completely still. Amy suddenly grabbed her by the throat and shoved her against the wall.

“Show me your panties, Bitch.”

Cherie slowly lifted her skirt, keeping her eyes focused on Amy. Her panties were made of black leather.

“Oh wearing your gimpy panties today Slut. You like the feel of leather against your cunt don’t you? I should spank you so hard right now for being such a dirty little whore. Go on then. Start masturbating like a horny little gimp. I wanna see you cum in your leather panties.”

Cherie obeyed. She shoved her hand into her pants and started to touch herself. As she did Amy squeezed harder on her throat, cutting of her breaths,

“You like getting choked don’t you?” Cherie nodded, “Yes, I thought so you little whore. You love getting choked by a naked girl in a strangers’ house, masturbating. I bet its all getting to much for you isn’t it. I bet you’re going to cum right now.”

Cherie let out a small squeak as she did exactly that. Amy had never hypnotised Cherie but the poor little thing was so suggestible it didn’t take much to get her to cum on demand.

Whenever Amy met up with Cherie, she always took the time to demonstrate how much control she had over her. Just a reminder of who was really in charge.

“Now my little slut, we’ve have some work to do. I have a slave-in-training upstairs that needs to be taught some manners. You will help me do this and will never speak about it to anyone. Is that clear?”

Cherie nodded obediently. Amy had used her to break in other slaves and Cherie did seem to get off on it. Not on the power but on watching someone else stripped of it.

“Her bedroom is first on the left. Park the car in the garage and bundle her into it. She is already in a trance so you must carry her. Say yes mistress.”

“Yes Mistress”

Vicky awoke to find herself not in her bedroom. This was scary enough but the fact she was wearing a bra and underwear that were not hers and that she was hanging by her hands that were taped above her head simply terrified her. She couldn’t even close her mouth. She could still breathe but something was wrenching her mouth open. She heard the click of high heel boots on stone floor and her Mummy sauntered into view.

She looked so intimidating in her classic dominatrix outfit. The image was completed by a naked black haired girl crawling behind her as Amy yanked her leash.

“Vicky, you’ve been a bad girl lately.”

Vicky whimpered as best she good. For some reason she felt better when she whimpered. Almost sexier.

Amy walked up close to her captive and grabbed a hand full of hair,

“You know what happens to bad girls don’t you?” She whispered, “They get punished.”

Amy went to the back of the room and picked up a fireman’s hose.

“The first step is to clean you up.”

Suddenly Vicky felt icy water being blasted at her. She squealed and screamed as she felt tiny ice picks of cold pierce her skin. The material of her underwear became transparent almost immediately showing her stiffening nipples and shivering pussy.

It was then that she spotted the camera standing next to the dark haired girl.

Any heat that was left in her body was flushed up to her face in embarrassment before being washed away by the freezing water.

“Aw don’t squeal to much baby, we haven’t even got started yet.”

The water soon stopped and Amy walked out of view. Vicky was till scrambling to get hold of the situation. Why did it feel so good to be humiliated?

Amy soon came back holding a tray of candles.

“OH god, please don’t.” Vicky thought,

Amy ignored her pleas and held one of the candles above Vicky’s breast and waited. A small drop of wax fell like a raindrop on to her flesh. Vicky howled in Pleasure. She had never felt anything that was so painful and so good at the same time.

Amy grinned in delight. Her hypnotic suggestion regarding pain and humiliation was working beautifully. She walked slowly behind Vicky,

“Stick your ass out.”

Vicky obeyed blindly. It felt like her mind was falling apart. She realized what was about to happen to late as she felt burning Pleasure drip on her ass cheeks. Then Mummy ripped her panties viscously off her body and gently let the wax drip down her crack.

Vicky came right there and then. It was too much for her and she soon blacked out.

Vicky awoke to pain. Blissful pain. It took her a moment to realize that her eyes where shut and she opened them to find the dark haired girl clipping clothes pegs on her stomach. With each peg came the sharp clasp of pleasure that lingered on her navel. She was still tied up the same way but she was aware that whatever was in her mouth before had vanished.

Her Mummy soon walked into view.

“You passed out slut, just as things were getting interesting. Do you know how much of a bad girl you are?”

Vicky could only whimper a small apology,

“Saying sorry isn’t good enough slut. You need to be punished big time.”

Vicky’s pussy quivered at the thought. What had her Mummy done to her to make her think that somehow pain was in anyway sexy or hot and fucking amazing? Vicky shook her head to try and stop her train of thought and keep her mind in the present.

“As you can see slut, each of these darling pegs that my pet pig has put onto you now are linked up by this chain to this pulley system.”

She held up the chain to Vicky,

“Hold it with your mouth slut.”

Vicky obeyed, not wanting to get punished yet at the same time needing it so badly. She was so confused.

Vicky realized too late that her Mummy was attaching a large weight to the other end of the chain and nearly jerked the chain out of her mouth. If it did that then all the pegs on her body would be ripped out all at once. Vicky could only imagine the torturous pain.

“That’s right slut. Let’s see how long you can hold on for.”

Vicky groaned. Already her jaw and neck were straining with the weight. And she wasn’t convinced that simply letting go would be such a bad thing.

Her Mummy unhooked a prong from her outfit and pressed a button with intent.

“Pig.” She said addressing the dark haired girl,

“When we are using my miniature cattle-prod, where is the first place we should use it on?”

“Oh God no.” Vicky thought.

“Mistress, we use it on their behind so they can’t see it coming.” The dark haired girl whispered submissively.

Amy nodded her approval and moved behind Vicky. She had such a nice ass. Firm, round and spankable.

Amy prodded her little whore’s backside with her mini cattle prod. It produced a tiny little spark that caused Vicky to squeal in both Pleasure and pain. Amy teased her little whore, gently prodding her at random intervals but always making sure to build up the tension between each shock.

Vicky ground her teeth into the chain holding on for dear life. With each zap she almost let go but she stayed strong and took the delightful pain.

“Pig, where do we use my cattle prod next?”

“Mistress, we se it on their breasts because they be extra sensitive through arousal.”

Amy strolled in front of Vicky, whose face was beginning to turn a delightful shade of red. Amy poked the right breast first then quickly the left. She kept up this rhythm forcing Vicky to shake her breasts back and forth.

“Pig,” Amy said eventually, “Where next?”

“Mistress, we use it on their pussy next so that they may cum through pain.”

Vicky eyes bulged with fear. Amy slide the cattle prod down Vicky’s body, just an inch away from the skin. When she reached her crouch, stuck it inside her like a dildo.

A stream of electricity shot through Vicky. And she did cum so hard. She strained to keep her mouth closed on the chain but it proved too much for her and it slipped out of her mouth causing the weight to rip twenty clothes pegs out of her body. Vicky became sensation itself. She could not think through the Pleasure and pain. She came again and simply blacked out.

Vicky awoke to find herself in stocks. Bending over, her hands and head where locked in stocks whilst she could feel her hips being strung up in some sort of harness and her feet being clamped to the floor. She could not move.

Her Mummy wandered into view, wearing the strap on.

“Horny.”

A raging inferno was lit in between her legs,

“Oh please not again.” Vicky pleaded silently.

“I want to here you beg, Slut.”

“No” Vicky replied in defiance. Her Mummy simply chuckled and leaned in close to her ear,

“Horny, Horny, Horny”

Vicky squealed as her body rebelled against her. Her pussy was begging for cock or tongues or anything that could make her cum.

“I want you to beg my Horny slut.”

The word felt like petrol being poured onto a burning fire.

“If you beg I might just fuck you. Horny.”

Vicky felt the need to give in. She didn’t want to beg because that would mean she’d be a slave to Her Mummy. But would that be such a bad thing when Her Mummy could make pain feel so good,

“Horny.”

Cumming felt so good it couldn’t be wrong could it? And Vicky desperately wanted to cum.

“Horny”

Oh she wished Her Mummy would stop saying that. She was almost at breaking point.

“Horny.”

“OH yes Mummy please fuck me. I’m begging you. I’ll do anything.”

Mummy spilt into a wide grin.

“Sleep.”