The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Guide to Seduction and Submission

Day 4: Sacrifice of self

Subject is now primed for the final stage. The sacrifice of self. This involves convincing the subject to give up something that is key to who they are inside. Once this is done the rearranging of their personality will be simple.

Vicky awoke in daze. Her mind felt so fluid. Like it couldn’t fix upon one thought or memory for very long. She was kneeling, maybe. She was definitely naked, a fact that didn’t seem to bother her that much.

She opened her lead weight eyes a fraction and in the haze of her vision swirled a body. It was fit and supple. Naked like she was, again a fact that seemed natural to her. In fact the thought, however briefly it appeared in her head, sent a tingle down to her pussy.

The body seemed to be a woman, dancing seductively in the early morning rays. A word came to her,

“Mummy”

The word contained absolute authority but at the same time promised infinite pleasure if obeyed. Her Mummy spoke to her,

“It’s ok Sweetie. Everything is going to be fine. Just sit there and watch me dance and sink deeper into submission.”

Vicky felt a gentle surge of euphoria as she watched the twirling, shifting body of her Mummy. A voice of reason told her she was being hypnotized and the thought brought a dreamy smile to her face. She wondered for how long she had been going deeper for and decided she didn’t care. It was so much easier to give in to her Mummy’s whims than to resist. So easy to just kneel and watch and obey.

“You’re so close to true obedience Sweetie but there is still one thing you have to do for me.”

Vicky nodded without thinking,

“You need to renounce your god and religion. They are your last ties to your past self. They interfere with our fun. Renounce them and become my slave forever.”

Vicky tried to resist. She couldn’t renounce god, it was unthinkable. But it felt so good to go down so deep.

“Horny.”

Vicky felt a familiar wave of sexual heat rise from her pussy.

“It feels good doesn’t it Vicky.”

“Yeesss.” Vicky replied, sensing she had disappointed in some way.

“Your God made you to feel and deliver this arousal and Pleasure.”

Vicky’s whole body jerked and writhed as the trigger took hold.

“If Pleasure feels so good than you God must want you to give in, right? To make faith stronger it must survive being tempted. I am Temptation and you must send a warning to others to hang on to their faith and that is your purpose. You were made and purpose built to submit to temptation to save others. A sacrifice if you will. You want to help others don’t you Sweetie? You want to help in any way you can.”

Vicky did want to help others. Her Daddy had always told her it was the highest Pleasure right? Vicky didn’t know. She couldn’t think straight with that delicious tongue between her legs. She simply nodded. It was easier to agree with Mummy. So easy to follow and obey. She didn’t have to think. Didn’t have to feel. Mummy could do that for her.

“That’s right I can do it all for you. Now, renounce you Christian God and bow to your new Goddess. Then and only then will you cum. Otherwise you will spend the rest of your life in this tempting torture.”

Vicky’s whole body effortlessly bent forwards as the words tumbled out of her mouth. “I renounce my Christian God.”

She felt something inside of her shatter. Something precious and sacred but by the time she had felt it she had forgotten what it was and replaced it with an explosion of carnal pleasure that left her whimpering on the floor at the feet of her knew Goddess.

“Crawl and follow me.”

Vicky did as bidden and followed her Mummy and Goddess, watching her ass sway in front of her.

They arrived in her father bedroom. Vicky did not question why she was there or feel shame that she was naked there. Her Goddess and Mummy said so and thus it was so.

“Lie on the bed and spread your legs.”

Vicky did as she was told. She did feel a tinge of thrill doing this. Feeling naughty and obedient at the same time. Defiant to one and submissive to the other.

“I am going to eat you out Sweetie. You’re going to feel and familiar build to orgasm and when you do, you will once again renounce your Christian God and pledge eternal servitude to me and wait for me to decide if you should cum or not.”

Vicky had neither the time nor the self-awareness to process this command as her Goddess began to Pleasure her pussy. Just the presence of that word in her mind set off her trigger making it feel like there were two divine beings licking her pussy. In mere minutes she was climbing to orgasm again and she obeyed her commands,

“I renounce my Christian God. I pledge eternal servitude to you my Goddess. My Mummy is my Goddess now. I give up everything I am to you.”

Vicky felt one of the tongues leave and be replaced by a finger.

“Renounce you father.”

“I renounce my father.” Vicky moaned without thinking and she felt something else break within her.

“Renounce your vow of chastity.”

“I renounce my vow of chastity.” Another break within her.

“Renounce your god and father and chastity again.”

“I renounce them all. My God, My father, My Chastity.” More breaks.

“You no longer want to be Victoria Scott.

“I no longer want to be Victoria.” She felt her very self begin to splinter.

“You want to be my devote slave. My little plaything.”

“I want to be your plaything. Your devote slave forever.”

Her Mummy leaned in closer.

“My Little Fuck-doll.”

Everything she was disintegrated and she was felt falling into and agonizing bliss of surrender.

Subject has been successfully been reduced to a base level of personality. Now I shall install a new submissive identity in her before re-establishing her original form so she can carry on her life without any noticing.

A few weeks later Amy sat in isolation whilst Mr Patter sat under the desk in catatonic trance. A knock on the door heralded the arrival of Vicky.

“Oh hello. Amy wasn’t it. I was looking for Mr Patter?”

“Oh I’m sure he’s around here somewhere Sweetie.”

Vicky’s face went Blank for a moment before she dropped to her knees,

“What is thy will Mummy?”

Amy tugged of her jeans,

“Worship me.”

An ecstatic smile broke over her face as she buried it in the pussy of Mummy and Goddess.

A devout virgin reduced to a fuck-doll slave. A masterclass in submission.