The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Guide to Seduction and Submission

Day 3: Reward Training

Using the trigger words I embedded in our subject yesterday, I will begin to teach her some sexual techniques, activities (such as blowjobs), and behaviours expected of one of my slaves. If she responds to these lessons well I will reward her with orgasms. Normally this would go hand in hand with Punishment Training but I am saving that for tomorrow. Why? Because I am horny.

Amy awoke before Vicky this time. Propping her head upon one arm, she watched as her slave-in-training slept fitfully, her dreams awash with sex. As she watched, Amy began to realise what a prize she had landed herself. Beautiful, suggestible and sexually inexperienced. She’d have to fuck Emma very hard for this.

Vicky started to come round, to find the creature of her wet dreams leaning over her, lust filling her eyes.

“Hello Sweetie”

Vicky froze with fear. The memories of how easily her Mummy controlled her came readily. All she had to do was say one word-

“Horny”

Vicky squirmed as a fire lit between her legs.

“Please don’t”

“Why? Are you afraid I’ll give you Pleasure?”

Vicky was helpless now. She had to give in to that tongue, that glorious tongue.

“You know, I ‘m giving you all this Pleasure Sweetie,” Vicky’s squirming increased, “But I’m getting none myself. Its time you learned how to Pleasure me.”

Vicky tried to think clearly,

“But I don’t wanna—“

Amy’s eyes bore into her, “That’s very selfish of you Vicky. I give you all this Pleasure and you don’t want to give back. Perhaps you don’t want to cum either.”

Vicky’s eyes widened at the threat,

“No wait I—“

“Are you a bad girl or a good girl Vicky?”

Vicky responded automatically,

“Yes, I wanna be a good girl.”

“Then you do what Mummy tells you Sweetie. Put your face on my pussy.”

Vicky’s head was drawn like a magnet. Not matter what, she knew she couldn’t resist. Not with that flicking tongue and the magic of her Mummy’s words. Her face soon came into contact with her Mummy’s pussy.

“Now Sweetie, stick out your tongue.”

Vicky’s tongue came involuntarily out.

“Taste me Sweetie. You know I am the sweetest thing you’ve ever tasted. You know the more you lick, the more addicted you become to my flesh and my voice.”

Vicky really wished she hadn’t said that. Because she was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted. All she could think about was lapping her Mummy’s vagina whilst that magical tongue drove her crazy.

Amy laid back and enjoyed the passionate licking. She knew from long experience that, although a slave may not know what she is doing, she can make for it with enthusiasm.

She entertained herself with images of she would make Vicky do in the days to come. She particularly liked the image of Vicky in a slutty maid outfit. The innocent schoolgirl scenario was a must. And best of all, superhero enslaved by sexy villainess. This thought drove her to orgasm and as she came, she said the phrase Vicky loved the most,

“Fuck-doll”

Vicky’s whole body jerked and writhed. The sheer force of the pleasure drove to the edge of sanity.

“OK you can stop now Sweetie. You are a very good girl and Mummy will reward you. Sleep”

Vicky woke to a strange sensation. Her body couldn’t move. In fact the more she thought about it, the more unsure she was if her body was actually real. It felt more like her head had been transplanted onto a wax model of her body. The harder she tried to move, the more statue-like it became.

“Wait, this isn’t real. It’s just a crazy hallucination that my Mummy is making me think.”

She mentally kicked herself,

“Not my Mummy, she is not my Mummy. She is a mad hypnotist who must be obeyed. Wait no…”

Just then, Amy wondered into the room. She had been listening at the door to Vicky’s silent argument and felt now was the proper time to interrupt.

“Hello Sweetie, did you have a good nap?”

Vicky couldn’t answer; Amy was naked but for one thing. Vicky’s eyes were drawn to her Mummy’s crotch.

She was wearing a strap on.

From base to tip it measured a colossal nine inches. It was the first time Vicky had seen anything resembling a cock and never one this big.

Amy always used this dildo when breaking in a girl. Size may not be all but it did help, especially if you knew what you were doing with it.

Vicky’s whispered a helpless “no” which only intensified Amy’s own arousal.

“Hush Sweetie, everything will be fine. Trust me. Now be a good girl for Mummy and tuck knees up to your chest.”

Vicky watched in horror as her legs mechanically folded upwards in obedience to her Mummy’s words.

“Good girl, yes obey me. Now spread your legs.”

Vicky tried so hard to send signals to her legs, trying to wrestle back some control. But they ignored her and exposed her pussy.

Amy climbed onto to the bed but paused as her head became level with Vicky’s crotch.

“Well I suppose I’d better lube you up first.” She whispered seductively and began licking her.

Vicky felt pure undiluted pleasure shoot through her wax-work body to her brain. Her eyes rolled back and she already began to feel herself give in to her Mummy.

”Oh come on girl, fight it. I don’t care how good this feels or how you would give anything for her to do this forever, you have to fight it. Oh god, not there, please not there. She’ll drive me crazy of she keeps this up. Oh Christ this feels soooo GOOOOOD.”

Vicky’s moaning began to increase in pitch. A signal for Amy to move in. Lifting her head up, she began to manoeuvre up Vicky’s body, peppering it with kisses as she went. Finally, she came level with her slave. Their breasts touching, their faces inches apart, Amy rested her cock on the lips of Vicky’s pussy.

“Look into my eyes, Sweetie.”

Vicky was helpless now,

“I want you to relax your whole body for me. If you do that me Sweetie, I promise that this won’t hurt a bit. Trust me Sweetie.”

Vicky lost herself in those deep blue eyes. She had no idea how long it was before she felt her Mummy’s cock slip slowly into her without resistance. Vicky gasped. She felt it start to slide upwards, filling her up and every nerve down their seemed to tingle and shiver.

She never thought she would ever be in this position. Especially with another girl. The really unnerving thing was…….she actually liked it.

Amy delicately manoeuvred her false dick into Vicky, careful not to break eye-contact. She tried to be gentle with her slave but Vicky made it so hard with her whimpering and gasps of pleasure. It took every ounce of self control not to just fuck her full force right there. Amy couldn’t wait for Vicky to get used to this so Amy could bang her like the dirty animal she knew she was.

Soon all nine inches where in. Amy simply lay unmoving on top, letting Vicky grow accustom to her weight, size and position. However, every unconscious twitch or shift in Amy’s body would move the cock to bring new bouts of pleasure to Vicky. Essentially, she was being fucked on a minute level slowly. Painfully slowly.

“Now Sweetie, wrap your legs around me.”

Her legs obeyed without question. Vicky barely heard the command consciously. Her mind slowly turned to mush the longer she looked into her Mummy’s big blue eyes.

Amy withdrew slightly and began to thrust ever so gently and ever so slowly. Vicky began to whimper and moan to the soft fucking. Every third thrust, Amy would increase the force and shorten the interval between before returning back to the slow rhythm. At first, Vicky would gasp in a mixture of pleasure and pain but soon her body became used to it and Amy amped up the tempo until she was outright riding the chaste little girl.

“Remember Sweetie, you can’t cum without my permission. You need me to say your special word.”

Vicky moaned in response, again not really hearing what her Mummy said,

“Say, I wanna be a good girl.”

“I-I wanna beeeee a good ohh girl.”

“Say, I like getting fucked.”

“I. Like. Getting. Fucked.”

“Say, I wanna make Mummy cum.”

“AHH I WANNA MAKE MMMMMMUMMY CUM.”

“Fuck-doll.”

Vicky awoke to find herself alone in her room again. A faint sound of splashing told her Mummy was in the shower. Not that she could do much with this information as her body still refused to move. She could taste the tang of tomato in her mouth so she must have eaten but she couldn’t remember when. She couldn’t even remember what she was doing before she fell asleep. She last thing she could recall was Mummy walking into the room and then nothing. Her cock grew harder at the thought of her Mummy but she told herself she had to stop thinking like tha-

“Wait a minute, what the hell!”

Vicky squealed in shock at what she saw. She had somehow grown a nine inch penis. But how? It wasn’t an illusion or a hallucination, of that she was sure. It felt so real, she could actually feel it twitching in excitement. I felt so hard and good.

The splashing ceased and soon Mummy reappeared still wet. In every sense of the word.

Amy wrote in her blog before coming in,

“I have planted the suggestion in my subject that she now has a full cock. In reality it is a strap on. The dissolving of reality will used much more thoroughly in the coming weeks but for now a going to use it to install a male sex drive in the subject. This will make it easier for her to accept the sexual nature of her enslavement and, let’s be honest, make her easier to control.”

Amy wandered casually to the bed, her nipples erect and her lips parted. Slowly she crawled onto the bed and gently began to blow cool air on Vicky’s penis.

The sensation drove Vicky wild. Her dick felt so sensitive and it wanted to touched,

“Do you want me to touch it Sweetie?”

Vicky struggled to control her own thoughts. One half of her brain screamed yes but the rest of her wanted it all to stop.

“I don’t know Mummy.”

“That’s the most honest answer you’ve given me Sweetie. But let me decide for you.”

Amy slid her hand along Vicky’s thigh and gripped the base of her cock, hard. Vicky let out a low throaty moan as eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

“You must look at me whilst I tease you Vicky.”

Her eyes locked back to Mummy as she squeezed her hand slowly upwards before pausing right at the tip and sliding ever so gently downwards. If she’d been allowed to move, Vicky would’ve been grinding her hips and bucking under the pleasure.

“Do you know why I gave you this cock Sweetie? It is because I want you to realise that, just like a penis, you are ruled by lust and your purpose is sex alone. That is how I can control you so freely. This is the way of the world. There are those you experience Pleasure, and those you submit to Pleasure.”

Her trigger word made her feel like the most perfect mouth had clamped on to her balls and were sucking and juggling them. It felt so odd and so wrong and so good. Just when she thought she couldn’t take any more, her Mummy’s tongue slithered out and rested upon the tip of her rod. She felt a pin point of pleasure shoot through her meat stick.

As Mummy’s hand began its downward stroke, her tongue followed, enveloping Vicky’s cock with her Mummy’s mouth. Vicky lost all coherent thought. It was like her whole clit was being stimulated at once.

Amy continued her stroking with her mouth on top. Between that and the ball sucking, Vicky could already feel the juices filling up into her cock but she new already that she couldn’t cum. Only when Mummy said her special word could she finally cum but she couldn’t remember what it was. It was like it was forbidden in her mind.

Amy pulled her mouth of the dildo and looked Vicky squarely in the eyes,

“You will enjoy this part Sweetie.” She whispered as she manoeuvred herself astride her slave and slid the strap on effortlessly into herself.

Vicky was being driven nuts. The blowjob was nothing compared to this. Being inside her Mummy was heaven. Pure, undiluted bliss.

Amy began to grind her hips, sending shocks of pleasure through them both. She grabbed Vicky’s and shoved her head into her breasts as she full on bounced on top her,

“Taste my breasts Sweetie. Suck them.”

Vicky obeyed. It was all she could do. Her cock begged to cum, to unleash its juices into this woman. But it couldn’t. Not without the special word. Vicky couldn’t think of it. She couldn’t think at all. She had lost herself to the teasing long ago.

Amy could feel the orgasm building. She shoved Vicky back down onto the bed and locked eyes with her. She needed to time this perfectly.

Vicky could only produce wordless moans. She was helpless.

Amy brought herself to the brink and then stopped. She enjoyed teasing herself as much as teasing her slaves. Just as the pleasure started to subside she said,

“Fuck-doll.”

Vicky felt the cum shoot full force out of her dick. The orgasm was so intense she became a complete void. She could think nothing nor feel nothing else then the orgasm. Even her final scream was silenced by the sweet release.

Seeing Vicky helpless like that was enough to let Amy cum as well, fulfilling her deepest needs.

“Sleep.”

Vicky’s eyes shut immediately and her mind disappeared again. Amy climbed of and grabbed her iphone,

“The subjects pleasure triggers are working well and she seems to be giving in to pleasure much more easily (not that she put up much of a fight beforehand). Tomorrow will be Punishment Training. As this involves humiliation, I thought id stream live on to this blog and give who a demonstration. See you then.”