The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Guide to Seduction and Submission

Day 2: Starve Day

Due to the loss of consciousness our subject experienced whilst in mid-orgasm, it is not surprising that she experienced wet dreams (I can confirm this as she talks in her sleep. A habit I shall remove once enslaving is complete) This will imbed a temporary desire or “hornyness”. Therefore the starve day is designed to increase this desire by bringing her close to orgasm but never, repeat never, letting her go all the way.

Amy awoke to find her charge had disappeared. A sudden panic was diverted when she heard the splashing of a shower. The bedside clock showed it to be nearly 9:30AM.

“Does she really think she is still going into to school?”

Amy slid out of bed, removed her improvised pyjamas (i.e. her tank top and underwear) and stood to wait outside the bathroom door.

Vicky hurriedly scrubbed herself clean under the cooling gaze of her shower. She couldn’t believe she slept in. Though that was hardly the biggest shock of the morning. She could remember yesterday, agreeing to talk to Amy, and their little chat. Then suddenly a huge gap in her memory, filled only by vague recollections of games and wetness and tongues and sweet, sweet pleasure and a honey balm voice lulling her to sleep (Even now as she thought about it her hands flowed southward towards a region of her body that ached like it had never done before).Then she awoke, naked in her own bed, late for school with Amy lying half-naked next to her. She didn’t know what had happened and didn’t care. All she wanted to do was to get dressed and out of the house before Amy woke up. She hopped out, quickly dried herself and changed into her uniform as quietly as possible. The quicker she could get to school and back to sanity the better. Perhaps even get The School Councillor to cough up some advice.

When she opened the door however, with a plan to run downstairs and out before Amy woke up, she found the girl herself standing in the door way completely naked. Her firm breasts, long silky legs and curvy figure could overwhelm the most jaded of appetites.

As it did Vicky.

Before shock registered, Amy commanded “Sleep”, and Vicky’s eyes rolled back, her eyelids fluttered, her head sank, and her legs buckled as her mind melted instantly.

Amy caught the entranced girl before she hit the floor and began deepening her trance.

“There now, just sleep and sink and drift into a warm, cosy, scrumy dream for me. That’s right. Go deeper now.”

Amy cradled the blondes’ head next to her aching chest, feeling slow and easy breath against her skin,

“Now Vicky. What were you planning to do just now?”

Vicky shifted slightly and muttered a dreamy, “Go to School”

Amy tutted in a parental fashion and dragged her downstairs.

Vicky awoke to find herself stripped of her uniform on the couch. As shocking as this was, it didn’t half make her panic as the fact that she couldn’t seem to move. She could feel the coarseness of the ropes that held her but, God damn it, she couldn’t see them. She squirmed and rubbed trying to free herself but to no avail.

“Oh please don’t struggle Sweetie.”

The silky smooth voice of Amy flowed into the room. She was dressed in a transparent robe. Amy had discreetly tucked the luxury in her school bag the day before. Vicky’s eyes could not help themselves as they stared Amy’s luscious form teasing them from beneath the thin fabric.

“I know what you’re thinking. Are the ropes imaginary or can you just not see them. Either way my dear, you can’t move so don’t struggle. Make it easy on both of us.”

Vicky didn’t know what to think. Logic said she should be panicking but something about Amy’s cool charm, self-assured way that just put her at ease.

“As I’m sure you’ve worked out, I hypnotized you yesterday. But that was only a quickie. Today I’ll treat you to the full slow induction.”

Vicky began to squirm in earnest.

“NO. You’ll never hypnotize me again.”

Amy giggled. She straddled her bound captive and loosed the tie around her robe. Just enough to show some cleavage and no more.

“Oh Sweetie. What makes you think you aren’t under already?”

Vicky tried to process this information. She couldn’t be under, she still felt normal. Her eyes travelled downward.

“Vicky!?! Are you looking at my breasts?”

Vicky’s eyes shot up and blush filled her cheeks.

“No No. I just…..”

“When a person is half-naked you most always maintain eye contact at all times.”

Vicky locked with Amy’s beautiful deep blue eyes.

“That’s right. You must never look down without permission. No matter how tired your eyes become, your how sleepy you are, you must never look down.”

Vicky concentrated hard on Amy’s eyes.

“That’s better Sweetie. Look deep within my eyes. If your eyes feel heavy or sleepy then just relax but never look away. You must fight it. You cannot look down without my express permission. That’s right. The more you look, the deeper you go, the easier it is to obey my commands and not look down.”

Vicky’s eyelids began to slide slowly downwards. They felt so heavy from all the staring but she couldn’t look down. She’d give anything to look down now and just to sleep and drift away.

“Wait a minute. Is she Hypno—“

No sooner had this thought entered her head, did Amy slide off the rest of the robe. Vicky intensified her stare. She was trying so hard not to look down.

“That’s right Sweetie. Keeping looking up. My eyes are more beautiful then my body so just keep looking at them until you have permission to close your eyes.”

Vicky’s eyes were already half closed. All this talk about eyes made her head feel fuzzy. But she couldn’t look down.

“Thank you Sweetie. You can sleep now.”

Vicky’s eyes dropped shut and her head rolled forward.

Subject successfully hypnotized again. I used the negative suggestion of not looking down to tire the eyes and provide the focus necessary to induce a trance. Now I will use it to imbed some commands that will create an instant state of desire or pleasure.

“Sweetie, I want you to listen carefully to my voice deep inside the centre of your mind and know that everything I say is true. I want you to think back to your shower today and to when you woke up. Did you feel a desire? Did you feel an urge that hurt but in a good way? A burning need centred on me?”

Vicky’s eyes twitched slightly in response and her mouth fell open to respond.

“Shhh. It’s ok Sweetie. Don’t talk. I already know you did. I want you to take that intense feeling and just make it burn bigger and brighter and make feel so good for me. Can you do that for me Sweetie?”

Vicky knew something was wrong but she didn’t want to open her eyes. She felt so relaxed and tired. The feeling Amy was describing was getting hotter and fiercer. She liked the way Amy kept calling her “Sweetie” when she was good and didn’t want to disappoint.

Vicky began to squirm, trying to rub her thighs together.

“That’s right Sweetie. Make it as bright and as hot as you can. Desire can feel just as good as pleasure and that’s want I want you to feel now it, such burning, deep, desire.”

“Listen carefully and know everything I say is true. When you hear I, and only I, say the word “Horny” you will feel this burning, deeply burning desire for me. You will ache to touch and caress me. You will do anything just let me order you to beg to cum.”

Vicky felt a strange mental note in her head. As if everything Amy had just said was fact. That she would feel desire when Amy said “Horny”. It was as true as the fact that 2+2=4. She couldn’t explain how she just knew.

“Horny”

A fire was lit between Vicky’s thighs. She began squirming again but this time, only to release her pleasure rather than herself.

“Horny”

The fire grew hotter. Vicky found herself picturing her dreams of last night. The tongues, the wetness, the pleasure. It was all too much.

“Horny”

She started to imagine what Amy would feel like. That silky smooth skin. Those firm round breasts. Every fibre of Vicky wanted to get loose and find out.

“That’s so good, Sweetie. You’re such a good little girl, and good little girls are always rewarded. I want you to go further back and remember what I did to you last night. With my tongue.”

Vicky did remember. It was all she could think about. She knew Amy was her Mummy and would teach her so many things. Vicky could trust her.

“Listen very carefully and know everything I say is true. When you hear I, and only I, say the word “Pleasure” you will feel my tongue begin to lick you. You know exactly where it will lick you and it will feel so good you’ll just want to give in to my tongue and my words and my command.”

Vicky felt the word sink into her mind. Of course she would feel a tongue when she heard the word “Pleasure”. She always knew that.

Didn’t she?

“Pleasure”

Vicky nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt a tongue, as real as life, caress her privates. But it was real it had to be real. No dream was this vivid. But why would she think this was a dream? Was she asleep? How-

“Pleasure”

All other thoughts were melted from her consciousness. All she could think was the pleasure and how she would give anything to hear her Mummy say it again.

“Pleasure”

She had reached the edge. She could take no more.

“P-Please M-M-Mummy.” She whimpered in her half dream state. “Please let me cummmmm.”

Amy leaned in to whisper in Vicky’s ear,

“I’m going to count backwards, from 10 to 1 and then say the word “Fuck-doll”. When I do, you will cum so hard. Harder than you did last night.”

Vicky squirmed in anticipation.

10

Vicky felt the number prick her pussy.

9

Again. This time deeper.

8

She felt herself sinking into a new level of pleasure.

7

Getting closer. Just inching her way closer.

6

The numbers started to stroke her in unison. Just like the tongue.

5

So close now she could feel it. The orgasm.

4

She could almost touch it now so close.

3

Almost there

2

She felt fit to explode

1

Say it. Oh please say it. Oh God Mummy say it.

“Sleep”

Vicky awoke to find herself on her hands and knees in the kitchen. Her Mummy stood over her completely naked. Vicky’s drank in the vision that towered above her. Before she could think Her Mummy said,

“Horny”

The fire was relit. Vicky couldn’t think anymore.

“Sweetie, if you are a good girl and scrub the floors clean I will let you cum.

Vicky nodded and grabbed the brush that was next to her and began scrubbing.

“When I give a command, you say “Yes Mummy” in response or you won’t get to cum”

“Yes Mummy”

Amy smiled her wicked smile.

“Pleasure”

Vicky nearly collapsed when she felt that same sweet tongue lick her pussy. The tongue flicked when ever Vicky moved the brush, driving into a state of frenzy.

She had nearly finished the floor when Amy said,

“Would you like to cum Sweetie?”

Vicky could only nod. She was too drunk of pleasure to speak.

“Sleep”

It went on for the entire day. Amy gave her mundane house work to do, each time tempting her with orgasm if she did it. Each time Vicky thought she would finally cum, Amy to command her to sleep.

By Midnight, they were back in Vicky’s bedroom. She had been on the edge of bliss for nearly twelve hours straight and it had reduced her to a moaning animal. Amy glanced at the clock.

Midnight. Technically a new day. She smiled.

Grabbing Vicky’s hair, she wrenched her head up and lent in close to her ear.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

“Fuck-doll”