The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Guide to Seduction and Submission

Day 1: Induction and Orgasm Run

Amy stared up at the ceiling of her bedroom whilst Emma tenderly nuzzled her left breast. With her dominatrix outfit crumpled up in a pile, along Emma’s schoolgirl costume, at the side of her bed, she felt a deep, primal hunger. Oh yes, Emma could satisfy her sexually but she needed more. She needed to enslave someone; she needed to seduce someone,

She needed to hypnotize someone.

Gently lifting her current slaves head away from her much wanted task, Amy locked eyes with her.

“Look into my eyes” she whispered almost silently, using her most seductive voice.

“That’s right, look deeper now, fall deeper now, sleep deeper now.” Emma’s eye lids already began to droop a little as she felt the familiar tingling sensation through out her body as she succumbed to her Mistress’s will.

“That’s right, sink deeper now. Close your heavy, heavy eyes and let Mummy take care of you.”

Emma’s eyes shut on cue and her entire body slumped against Amy’s as she fell deeper and deeper into sleep. She was so tired after a hard mornings fucking and she felt so safe and secure in her Mummy’s arms.

Amy wasn’t really Emma’s mum (at 16, they were the same age) but Amy felt that assuming a parental role in her slaves mind gave her instant domination and made so much easier to induce trances. Besides Amy got a kick out of hearing her slaves scream “Mummy, make me cum” when she was face deep in their pussy.

“Now my little slave you will tell Mummy the whole complete truth won’t you?” she asked. Emma responded with a breath of “yes”.

“Good, now who do you know in Langston high school that is a virgin”. The reason she wanted a virgin was because her obedience techniques worked so much better if the subject was dazed, confused and their body was tired from an unfamiliar stress, like for example having their first real orgasm.

Emma’s answer was immediate and came with a sleepy smile. She knew her Mummy would reward her for being a good little slave.

“Victoria Scott”

Amy sat beneath the infamous oak tree of the Langston High grounds. Many a hooker/whore/nun had lost their innocence beneath this ancient being. Of course she wasn’t there for the history. It was a perfect vantage point to observe her hunting field. She scanned the entrance to the school, searching for her prey. She spotted her baby Emma walking past with her sister. Her pearly white skin shone in the morning sun, picking out her sensuous curves and hiding her delicately chubby legs beneath her school skirt (more conservative than what she had on earlier).A complete contrast to tight black tank top and tight blue jeans Amy regularly opted for. The Brunette (with blonde brain) had no idea of what she had done earlier that morning. Amy did get off at seducing a girl multiple times, each one easier than the last. As they walked past, Amy overheard that they where talking about the missing schoolgirl, Gemma Darling. Amy did to wonder where the young redhead went, as she only just begun getting mind fucked by Amy. She did hear some rumours of the modern studies teacher, Miss Kyle being involved. Amy made a mental note to check it up. However she was distracted by what had walked through the doorway to her kingdom. Just as Emma described her, Victoria was about 5′8, C-cup, platinum blonde, beautifully tanned skin, all of which could be summed up in the phrase “classic apple pie sweetheart”. She did bear a resemblance to the blonde character in the original American Pie film. She and her pack of friends shuffled through the gates, casting nervous looks left and right. Vicky seemed to lead a “sisterhood of none”. This meant that the group had made a sacred packed between them that none would lose their virginity until they graduated. Although most had succumbed to temptation and had at least got off with a guy (legal within the pack), Emma informed Amy that Vicky boasted that she had not even kissed a guy (or girl) before. Amy felt her pussy moisten in anticipation of teaching this girl the fun of guilty pleasures. However she needed to take care of some business first. Stretching like a cat, she made her leisurely to her isolation room. You see, being the skilled hypnotist and shagger that she was, Amy felt she was above standard education. So in her first year, she started fights and bullied and sold drugs and what not, until she was exempted from class and put in an isolation suite for the rest of her education. Part of the deal was that a supervisor was hired to stay with her to make sure she did all the work. Her plan then had been simple. Seduce the hired supervisor, hypnotise him/her and have him/her believe she was there all the time being a contented student when in reality she was in the girls’ toilets having the leader of the cheerleading club take a dildo up the ass. She couldn’t believe her luck when they gave her an impressionable, not to mention drop dead gorgeous, male teacher. As a lover he had been tender yet animalistic. He would have made a fantastic slave but unfortunately the head teacher walked in before Amy had a chance to cum. He promptly quit and in his place came a man the staff where sure would be immune to Amy’s charm for three very good reasons. 1) He was old. 2) He was in a relationship and 3) He was gay.

As Amy stalked in to the cell they called a classroom, Mr Patter swung round from is dull marking and fixed a steely gaze on the imprisoned vixen.

“So Ms Riddoch, ready to start another exciting day of study?” he asked with nauseating enthusiasm.

Amy gave him a deep, cryptic stare and pronounced in a clear (yet velvety) voice

“On Your Knees, Dog”

Instantly, he fell to his and began to kiss her feet. Like a believer to his deity, a subject to his queen,

A slave to his Mistress.

Turning was not as difficult as it seemed. She discovered through varies contacts, that he and his partner only had sex on their anniversary. That way the act would remain special and sacred. But to any man, whether he is old or young, gay or straight; she defied them to 12 months without an orgasm and not want a quick fuck afterwards. So she simply wore some avoctitive clothing and dropped some innuendoes, combined with some subtle mind control techniques and eventually he succumbed to temptation.

“Now my little guinea pig, I will be here for the rest of the day, working hard as usual, won’t I?” she asked. Amy found that obedience lasted if you forced the subject to participate.

“Yes my Mistress” he said through feet snogging. Amy turned to leave but paused for a moment, caused by another wicked idea.

“Wet yourself” she commanded. Her own pussy moisten as she heard Mr Patter struggle and fail to disobey and avoid humiliation. Control was Amy’s number 1 fetish. Everything else was just a sideshow.

Amy swaggered into the cafeteria, with confidence of knowing she had bedded almost every organic being in the room, even the two dogs kept outside (on one very drunken night). Quickly she spotted her prey’s table surrounded by her herd. Vicky sat, back straight, in the left corner beside her number two, Amanda. Many of the girls in this group had been regular horny teenagers before being persuaded to take chastity and according to rumour Amanda was very horny before hand. Thin with pigtailed brown hair and translucent skin, Amy had it on good authority she gave the best blow jobs in all of Langston. Across from them sat the Twins, Jill and Gail. Both were brunettes, both with small but firm breasts (B-cup) and both were exceptionally fit (they ran for the school gymnastics team).The identical sisters could never be separated, even in the bedroom. Although there near-but-not-quite sexual episodes where few, they had always made it a three way, much to the delight of the boyfriend. Because of this, many assumed some incest had or was going on. Amy doubted it. They stayed together out of protection, not lust. However, not impossible to induce with some alcohol, some soft music and a little persuasion. The fifth member of this group was Helen. Quite possibly the ugliest girl ever to grace the doors of Langston High. With hospital specs, unfortunate acne, short, dumpy to the point of unhealthy, mangled hair that had not been washed in days and yellow and black teeth, she was not an oil painting. Odd then that she sought protection from sex in this group when it seemed clear that she would never be offered any. Amy deduced she was a lesbo and was simply their to gawp at her fantasy. Most probably Amanda, though she seemed oblivious. They were the followers of the blonde bombshell, But Amy had her attention fixed on the most assertive and most innocent one there.

An idea suddenly occurred to her. She kept a blog, a sort of dairy thing on the internet. In honesty it had a different purpose. A lonely girl from another school had “hired” Amy to be her dominatrix. No hypnosis. Amy would, once every few months, “kidnap” this girl and take into a secret storage room they had rented and Amy would proceed to abuse and humiliate her and get paid for it. Recently she had filmed the sessions and uploaded them to the website. The girl seemed to get off on the idea of a fat boy in Japan wanking to her being whipped. However Amy now thought of another use. She could use the blog to create a step by step guide to how to control through hypnosis and sex. She could use Vicky as a test subject and monitor her progress. The idea had a voyeur appeal to it. She pulled out her iphone and started tying,

Day 1: introduction and induction

I am just about to make contact with the Test Subject. I will use a false power dynamic to place her at ease before the induction. It is always important to gain influence over a potential slave before hypnosis is performed.

Adopting a nervous posture, Amy shuffled her way over to the table. She stopped in Victoria’s eye line, took a few deep breaths as if to steady herself and spoke,

“HiiamAmypleasehelpme”

The fumbling of words was intentional. If her prey were to be comfortable before the induction by believing she was in control, everything would go a lot smoother.

The blonde’s head twirled elegantly around to see what strange nervous creature had jumped into her world.

Amy conjured up an embarrassing image. Her having knickers pulled off during a Nativity play. She blushed on cue.

“S-S-Sorry. Let me start again. I’m Amy and I was just wondering if you’re Victoria Scott, the girl who took the vow of chastity?”

“Oh” the blonde said politely “Yes I did take the life long vow to keep myself pure. Sex I believe should sacred and be used solely for procreation.”

Her followers nodded in agreement. God it was nauseating.

“Wow” Amy exclaimed wit well-practised wonder on her face. “I’ve never been good at that.” She looked down in shame.

“At what?”

“Well surely you must have had Guys try it on?”

Vicky and the others gave an experienced nod. All except Helen of course.

“Well I’ve never really had the confidence to do that. You know, just to say no. When they ask I just give without even thinking about it. I just obey you know.”

The subtle reference to obedience implanted naturally in the conversation but with just enough odd terminology to let it stick in her mind and let it go around and around, planting the idea of submission subliminally. God she was good at this.

“Well if you want we could talk about some of your choices and where you’ve gone wrong.”

“Ohh really!? That would be great. Could you meet me just beneath that oak tree after school?”

“Of course.” She reached in her blouse and held up a small crucifix. “Jesus always made time for people and so do I.”

But Jesus isn’t going to get fucked like you” Thought Amy.

Amy made her way to the second floor. Seeing as most of her day would be spent inside the school grounds (she dare not leave in case the head teacher should make another surprise inspection), she hung out in the “out of order” toilets on the second floor. There she would go on the internet through her iphone and relive some of her more erotic seductions that she had caught on video. Also she would look the latest thinking in psychology to modify her techniques or if she was really bored invite one of her slaves down for a quickie. Now she was really bored. She texted one of her first ever slaves a code word that would make her want to go to the bathroom and instinctively go to the second floor. A few minutes later Amanda walked in.

“Oh hello again. Amy wasn’t it”

Amy only smiled and said “Hello Pumpkin”

The next three seconds saw three different Amandas. First there was a slightly confused Amanda. Then her face went blank and her eyes glazed over. A zombie Amanda. Then, as if by magic, a new obedient Amanda came alive.

“Mummy” she cried like a child when her parent comes home “Can I suck your tits?”

Amy pulled down her tank top and let her baby go to town. She had seduced Amanda long before she joined the sisterhood of none. It was Amy who discovered the girl’s natural talent for blowjobs. Speaking of which,

“Could you be a dear and eat me out.”

Amanda knelt down in front of her Mummy and tugged of her jeans.

Victoria Scott was a good girl in every respect. She had never been grounded, never been in trouble at school, good grades, was a member of the local church youth group. She even had a tragic story to back it up. Her mother had died when she was very young and her father (the vicar of the local church no less) guided her through the jungle of their middle class suburbia to lead a chaste and perfect life. It was this life and these hard fought lessons she wanted to impart to The Girl in the Cafeteria. Amy wasn’t? However Victoria first checked with her best friend Amanda during lunch. She had hung out in rougher crowds the Victoria so she would know the reputation of the girl. Amanda gave a long story of how Amy was known to have slept around and was a bit of a push over. It was weird though how Amanda told her this. Mechanical, almost like it was rehearsed. Still, off she went after school to the big tree overlooking the gates. As promised, there stood the soul to be saved.

“Oh hi. I’m glad you came, Vicky. Um, can I call you Vicky?” She asked nervously

“Yeah sure. Vicky’s fine.”

They both sat down opposite each other. It really was nice out here. Calm and secluded.

“So let’s get straight down to business. Let’s take a quick canter through your sexual history and we’ll see what we can do from there.”

Amy blushed, obviously taken aback by Vicky’s forwardness. Took out her notepad to write down what she said. As she did this, Vicky was aware that Amy had adopted the same posture as her. Leaning forward with her shoulder’s hunched. But that didn’t matter now.

“Well let’s see it kind of started when I went to see this hypnotist about a reoccurring nightmare I was having. Every time I went for the follow up sessions I started to feel really tired and sleepy, even before I got into office. Just outside I’d feel really heavy and drowsy, like if I could just sit down and take the weight of my feet and relax and breathe deeply and relax deeper.”

Vicky knew the feeling. In fact, even getting sleepy just listening to Amy describe it. She did have a lovely smooth and relaxing voice. Vicky shook her head slightly to shake off the cobwebs.

“It turned out that he was having sex with me whilst I was under. I couldn’t remember except that I was being told I was tired and sleepy and I could trust her whilst I took a sleep and relax.”

“Wow that must have been horrible for you.” Vicky suppressed a yawn. God she was just so sleepy and relaxed.

Amy s just shrugged and said “My garden wall isn’t four foot high either”

Vicky looked up for a second. Before she could even register what had been said, Amy commanded “Sleep” and snapped her fingers. Vicky’s eyes slammed shut her head tilted forward and her whole body slumped. It like she was falling. No, not falling. More sort of floating down and down and deeper and deeper into sleep.

Amy gently swayed Vicky back and forth,

“That’s right just floating and sinking down deeper and deeper sound asleep.”

“Now Vicky, I want to play a game of hide and seek. You can hear my voice inside your head and I am going to hide somewhere in your mind and you have to find me. But first start counting back from 100 whilst I go and hide.”

Vicky started to count obediently. In her relaxed state she accidentally skipped a few numbers and sometimes double backed on herself. In the meantime, Amy broke out her iphone and added a new bit to her blog.

Subject successfully hypnotised. I feel that hypnosis is invaluable in seducing and enslaving people. Upon meeting her I mimicked her body language to establish an unconscious rapport and by asking her for help she felt to be in control of the relationship and thus would let her guard down. I also called her by a nickname sublimely dictating the conversation. I slipped in a few subliminal suggestions into a story I had prepared in advance. For example, I said that “I could trust her” when the subject in the story was a man. This implants the thought “I can trust her” which her subconscious applies to me. Then I confused her with a statement about the size of my garden wall. Whilst her conscious mind tried to work it out the command of sleep is picked up by the subconscious and obeyed. I am now using a counting deepening technique disguised as an imaginary game of hide and seek. This serves the dual purpose of deepening her trance and regressing her back to childhood in which I am the parent and have influence over. The next step is “the orgasm run”.

Vicky finished counting and Amy took a moment to saver how helpless the young blonde was.

“Now Vicky, follow my voice. That’s right follow it through your mind to where I am. That’s right. Now you have found me tell me where we are?”

Vicky responded in a low monotone voice “We’re in a church.”

Amy nodded. She had instinctively imagined a place where she felt comfortable. Now that she was in familiar surroundings, she would be willing to give up.

“Now Vicky, tell me, is their any in your house at the moment?”

Vicky shook her head. “My father is away for a week.”

Amy’s pussy moistened. It had been ages since she had done a slow submission.

“Okay Vicky. I going to walk you to my car and take you home where you can get a nice restful sleep. Back to your warm comfy bed where we can play some more games. Would you like that?”

In Vicky’s mushy mind she linked the feeling of warm and comfy to playing games with Amy. She nodded.

Vicky lived just a mile north of the school, deep in middle-class suburbia. Her house was nice. Not flash or expensive really jut quaint and homely.

“With a Garage” Amy thought. It was so irritating trying to get a helpless hypnotised girl into her house without any peeping neighbours seeing. Hence why Amy did most of her submissions in her own flat but she just couldn’t resist the thrill of turning a good girl into a slut on her parent’s bed. She swiftly parked the car in the garage and locked the door behind it, sealing off the rest of the world from her and her new slave.

Vicky led the way, clinging on to Amy for support. Amy could hypnotise people so powerfully that they had trouble walking whilst under. Wonderfully impressive yes but awful for getting them around places. Eventually they made it to Vicky’s room. To look at it you’d think a baby girl lived in the room. The brightest pink Amy had ever seen with stuffed toys and big pyjamas to match. She was surprised a big four poster bed was used. She was expecting a cot. Not a shred of evidence of puberty lay in this room. Only the underwear draw yielded that, in fact, she did wear proper bras. Amy led Vicky to the foot of the bed, her back to the head rail and facing her soon-to-be new Mummy.

“Now Vicky, I want you to open your eyes but remain in this wonderful relaxed sleep.”

Vicky obeyed.

“Now I’ve bought you some new pyjamas. See the lovely pink flowers they have on them. Just a thank you for being so good for me.”

Vicky looked down into Amy’s empty hands with vacant eyes. The comment about “pink flowers” conjured a mental image of how the clothes should look and in her relaxed trance state; she automatically assumed the image was real.

“Go on try them on and go to bed.”

Vicky obeyed and began undressing. Amy was amused to see her slip onto the imaginary bottoms and slip them on under her skirt. Although some of her inhibitions where gone as she gingerly took her bra off before outing on the rest. Soon she stood in nothing but her panties. Vicky was beautifully tanned all over and her fresh rosy nipples stood erect in exposure. There was even some element of muscle in her but not so much that she lost any feminineness. She just looked fit. A treat for any seducer.

Vicky crawled on to the bed but not under the covers as per Amy’s instruction. As her head slide on to the pillow her eyelids fluttered and closed.

“Now Vicky, we’re going to play a little game called “The Kissing Game”. I’ll teach you how to play. First I need you to part your lips slightly and just stick them out a bit.”

Vicky did as instructed. Amy gently pressed her lips against hers. No doubt Vicky would, at some point, realise what was happening but Amy was confident that she could keep her attention else where. Amy’s hand gently began to stroke the side of Vicky’s belly and, whilst distracted by this, slowly slid her tongue into her mouth. After intensifying the passion of the kiss, Amy placed her other hand on the other side and moved them down as she broke the kiss and began to lick and nibble the girls’ neck and shoulder, working her way down. Then Vicky gave a small gasp as Amy sucked the whole of Vicky’s right breast into her mouth whilst her thumbs gently hooked themselves into her panties. Amy let the breast slip slowly out her mouth with a gentle sucking noise and tenderly bit the nipple. This erotic process was then done to the other. Vicky began to squirm under the sensations rippling the way through her body. Somewhere in her mind she felt as if something was wrong but she was just relaxed and comfy in her bed and this game was making her feel so good.

As Amy licked, kissed and nibbled her way down Vicky’s stomach, she gently slid the helpless girl out of her panties. They dropped to the floor as Amy reached her new slaves little hairless treasure.

“Now Vicky, part of the game is that you call me Mummy. Try doing that now” she said, her mouth hovering over the pure flesh.

Vicky struggled to form the words “but I already have a –“

“Ohh don’t be silly. That’s your Mum, the one who gave birth to you. I’ll be your Mummy, the one who will teach important things and little games like this one. Go on. Call me Mummy.”

Vicky nodded obediently. Believing everything her Mummy said. “Yes Mummy”

Amy rewarded her with a long lick to her pussy. Vicky shuddered in the new sensation. It felt so wrong and so naughty and so good and so right. As Amy set to work, she slid out her iphone and began writing,

Commencing Orgasm Run. It is the simple act of causing the subject to continuously orgasm until they become unresponsive. This serves the duel purpose of breaking mental barriers and embedding sexual desire to you. It is advised during an Orgasm Run that each orgasm must last for as long as possible. Normal time for an inexperienced girl of 17 to reach this stage is roughly six hours and a total of 10 orgasms.

At 9:00pm, Vicky was exhausted. She had such pleasure just explode again and again and again in her body. She had no idea what was happening to her and she didn’t know if she wanted it to stop. She felt so tired but the feeling was so good. The Kissing Game was fun so unusual and strange. She felt the pleasure start to build up again as Amy skilfully worked her tongue more energetically. She could feel her muscles tense again, her back arch and the throaty moans escape her again as another shuddering orgasm took her and she knew no more.

Amy slid into bed, aside her unconscious slave. She retrieved he iphone and began typing

Subject lasted for six hours and 13 orgasms. A personnel record for me. Tomorrow will be a Starve Day to increase the sexual desire in placed. I will also use it to install some Hypnotic Suggestions to increase obedience. Until tomorrow then.