The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Guardian

Chapter 4

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. All characters mentioned in this story are above the age of 18.

* * *

It took a long time to get started. So long in fact, they gave Alyssa another small dose of halothane to make sure she didn’t wake up before everything was ready.

To begin, Master insisted Ellie look after herself. He ordered one of his slaves to prepare a hearty breakfast for her, topped off with two very large pills which were apparently iron supplements. She had strict orders to finish both the meal and the pills before proceeding to any other task. Loathed as she was to be useless while there was work to be done, Ellie had to admit she did feel better by the end of her meal.

With her stomach full, and her strength mostly recovered, Ellie returned to the room of where hunter still lay unconscious. Alyssa had to be carefully searched for potential traps. Sure enough, there were a several. A small explosive hidden in the lining of her pants filled the room with garlic oil. A spring-loaded stake concealed under her sleeve nearly stabbed the unfortunate slave who’d been tasked with stripping Alyssa’s clothes. There was even a tattoo of a cross on Alyssa’s stomach. All of it took a frustratingly long time to deal with. The stake was easily enough to dispose of, but garlic air needed to be cycled out of the room, and the tattoo covered up with makeup before things could proceed further. If nothing else, Ellie had to give Alyssa points for ingenuity.

Thankfully, Master wasn’t around when all of this was going on. The cross would have been a minor annoyance. The garlic would have left him nauseous for days. Instead, he’d removed himself from the room to give the house another inspection. Ellie knew that her order never operated in pairs, and if there had been a second intruder, they wouldn’t have waited to past dusk to reveal themselves. Still, you couldn’t be too careful.

With Alyssa’s tricks dealt with, Ellie stood back to watch as the slaves stripped off the last of hunter’s clothes. She’d always considered herself straight, but Master’s bond had blurred that once rigidly sharp line. She felt his lusts whenever intriguing girl crossed his path. Being subjected to his urges and being the bait in his traps had bent her perspectives. She didn’t so much lust after women as she did lust at the thought of her Master enjoying them.

He would undoubtedly enjoy this one. Alyssa’s breasts, while not large, were fuller than Ellie had realized, the only softness on an otherwise flawlessly tight body. If any fat ever existed on it, years of hunting had eroded it into lean muscles. Two slaves were sponging Alyssa’s legs to wash away any poisons the hunter might have concealed on her flesh. Her alabaster skin shined in the light. Ellie enjoyed the mental movie of her Master sinking his teeth into her. He’d drain away her will until the hardened foe was nothing but a soft new slave ready to be remade.

The French girl Marie was one of the slaves preparing Alyssa. Had it only been a few hours since Ellie had caught her shirking her duties? It seemed like weeks ago. Ellie kept a close eye on her as she dabbed at Alyssa’s body. With Master now awake, it seemed the girl took her responsibilities more seriously. She looked up expectantly at Ellie; a signal that her task was done.

Ellie found Master in the dining room, using it for its intended purpose. His teeth were clamped onto the neck of his longer-serving slaves. Nazia, a dark Iranian beauty. According to Master, she had a rare anemia which gave her blood a spicy aftertaste. Ellie observed for a distance, not wanting to interrupt Master while he fed. Seeing Nazia’s eyes were rolled up in ecstasy, it was impossible for Ellie not to feel jealous. Her body wrapped around Master as he feasted on her; legs circled around his waist, hands scratching at his back. She wasn’t even aware Ellie was in the room.

Master was aware though. He’d stirred when Ellie had entered, and after a few more drags on Nazia’s veins, he detached himself from the girl with a pop. Nazia looked up at Master with a drunk grin on her face. He caught her gaze and his eyes flashed red.

“Sleep,” he whispered. Nazia was out in a second. Ellie’s breath caught in her throat watching Master exercise his authority. Her envy reached new heights. Nazia had just sated Master and gotten to feel the pull of his influence. Of course Master had chosen her exotic blood of Ellie’s. It’s like picking Kobe steak over Burger King. She’d been foolish to think she could entice him.

Wrapped up in her envy, Ellie hadn’t noticed Master turn to address her. “Our guest is finally ready then?”

“I-yes, Master,” Ellie answered, recovering herself. Master gave her a knowing smile. She was sure he was in her head again. It was a reminder, none of her thoughts were private from him. Embarrassing at time like this when her insecurities were taunting her, but strangely it did help ease the jealousy. Master had unrestricted access to every part of Ellie’s mind. None of his other slaves could say that.

“I needed some strength for what’s ahead, that’s it,” Master explained to her. His fingers floated under her chin. “And, I needed you strong as well.”

Ellie nodded and silently followed him out of the room. Her nerves were bubbling up inside. She’d been terrified when she faced off against Alyssa earlier, but this was a different kind of nervousness. Now they were taking the offensive. The trophy that waited at the end was a raven-haired beauty with a tight body and honed skills that would be invaluable to Master. It helped that the hunter had been so arrogant, boasting of her victory as if it was assured. Now she was about to be humbled. Master would bring Alyssa to her knees and make sure she’d want to stay there for the rest of her life. Ellie would get front row seats for the whole show. An excited anticipation fluttered in her stomach.

With it though, a less welcoming prospect lurked in the back of Ellie’s mind. She was about to be replaced. Once turned, Alyssa would become Master’s guardian. Ellie couldn’t compete. The hunter had a decade’s advantage in experience on her. She’d bested Ellie in under five minutes. Ellie had only been saved by some timely knockout gas and Master’s healing her blood.

What would happen to Ellie after she was supplanted? Master would find some use for her— they were still bonded after all—but what purpose could she serve? What use was she to him with ordinary blood and a soon-to-be obsolete skillset? Would he simply discard her? Ellie shivered at the thought, remembering back to what Alyssa had said prior to their fight. A thrall without a Master was like a balloon without a tether, doomed to just float around aimlessly in life. She didn’t want to think about it. Master would emerge better for it. That was all that mattered. It was selfish to worry about her own interests.

Winding through the house, Ellie noticed one or two slaves sticking to their daily chore schedule, but the rest seemed to have disappeared. Master didn’t notice, or if he did it was beneath his caring. He strode calmly up the stairs with Ellie trailing in his wake. She always enjoyed following behind him; like a sheep being led by her trusted shepherd, she liked to think.

The missing slaves were found lingering outside the bedroom where Alyssa still slept. Word had spread apparently and Ellie could see that she wasn’t the only one eager to spectate. Master walked past them without acknowledgement. He held the door open for Ellie—always a gentleman—then closed it behind her, barring her fellow servants for the room.

“Some things are best done in private. A pretty thing when you get her clothes off.” This last statement was directed at Alyssa. Master had turned an appraising eye towards her nude form slumped on the ground. “She had some surprises hidden up her sleeves, I suppose?”

Ellie nodded, “a few.”

He winced “Garlic?”

“Yes, Master. We got rid of it.”

“Still a hint of it in the air.”

“I’m sorry.” Ellie chided herself inwardly. “We can drag her to another room?”

“It’s no matter,” he waved her off. “You know, in my time garlic was a delicacy. One could go a whole lifetime without suffering its odor. Now that horrible weed has infect every corner of the globe.” He produced a packet of smelling salts from his pocket. “Time to begin, my guardian.”

“Yes, Master.” Ellie gave an exaggerated smile. It was a brave face to hide the flutters in her stomach, but Master thankfully didn’t seem to see through it. He picked up Alyssa’s limp body under one arm, carried her across the room and propped her up on the bed. Despite her nerves, Ellie delighted at his easy display of strength.

“Get behind her. I’ll need you to restrain her when she wakes.”

With her orders now in-hand, Ellie nodded and climbed in bed behind Alyssa. Her arms snaked her arms around the hunter’s body. Her bare chest pressed against the her back, Ellie took a moment to appraise some of her features. Alyssa had surprisingly smooth skin for someone who had lived such a rough life.

Master gave Ellie a wink paired with confident grin. She felt her heart do a backflip. He moved the smelling salts under Alyssa’s nose. The effect wasn’t instantaneous. It took a few breaths before Alyssa began to stir.

“Nnn…” Alyssa head lulled up and down, the lethargy was slow to shake off. Her eyes blinked Master caught her gaze, his eyes flashed bright red.

Ellie felt her Master’s indomitable will flare out. It took all her effort not to be overwhelmed by it herself. Alyssa might have been the intended target, but every creature in that room down to the smallest ant could feel Master’s power splashing around. Unlike Alyssa, Ellie savored in its effects; a fresh hit from her favorite drug.

“Nnn-no.” Alyssa muttered. Not yet fully awake, the hunter sluggishly tried to roll away, but Ellie easily held her in place. Alyssa’s mind was still struggling to turn itself on, but a second spent under Master’s red gaze was enough for her to realize her situation. Her breathing became uneven and panicked. She was afraid, and she didn’t even know the half of it.

The truth is, Master is a ravager. He might read Tolstoy before sunrise or reminisce about Florence under the Medicis, but at his core was something much less refined. He is a conqueror. Ellie knew firsthand. She herself was spoils of war. Master had subjugated her, turning Ellie from ardent opponent to happy vassal in a matter of minutes. Part of her knew she should she feel bad about this, but she didn’t. Since her turning, she’d eagerly assisted Master in his pillaging. Helping him shatter wills was a unique brand of nirvana. It wasn’t as euphoric as when he dominated her personally, but there was a wicked gratification in being a collaborator in his conquests.

“No. No.” Alyssa’s voice was soft. She sounded so deliciously vulnerable; arrogance already disappearing against the inevitable. She thrashed against Ellie’s grip, twisting desperately to try to free herself. Her head however, remained still. Master had chained her gaze to his.

“Shhhh,” Master cooed gently. Ellie could hear the amusement in his voice. It was the sound of predator toying with its prey before turning it into a meal. Alyssa whimpered. For Ellie, it was paradise. She squirmed in delight, grinding herself against the unfortunate hunter’s backside. The sound of her small cry was almost as satisfying as Master’s confident teasing.

“Just let go,” Master continued. “You fought well, but the time for fighting is done. Now you can just let your weary will slip away. Let it disappear into nothing.”

To her credit, Alyssa wasn’t going down easy. She gave off a small whine, which Ellie mistook for resignation and let her guard down. She immediately regretted it. Whether sheer stubbornness kept her from surrendering easy, or simply detecting a loosing of Ellie’s grip, Alyssa managed a quick wrench of her hip, freeing herself from Ellie’s hold.

Ellie grasped desperately to rein her back in.

Master’s voice was quicker. “Stop.”

Alyssa’s movement died. Her moment had passed. She knew it too; signaling her missed chance with another soft cry. Ellie basked in Master’s authority. A single word had killed Alyssa’s hopes. He didn’t even have to raise his voice.

“Hold her tight, slave.”

Master’s command echoed in her head. Ellie’s hands bound themselves around Alyssa’s stomach. They were immovable now. A mythical force kept her fingers locked together, glued firm by her obedience. Alyssa might be stronger than her, but she lacked the supernatural inspiration that steeled Ellie’s grip. A direct order from her Master had to be obeyed; letting go wasn’t even a possibility. Zeus himself couldn’t have broken out of Ellie’s stranglehold.

Not that it much mattered. Alyssa had stopped her thrashing. She too was starting to feel the inescapable strength of Master’s control. A erotic thrill shot through Ellie’s body. Alyssa was only experiencing the beginnings of Master’s power and that by itself left the hunter overawed. There would only be more from here. The rest of Alyssa’s life would be spent drowning in submission to him.

“Tell me honestly,” Master continued, his suave voice seeping into Alyssa’s soul, “how many of my kind have you killed?”

“twenty five,” Alyssa whispered.

“And how many of them managed to get you under their gaze before you ultimately dispatched them?”

“Four.”

“Four? And yet you prevailed? Impressive,” Master teased with a chuckle. “But tell me, of those four, how many were as powerful as I am?”

Alyssa managed a moment’s hesitant, then crumbled. “N-None.”

Ellie could feel Master smiling. She didn’t need to see his face to know a grin of satisfaction was plastered on it. Through their shared connection, she could feel his growing elation. For him, the act of making a new slave was more fun than the rewards reaped from it.

“You’ve never felt anything this powerful, have you?”

“No,” Alyssa breathed out.

“Say it aloud.”

“I’ve never felt anything this powerful.”

“Would you like a little demonstration of just how powerful I am?” Master asked. Alyssa mewled in response. “I’ll show you. Try to resist. Try to break the connection right now.”

Alyssa twisted in Ellie’s grasp again. This time Ellie didn’t give her any reprieve. She held firm against Alyssa’ attempts to free herself.

“Now stop,” Master commanded. Alyssa’s movement ceased. “Was that it? Try again.”

The hunter renewed her efforts, but Ellie could tell they were halfhearted. She tried to prop herself up onto her feet, but Ellie foiled it by sweeping her legs out from under her.

“Stop,” Master again commanded, and again Alyssa fell still in Ellie’s grip. Master let her sit limp for a few seconds before continuing. “Try again. Resist me. Now stop.” Alyssa had barely begun to stir before falling still again. Ellie heard a small whimper escape the hunter’s lips. She was being toyed with, and she knew it. Worse for her, she knew she was powerless to stop it.

Master didn’t grant her any reprieve. “Once more, try to fight me. Summon all of your strength. Every ounce of willpower you have. See if you can free yourself.”

Begrudgingly, Ellie had to give Alyssa credit. A weaker person would have folded by now, but Alyssa found some last reserves of resistance and managed to renew the struggle. Attempting to wrench herself free, she distorted her whole body against Ellie’s hold. Ellie clung desperately against her thrashing. For all her efforts, Alyssa’s head never moved. Her eyes remained locked in Master’s gaze.

“And stop,” Master casually commanded. He’d never showed any panic. Her greatest attempts to break free only happened because he allowed it, and these he snuffed them out with ease. It was a exercise designed to show Alyssa just how much control he already had over her. “You see? You can only resist when I allow it. Isn’t that right?”

Alyssa nodded silently.

“Good. Now that you know it, listen to me,” Master paused to add weight to his next words. “I don’t allow it.”

Alyssa gave a sharp intake of breath.

“I command it: You can’t resist anymore.”

“I can’t resist anymore.”

“It’s hopeless for you, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“I need you to say it,” Master ordered. “Say it for me and for yourself.”

“It’s hopeless,” Alyssa whined in a delicious note of resignation. She’d accepted her defeat as inevitable. Master had tricked her into pouring all of her resistance into a few futile efforts. Then, he easily snuffed them out. Ellie knew from her own experience what the next play in the playbook would be. Master had deliberately brought Alyssa into a pit of despair. Now, he would snap a leash around her neck and lead her out of it.

“It’s okay.” Master’s cooed in a voice dripping with false sympathy. “It’s freeing to admit. You can comprehend just how in over your head you are. You don’t have to feel ashamed at your defeat because you know I’m far too powerful to resist. You’re getting weaker by the second. You can feel it, can’t you?

“Yes,” Alyssa admitted in a sob.

“Good, just let it happen” Master continued. “It’s alright to accept it. Let those last embers of defiance flicker out. You’ve found a much greater flame to warm you now. The fire in my eyes overwhelms you, burns away any struggle you might want to put up. You know it’s inevitable, so why fight it? Just let go and accept that you can’t resist me.”

Ellie felt Alyssa sag in her arms. Her body went soft. Even her head seemed to tilt forward, though her connection to Master’s eyes didn’t sever. Ellie almost came on the spot. Her own breathing was hot on Alyssa’s neck. She could feel the fight evaporate out of the hardened hunter. What was left was just a pliant piece of clay, waiting to molded to Master’s will.

“Say it for me again, you can’t resist me.”

“I can’t resist you.” No emotion this time. Not defiance, or even anguish. Alyssa was simply stating a fact of life. Like an answer to a basic school question: 2+2 is 4, the sun is the center of the solar system, she can’t resist Master.

“That’s wonderful,” Master praised. Ellie detected a small shudder from Alyssa at the complement. “You feel better now. So much better. There’s no reason to resist. There never was. It’s not only that you can’t resist, you don’t want to resist. Why fight this lovely feeling? Tranquility settles in where before there was only anxiety. It feels so much better just to obey, doesn’t it?”

“Yesssss,” Alyssa admitted in a long exhale. “It feels better to obey.”

“Of course it does. That feeling of peace washes out everything else. Old loyalties, beliefs, moralities. None of that matters now. Only obedience.”

“Only obedience.”

Master had been right, Ellie was enjoying this. Hearing Alyssa’s voice turn docile was a powerful aphrodisiac. No conflict existed in the hunter’s head as her whole worldview was overridden. Ellie brimmed with each step Master walked Alyssa down. Her pussy was only a few inches off Alyssa’s backside. She wondered if the hunter could feel it. Did she still have enough of her mind to detect the heat coming off her Ellie’s sex, or was she oblivious to everything except Master’s will?

“You’re doing so well. It feels amazing to just let go and obey. So freeing not be weighed down by pesky thoughts and doubts. You only know one truth. You have to obey.”

“I have to obey.”

“You have to obey.”

“I have to obey.”

“Yes, that’s good. You’re doing wonderful. You have to obey, and you want to obey. What could be easier? Each time you obey it feels better. The simple act of submission brings you pleasure. With every command, another little piece of the old you goes away, replaced with something better. That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” Alyssa’s head slowly nodded. “That is what I want.”

“What do you want?”

“I,” Alyssa hesitated, her mind not prepared to have to think. “I want to obey.”

“Pleasure her, slave.”

Ellie’s hands responded to Master’s order, unlocking her grip and migrating to Alyssa’s sensitive spots. She no longer needed to be restrained, she needed to be rewarded. One of Ellie’s hands moved north to paw at Alyssa’s breasts while the other dropped down between the Hunter’s legs. Alyssa gasped at the sudden stimulation.

Ellie’s own arousal reached to new levels. A fresh command to follow. A new purpose echoing in her head. She didn’t care about Alyssa’s body, her pleasure came from being Master’s tool. Sometimes she was his warrior, sometimes she was his whore. Now, she was an extra set of hands to put an exclamation point on his words. There was some extra gratification knowing he was probably enjoying the show. A naked thrall pleasuring his future slave must make for a pleasing visual.

“Keep repeating that,” Master lightly commanded. “You have to obey. You want to obey.”

“I have to obey. I want to obey. I have to obey. I want to obey,” Alyssa repeated the mantra. Each repetition was accompanied by a new tremor, or a heavy breath. “I h-have to obey. I want to… to obey.”

“It feels amazing, doesn’t it?” Master picked up after he saw that Ellie’s hands were starting to have their effect. Alyssa had begun to pant. Ellie could barely contain her glee when she felt the hunter growing wet in her hand. “You know you’re doing the right thing because why else would it feel so good to give in to my control?” You want to obey. You want to surrender your will to mine. You want to feel this good all of the time. You want to submit.”

“Yes, I want to submit.”

“You want to be mine.”

“I-I want to be yours.”

“You want to be my slave.”

“Slave,” Alyssa’s voice took on fresh urgency, “I want to be your slave.”

“You’ll be nothing more than instrument of my will. You’re whole purpose in life will be to serve and protect me.” There was fresh excitement in Master’s voice, the predator sensed his pray was ready for the killing strike. Ellie’s responded to his cadence with a new vigor. Her slick fingers teased at Alyssa’s clit. She’d make sure Alyssa would know the sense of joy and fulfillment that came from service. “You will live for me. Kill for me. Die for me if needed. You are my possession. My slave.”

Master’s power had smothered Alyssa’s ability to speak, she frantically nodded in response. The mind can only take so much activity before basic functions are overloaded. Antiquated thoughts erased themselves, and new ones took over in their place.

Alyssa’s breathing had become heavy. Ellie tried to sync the movement of her fingers with her panting. The sound of her breathy exhales made Ellie shudder herself. All of it was so delightful; arrogant will crumbling, defiance turning to desperation, submission becoming forever tied to pleasure. It was like Ellie was getting to relive her own enslavement. A small part of her wished she could break free of Master’s control just so he could re-enslave her all over again.

“You want give up your old life. Your old loyalties. Nothing matters for you now except serving me. The order you swore yourself to are your enemies now. I’ve opened your eyes to their true nature. They’re backwards, regressive, relics of the past. Your life is devoted to defeating them. You hate them.”

“Hate,” Alyssa managed to mutter.

“And you love me for freeing you from their chains. I’ve liberated you from their tyrannical control and awakened you to your real purpose. You love me more than you ever loved anything in your life.”

Ellie heard Alyssa weeping. Tears of joy and fear, Ellie knew that feeling. The pure love of her Master was so real that sometimes it scared her; how any emotion could be that strong that it felt like it could burst from your body at any second, and leave an unfillable hole behind.

“You want it so badly. The urge to serve me threatens to overwhelm you. You can feel the instinct growing. You want to be useful to me. You want commands to follow. You want my voice to guide you.”

“Yessss…”

“You thirst for it like water in a desert. A thirst to obey. It’s more than just desire; it’s a need, a basic necessity to survive. Your throat is parched because it needs an order to respond to. You yearn to be obey, to be commanded. A thirst only I can quench.”

“Thirst,” Alyssa’s panting had become ragged. “So thirsty.”

Alyssa was broken. Her will had been smashed to a million pieces and now she was begging Master to make her whole again. He was basking in his triumph.

Ellie was savoring it too. Wrapped up in the euphoria of Master’s victory, she’d forgotten that her hands were still playing with the hunter’s pale body. Her own pussy screamed at her for attention. Desperate for relief, and with her hands occupied, Ellie began to gyrate against Alyssa’s back. she tried to stifle a moan when she made contact. Master was still at work, and Alyssa needed to hear his words. They were the most important sounds she would ever hear.

Please…” The hunter cried. She didn’t even notice Ellie using her body as a humping post. Alyssa’s world had been reduced to Master’s eyes, his words, whatever pleasure Ellie’s hands achieved. Judging by the gasps and shudders, they’d achieved quite a lot.

“Please, what?” Master teased.

“Please, I-I need to obey.” Alyssa shook in Ellie’s grip as she answered. “So… thirsty.”

“Then drink,” Master answered with a chuckle. Ellie heard a small rustling. For a brief second she wondered what it was. Then, Master held his hand up front of the girls’ faces. Blood was trickling from his forearm. “Drink and become mine.”

Alyssa leaned forward and latched onto Master’s arm without hesitation. With the first sip, the hunter died and the slave was born.

Ellie and Alyssa came together. Their first act as thrall-sisters.

To be continued…

* * *