The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Guardian

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. All characters mentioned in this story are above the age of 18.

* * *

“Time to wake up, my lovely guardian.”

Ellie’s eyes blinked open.

The first thing her mind processed was darkness. Black shrouded her surroundings, and for a moment she wondered if her eyes were functioning. The second thing was comfort. A plush surface beneath her, Ellie recognized Master’s signature Egyptian cotton sheets. She was on a bed. Judging by how the delicate fabric massaged every part of her body, Ellie realized she was naked beneath the sheets.

A hand flashed brushed some hair away from her eyes, coming to a rest tenderly on her cheek. Warmth radiated from it’s touch, wrapping her spirit in a blanket of contentment . Only one person could have that effect. Ellie turned onto her back and was gifted with the site of her owner staring down at her.

“Master!” She sprang up to embrace him, forgetting everything about her circumstances in an instant. She wanted to feel him. That hand needed to explore every inch of her body while she writhed at his mercy. Or better yet, let his voice to thunder in her head. She needed commands to follow.

“No, no. Stay there for moment,” he ordered gently. The words still hit her with the force of an eighteen-wheeler. Ellie fell back into the cushions with a sigh. Master had soft voice—his normal speaking tone was just above a whisper—yet Ellie still marveled at how his quiet commands demanded her absolute obedience. His hand glided down from her cheek to her chest, tracing a delicate line across her neck. She felt his warmth touch at her heart. “Take time to recover your strength. From what I gather, you’ve had a very eventful day.”

Ellie could only nod. Master’s red eyes seemed to smile down at her. She wanted to disappear into them forever. Life would be so much simpler if she could just stare into those scarlet depths and let them suck out her soul.

While lost in his eyes, Ellie’s hand had drifted across her own stomach. She was able to shake enough of her mind lose to realize the knife wound was gone.

“What?” She looked at her midriff in confusion, expecting to find a gapping tear in her flesh and instead seeing only smooth fair skin. Belatedly, she realized the searing pain she’d felt when she’d lost consciousness was gone. The cut along her arm and the puncture at her shoulder weres also completely healed.

“You took a nasty nick, but nothing a little of my blood couldn’t fix,” Her Master answered with a playful wink.

“Thank you, Master.” Ellie almost cried in gratitude.

“I think my dear, it’s I who owe you thanks. I see we had an uninvited guest while I was asleep.” Her Master tilted his head to indicate the side of the room. Alyssa’s unconscious body still lay where she’d been when Ellie had passed out. “One of your old friends?”

“Yes, Master. She’s one of the Order’s best.”

Master gave off a wry smile, “I suppose I should feel flattered.”

Master was glowing; a supernatural halo outlined his silhouette. It was hard for Ellie to understand. He always projected authority, but now Master seemed to have an almost divine aura. Ellie stared up at him supplication, reveling in how small she felt next to his powerful presence.

“Master, I feel…” Ellie trailed off. Stange? Amazing? Her mind failed to summon the right vocabulary. Human language wasn’t advanced enough to describe her emotions toward him. It was too hard to focus. Gazing into Master’s kind eyes, every thought seemed to drown in sea of euphoria. She gave up and let the sentence die on her lips.

“On cloud nine, I gather,” Master chuckled. “Right now, you’re drunk on your own submission. A side-effect of my blood; I had to give you a lot of it. The effect will fade soon.”

“I don’t want it to,” Ellie sighed. She wished she could stay like this forever, basking in his presense. While Master hovered above her, the rest of the world didn’t exist. There was only Him, at the center of the universe, and her, caught in his overpowering orbit.

“I should clarify, that fog of docility that’s engulfed your mind will fade. The underlying condition…” He slipped a hooked finger under her chin. “Let’s just say the rope that binds you to me is now considerably tighter.”

Ellie felt a smile bloom on her face. The implications of Master’s statement washed over her. He owned her more than ever now. A few hours ago, Ellie would have said it was impossible for his hold over her to strengthen, but some instinct told her it was true. In a strange way, Ellie owed Alyssa thanks. If it wasn’t for her none of this would have happened.

“Here, drink this. It will help.” Master reached out to the end table, produced a cup of coffee, and handed it to Ellie. The cup wasn’t warm, Ellie guessed it had have been sitting there for a while. She took a sip and winced. Her Master must have noticed. “Not good?”

“It’s fine, Master. Thank you.” Ellie couldn’t lie, but she was well practiced in balancing loyalty with honesty. Criticizing him—even something as trivial as his skills with a coffee maker—felt wrong. Lying to him was outright treason. It was a tight rope she’d learned to walk. ‘Fine’ was at best, a generous description. Aside from the tepid temperature, the coffee was bitter, had loose grounds floating at the top of the cup, and left a dry feeling in her mouth as she swallowed. It was fine, in that it was coffee and if she drank the whole cup, it would probably achieve its purpose. And it was a gift from him to her, so in that sense it was more precious than any liquid in existence.

Master looked amused. “I didn’t make it.”

“Oh,” Ellie relaxed. “In that case it’s terrible, Master.”

“My apologies.”

“Who did make it?”

“The new girl,” Master waived his hand casually. “What’s her name, the French one?”

“Marie.” Ellie rolled her eyes.

“Marie, yes. Apparently, making coffee is not one of her talents.”

“She doesn’t have many.”

Master grinned. “She has a few.”

It wasn’t hard to guess what talents Master was alluding to. Ellie felt a twinge of jealousy and then mentally berated herself for it. Of all the people to be envious of, Master didn’t even know her name.

Ellie took another large sip of coffee, not because she particularly wanted to but because Master’s order to drink it still stood. No matter how much the coffee resembled sludge, Ellie had to drink it. Had the cup been the size of a swimming pool, she would have spent the rest of her life draining its contents. Thankfully it was only eight ounces. A third, fourth, and then fifth gulp in quick succession finished the task. Her tastebuds gave a sigh of relief.

“Tell me what happened,” Master ordered lightly when she was finished.

Ellie recounted the day’s events for him, beginning with the discovery of the open window and ending with her unconscious. The details were hard to remember in her blood-drunk state, and Ellie had to double back in the story a few times as her memory struggled to catch up with her mouth. Master stopped her at points to quiz her on crucial details.

“She only planned on wounding you?”

“She was going to kill me, but first she wanted me to be bait for you, Master.” Ellie explained, then smiled weakly, “I knew it wouldn’t work, of course. But she seemed confident.”

Ellie had been curious to see what his reaction to that news would be. She’d assumed he’d laugh off the pathetic plan with his typical charisma, but instead his expression was almost unreadable. The only perceptible reaction was a slight twitch in his eye.

“I see,” he nodded. “Continue.”

The story became easier after that. The coffee started to take effect. Enough caffeine was hidden somewhere in the brown muck; Ellie felt the haze in her head began to dissipate.

“Then she stumbled over, and pass out over there,” Ellie’s eyes fell on Alyssa’s limp body as she finished the story. The hunter was still on the floor where she’d left her, asleep with an almost peaceful expression on her face. She seemed so less threatening now. Master made all the difference. His presence filled Ellie with new confidence. Nothing could go wrong now that he was here.

But they weren’t safe. Not yet, at least. Complacency was tempting. Now that she’d told him everything, Ellie wanted to settle into her natural demure role and let Master make all of the hard decisions. But she knew they weren’t out of danger. Her job didn’t end when the sun went down.

“The Order knows we’re here, Master. I’m sorry but we’ll have to move.”

“The nature of this cat and mouse game, the mouse is always the one on the run.” Master sighed in resignation. “How long do we have?”

“Two days,” Ellie said matter-of-factly. “They’ll give Alyssa a day to make contact. When she doesn’t, they’ll know the worst has happened and will scramble to investigate.”

“It is a shame; I did like this house. You’d think after 1200 years, I’d have learned not to grow too attached to possessions.” At that he looked down on at her. For a moment Ellie worried he was going to blame her for the loss. Instead, he gifted her a warm smile. “Of course, some possessions are so endearing that you can’t help but grow attached to them. I’m proud of you, my pet.”

Ellie melted. Her body liquefied into a happy puddle under his praise. Caffeine be damned, she was back under his happy spell in an instant. She could feel her face morph into a wide grin; so large it must look ridiculous, but it was impossible to resist. Her Master’s compliment played back in her mind. She could die in contentment now. Surely, life could only go downhill from here.

Master’s hand was back on her cheek, his thumb probed at her mouth. Ellie’s lips parted to let him in, as if she was capable of keeping him out. Sparks of electricity flowed from his thumb to her tongue. Even just having a small part of him inside her was intoxicating. She wanted more, obviously, but no need to rush things. It was easy to imagine a route where his finger would be replaced by his cock. When Master get his blood up, the natural dominance comes out, and then it’s only a matter of time before he’s possessing her body again. She just needed to apply some of her charms.

Ellie let her tongue glide across his finger. Master grimaced, she could see he was hesitant. Why? Did he not want to play while there was still work to be done? Alyssa would be out for at least another hour. No amount of moaning from Ellie would wake her from that slumber. If not for Master’s supernatural hold over her, Ellie would still be unconscious herself.

He just needed a little temptation. A little playful nibble at his thumb, and that sultry look she’s perfected over her many months of service to him, she knew what worked. Her Master sighed. Deep and guttural, Ellie allowed herself a moment of triumph. That sigh was the animal awaking.

“We shouldn’t.”

“Shouldn’t what?” Ellie asked in mock innocence. His thumb popped out of her mouth. Ellie missed it, but consoled herself with the knowledge that it was moving on to more fun things. She took his hand and guided down to her bare chest. Master didn’t resist her.

“You’ve lost a lot of blood.”

“You gave it all back.”

“Not all,” Master winced. “You need your rest.”

“Is that what you want, Master? For me to rest?” She gave him a sly look. “Why did you wake me then?”

“For an explanation,” he spoke dryly. “Now that I have it, I could just command you back to sleep.”

“You could command me to do a lot of things,” Ellie didn’t break her demure character. “You could command me to sleep. You could command me to stand guard. Or…” Ellie pulled herself to her knees, leaned in and began to kiss his chest. She titled her head to maintain eye contact. She could see her words were having their effect, and she still had her trump card left to play. However refined Master might be on the surface, beneath that lurked much baser instincts. She had learned many times over, nothing brought those urges out like being reminded of the authority he had over her.

“You know I’d obey any order you give, Master,” She spoke in her most innocent tone, pausing in between sentences to continue worshipping at his chest. “I’m your little turned hunter. Your guardian. Your slave.” Ellie ran her tongue down his abs to emphasize that last point. “So Master? Do you have a command for your slave to carry out?”

There it was! A spark of lust flashed in his iron gaze.

“Play with yourself.”

The fresh mental command echoed in her head. Ellie’s hand—acting before she even comprended what was happening—darted down between her legs. Ellie squealed in excitement. It was a delicious reminder: her body answered to him, her mind was just along for the ride.

She felt a tickle at her temple. It was a familiar sign; Master was announcing his presence. She could feel him making himself at home inside her head. Other signs followed: her arousal artificially increased, a wave of heat flushed across her face, sinful desires bubbled in her consciousness. Within seconds, Ellie felt her hand grow damp under her slit. Her fingers made soft sopping sounds as they moved.

“Hmmm,” Master shifted behind her, taking one of her breasts in its his hand. “I hear that. Are you desperate for me, my pet?”

Ellie answered with a whimper. A few moments ago, she’d been the one in control, seducing her Master the best way she knew how. It had been successful, and it had been an illusion. She could play temptress for a minute, but the façade fell away the moment he opted to resume his role. Then, the true nature of their relationship took hold. Ellie happily danced to whatever tune he wanted to play.

“My good little guardian, you did so well protecting me,” he whispered in her ear. The hair on her neck stood at attention for him. “I owe you a debt, one which I will now happily settle.” Master’s hand slipped down between her legs. With a gentle tug on the wrist, he pulled her hand away. Her pussy screamed in protest. Then she felt his fingers slip inside her. “Allow me, my dear.”

Ellie gasped as Master went to work. More than a millennium of experience had given him an expert’s knowledge of the human body. If he needed, he could find the precise spot to pierce the body and draw a river of blood into his mouth. Or kill someone in a millisecond before the person was even aware of what happened. And to Ellie’s infinite delight in moments like this, he knew all of the perfect buttons to press to make her mewl like a kitten.

“My guard dog, my servant, my little slut.” Master’s soft voice echoed throughout her body.

Ellie’s her cries began to fill the room. She wondered how much noise it would take to wake Alyssa. It had been a lot of gas, but at some point Ellie’s shrieks might grow loud enough to stir her from her slumber. A scene played out in her head: Alyssa slowly waking, Master going over to the semi-conscious girl and conquering her before she regained her wits, all the while Ellie remaining on the bed, jilling off to the sight of him adding another hunter his collection.

“Yes, look at her.” Master must have been peaking at her thoughts. Ellie loved that there was nothing she could keep from him. Her eyes opened and drifted to Alyssa’s unconscious body. “You did that. You captured a hunter for me. Your old order will be so displeased with you. Tell me slave, all those vows they made you take, those values they instilled in you. What does it mean to you now?”

“Nothing.” Ellie cried. “N-nothing, Master.”

“I see,” He whispered in her ear. “And now? What matters to you now?”

“You!”

“Such a good girl.” Master’s praise was a like a drug freshly injected into her veins. Euphoria flowed through every inch of her body. Ellie started to tremble at the effect of it. Or maybe it was a symptom of the blood loss. “What would you do for me, my loyal pet?”

“Anything,” Ellie gasped. Her hand flew wildly behind her, finding the back of Master’s head. She grabbed a clump of his hair for support. “Anything! I-I would die for you!”

Her Master chuckled. The sound made her tickle in delight. “I am thankful on this occasion you didn’t have to.”

“I’m yours. I’m yours,” Ellie continued through heavy breaths. She was just spewing thoughts without a filter now. In the heat of the moment, she couldn’t help it. Pledging herself to him was one of her favorite forms of foreplay. Ellie had no problem throwing dignity away to satisfy her base desires. Master must have known that. He was the one that had started it. Devoted pet that she was, Ellie was perfectly content to follow him down this path.

She began to feel dizzy. Blood loss and lust didn’t mix well, and it was catching up with her. But she didn’t want to stop. Fighting back her lightheadedness, Ellie continued, “please claim me again, Master.”

He nibbled on her ear. Just light chewing, not enough to break the skin. It was such a tease, his fangs were so close to puncturing her. Maybe if she threw her head back, he’d accidently break her skin. Just a drop or two of blood into Master’s mouth…

Her vision began to blur. Ellie closed her eyes to pretend it wasn’t happening. She saw flashes of red dance across her lids. Scarlett—the same shade as Master’s eyes—burst in and out with each flick of his fingers. Ellie gasped. Her hand gripped desperately at Master’s hair for support. She could sense that his teeth were only centimeters from the nape of her neck.

“Please,” she managed to get out between heavy pants. “Please Master, feed from me.”

She gripped hard on his hair, trying to tempt him closer. He answered with just a grunt at first, then she felt it. His teeth brushed against her skin, just above the shoulder blade.

Ellie moaned without shame. All of Master’s slaves must have been eavesdropping with envy. There’d be no feasting on them today. Alyssa too. The hunter could have heard them if she’d been unconscious in China, let alone on the floor five feet away. Ellie didn’t care. Alyssa would wake up and see a subjugated former hunter quaking in ecstasy while a true Master drained his conquest. Then she would know the real power behind their connection. Let her put that in one of her ancient books.

“Drink!” Ellie gasped in desperation. Her words were slurred, “drink from me.”

He was so close. And he was tempted. Through the fog of lust, Ellie sensed he wanted to feast on her almost as much as she wanted it. Master could control his animal urges most of the time, but there was still an inner beast in him that sometimes woke. Now, with his slave dripping in his hand and offering herself to him, the beast was roaring.

“Yes,” she whispered. The points of his teeth were on her skin. Now was the time. “Yes, yes.”

The lightheadedness hit her fresh. Everything was blurry. Through all her lusts, Ellie could feel herself slipping back into unconsciousness. If she could just hold out for a few more seconds. She’d finally know what it felt like. Who cared what happened after that.

Master gave off an angry grunt and pulled away. His hand slipped out of her, and Ellie—losing all her balance—collapsed on the bed with a whimper. Desire gave way to disappointment. She’d come so close, but he’d rejected her in the end. Ellie mentally berated herself. It had been a mad attempt to coax him into feeding on her, trying to take advantage of his animal lusts. And for what? A few seconds of her own gratification. She’d forgotten her place. He had plenty of bloodslaves to draw sustenance from.

Master attempted to even out his breath. Ellie was afraid to look back at him, worried what emotions she’d see written on his face. Ashamed, she buried her face into the covers and prayed the moment would pass.

“I’m sorry,” Ellie mumbled into the sheets. Her plea was muffled, so she turned her head and repeated into the open air. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright” Master cooed into her ear. His hand combed through her hair. “I’m not angry.”

“I shouldn’t have…” Ellie continued. “I know I’m not supposed to, but I just wanted to feel it once. I-I thought you wanted it too.”

“I did want it. That thin neck of yours was very tempting,” Master chucked, Ellie grinned at that. He continued to stroke her hair silently for a few seconds before speaking again. “I underestimated what a seductress you’re turning into. In my younger years, I’d have drained you until you were incapable of speech. But I could feel you slipping away again. Trust, I didn’t save you from bleeding out only to lose you all over again just so I could have a snack.”

Ellie sighed. Most of the angst brought on by Master’s rejection fell away. It still stung that’d she’d come so close to fulfilling her desire only to have it undone by dizzy spell. But it was heartening to know Master’s refusal was out of concern, not disgust.

“Besides my guardian. We have work to do.” A gentle tug on her hair pulled her gaze off the bed and across the room. Somehow through all of the sounds of Ellie’s desperation, Alyssa had remained unconscious.

“Yes, Master,” Ellie nodded.

“Don’t worry.” Master grinned and swept of the bed in one swift motion. “I’m aware my debt of gratitude to you still needs to be settled. But, I’m quite certain you’ll enjoy what comes next.”

To be continued…

* * *