The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Guardian

Chapter 5

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. All characters mentioned in this story are above the age of 18.

* * *

Master had been in a temperamental mood for most of the day. On the move for four weeks, his capriciousness had become part her daily life. Thankfully, there was one sure antidote for his temper.

“Yes, Master, right there!”

She watched Master ravage her thrall-sister in the bed in the far corner. Her hair splayed out in a dozen different directions; the girl twisted her pale limbs under him in the throes of delight. It was the sixth time in as many nights Master had closed out his early morning with sex before bed. The sixth time in as many nights he’d picked the same slave to satisfy his urges.

‘Simply an outlet for stress,’ she told herself, knowing it was a lie. The truth: he’d picked his favorite every time.

Master had enjoyed his victory over Alyssa, but the initial elation had only lasted a few hours. After interrogating her, he quickly realized how dangerous his situation had become. The Order’s dossier on him—once less than a page—was now a full binder, complete with his true origins, details on his habits, even interviews with past slaves he’d released from service. The most annoying, several of his formerly secret bank accounts were now being watched.

Put simply, he was the Order’s public enemy number one, and that had been before the second failed assassination. They’d had to move fast.

“The books can be shipped, surely.” He’d said, looking wistfully at his library collection.

“We can take a few with us, Master. But the rest…” That had earned her a harsh look which stung at the heart, but part of being a guardian meant telling him what he needed to hear for his safety. As much as she hated disappointing him, a paper trail was the last thing he needed right now. So, most of Master’s precious books had to be left behind, along with most of his slaves. He’d picked his choice of the collection to take with him; a few French authors made the cut; the French blonde girl was thankfully left behind.

“Fuck. Master! That’s…” the rest of her sentence turned into an indiscernible squeal. She kicked her head back, and for a brief uncomfortable second, the two thrall’s gazes connected from across the room. Both had eyes brimming with lust, but only one would get any gratification tonight.

It was hard knowing her new thrall-sister was above her in the pecking order, harder still to have to stand guard while he ravaged her for the sixth night in a row. All part of the job. She’d come to accept that as Master’s watch dog, she was always on duty guarding his life. It was a revered responsibility, the heaviest burden she’d ever have to bear. Still, she couldn’t help it if jealousy lurked beneath her stone expression.

“Look at me, slave,” Master growled. He’d slipped himself out of her, and that absence—combined with his command—had pulled her new sister’s gaze back instantly. Wide eyed and gasping, she inched her hip upward invitingly. Her hands scratched at his back.

The hungry grin on Master’s face showed he enjoyed her desperation. Master the hunter was out, his refined façade never survived the first sign of bare flesh. He paused, allowing the girl to twist beneath him in anguish; a small punishment for allowing her vision to stray. After two or three whimpers, he judged her penitence complete. His cock slipped back between her legs and one thrust brought her moans up to a new octave. His rhythm renewed, Master grunted out some of his pent-up frustrations.

Almost a month of constant moving meant he had a lot of repressed energy to let out. Nights were spent putting as many kilometers as they could behind them before sunrise. Days were spent holed up with whoever was unfortunate enough to live nearby when they stopped. Today, a middle-aged couple were their semi-willing hosts. They’d discovered their house—sufficiently secluded in the woods—and she’d judged it perfect for their needs. The couple was somewhere downstairs, gathering whatever easily-pawnable valuables and spare cash they had. Master would ensure they wouldn’t miss it, or even remember they’d ever had it.

In between travel and seeking shelter there was little downtime. Luxuries had to be sacrificed in the name of practicality. Master had borne it well at first, but the weeks without his creature comforts had begun to take their toll on his patience. There was only one remedy for his irritable moods, and right now she was moaning beneath him.

“Master, please!” The girl’s eyes fluttered as she struggled to maintain her composure. Her hands flew behind her head, turning the bedsheets into balls in her grip.

Master stared down at her and words passed between them unspoken. He smiled, was met with a frantic nod from his slave, and then they climaxed together. She thrashed underneath him, mouth slammed shut as her orgasm took over her body. Funny, she’d been so loud a moment ago, but now that the moment had finally arrived, only a high drawn-out squeak escaped her lips. Master was more vocal in his throes. His dominant roar bounced around the room.

Eventually Master’s echoes wore down to a more reserved heavy breathing. As he stared down at the slave beneath him, the hunger left his eyes, replaced by a look of tenderness. The slight of her twisting around in the sheets with a beaming smile on her face brought warmth to Master’s expression.

For Alyssa, this was always the hardest part. Standing awkwardly in the far corner, she tried not to let her envy show, but when Master looked at Ellie with such affection, it was difficult to keep her jealousy in check.

Though they were both technically equals in status, there was no doubt Ellie held a special place in Master’s heart. Aside from being young and pretty, she’d also saved Master’s life from Alyssa’s assassination. What was Alyssa to do having started her thrall-life in those circumstances? There was more to it than that though, and maybe that was what really stung at Alyssa’s heart.

“Hmmm,” Master mused, getting Elie’s attention. “Perhaps I’ll have a quick snack before bed.”

Ellie squealed in delight, arching her back to offer her entire body to him. “Master, are you hungry?”

“All of this activity has worked up a thirst.” Master sat beside her with a grin. He brought her wrist to his lips. “Better still, it’s got your blood moving.”

“Drink from me. Please, Master.” Ellie’s desperation was written all over her face. The poor girl, she really didn’t see it. So wrapped up in her own desire to be useful to their Master, Ellie was oblivious to what Alyssa saw as obvious: Master adored her.

“Here, maybe,” His teeth pricked slightly at her wrist. “No. You need your arms strong. Never know when they’ll be called to my protection again.”

Master kissed his way up her arm. Ellie’s prone body wriggled with delight when he settled at her neck.

“Yes!” Ellie pleaded. “Bite me there.”

Alyssa craned her neck to get a better view. She’d experienced a sexual awakening since her enslavement. Her entire life had been spent focusing on everything except her own desires. Master had opened the floodgates and decades of repressing urges had come spilling out. Most weren’t surprising. She’d always felt a twinge of excitement at the sight of sculpted torso, so it didn’t come as a shock when Master’s sinewy frame made her heart speed up. Others—such as her desire to be conquered by a strong man—were certainly new, freshly born at the moment of her enslavement. One had surprised her; Alyssa had a voyeurism streak buried in her. Though it pained her heart to see Master doting on her fellow thrall, admiring his fine naked form while he utterly dominated Ellie was pressing all of her newly discovered buttons.

Ellie and Alyssa both had matching hungry looks while Master hovered over the former’s neck.

“No.” He pulled away, disappointing them both. “I plan to adorn this neck with diamonds and sapphires just as soon as this horrid journey ends. I won’t have its visage damaged by bitemarks.”

Ellie mewled in disappointment. The promise of shiny gifts was apparently a poor consolation prize.

“Let’s see,” He continued while tracing his fingers up and down Ellie’s body, stopping for a moment to thumb at her breast. “Where to drink from.”

“Anywhere!” Desire bubbled in Ellie’s voice. “Master… please drink.”

“These things can’t be rushed, my dear. A chef would not settle for any slab of meat. Only a prime cut will do.”

He was teasing her. Alyssa saw it, but Ellie—with her mind fogged by lust and insecurity—probably genuinely worried he might not feed on her tonight.

He took one of her legs in both hands, massaging her muscles while he lifted it up to his face. For such a small frame, Ellie had surprisingly long legs. By now, Alyssa had seen every inch of her thrall-sister’s naked body. God forbid she ever witness Ellie commit a crime, Alyssa could describe her to a police sketch artist down to every freckle.

Master’s teeth tickled Ellie’s skin right around the thigh. “Ah, I believe I’ve found the spot at last.”

Ellie had only a second to process it before Master sank his teeth into her. With a squeal of joy, her body went ridged while Master meal of her .

Alyssa’s mouth opened in need. Just watching the scene from across the room filled her with her own primal desire to have Master draw blood from her. He’d never shown any inclination to feast, but that didn’t stop Alyssa from fantasizing. ‘Does it hurt?’, she wondered. Judging from Ellie’s gasps, probably not. The girl was writhing under Master in obvious ecstasy.

“Drink,” Ellie exhaled. Master inclined her leg to a higher angle, pointing her foot up to the ceiling. Ellie’s toes wriggled. “Drink it all, Master.”

He wouldn’t do that. Aside from the fact that he’d already feasted a few hours ago, Alyssa knew this was more an act than a meal. An intimate moment between a sire and his favored thrall. Some couples role-played to add some spice to the bedroom. For Master, it was sucking a small bit of the life out Ellie to settle the nerves.

Once stated, Master detached himself from Ellie’s leg, leaving two small red marks shining on her fair skin. He let her limb fall back down to the bed.

“More,” Ellie sighed with a dazed look on her face. “Drink more.”

“No, that’s enough for the night” Master whispered tenderly.

“Are you sure?”

“Quite sure,” Master answered. “You were delicious, my slave. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Master,” Ellie answered in a demur squeak. She rolled over, burying her face in pillows. Exhaustion—either from the blood loss, or the sex, or the many hours of travel that preceded both—seemed to catch up with her.

Master noticed it too. “Rest now, pet. I’ll see you in the evening.”

“Yes, Mast—” Ellie drifted off before she could finish. Master’s gaze lingered on her, affection dotting his eyes as he stared down.

“You know you don’t have to take your watchman duties so literally.” Master’s eyes never left Ellie, so it took Alyssa a moment before she realized he was speaking to her.

“I, uh—sorry, Master. I can go if you’d like?”

“No apologies. I admire your diligence,” Master spoke, still without glancing her way. Alyssa chose to interpret that as a complement and allowed her stomach to do a little jump for joy. Master looked up at her for the first time, his eyebrow raised. “Perhaps though, your thoroughness can be attributed to baser motives?”

He was mocking her. She should have realized it. Even if he couldn’t read her mind, Alyssa’s arousal had been obvious. As it was, Master had complete access to her head whenever he wanted and knew all the dirty thoughts that had been running through it during his erotic show. A prude her whole life, he’d made Alyssa into a slut in only a few weeks. One whose fantasies all centered around him. He was probably reveling in the emotions he elicited in her, all while denying her any relief. Alyssa would call him cruel if it weren’t for the fact that such a thought would be treasonous.

“No judgment here,” he said with a slight smile. Was it mocking or genuine? “Trust me, I’ve seen every fetish under the moon. I once met a Prince of the Rus who took pleasure in watching maidens freeze to death in the snow. He was deposed of course, not for the maidens but because he lost a war to the Poles; a much more unforgiveable sin in the noble’s eyes.” He chuckled at recollection. “Anyway, I imagine your order taught you to suppress your desires?”

“Yes”

He nodded. “More the fools they. I’ve found life is much more enjoyable when you embrace your own oddities rather than fight them. So long as you’re under my charge, you don’t need to feel any shame for your urges.”

He looked over at her.

“Come here.”

The unsaid command echoed in her head; Alyssa’s body moved to answer her Master’s summons. She stood at the base of the bed. It felt wrong somehow to be taller than Master, so she slipped down to her knees and waited.

While she had walked over, Master had taken a look back at the sleeping Ellie. One of his hands brushed through her hair. Once Alyssa was on the ground, he turned back in her direction. His eyes probed up and down her body. She felt like she was being appraised.

“Well then watcher, any security concerns before sunrise?”

“No, Master. The windows are bolted, and the house itself is small enough to monitor. You’ll be safe. I promise.”

He grunted in response. Alyssa winced. She’d come off too desperate. Master usually enjoyed pledges of loyalty from his servants, and Alyssa had done her best to mimic Ellie’s happy reverence but so far all her attempts had fallen flat. The submissive cadence didn’t come naturally to her voice.

Master eyes probed her body up and down. “You look tired. Is this becoming too much for you?”

Alyssa shook her head. “No Master. I’m fine.”

“Stubborn stoicism; another unfortunate tenet your order forced on you,” he said flatly. “The Greeks might love a stoic, but I do not. You and Ellie will switch places tomorrow, and she’ll take watch.”

“Yes, Master.” Alyssa nodded and looked down while pondering implications of his command. If it was a true rotating of roles and Ellie was on guard, did that mean Alyssa would assume her place in Master’s bed? She fidgeted in anticipation.

Master had used her a handful of times, but never with the tender touch he reserved for Ellie. Alyssa was a freshly conquered foe after all, and he made sure she remembered it. He took her from behind—usually with a hand wrapped around her neck or her hair bundled in his grasp as a handle—ramming her pussy with a force that left her feeling sore for hours afterward. Being so thoroughly debased had brought on a tangle of new emotions: humiliation at how far she’d fallen, but also a sinful embarrassment at how much she’d enjoyed her depravation.

When she saw him with Ellie though, envy pushed aside all of her other feelings. Master used both his thralls as an outlet for frustration. With Ellie, his stress just evaporated away into nothing. With Alyssa, he bottled it up and poured it all into her.

A flush of dizziness; Master was inside her head again. How much of her inner monologue had he just peeped? This was another rough adjustment to thralldom. Life had taught her over years of hard lessons to be a closed book, so she always felt vulnerable knowing Master could open her up and flip to whatever chapter he wanted. Another tickle in her forehead told her he’d found the desired page.

“It seems my watcher is not content to just be a spectator,” he chuckled. She felt another brush inside her brain as her Master perused her thoughts. Part of her hated that she’d let things get this far. She ought to have just curtseyed and left Master to his slumber. Now he was rooting through her mind, eager to make a game of her insecurities. Pictures flitted across her mind: memories of times he’d roughly fucked her, and fantasies of imagined times he’d pampered her affection.

Then with a sudden rush, Alyssa was alone in her own head once more.

“Ah, there it is, Master announced. “I suppose I’ve treated you with a harsh hand these past few weeks, haven’t I? I admit, it wasn’t very gallant of me. Perhaps you can you guess my reasons?”

Alyssa needed a second to recover before she answered. “Because I tried to kill you.”

“Oh please,” Master dismissed her with a wave of his hand. “Do you know how many people have tried to kill me over the years? You think I would hold a grudge over something so trivial?”

“I…” Alyssa thought for a moment. “I’m the reason we’re on the run. You had to leave behind everything. The house, most of the slaves, your books…”

“Books,” Master gave a dry laugh. “I confess I have an unhealthy attachment to them. They were a rarity in my day. Not so much now. There’s nothing I left behind that can’t be downloaded onto a tablet in 5 minutes. No, that’s not the reason.”

Alyssa’s mind raced to catch up to the revelation. She’d been convinced of the causes of Master’s distaste for her. It had been such an obvious explanation; she’d never given thought to any alternatives. The most uncomfortable reason was that he didn’t like her simply because he didn’t like her. She was the oil to his water. Her obedience wasn’t shiny enough, or her appearance not pretty enough for his tastes.

While those painful thoughts plagued her mind, Alyssa noticed Master reach behind him and bring Ellie’s foot into his lap. His hand began to stroke up and down her leg.

“Ellie,” she realized allowed.

Master nodded. “She was on death’s door when I found her. Another minute perhaps, and she’d have been gone. Trust that if that had happened, you would have awoken to a far colder reception.”

She would have been dead. Master was a calculating man, so the arithmetic of losing one guard to gain a more experienced one shouldn’t have bothered him. But having seen his attachment to Ellie over the last few weeks, Alyssa knew no amount of logic would have saved her. Had Ellie died that night, Alyssa wouldn’t have been far behind her. Master would have killed her without hesitating.

“I have always had a partiality for ingénues,” Master looked back at Ellie as he spoke, his fingers gliding up her thigh. “I find her brand of innocent obedience is particularly delightful. I’ve had many slaves throughout the years, but few have taken to their position with such enthusiasm.” He turned back to Alyssa with a chuckle. “And redheads. God, 1200 years I tried to shake myself of that weakness, to no avail. Anyway, you can see how this little one manages to play so well at my heartstrings, though I’m not sure she realizes it.”

“She doesn’t”

“No, she doesn’t, does she?” Master laughed. “I think it actually adds to her charms. Happily for me, she lives in ignorance of her own appeal. It keeps her eager to please.” Master’s hand brushed away some stray hairs that had fallen across Ellie’s face. It lingered around on her cheek, before he withdrew to face Alyssa again. “But you don’t want to hear that.”

With a small beckon of his hand, Alyssa found her body folding into his lap. Her head came to rest just above his knee. She sensed his cock only a few inches from her face. The urge to rollover and bury herself in his groin was nearly overwhelming. Thankfully, her nerves no longer responded to her. Alyssa was held in place by Master’s will.

His hand glided down to her cheek. Enveloped in Master’s embrace, Alyssa had never felt so warm. Not hot—that would imply discomfort—no, Master was a perfect blanket wrapped around her soul.

She wished she could hate him. He’d taken everything from her. Her whole life upended, her values corrupted, and to add a bitter aftertaste, now she was hunted alongside him. Like him, a death sentence awaited her if the Order caught up to them. And if they escaped, she could only guess at all the immoral things she’d do in his service. Alyssa knew she should loath him, but a simple brush of his fingers reminded her that it was impossible. Master’s touch was heaven.

“Hmm,” Master purred from the throat. His hand came to rest around her neck suggestively. “So there’s some softness beneath that hard hunter exterior. Who would have thought?” He was teasing her again, but she didn’t care. Starved for affection for so long, Alyssa feasted on even this small bit of tenderness. It didn’t matter what mocks Master might lob her way, just feeling his hand in her hair brought a lifetime’s worth of contentment.

Naturally it didn’t last long. After a few seconds more in silence, Master gave her pat on the head, and some instinct in Alyssa told her that was the signal to exit his lap. She lifted her head up and found him smiling down at her. A kind smile, she recognized by the flicker in his red eyes; one he’d never gifted her before.

“I suppose, my thrall, that I have some atoning to do. Afterall, you were only doing your job, I shouldn’t hold the methods against you. I’ll endeavor to redeem myself to you. Starting tomorrow.”

Alyssa nodded tentatively.

“The only question, what form should my redemption take?” he asked, leaning over to whisper in her ear. Master nibbled at her neck. His teeth didn’t puncture the skin, but Alyssa felt her heartbeat quicken all the same. Knowing how close she was to becoming a meal, it was impossible to suppress a shudder. For a glorious moment, she thought it might be her time in the sun. Master thought she was hard, yet never had she felt weaker in her life. “So many dirty fantasies bouncing around that brain of yours, I scare know where to begin. I think I’ll sleep on it.”

Alyssa grinned a bit her lip. “Yes, Master.”

He pulled back and gave her a more serious look. “Have faith. This journey of ours has been very taxing. On you most of all. But it will soon be over.”

“Master, I’m sorry, but we need to keep moving. The order isn’t going to stop hunting you.” She didn’t want to say it. She wanted to furiously agree with him, tell him how wise and brave he was, how the next assassin would crumble before his will just like the last two. This is the most he’d spoken to her in the weeks they’d been together. Honesty now would ruin their newfound repour, but honestly was what was required of her. A lie, even a lie of omission, was a betrayal.

Alyssa was surprised when his mood didn’t change.

“I expect not, they do seem determined to meet me. Can’t say I blame them, I am an interesting person. Perhaps I’ll oblige them.”

“Master?”

“Didn’t you wonder where we’re going?” he smiled slyly. “I intend for us take the fight to them.”

“Us?”

“You, me, Ellie, maybe a few friends of mine. I might live like a recluse, but I have a surprisingly large stable of acquaintances. They’ve shown up twice uninvited at my home. I think I’ll return the favor.”

Alyssa stared at him, struggling to believe what she was hearing. The prospect seemed so unthinkable. She’d spent her whole life believing the Order was as solid as Oak. Centuries of successes had commanded respect from their initiates, and fear from their enemies. They were the lion that stood on top of the food chain, fighting off the jackals when they stepped out of line. But Master wasn’t afraid of them. He was—Alyssa knew—a predator that could challenge for supremacy.

“What do you think of that, my thrall?” Master asked. A mischievous glint in his red eyes showed that he enjoyed her inner turmoil. He stood up in a rush, towering over her. “You leading me happily through the halls of your old convent. Pointing out where all of those innocent novices sleep. Would you like to hold them down while I make them mine, hmm? Just as Ellie did for you. Or maybe, you can just watch while I break their wills. Would you like that? Standing in a corner watching me make news slaves out of your former comrades.”

“Yes,” she answered in a heavy pant. Her whole body had suddenly gotten hot. It was moments like this that reminded her just how much Master owned her. She’d had a lot of twisted thoughts over the last few weeks, but the image of Master destroying the organization she’d devoted her life to, and the prospect of her helping him do it, was the most erotic of them yet.

“Good,” he smiled.

“When?”

“Soon,” Master chuckled. Both of his hands settled around Alyssa’s neck. A feeling of wonderful weakness flushed through her body. Her head lulled against his grip. She was his. “Very soon. I promise. But for now, sunrise comes. You have a job to do.”

Master fell back into bed. The sleeping Ellie stirred, and Master responded by pulling her into his embrace. Though semiconscious, she instinctively wrapped her arms around him, placing a gentle kiss on his chest.

“Yes, Master!” Alyssa affirmed with renewed determination. The fantasy would become a reality. She didn’t have any doubts about it now. But that was for a future night. For now, she had a job to do.

She was a guardian.

The End.

* * *