The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Green Ring

Chapter 7: Dancing with the Ring

Standard warnings: This is a work of fiction. I made it all up. I don’t know anyone like this, and if anyone or anything here seems familiar to you, then that’s just weird. This story is for adults only.

Dillon sat up in bed as he watched Irene Duncan split her taut little ass cheeks with a red thong. The delta where the g-string connected to the waistband barely covered up the tattoo at the top of her butt crack. The tattoo signified that Irene was a member of the “Green Ring.” This was an exclusive group of individuals who considered themselves the devotee/pet/possession of Dillon and his magical green ring. It was Monday morning in early October, and Dillon knew of 18 people in the Gristham area (Gristham, Virginia being the home town of Dillon and Fucquad College) who had the image of a green chain encircling the words, “member of the Green Ring” tattooed on the small of their back. There were four times as many as that who didn’t have tattoos but were nonetheless members of the Green Ring. To differentiate between the tattooed members and the unmarked members, Dillon began thinking of the tattooed members as being part of the “Inner Ring,” while those without tattoos were on the “Outer Ring.” Ironically, many members of his Green Ring, such as Melissa Steinbach, were barely aware that he even wore a green ring. Some, like Dillon’s pal, Jeremy White, knew that there was something magical about it. Even fewer, like Sienna Moreno, a maid, were somewhat resistant to its power. Irene was somewhere between Melissa and Jeremy. She was aware that he wore a ring, but to her there wasn’t anything extraordinary about it, and she barely noticed when it flashed.

Irene was a short 22-year-old college senior with shoulder-length brown hair, and pale pink skin. When Dillon first met Irene, she was a plain, scrawny, little girl. She had virtually no hips and two half-cup sized boobs. However, after a month of proper diet, exercise, and styling; Irene still had no hips and a nearly flat chest, but she had gone from being plain to being elfishly cute.

She and Dillon were in one of the many bedrooms in the Chancellery, Fucquad College’s presidential mansion. In fact, Dillon’s bedroom was just one door down from the college president’s bedroom. It was a much nicer and larger room than he used to stay in when he had visited the Chancellery. It even had its own private washroom.

While Irene dressed in the large bedroom, Dillon amused himself by playing with his penis. He didn’t play with it physically, but mentally. With just a thought, he caused his cock to stiffen straight up to its full 12-inch length. With another thought, it fell limp again. Another thought caused it to erect, and another relaxed it. Every time he made his cock rise, his green ring would flicker. Sometimes, he stiffened and relaxed his cock so quickly and so often, the green ring would flash like a warning beacon. Irene, who had probably seen him do it more often than anyone, called it “dancing Willie.” “Oh, Willie’s dancin’ up a storm this mornin’,” Irene said gleefully with a hick accent. Irene wore black leather jeans, black leather vest, over a white long-sleeved T-shirt. She pulled on high-healed boots, put on her makeup, and tied her hair into a ponytail with a scrunchie. Then, she stood up, and turned around to see what Dillon was doing. That’s when she saw the cock jumping up and down. Gleefully, Irene quickly walked over to Dillon and held her hand over his lap so that the head of his dancing cock repeatedly struck her. After about a minute of slapping Irene’s palm, “Willie” stopped dancing. The show over, Irene grabbed her book bag and a red folder off of a work desk in the far corner, and returned her attention to Dillon. Making “Willie” dance didn’t take too much effort on Dillon’s part, but I did require concentration. When Dillon saw how Irene was dressed he lost his concentration, and “Willie” went limp.

Dillon didn’t so much lose his concentration as much as he redirected it to reassess his opinion of Irene. Somehow, when he wasn’t looking, Irene had gone from being elfishly cute to being a real hottie. She still had no hips or bust, but what she lacked in physical attributes, she more than made up for it in style. In fact, she looked like she could seriously kick some butt.

Irene handed the folder to Dillon and said quite seriously, “don’t forget we have a test today in Professor’s Brown’s class. Those are both my and his notes from his lectures. You did read Chapter 2?” “Yes, ma’am,” Dillon said respectfully even though he had a stupid grin on his face. He was amazed at how much she had changed in a month.

Over a month ago, the Fall Semester at Fucquad College started. For a long time Dillon had debated whether or not he would return to school. However, he ultimately decided that he really wanted his degree in Anthropology. He just wasn’t enthusiastic about attending classes. He realized that he probably could have zapped the faculty and staff and have them give him a degree without him having to enroll in any more courses.

However, Dillon realized that it was always possible for some student or somebody to find out that he received a degree without earning it and he or she could cause problems for him. More importantly though, Dillon wanted the knowledge that came with earning the degree. He just didn’t want to attend classes to do it.

So, he did some research. With the help of his ring, Dillon first found out which students attended the same classes as he did. He then determined which of those students had high grade point averages. From that small list of students, he chose one to be his personal assistant. She was rather plain looking, timid, and generally low in self-esteem, but Dillon figured that he could work with her. Plus, she was available since she had very few friends and no boyfriend. So, he had Irene move in with him.

After acquiring Irene, Dillon took her to each one of Dillon’s professors. Then, he explained to Irene and the professors how Irene would be regularly gathering notes, reading assignments and other materials from the professors. After gathering all the necessary materials, Irene would then compose reports for Dillon to study. Then, all Dillon had to do was to show up to take the tests or do a project.

“Now, remember,” Irene said sternly, “the test is today at 1:30 in Room 238 in the Albertson Building.”

“Yes, I’ll remember,” Dillon said. “Good, I’ll see you then,” Irene said and lightly kissed Dillon on the lips. “I love you,” she said with a sweet smile as she started to leave. Dillon smiled and automatically said, “I love you.” This wasn’t completely a lie. Dillon did love Irene as his bedmate, his secretary and as a test subject for his ring. However, he would rather share a bed with Melissa Steinbach and Nicole White, Jeremy’s sister. They were the managers of the “Naughty Mystique,” a local smokehouse with a flirtatious ambiance.

The problem was, though, that neither Melissa nor Nicole attended Fucquad College. Irene, on the other hand, not only attended Fucquad College, she was also an Anthropology student and was in all his classes. So, it was simply easier to study with Irene when she shared a bed with him. Irene of course benefited from having a room so close to campus; so Dillon told himself. In fact, she’s benefited a lot more than that. With Dillon’s help, in a month Irene’s changed from a plain and timid little mouse of a girl into being a happy and energetic young woman who turns head when she walks by. Watching Irene leave, Dillon realized that he needed to reevaluate his feelings for her. More importantly though, he needed to take care of some business with Sienna.

Sienna was a member of the Chancellery’s serving staff and was in fact a live-in maid. She, like Irene, was also a member of the Green Ring, and was a member of the Inner Ring, like Irene. Unlike Irene, though, Sienna had a strong awareness of/resistance to the powers of the green ring, and she greatly feared and hated Dillon for the wicked things he’s done with it.

The big problem for Dillon though was that since Sienna had such a strong resistance to the ring, he needed to repeatedly reinforce his hold over her. If he did not “zap” her good with the ring every few days, she could cause him problems. So, since Dillon spent most of the weekend with Melissa and Nicole and hadn’t seen Sienna in a couple of days, it was time to zap her again.

So, as Irene started to open the bedroom door, Dillon told her to “please tell Sienna to come see me as soon as she can.”

Irene suddenly stopped. She paused a second and then halfheartedly said, “yes, sir.” Because of her strong resistance to the ring and particularly Dillon, Sienna had developed a reputation among the Green Ring as a troublemaker. Irene calls her a meanie, but Nicole calls her a fucking bitch. Dillon regrets the pain he’s caused Sienna, but he’s also made no efforts to soften the others’ opinion of her.

After opening the bedroom door and stepping into the hallway, Irene turned back to Dillon and asked, “do you want the door open or closed?”

“Open’s good,” Dillon said carelessly and then watched as Irene disappeared down the hall. He didn’t care if anyone saw him naked or not, since most people who came up to the second floor of the Chancellery were used to seeing him naked, including Sienna. Thinking of Sienna reminded Dillon of all the pain he’s caused her and all the really nasty things he’s done with his ring. To take his mind off his problems (or to focus on them) Dillon started playing with his cock again. Yet, making “Willie” dance wasn’t the only “dick trick” the ring allowed Dillon to do. With the help of the ring, Dillon could maintain his erection after an orgasm. In fact, on several occasions in the past few weeks, Dillon kept his cock stiff through two orgasms. He probably could maintain an erection even longer if his stamina was stronger, but the third orgasm always left Dillon completely exhausted. As Dillon lay in bed bringing his penis to full erection and then relaxing it again, Diane White walked by the open doorway. Diane White was the mother of Jeremy and Nicole and the wife of Jerome White, the college president. Like Irene, Diane was a tattooed member of the Green Ring. However, Diane had joined the Green Ring several weeks before Irene did, and so at Dillon’s “suggestion” she had started working out several weeks before Irene started exercising. Plus, Mrs. White was a much larger and shapelier woman than Irene was. So, Diane had done more with more than Irene had, and the results were remarkable. She looked ten years younger.

When Mrs. White saw Dillon lying naked in bed, “dancing Willie,” she stopped and looked into the room. The 45-year old blonde woman stood in the doorway wearing blue and gray biking shorts, and a white “Fucquad College” T-shirt. She was drenched with sweat, and the translucent material of her shirt clung to her upper body, allowing the black sports bra beneath to show through. When Dillon saw the sweating woman standing in his doorway, he lost his concentration, and “Willie” fell limp. “Oh, please,” Diane said enthusiastically if somewhat breathlessly, “don’t stop on my account. I love watching ol’ ‘Willie’ dance!” Dripping with sweat, she eagerly plopped down on the edge of the bed beside Dillon’s knees. Her eyes darted between Dillon’s face, the green ring, and his penis; waiting for the show to begin anew. She, like Sienna, was well aware of the Dillon’s ring and how it affected people. However, Diane White did not resist the effects of the ring the way Sienna did.

Not wishing to disappoint his best friend’s mom, Dillon focused on his penis and the green gemstone in the ring on his right middle finger glowed. Suddenly, Dillon’s phallus quickly grew into a full 12-inch erection. With another thought and the fading of the green glow, the stiff penis collapsed like a deflated balloon. The ring glowed again, and the cock rose. The glow faded, and the cock relaxed. Up and down, glow and fade, stiffen and relax, “Willie” danced.

Quickly, Mrs. Diane White’s eyes stopped darting from Dillon’s face and ring and started focusing on her son’s best friend’s dancing penis. The look on her face was one of pure joy and fascination. “God! How I wish all men could do that,” Diane said wistfully. “They’d be such more interesting if they could.”

Dillon didn’t say anything. He merely nodded respectfully. Diane sat quietly for a minute, watching Dillon perform, when a thought occurred to her. “You know,” she said, “I’m hosting a school group here in the Chancellery later this afternoon. I don’t suppose you could make ‘Willie’ dance for them?”

Dillon looked up at Diane with horror. When he did, “Willie” stopped dancing. Even with the ring, Dillon knew that he would be thrown in jail in a heartbeat if he ever made his cock dance in front of a bunch of school kids. But, when he saw Diane grinning back at him, he realized that she was just kidding. “Sorry,” he said, “but I have a test I have to take this afternoon.” Then, Dillon started “Willie” dancing again. “Too bad,” Diane said, tongue-in-cheek, looking back down at the dancing cock. “I bet they’d get a big kick out of this.”

“I’m sure they would,” Dillon said as his green ring glowed repeatedly.