The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Green Ring

Chapter 6: Getting Naughty

Standard warnings: This is a work of fiction. I made it all up. I don’t know anyone like this, and if anyone or anything here seems familiar to you, then that’s just weird. This story is for adults only.

Melissa Steinbach sat behind her desk and worked on her computer, planning next week’s work schedule. Legally and officially the 30-year-old blonde woman was the owner and manager of the Naughty Mystique. However, she knew that she belonged to Dillon Marse, and so what she owned, he owned, including the Naughty Mystique.

Melissa looked over to her left and saw Dillon sitting on the edge of the couch. He was naked from the waist down. Tessa, a young African-American woman and a potential waitress at the Naughty Mystique, knelt between his spread legs. Her long black hair flowed down from her head, completely covering her face and Dillon’s lap. However, from the slurping sounds and the jerking motion her head continously made, Melissa had no doubts that Tessa was hard at work giving Dillon a blow job.

Tessa, unlike Dillon, though, was not at all naked and in fact wore a white t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

She was a pretty girl with caramel-colored skin, a slender waist, and quart-sized boobs, (according to Dillon’s boob scale). Melissa figured that Tessa’s boobs were about a pint and a half smaller than her own boobs. Of course, her boobs had been surgically enhanced, whereas Tessa’s appeared real.

Tessa had come in looking for a job as a waitress, and Dillon managed to persuade the caramel-skinned young woman to give him a blow job as part of her “interview.” Not surprisingly to Melissa, the young woman readily agreed, and from Melissa’s perspective, it looked as if the “interview” was going well.

Watching Tessa please Dillon reminded Melissa of how she first met her owner. It was a few weeks ago on a Friday, and Melissa was making her normal rounds through the restaurant. She was going from table to table seeing how her patrons were doing and if the food and service was satisfactory. Everything was going as normal—there were a few complaints, but most were satisfied—when she came to Dillon’s table.

Dillon had come into the Naughty Mystique with his friend Jeremy to get Kyra Keener, one of the waitresses, the next night off. Jeremy White was the son of the local college’s president, and he and Dillon were throwing some sort of party the next night. Jeremy desperately wanted his girlfriend, Kyra, to go to the party, but Jimmy, the assistant manager at the time, had refused to give her leave. After all, Saturday night was their busiest night, and they always needed all the help they could get. Melissa at first had agreed with Jimmy’s decision, but then Dillon started talking.

She doesn’t remember exactly what Dillon said. All she remembers is that he started talking, and there was a flash of green light. She doesn’t remember where the green light, but it was there. It was as if she had had some sort or weird epiphany. The next thing she remembers is following Jeremy and Kyra in her car, with Dillon as her passenger, as they headed home to the Chancellery, Fucquad College’s presidential residence. Then, once they got to the Chancellery, Melissa remember spending the weekend there having the wildest and most delicious sex she’s had in a long time.

In fact, she hadn’t had sex that wild since she stopped doing porn films, several years ago. That was when she moved back east and opened the Naughty Mystique. Since then, she’d gone out with a few guys and been fucked by them, but that was foreplay compared to what she did with Dillon and his friends. What happened at the Chancellery was pure orgy with Dillon as ringmaster.

Melissa covered her mouth and stifled her giggling. Thinking of Dillon as a ringmaster amused Melissa. After all, he was a ringmaster in more ways than one. Shaking her head, Melissa looked over at Tessa and saw the young woman’s head still bobbing up and down. From the look of satisfaction on Dillon’s face, Tessa appeared to be an excellent cocksucker. Melissa wondered just how good Tessa was at licking pussy.

A couple of months ago, Melissa wouldn’t have cared how good Tessa was at cunninglingus. Doing porn films, she’d licked her share of pussy and had her pussy licked often enough. But, that was her job. She hadn’t especially like doing it, but it paid the bills. After a while though, sucking cock and eating pussy over and over again in movie after movie soon got boring and such a chore. So, as soon as she had made enough money, she quit doing porn films and headed east. Then, for over a year, Melissa didn’t have sex with anyone. Then, she started dating and fucking guys. But, she didn’t fuck other women, and she almost never sucked cock. Yet, then she met Dillon and spent a couple of nights at the Chancellery.

The night before the Orgy at the Chancellery, Kyra and Jeremy slept in one bedroom while Melissa spent the night in another bedroom with Dillon and Sienna, the college president’s live-in maid. At first, Melissa had some reservations about sharing a guy with another woman, but Dillon quickly convinced her that there was nothing to worry about. However, when both Sienna and Melissa expressed reluctance towards having sex with the other, Dillon didn’t force the issue. Instead, he took turns fucking Sienna and then Melissa, and the two women seldom touched each other.

The next morning, after eating breakfast and freshening up, Melissa, Dillon, Kyra, and Jeremy all headed out to prep for the party. Sienna stayed at the Chancellery to await the arrival of her boyfriend Trent. Thus, while Sienna waited, Dillon and his gang first took Melissa and Kyra to their respective homes to get a fresh change of clothes. Then they went to a liquor store, a drugstore, and a local lingerie boutique for “party favors” as Jeremy called them. During the course of their travels, Dillon managed to persuade several other “guests” to come to the party that night.

That much Melissa remembers. The Orgy, on the other hand, Melissa has trouble remembering. She remembers certain events, but not the entire thing. What she does remember is waking up beneath Dillon and Nicole, Jeremy’s sister, Sunday afternoon as cries of outrage from Dillon and Jeremy’s parents echoed throughout the Chancellery. She also remembers getting dressed and fleeing the Chancellery as quick as she could.

Then, she remembers returning to work Monday after the Orgy and promptly firing Jimmy. She doesn’t know why she did it, but she just felt like it was the right thing to do. As a temporary solution, she named Kyra as the interim Assistant Manager, despite loud and profane objections from some of the other waitresses. Again, she did not know why she chose Kyra over some of the other more and better experienced waitresses. She only knew that she really liked and trusted Kyra. After all, she and Kyra had something in common: they both had survived the Orgy.

She tried discussing the Orgy with Kyra, but Kyra’s recollection was not any sharper than hers was. Nicole’s memory was not any better when she visited the Naughty Mystique a few nights later.

That night, Nicole, Kyra, and Melissa gathered in Melissa’s office to chat. No one had a clear memory of what all had happened at the Orgy, and they could only remember a few specific incidents. However, they all remembered fucking and sucking all night that night. Each of them had very vivid recollections of having their pussies, asses, and mouths stuffed with cock at the same time on more than one occassion that night.

They also all remembered that every guy there fucked them at least once, with one glaring exception. None of the three women remember Jeremy and his sister Nicole doing anything more than kiss each other. However, they did remember quite clearly that every woman there either licked or fingered every other woman’s pussy at least once. Kyra, though, insisted that while she had enjoyed the sex with other women, she still was in love with Jeremy. In fact, she said that this feeling had been reinforced when she awoke in Jeremy’s arm the next morning. Melissa and Nicole then mentioned how they had awoken together with Dillon. Then, when Kyra and Nicole pointed out how Sienna had woken up in the arms of her boyfriend, Trent, the women began speculating that everyone had woken up with the one they loved or meant to be with.

Then, Melissa asked Nicole how it went between her and her parents after Melissa left. Nicole told her that Dillon, as expected, used his remarkable persuasive ability to calm down their parents, and that by Sunday night they had nearly forgotten the entire incident.

She also informed Melissa—since Kyra already knew—that Dillon had basically moved into the Chancellery and had already spent one night since the Orgy with Sienna, one night with herself, and one night with both Sienna and herself.

Melissa told the other women how she had spent the night with Dillon and Sienna the night before the Orgy, and how uncomfortable Sienna was about spending the night with another woman. Nicole told Melissa that despite all that they did at the Orgy, Sienna still didn’t feel comfortable sharing a bed with another woman. In fact, Sienna, according to Nicole, didn’t seem all that comfortable spending the night with Dillon, either.

Both Kyra and Melissa were shocked by this and couldn’t understand Sienna’s problem. All three said how much they adored Dillon and were willing to do anything he asked. Then, Nicole told Kyra and Melissa both how Sienna tried to convince her that Dillon’s “ability” actually came from the green ring he wore. She said that she told Sienna that how absurd that was. The other two women eagerly agreed. Kyra said that Dillon’s ring was a nice ring, to be sure, but it was hardly a “magical” ring. Melissa, though, admitted that she really hadn’t noticed the ring on his finger, but even if she had, she knew in her heart that his ability was real and came from within Dillon, not some shiny bauble on his hand.

The talk of Dillon’s ring lead to a discussion of rings and jewelry in general. The chat continued for another hour or so, and the three women discussed a variety of topics. Then, Kyra and Nicole helped Melissa close up the restaurant, and the three women went home. Kyra returned to the Chancellery and Jeremy, but Nicole accepted Melissa’s invitation to go home with her. The next day, Nicole retrieved some of her stuff from the Chancellery and moved in with Melissa.

A few days later, Dillon showed up at the Naughty Mystique. He explained to Melissa that he had spent the past week going around to all the guests of the Orgy, tying up any loose ends and ironing out any wrinkles that may have resulted from the Orgy. He had made sure that had gone their on their own volition, and that they only had happy memories of it. Melissa didn’t understand what he was talking about, nor did she care to know what he was talking about.

Dillon then explained that he had already taken possession of Sienna, Nicole, Kyra, and Jeremy, and he had come to take possession of her. Melissa didn’t resist or protest. To Melissa, he was only affirming what she knew in her heart to be true.

A few days later, Dillon took her to a tattoo parlor and had the artist—for free—tattoo the image of an unbroken green chain encircling the words, “Member of the Green Ring” just above her butt-crack. He’d already had Jeremy, Sienna, Kyra, and Nicole tattooed, and it was Melissa’s turn. Again, Melissa did not resist or protest. To Melissa, being branded like an animal was nothing compared to the joy that Dillon has given her since the Orgy.

For instance, after the Orgy, Dillon convinced the other waitresses that Kyra Keener was an excellent choice to be Assistant Manager. Then, ever since she first open the Naughty Mystique, Melissa’s had protests from two primary groups: moral zealots who claimed that the Naughty Mystique was immoral, and feminist extremists who claimed that the skimpy costumes the waitresses wore were demeaning towards women. However, after Dillon had a chat with both groups, not only did they stop protesting the restaurant, but they also started patronizing it. Also, after taking possession of Melissa, Dillon’s been coming to the restaurant and talking with the customers.

As a result, overall attendance is way up, and complaints are way down. He also has helped Melissa and Kyra hire new waitresses. Now, they had plenty, and it looked as if they might just get another.

Looking at the head of the young woman continuing to go up and down over Dillon’s lap, Melissa’s said to Dillon, “Excuse me, sir, but could I ask you a favor?”