The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Green Ring

Standard warnings: This is a work of fiction. I made it all up. I don’t know anyone like this, and if anyone or anything here seems familiar to you, then that’s just weird. This story is for adults only.

Chapter 8: The End Result (m/f+, m/m, md)

“Orgasm!” Dillon Marse exclaimed the instant he ejaculated inside Melissa Steinbach. As expected, the green crystal of the ring on his right hand glowed brightly. A heartbeat later, the room filled with the cry of three women shrieking in orgasmic ecstasy.

Beneath him, on a down comforter on the carpeted floor of his room, lay redheaded Melissa, starting to wind down from her orgasm. On his king-sized bed were Nicole White and Sienna Moreno, also beginning to recover.

It was New Year’s Day. Melissa, Nicole, and Sienna had spent much of the morning preparing the holiday feast. After consumption of the feast, Nicole’s mother, father, brother, and her brother’s girlfriend; Dillon’s father, mother, and two older brothers; and Sienna’s boyfriend all retired to the “family room” to watch the football games on television. While they did that, Dillon took the three cooks upstairs to his room to reward their rather successful culinary achievements with a little afternoon loving.

With the “afternoon loving” paused for a moment, Dillon pulled his latex-covered and still stiff cock from Melissa’s sleeping body and stood up. He pulled the filled condom from his greasy penis and tossed it away. Looking over at the bed, Dillon saw blonde Nicole, as expected, lying fast asleep on her back, her legs spread slatternly wide. Sienna, however, instead of being asleep on top of Nicole, was sitting up wide-awake and looking hungrily at his still rock-hard cock.

Dillon sat down in a nearby chair, nodded, and said in Spanish, “enjoy yourself.”

Like a well-trained dog that had just been given permission to feed, the black-haired woman bounded from the bed, knelt before Dillon, and eagerly took his penis into her mouth. And, just like that well-trained dog, Dillon gently stroked Sienna’s hair as the Hispanic woman kissed, licked, and sucked his cock.

“Bueno!” Dillon said and mentally began to drift. For some strange reason, Dillon found that fellatio, whether given by a man or woman, helped him to think. As Sienna licked his cock like a candy cane, Dillon thought about how he had finally overcome her defiance. It had been a simple solution. In fact, it was such a simple solution, he still chided himself for not thinking of it sooner.

Most people, when Dillon gave them a command with a flash of the ring, obeyed him without question. The only difference was in how they responded to the ring. Melissa, for instance, barely noticed the ring on his right hand, never noticed it glow, and thus never associated the glowing of the ring with her obedience to Dillon.

Diane White, Nicole’s mother, on the other hand not only noticed the ring, but she was fully aware of what effect the green ring had on her. That is, she was fully aware that Dillon used the ring to control people. That knowledge, though, did not prevent her from obeying Dillon like everyone else.

Sienna, however, up until a month ago, not only was a aware of the ring and what it did, but she also was able to resist its influence to varying degrees. Indeed, Dillon often had to repeat his commands before she complied, whereas with Diane and everyone else, he only needed to tell them once and they did it.

Then, during the Thanksgiving holidays, Diane’s son (and Dillon’s best friend), Jeremy, had come home to be with his family and friends, and he suggested to Dillon that maybe Sienna’s problem—since she was from Costa Rica—might be due to language. True, she spoke English reasonably well, but her native tongue was Spanish.

At first, Dillon had dismissed his friend’s suggestion as being too simple a solution. But, then Dillon thought about how he himself processed language. After all, he spoke German reasonably well—better now that he had the ring with its memory enhancing properties—but even he had to mentally translate from German to English before he fully understood what he heard or read.

The more he thought about it, the more he realized that Jeremy’s suggestion not only had merit, but was likely the key. Sienna spoke and understood English reasonably well, but she probably had to mentally translate everything he said from English to Spanish. Moreover, she likely understood certain words and phrases better than others did. So, those factors no doubt provided Sienna with a mental firewall with which she could resist Dillon.

Thus, the key to breaking down or getting around her firewall was to command her in Spanish. Yet, since Dillon did not speak Spanish, he had to find himself a tutor. He eventually found Leslie Davenport. Leslie was a grad student at Fucquad College studying to be an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher. To prepare herself to be a better teacher, she had become somewhat fluent in Spanish. So, with a green flash of the ring, Dillon convinced her to teach him Spanish.

Actually, Dillon got Leslie to teach him Spanish while the two of them fucked. With his ring and its enhancement’s of his learning ability, Dillon usually did not need for Leslie to do more than simply tell him what to say. Then, afterwards they would go to Sienna’s room, and Dillon would command Leslie to seduce Sienna while he watched how she did it. Then, he would apply what he learned on Sienna while Leslie coached him. Then, they repeated the process until Dillon was satisfied that a) he was thoroughly fluent in Spanish, and b) Sienna was fully under his control.

It was a tremendous success, and Dillon with Leslie’s help finally brought Sienna down to about the same awareness/resistance level as Melissa. That is, instead of fearing the ring and resisting Dillon’s will as she had done, Sienna now ignored it and did as Dillon commanded her. Dillon also made sure that she obeyed everyone in the house, especially Mr. and Mrs. White.

Thinking of Nicole’s parents reminded Dillon of a homemade video he once saw. In the video, Jerome White, the President of Fucquad College and his wife Diane, both tried to seduce Sienna, their exchange student maid. Actually, Jerome had successfully fucked his maid, but when it was Diane’s turn, Sienna had strenuously resisted. Diane White ended up slapping Sienna and storming out unsatisfied.

That slapping incident reminded Dillon too much of the first time that Leslie tried to seduce Sienna. After their first lovemaking/Spanish lesson session, Dillon and Leslie had gone down to Sienna’s room, dressed only in robes. Her room had been locked, but Dillon had long since acquired a key to every room in the house. So, Dillon unlocked the door, and the two of them entered Sienna’s room unannounced.

They walked in to find Trent Frederickson boffing Sienna “doggy-style” on her bed. Even more, Trent and Sienna had been putting on a live webcam show for their Internet customers, and Trent was about to reach the “climax” of his performance. But when Sienna noticed their uninvited guests, things got a little crazy.

Everyone started screaming at everyone. Well, Sienna started screaming at everyone. Trent also began cursing whoever had disrupted his performance. But, when Trent saw who it was who had interrupted him, namely Dillon, he immediately calmed down.

Soon after Dillon had acquired his ring on an archaeological expedition to Europe, Dillon orchestrated an orgy. During that orgy (or, The Orgy as it has become known to the participants) Dillon not only fucked every woman there, but he also had sex with every man there as well, including his best friend Jeremy and Sienna’s boyfriend Trent. He also made Jeremy fuck his own sister Nicole, but that’s another story. But where Jeremy had only sucked Dillon’s cock that one time, and Dillon had erased the memory of it from Jeremy’s mind (as well as the memory of him fucking his older sister), he had allowed Trent to remember the pleasure of being fucked in the butt by Dillon.

So, Trent’s sudden change of attitude towards Dillon only infuriated Sienna that much more. Then when Dillon told Leslie to remove her robe and told Sienna to prepare the audience for a special bonus, Sienna feared that Dillon had come to her room to do another orgy with her and Trent on camera. So she told Trent to leave and stopped the live broadcast, even though she knew full well that it was all pretty pointless.

She knew that several flares of green light from his ring would eventually have her doing an on-line foursome anyway. So, she was completely surprised when Dillon allowed Trent to leave and did not command her to turn the webcam back on. In fact, Dillon’s inaction only infuriated her more. Not only had he disrupted her live performance, he wasn’t going to help her make up the lost revenue.

So, as soon as Trent was out the door, Sienna started cursing Leslie and especially Dillon in Spanish. That’s when Dillon used one of the first Spanish words Leslie had taught him and told Sienna to “be quiet!” To his and Sienna’s amazement, it worked. The green ring flared, and Sienna stopped in mid-sentence and closed her mouth. She flared her nostrils and glared angrily at Dillon, but she did not say anything.

Absolutely pleased, Dillon then ordered Leslie to begin seducing Sienna. However, when Leslie approached Sienna and told Sienna in Spanish to kiss her, Sienna slapped Leslie hard enough to knock Leslie down on her bare butt. Then, Sienna went berserk and started hitting and slapping Leslie as she sat dazed on the carpeted floor.

Dillon yelled out, “párelo or “stop it” and the gem on his ring glowed a bright green. Immediately, to her surprise Sienna stopped hitting Leslie, but she still refused to do anything Leslie told her to do. Then, Leslie realized that Dillon needed to tell Sienna, in Spanish, to obey her. So, after coaching from Leslie, Dillon told Sienna, “Haga como Leslie dice,” or “do like Leslie says.” And, ever since Dillon said it, Sienna’s relationship with Dillon and the other members of the Green Ring has improved greatly.

Leslie Davenport, though, never joined the Green Ring, or at least not the inner circle. After she had served her purpose, Dillon allowed her to resume her old life with only a vague recollection that she had helped Dillon “master the Spanish tongue.”

Dillon glanced down at the “Spanish tongue” that was gliding up and the length of his stiff cock. Sienna had been his greatest challenge. Actually, Sienna had been his only real challenge. Everyone else, whether they were aware of the ring and its effects or not, easily complied with his commands. Now, with Sienna’s defiance overcome, there was no one left to keep him in check, except himself, and that scared him more than Sienna’s willfulness ever did.

Sure, Diane White was fully aware of the ring’s effect on herself and others, and Dillon even confided in her about what he did with the ring, but Dillon knew that if he wanted to, he could make her forget all about the ring and what it did. However, his being able to confide in Mrs. White about the ring was the only thing keeping him sane, and he didn’t want to lose that. Besides, he was absolutely confident that she would do as he commanded.

Several months ago, though, he hadn’t been as confident and had begun to suspect that Diane White, given her acute awareness of his ring, was only faking her compliance. That is, he thought that she was only obeying him because she wanted to do so and not because the ring was forcing her to do so. However, a series of tests over the past several months have proven to Dillon that the ring does control her like it does everyone else.

The first test came when he told her what had happened during The Orgy. When she learned that Dillon had made her son, Jeremy, suck Dillon’s dick and then had Jeremy fuck his own sister—her daughter—she naturally was appalled and enraged. However a quick flash of the ring instantly changed her outrage and shock into acceptance and understanding. And, for the next two months, Dillon was satisfied that Diane was fully susceptible to the ring’s influence. Then, however, he again started doubting her.

He began thinking that Diane was just too aware of what the ring did to be so compliant. After all, at that time, Sienna was just as aware of what the ring did to people as was Diane, and Sienna resisted him with all her will power. So, he began to wonder again if Diane was faking her compliance. So, he decided to conduct another test and cross his own a self-imposed line: having sex her.

After all, she was a much older woman. She was his mother’s best friend. She was his best friend’s mother. She was his lover’s, Nicole’s, mother. So, he had done his best to avoid getting intimate with her. Oh, they had flirted with each other, and they had seen each other naked quite a few times before then. She had even toyed with his dancing cock, but he had not inserted that cock into her. At least, not until his doubt overcame his reason. So, he decided to test her compliance by fucking her.

When he had first mentioned to her that he wanted to fuck her, she had argued against it because of their age difference and their relationship. However, eventually Dillon flashed his ring and she and he had sex every way they could think of. Afterwards, though, she told Dillon how disappointed she was in him for using the ring against her that way.

Dillon, however, did not try to wipe away her disappointment with the ring. No, he let Diane be disappointed in him for several weeks as another way of keeping himself in check. During that time following their sex together, they maintained a more “appropriate” relationship. That is, they maintained a cordial and asexual relationship.

This lasted until a few weeks ago when Dillon conducted a third test of Diane’s compliance. That’s when he had sex with her again while her daughter, Nicole, watched. Diane and Nicole did not have sex with one another but Dillon did make love to both mother and daughter. Diane did not want to have sex with Dillon and begged him not to make her to do it, but he ignored her, and she did as he commanded without hesitation. With tears streaming down her face, she and Dillon fucked one another’s brains out while her daughter cheered them both on. Then, the real test came.

Afterwards, after Dillon had fucked both the mother and the daughter, Diane once again expressed her disappointment with Dillon. No, she was more than disappointed; she was disturbed and concerned about Dillon’s psyche, and she started condemning Dillon for what he had done to her. However, Nicole quickly leaped to her lover’s defense. Then, as mother and daughter debated Dillon’s morality and mental health, Dillon zapped Diane with the ring and quickly had her agreeing with her daughter and apologizing to Dillon for doubting his benevolence.

In less than a minute, Diane White had gone from virtually accusing Dillon of being a rapist to praising him for being such a wonderful friend and lover of herself and her children. As a result, Dillon was thoroughly convinced that Diane was just as susceptible to the ring’s influence as everyone else.

Now, though, as Sienna continued to lick his cock—he would have to give Sienna her treat soon—he began to wonder if he could cross the line with Nicole’s mom, then what line wouldn’t he cross? Was there a line he would not cross?

Dillon shook his head and mentally admonished himself. He was just being silly and worrying about nothing. After all, things were going quite well for him. He could walk into nearly any restaurant or diner in the area and get a free meal. He didn’t drive anymore, because there were always women and men ready and willing to chauffeur him to wherever he needed to go.

Financially, he wasn’t doing to bad either. He had a full scholarship to Fucquad College. He got a portion from the sales of Sienna’s videos and webcasts. He also received income from Nicole and Melissa’s restaurant, The Naughty Mystique, which thanks to his influence continually enjoys phenomenal success. Plus, along with the driving, there was always someone eager to give him a buck or two. Then, there was the sex....

As Dillon glanced from Sienna kneeling before him to Melissa lying on the floor and Nicole on the bed, there was a knock on the door. Then, before Dillon could respond, in walked Kyra Keener, Jeremy’s girlfriend. “May I join you?” She asked and started removing her clothes.

Yes, for the moment, life was certainly good.

The End.