The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Green Ring

Standard warnings: This is a work of fiction. I made it all up. I don’t know anyone like this, and if anyone or anything here seems familiar to you, then that’s just weird. This story is for adults only.

Chapter 5: Players and Performers

After closing the door behind Jeremy’s girlfriend, Kyra, Dillon picked up his gym bag and recovered his hiking shorts. Then, as he and Jeremy headed upstairs, Dillon asked Jeremy about Kyra.

Jeremy told him that her full name was Katherine Kyra Keener. Her daddy had deliberately given her the monogram KKK, because he was a proud supporter of that secret organization. Kyra was a rising sophomore at Fucquad, working at “The Naughty Mystique” to pay her way through college.

The Naughty Mystique got its name strictly from the slutty schoolgirl costumes the all-female waitstaff wore and the bordello decor. However, the strongest beverages the waitresses served were espresso and buttermilk. Indeed, they served a wide selection of fine teas and coffees and some of the best smoked turkey legs in the region. Yet, those who went there for the turkey legs and oolong tea often received dirty looks or playful winks from those who never went, because of the wicked ambiance. Jeremy, however, was one of those who had gone there.

He had gone there with some buddies for a birthday party, and Kyra had been their waitress. She and Jeremy started talking and hit it off. Dillon, in contrast, has never been to The Naughty Mystique. He’s feared getting caught going to such a scandalous place.

Such was the difference between Dillon and his friend. Dillon had always been a somewhat passive geek, but Jeremy had always been more aggressive, if not reckless. Consequently, Jeremy had beaten up more often than Dillon had been. Dillon was seldom beat up. Dillon seldom had any friends, either. If it hadn’t been for Jeremy, he probably would not have had any friends. Indeed, there were times when Dillon even questioned his friendship with Jeremy. He wondered if Jeremy White and he were friends simply because their fathers were such good friends. As a result of their fathers’ friendship, Dillon, his two older brothers, Jeremy and Jeremy’s older sister had spent many weekends together at the Chancellery. So much so that, in a way, Jeremy seemed to be more of a surrogate cousin than a friend.

However, in recent years, as everyone’s lives took different paths, the times spent at the Chancellery with his surrogate cousins had become less and less frequent. In fact, it has been nearly three years since Dillon last stayed at the Chancellery and several months since he last saw Jeremy. So, he was pleasantly surprised when Jeremy happily agreed to host Dillon for another weekend together. Dillon didn’t even have to use the ring on him.

Having reached his friend’s bedroom, Dillon opened the door next to it, and threw his gym bag and hiking shorts on the bed. This would be his room. Then, Dillon returned to Jeremy’s room and asked Jeremy what he knew about Trent, Sienna’s boyfriend.

Jeremy was in the process of lighting up a marijuana joint. Instead of answering right away, Jeremy turned on his computer. While waiting for it to warm up, Jeremy offered Dillon a toke of the joint. Dillon politely declined and with the ring’s help convinced Jeremy that he didn’t want it either, and Jeremy put the cigarette out.

When the computer finally was ready, Jeremy unlocked a small cabinet beside it, took out a CD, and loaded it into the computer. Then, Jeremy opened up a digital movie player, and clicked on a file entitled “Sienna and Trent 1”. Glancing down at the box that had held the CD, Dillon saw that it was labeled “Sienna 1”. Looking at the cabinet, Dillon saw other CDs labeled “Dad and Sienna”, “Mr. Marse”, “Mom and Dad”, and “My Show”.

Looking back up at the computer screen, Dillon saw a movie playing. At first, the movie just showed a bedroom. The quality of the video was poor, and the camera appeared to have been placed high in the room and far away, because Dillon could see most of the bedroom.

Jeremy told Dillon that they were watching Sienna’s room from the past winter. It seems that with President White’s blessing, Jeremy had installed video cameras in the maid’s room, the maid’s bathroom, and several others, including the room in which Dillon was going to stay. Although he’s never broadcasted the images live, to protect the images of his father and others; Jeremy has sold some sexually explicit movies and images featuring Sienna over the Internet.

Dillon asked Jeremy if Sienna was aware of the cameras. Jeremy told him that not only did Sienna know about the videos, but she also wanted to do live shows. However, Jeremy’s dad kept overruling her for security sakes. Nevertheless, Jeremy had share the profits from the sale of the movies with her.

Suddenly, in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen, a door opened and two people entered the room. One, Dillon could tell, was Sienna, but the other person, a black man, he didn’t know. The black man, according to Jeremy, was Trenton Allen Frederickson.

Trent appeared to be taller than Sienna with a slender build and milk chocolate skin. Sienna wore her maid’s uniform, and Trent wore a “Duke” sweatshirt, sweat pants, and sneakers. According to Jeremy, Trent would be attending Fucquad in the fall on an athletic scholarship.

As Dillon watched, Trent and Sienna walked to the bed and sat down on the edge and began talking to one another. However, Dillon couldn’t hear a word they were saying. Then he realized that there was no audio with the video. As he watched, the talking lead to holding hands which quickly lead to kissing and fondling. As they watched the young couple making out on the bed, Jeremy told Dillon that according to Sienna, Trent was only using Fucquad as the first step to the big leagues.

Dillon knew that Fucquad College didn’t have much of an athletics program, but it did have a fairly decent Division II intercollegiate soccer team. According to Sienna, by way of Jeremy, Trent planned on leading the Fucquad Squirrels to the Division II championship. Then, he would transfer to a Division I school, win the championship, and then go from there to the professional leagues. The only problem was, Jeremy told Dillon, that his dad wanted Trent to stay the entire four years, lead the Squirrels to the championship each year, and bring prestige and money to the school.

Returning his attention back to Trent and Sienna, Dillon saw that somehow Trent had managed to lose his shirt and sneakers, but Sienna had only lost her apron and shoes. She still wore her black dress, white slip, and tan hose. Further, Sienna didn’t seem to mind Trent fondling her boobs or squeezing her ass through her clothes. However, she did seem to object to him trying to lift her hem or unzip her dress. Indeed, Dillon saw Trent try to sneak his hand up her dress, but Sienna slapped it away.

This slapping incident lead to a long discussion during which Trent frequently pointed to Sienna’s bust and lap, and Sienna pointed to Trent’s tented crotch. Then, Trent suddenly stood up, and Sienna sat on the edge of the bed, facing Trent. Next, Trent grabbed the top of his pants, and pulled them and his underwear down and off. He then stood in front of Sienna wearing nothing save for his socks.

Trent looked to be every bit as physically fit as an athlete should be. He had a tight ass and a long, hard, dick. However, Dillon was not nearly as interested in Trent’s anatomy as Sienna seemed to be. The young Hispanic woman on the screen stared in loving awe at Trent’s physical endowment.

Then, as both Trent and Dillon watched, Sienna reached behind her, unzipped her dress, and pulled the top of her dress and slip down. She didn’t remove her dress entirely, but only exposed her small breasts to Trent and the camera.

Sienna then grabbed the dark, firm, member before her and lightly kissed the the circumcised head. As she massaged the shaft with her hand and pelted the head with kisses, Dillon caught glimpses of the young man’s heavy balls swinging back and forth. Then, as he watched, she began licking the head while continuing to stroke him.

Dillon saw Trent clench his buttocks as Sienna finally took the black man’s cock into her mouth. Trent, in Dillon’s opinion, proved himself unworthy of such a talented woman when he too soon filled her mouth with his seed. Then, just as quickly as Trent came, the video ended.

As Dillon stood there, he gradually became aware that his right hand was squeezing his white cotton briefs around his own hard cock. Looking down at his clothed member, he remembered how much smaller his dick was just a few days ago than it was now. Then, he remembered how, also just a few days ago, he himself had come too quickly over a young woman’s chest and head, and he realized that he was being too judgmental of Trent.

Then, with some concentration and a slight flicker of his ring, his stiff penis suddenly collapsed like a balloon deflating and returned to its normal, limp, state. Jeremy, whose own stiff and naked penis poked out through the unzipped fly of his jeans, expressed his amazement at how quickly Dillon’s cock relaxed. Glancing at Jeremy’s cock, Dillon realized that Jeremy’s cock was smaller than his own was. Of course, he had no real sexual interest in his friend’s penis, but he thought a side-by-side comparison of Trent’s, Jeremy’s and his cocks would be interesting.

“See something you like?” Jeremy suddenly asked. The sudden question disturbed Dillon’s train of thought so much that he never took note of his friend’s tone. He didn’t know if Jeremy was joking, angry, inviting, or just concerned, and he was too embarrassed to find out. Instead, Dillon tried to trivialize the matter. When that did not succeed as much as Dillon had hoped, Dillon simply placed his ring hand on Jeremy’s head and convinced Jeremy to not apply too much significance to the incident.

Glancing back up at the desk that held the computer, Dillon once again saw the CD labeled “Mr. Marse”. To change the subject for his own benefit, he asked Jeremy how many people knew about it. Jeremy told him that the only people who had viewed it were Sienna, Dillon’s dad, President White, and he. However, the only people that knew about the CD were the four he had just mentioned, plus Jeremy’s mother, and now Dillon.

Jeremy offered to show Dillon what was on it, but Dillon declined and instead asked Jeremy to give him the CD. Then he instructed Jeremy to delete any and all footage of his father that he might have on the computer or CD and to immediately turn off the camera in Dillon’s bedroom.

As Jeremy moved to comply with Dillon’s wishes, despite protests to the contrary, Dillon quickly walked to his bedroom and stuck the CD of his father in his gym bag. Then, Dillon returned to Jeremy’s bedroom and with his ring made sure that Jeremy remembered nothing about his father having an affair with Sienna. When he was done, all Jeremy knew was that Sienna and Mr. Marse had a cordial but limited relationship, and to the best of his knowledge, Mr. Marse had never engaged in any sort of sexual relationship with President White’s maid, Sienna.

Dillon hated doing that to his friend, and he hated even more what his father had done. But, he still loved his father, and he was willing to do anything to protect him. Dillon figured that the best way to do that would be to just erase the entire incident. Which means that he also needed to zap Sienna, Jeremy’s father and mother, and especially Dillon’s dad. Sienna of course would be difficult, but he at least hoped to convince her not to say anything about having sex with his dad.

His dad would be another story. Dillon needed to not only erase the incident from his father’s memory, but he also needed to “persuade” his father not to cheat on his wife again. Dillon then wondered how much his mother knew about it. Jeremy hadn’t mentioned her, but maybe Jeremy didn’t know. Dillon’s father could have told her, or Jeremy’s mother could have told her. For that matter, as far Dillon knew, his mother could have had an affair with Sienna, too, or with President White, or Mrs. White. Hell, Jeremy could have fucked his mother, too!

Jeremy vehemently denied having sex with Dillon’s mother. He also assured Dillon that he had seen no images or videos of Dillon’s mom having sex with anyone. In fact, Dillon’s mom was nowhere to be found on any of the CDs. If Mrs. Marse knew about her husband’s affair with Sienna, Jeremy did not know about it.

What Jeremy did know was that for the past five years at least his father and Mr. Marse had been fucking the maids. When he first found out, Jeremy freaked. When he found out that his mother was getting into the act, too, he really freaked. Literally, he went from being a geek to a freak. Then, he started fucking the maids, although not as frequently as his parents or Dillon’s dad.

In fact, Jeremy told Dillon that he actually hadn’t fucked Sienna at all, yet. Yes, Sienna had sucked his cock like she’d done Trent’s cock, and he’d played with her titties the way Dillon had done, but they had not had sexual intercourse. More to the point, he wasn’t all that sure that he wanted to. He had a good thing going with Kyra, and he didn’t want to fuck it up. Then Jeremy snickered and told Dillon that he really didn’t want to fuck things up the way his mother had done with Sienna.

When Dillon questioned Jeremy about what he meant, Jeremy just snickered some more and turned back to his computer. There, Jeremy picked up the CD labeled “Mom and Dad” and inserted it into the computer. Then, Jeremy started the movie player program and began a movie titled, “Dissatisfaction”.

This time, the images were much clearer, and there was sound. Jeremy explained that they had upgraded their video system between the time Sienna had sucked Trent and the video Dillon that was watching had been recorded.

When the movie began, Dillon saw Sienna kneeling on all fours with her knees on the edge of a bed. Someone, either her or the old man behind her had hiked her nightgown/slip up to her waist. The old man appeared to be fucking her. The old man was President White, but Dillon had trouble thinking of the beloved college president as a porn star. So, he simply thought of him as “the old man” or “Jerome”.

Dillon though couldn’t see exactly what the old man was doing. The old man wore a robe, and the robe and the position of the camera presented the viewer from getting a clear view of the angle. However, Dillon could tell from Sienna’s moans, the old man’s grunts, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh that he was fucking her.

Then, as Dillon watched, Jerome’s thrusts against Sienna’s rear increased. Sienna responded accordingly and screamed in ecstasy. Suddenly, the thrusts stopped, and the old man pressed his waist against the woman’s buttocks. Dillon could hear the college president tell Sienna, in between his gasps for air, how much he had enjoyed the sex. Then slowly he withdrew his limp dick from her dripping pussy, closed his robe, and sort of walked-stumbled to a nearby chair off to the right side of the screen. Sienna, in the meantime, had collapsed with a grunt on to the bed.

As Sienna lay face down with her eyes shut, huffing and puffing, the old man looked to his left and said to someone off-camera, “it’s your turn, my dear.” Either Sienna didn’t hear him because of all her breathing, or she didn’t care. Either way, she did not react at all when Jeremy’s mom, Diane, entered the scene and walked up to the foot of the bed.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Diane White glanced up at the camera and smiled wickedly at it before taking off her robe and dropping it on the floor. Then she posed before the camera and lovingly showed off her sagging half-gallon breasts and fat ass.

Then, turning her attention to the prostrate Sienna, Jeremy’s mom gently rolled the younger woman over on to her back and spread her legs. In her exhausted state, Sienna did not resist too much. However, when Diane knelt between Sienna’s legs and began lapping up her husband’s semen oozing from her maid’s pussy, the maid bolted upright, shaking her head in protest, and begging Mrs. White to stop.

When Diane White ignored her protests, Sienna scooted backwards, pulling her pussy away from Diane’s tongue. Then she sat on her legs with her folded knees together in an obvious attempt to keep Diane away from her crotch.

Diane stood up and told Sienna to lay back down and spread her legs. Sienna refused, saying that she wasn’t that didn’t have sex with women. Jeremy’s mom told Sienna that as long as she worked for them, Sienna would fuck whomever they told her to fuck. Then, Diane grabbed at Sienna’s arms and legs and tried to pull Sienna into a more sexually favorable position. However, Sienna fought off the smaller woman.

The old man started to say something to both women when Sienna said something to his wife in Spanish. Dillon didn’t understand what she said, but he gathered it was something nasty, and so did Diane. The older woman suddenly slapped the younger woman’s face, causing Sienna to cry. Then, Jerome White chastised his wife for striking the maid and chastised the maid for refusing to serve his wife.

However, neither woman apologized to either one another or the old man. Instead, Sienna begged the old man for mercy, and Diane simply put on her robe and stormed out of the room. The old man then chased after Diane, and the movie ended with Sienna sitting naked on the edge of the bed and crying.

Dillon and Jeremy just stood there while they caught their breath. That is, Dillon stood while Jeremy sat at his desk. Dillon wasn’t as sexually aroused as he was before, and his dick was only semi-hard, but he was excited by what he had just seen. After taking a split-second to return his cock to its limp state, Dillon pointed to the CDs on Jeremy’s desk and asked if Sienna had ever given in and done a lesbian scene with Jeremy’s mom or any other woman.

Jeremy told him that she had not that he knew of. She’s posed nude, masturbated, and fucked guys, but she had never done it with a woman. The label “Sienna and Friends”, he tol Dillon was misleading. While it did include movies of Sienna, it also had movies of other girls. These were co-eds and other women who had “performed” on camera with Dillon’s dad, Jeremy’s father, Jeremy’s mom, and each other. They had satisfied his mom, but Sienna had had nothing to do with them.

Dillon started to ask him more questions, but Jeremy told Dillon that he really needed for Sienna to change his bedsheets. Dillon however told Jeremy to change them himself, and the ring glowed in response. Immediately, Jeremy got up from the computer and removed the sheets from his bed. Then, he walked out in the hallway and just stood there.

Dillon asked him what the problem was, and Jeremy told him that he didn’t know what Sienna did with the dirty sheets, or where she kept the clean bedsheets. So, Dillon led Jeremy down to the laundry room and showed him how to clean sheets himself. Then, Dillon left Jeremy to do his own laundry and went to Sienna’s room. He and Sienna needed to have a long talk.