The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Green Ring

Standard warnings: This is a work of fiction. I made it all up. I don’t know anyone like this, and if anyone or anything here seems familiar to you, then that’s just weird. This story is for adults only, although there is very little sex in this chapter.

Chapter 4: Paying Any Mind

Dillon Marse squatted back down over Sienna Moreno and placed his right hand on her upper thigh. “Now, I want you to go to your room and freshen up,” He said. “I want you to brush your teeth, rinse out your mouth, and take a shower. Then, lie down, take a nap, and wait for me in your room. Do you understand?” The large ring on the middle finger of his right hand glowed a bright green.

“Yes, Dillon,” Sienna said softly and sat up. When the young maid’s wet and sore crotch touched the floor, she grimaced.

“Hey, help yourself to her as much as you want, Digger, everyone else has,” Jeremy White said as he walked up to Dillon and Sienna with the redheaded girl in tow.

The redhead, her long red hair tied in a braided ponytail behind her back, was half a head shorter than Dillon. She wore a white cotton blouse that barely contained her quart-size boobs, a navy blue skirt that came down to just below her groin, and fishnet stockings. Loosely tied around her neck was a black necktie. Two earrings pierced her ears. “But,” Jeremy continued without a pause, “I need for her to do my bedsheets.”

“What do you mean by that?” Dillon asked as he rose to meet his blond friend. However, when he did, his baggy shorts fell to his ankles. Frustrated with his pants, Dillon impatiently pulled them off. Jeremy’s friend, the redhead, appeared to appreciate Dillon’s action, and she lovingly glanced down at the bulge in his white cotton briefs; a bulge that was much less outstanding than it had been a minute ago. Jeremy, however, didn’t seem to care about either Dillon’s strip show or cotton briefs.

“Well, duh, Digger,” Jeremy said sarcastically, “Me and Kyra messed the sheets, man! I need Sienna to wash ‘em for me, and put on clean ones.” “Digger” was Jeremy’s nickname for Dillon. It was a play on Dillon’s name and Dillon’s love for archaeology. Jeremy was a full head taller than Dillon. Three earrings pierced his left ear, three rings pierced his left eyebrow, and a diamond-like stud pierced his right nostril. In addition, Jeremy wore a black “Pearl Jam” t-shirt and dilapidated jeans. Dillon could also smell the marijuana smoke in Jeremy’s clothes.

As Sienna stood up, Jeremy, Kyra, and Dillon stood back to allow the tall Hispanic woman to get to her feet. Glancing at Kyra, Dillon saw the redhead give Sienna a look of pure contempt.

Standing with her back to the door and using her removed apron and dress to hide her nearly naked front, Sienna nodded to the others and calmly said, “gentlemen, if you will excuse me, I need to get back to work.” Dillon noticed that she deliberately ignored Kyra. However, instead of heading towards the stairs, Sienna turned around, opened the door, and headed down the corridor on the other side.

“Hey, Sienna,” Jeremy called after her, “come back here.” Then, he started walking after her.

However, Dillon quickly grabbed his old friend’s left shoulder and said, “chill, man, she’ll get around to it.” Jeremy stopped in his tracks and just stood there and watched as his servant walked away from him, wearing only a pair of panty hose and black pumps.

“She’s probably gone to prepare the laundry room,” Dillon said as he saw Sienna turn down a hall that led to the laundry room and her bedroom. Dillon was fairly certain, however, that she was going to her bedroom to freshen up, as he had told her to do.

“Maybe,” Jeremy said, sounding thoroughly unconvinced, “but why don’t she prepare the fucking room after she takes off my damned sheets?”

“Relax, man,” Dillon said as he sympathetically grabbed Jeremy’s upper arm with his right hand. The ring glowed, again. Kyra didn’t pay any attention to the ring, but Jeremy glanced down at it.

“That’s a freaky ring you got there, man,” Jeremy said lazily. “What do it do?” This got Kyra’s attention, and she finally glanced at the ring.

“That is a nice ring,” she said calmly. That was the standard reaction Dillon got from most people about the ring. Only, Sienna and now Jeremy had ever actually paid it any mind.

“It’s a magical ring that control people’s minds,” Dillon said, “but it’s nothing for either of you to concern yourselves with.”

“Cool!” Jeremy said and nodded. Kyra just stared blankly at Dillon. Seeing that the ring apparently worked okay on Jeremy, Dillon removed his hands from his friend.

“Jerry,” Kyra said to Jeremy, “I’ve got to go to work!”

“So, go bitch,” Jeremy told her indifferently.

“Fuck you, asshole,” she said back to him, “I’m gone.” However, instead of immediately turning on her heels and storming off as Dillon expected, Kyra puckered her lips, and Jeremy lightly kissed them. Then, the two of them turned on their heels and started strolling towards the front door.

Following closely behind them, Dillon said, “so, tell me, Jeremy, what did you mean when you said that everyone else had helped themselves to Sienna.” Dillon glanced down at his ring just as it darkened again.

Suddenly, Jeremy stopped in the middle of the foyer and turned back to Dillon. “It’s just what I meant, Digger. Just about everyone I know’s fucked her.”

“Who?” Dillon demanded to know. From the look on Kyra’s face, it was clear she was curious about that herself.

“Well,” Jeremy drawled and held up one finger, “there’s Trent, her boyfriend; your dad;” Jeremy held up another finger. He didn’t notice Dillon’s face pale, but Kyra did. “And my dad,” Jeremy continued. “I know for certain that my mom and dad tried a threesome with her. But, let me tell you, Sienna was not all that happy about doing it with another woman, and she didn’t satisfy my mother at all.” Jeremy chuckled, but the other two did not.

“Did you sleep with her, too?” Dillon asked, doing his best to control his rage at finding out that his father had been unfaithful.

“Yeah, man, I fucked her a couple of times,” Jeremy said with a shrug.

“You son of a bitch!” Kyra exploded, slapped Jeremy’s arm (and hit Dillon, too) and stormed towards the front door.

“Katie Kyra!” Jeremy called after her and then chased after her. Dillon chased after the both of them. He was pissed at Jeremy too, and he would’ve just let them both go, but he wanted Kyra to be a part of his testing session tomorrow night. Dillon’s chase didn’t last long, though, because Jeremy quickly caught Kyra before she had taken more than a few steps.

“Take your hands off me, you cock-sucking bastard,” Kyra said vehemently and knocked Jeremy’s hands away. She must be her daddy’s pride and joy, a small part of Dillon told himself. “You promised me that you never even touched that spic bitch.”

“Relax, Kyra,” Dillon said, coming to Jeremy’s rescue, despite feelings to the contrary. The ring flared. “Jeremy didn’t do anything wrong,” Dillon lied through his teeth. “Why don’t you apologize to Jeremy, go to work, and then we’ll see you here tomorrow night—let’s say around five.”

“That’s no good, man,” Jeremy said earnestly. “Kyra’s got to work tomorrow night.”

“I’m sorry Jerry, I shouldn’t have made a scene,” Kyra said sincerely. “I guess I’ll see you and Digger tomorrow night. Let’s say about five o’clock. Is that all right?”

“Huh?” Jeremy said. “What about your job?”

“What about it?” Kyra asked defensively. “Don’t you want to see me tomorrow night?”

“Of course, we do,” Dillon said quickly. Then, he placed his hand on her back and walked her to the front door saying, “you go on to work now and come back here tomorrow night at exactly 5 PM. Tell your boss that you won’t be working there tomorrow night, because you’re helping a friend in need. Now, give me a kiss and go be the best worker you can be.” The ring on his hand glowed brightly. Dillon bent down slightly and whispered, “and bring your skimpiest bathing suit tomorrow night, too.”

“Okay, Digger,” Kyra said happily and kissed him on the presented cheek. Then, Digger opened the door, and Kyra walked out. He would’ve have watched her walk to her car, but he suddenly realized that he was standing in an open doorway in his underwear. Worse yet, the doorway he stood in looked out over the campus. If it was the middle of a semester, many people would doubtless have seen him. As it was, in late summer with no classes going on at all, the only person to see him standing there barely dressed was Kyra, and she at least liked how he was dressed or wasn’t dressed. Still, feeling rather self-conscious, though, Dillon quickly closed the door and turned back to his friend.

“Shit, man,” Jeremy exclaimed, “what the hell do you think you’re doing. That asshole boss of hers is going fire her ass if she don’t show up tomorrow night!”

“Not if I convince him otherwise,” Dillon said and reminded his friend of the ring on his finger.

“Oh yeah,” Jeremy said.