The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 2

‘Welcome to new friends,’ I toasted to them all.

I had suggested to Lauren that she invite Marcena and her three Greek daughters over for dinner on Friday night. We sat around the table eating dinner. Lauren sat at one end of the table, with me at the other. Nikki, wearing a sexy thin velvet collar with a small D-ring attached in the front, sat on my left. Athena and Apollonia, the stunningly gorgeous twenty-year old twins sat on my right. Marcena sat next to Nikki.

I’d been amazed when they had first come through the door. All of them were tall, olive-skinned and beautiful, like their mother. Long thick dark hair adorned the classic Greek heads of all of them.

Although dressed very conservatively they all looked very feminine sitting around the table, talking and laughing. But Nikki, who smiled shyly at me from time to time, looked absolutely gorgeous. She would casually check both ways to see if any of the others had noticed, each time she glanced my way.

‘What beautiful neckwear, Nikki,’ I smiled. That drew everyone’s attention to Nikki and her collar. She blushed openly and smiled, lowering her eyes immediately. Her hands came up to touch it softly.

‘Yes,’ Lauren said. ‘It’s lovely.’

‘I’ve never seen it before,’ Marcena said. ‘When did you get that, Nikki? You don’t normally go in for that type of look.’

Nikki continued to blush as she answered her mother, not looking directly at her. All of a sudden she felt all eyes upon her.

‘Oh, It’s just something that was on special the other day,’ she replied, hoping they all would just go on with what they had been doing and not make a fuss. It had taken all of her courage to wear it.

‘It’s cool!’ Apollonia beamed. ‘I didn’t see you wearing that before we left?’ She’d never seen Nikki in anything remotely like that before, either.

Again Nikki fingered the soft velvet collar, looking everywhere but at her sister. She wished he hadn’t drawn everybody’s attention to the fact she was wearing it. In a way, she’d hoped no one would notice it at all, except him.

‘I put it on in the car just as we arrived,’ she replied.

‘No wonder I didn’t see it on you at home. It’s great!’ Athena said, knowing that if she had seen it she would have asked Nikki if she could borrow it sometime.

Marcena then turned to Lauren with a knowing grin and a condescending look.

‘Kids will wear absolutely anything these days,’ she said smugly.

I watched Lauren nod and smile, reminding myself that I didn’t like either of the two older women at all, right then.

‘Yes,’ Lauren answered. ‘Thank goodness I don’t have to put up with that aspect of them anymore.’

Both women laughed then and continued chatting. Athena and Apollonia went back to sipping their wine and talking quietly between themselves, which left Nikki head down and silent and frequently lifting her gaze to glance at me.

I grinned whenever I caught her eye. When I did she glared at me. I just grinned back at her each time, picturing her naked with those long Greek legs and fully bushed centre, wearing nothing but that sexy collar. My body surged in agreement with the sensual visualisation. Dinner over, Lauren and Marcena began clearing the table and attending to the dishes.

‘Why don’t you put some different music on?’ Lauren said to me.

I nodded and rose from the table.

Nikki looked up, then rose from the table and casually walked into the lounge. He was at the music stand. Her heart raced. She wondered if he liked the collar that she’d picked out for herself. Her thoughts had been on nothing else after she’d left him previously.

She’d gone and bought it as soon as the shop had opened on Monday morning, not bothering to try any other stores. She’d fallen in love with the collar and the wearing of it as soon as it went around her neck. Her body had flushed almost instantly. The memories of what she had done with him on Saturday had come rushing back at the time to swamp her mind and awareness with a vengeance. Feeling very hot and bothered indeed she had then left the shop with the collar tucked snugly in her purse.

‘It’s beautiful,’ I said quietly, but enthusiastically to Nikki when she came up to stand beside me at the music stand. Head down and eyes lowered, she looked magnificent.

‘Thank you, Mr. Dav-Thank you… Master,’ Nikki said quietly, correcting herself. The waves of sensual heat came thick and fast from the top of her head to the tip of her toes at addressing him that way, as well as wearing the soft velvet collar around her throat. She was excited at having to keep their secret in front of everybody and knew she’d have to be careful she didn’t let anything slip, like a knowing look.

I swivelled my head in the direction of the kitchen to listen to the racket of the other women washing up. The lounge was around the corner from the dining area, but not by much. I reached up with my left hand and touched the collar.

‘Beautiful,’ I beamed, feeling the warmth of her skin. She giggled softly, still gazing down at the carpet. Then she quickly looked around toward the kitchen. My left hand deliberately moved from the collar on her neck and gently came to rest on her right breast.

‘Oh!’ She gasped quietly, startled. ‘Mr. Dav-I mean, Master, they’ll see! Don’t do that here!’ That would be all she needed, she thought frantically, and then checked behind her toward the kitchen again. She heard him chuckle quietly. No one was there. They were all still washing up. His hand, however, had not moved from where it had come to rest on her breast. Now it began squeezing gently.

‘Oh! Mr. Dav-Master! Please! They’ll see!’ Nikki pleaded with him in a hushed tone of voice, in spite of the warmth now spreading through her chest and between her legs. Then his hand moved slowly across to settle warmly and firmly onto her left breast. It squeezed, hard.

‘Oh!’ She whimpered softly between her teeth when I squeezed her breast again.

I checked the kitchen direction frequently, standing there rolling her stiff little stud nipple between my fingers and thumb. It lay engorged beneath the thin covering of her evening gown, beneath which she wore no bra.

‘Oh, Master! Don’t!’ Please?’ She pleaded with me quietly and emphatically, becoming seriously aroused with the excitement as well as his touching her.

My wants came first, I decided. This she had yet to learn. Slowly I released her nipple and breast from my grasp then dropped my hand to my side. I chuckled as she sighed heavily, obviously relieved that no one would catch her being touched now.

Nikki’s body felt flushed and hot. The others would be sure to know she had been doing something if they were to come in, she thought in panic. Thank goodness he’d stopped. But her breasts now felt cold from where the warmth of his hand had once been on them. Her nipples absolutely ached from his kneading them between his fingers and thumb.

‘Turn around so you can see when they come in,’ I said to her. She looked up at me suspiciously, her face flushed. I smiled. ‘Do it,’ I said quietly, commandingly.

Nikki didn’t trust him now at all, but the strength in his tone told her it was not a polite request. She knew he was having fun at her expense, and, in a way it was exciting and naughty, but it was too risky. Slowly she turned around to face the entranceway to the lounge then glanced up at his face. He was so handsome, she thought. When he smiled at her she felt weak in the knees. Such a warm smile, so strong, and it danced.

‘Oh!’ She gasped when my left hand came to rest gently in the small of her back as she stood watching the entranceway.

‘Master! Please!’ Nikki pleaded quietly.

I ignored her protests and began to lower my hand smoothly downward over her dress toward the top of her buttocks. The thin material of her gown felt cool as my hand slid over it and downward toward the firm curve of her behind.

‘Master! Please!’ Nikki begged him, but it wasn’t doing any good. He was intent upon having his way with her no matter what. A strange sensation of rich textured warmth then entered her mind and body. She felt so controlled, so in his power over her that she had willingly given him.

I cupped the weight of her left buttock and squeezed firmly.

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped.

My cock surged in answer to her soft cry of alarm. Then I moved my hand slowly over to her right buttock and weighed the firm flesh of her for a few seconds before squeezing it firmly, too.

‘Mast—!’ Nikki began to protest again, but he cut her off.

‘Be quiet!’ I snapped at her.

Nikki shut her mouth instantly and let out the remainder of her breath with a soft sigh; terrified that someone would come through the entranceway to the lounge at any moment. Her gaze never left the very corner around which they would come.

She blushed as his hand continued to move from one cheek of her behind to the other, lifting each one and squeezing it hard. It almost hurt, but not quite. It was, however, having an effect on her private person. She felt warm and quickly became aware of the familiar pooling of the sexual energies between her legs. Her breath trembled a little as she tried to control each exhalation.

My heart picked up the beat as I released her ass from my grip. Gently, I forced the knife-edge of my hand upward and between her buttocks as far as the thin material would allow.

‘Mas—!’ Nikki began to protest, but shut herself up instantly when he suddenly grasped a handful of her left cheek and squeezed very hard. Then suddenly, ‘Oww!’ She grimaced in pain. He then released his forceful grip and went back to cupping and weighing each cheek.

I was revelling in the absolute and utter control I had over her. My body was as hard as granite.

‘Remember what we said about reward and punishment?’ I said to her, squeezing her ass hard. She gasped, but nodded her head. ‘Your resistance is not pleasing. You will have to be punished when we’re next alone.’

‘Oww!’ Nikki gasped again when he squeezed her backside painfully with the word, punished. Her heart raced. The pulse throbbed in her temples while another part of her, the female part, throbbed in its own natural way at his dominant handling of her private person, almost in view of her sisters and mother, not to mention his own wife.

The warmth between her legs was getting warmer and the blush that had begun was now in full bloom, like the first red roses of spring. It crept determinedly upward over her face and neck. She felt hot and very bothered and prayed desperately that no one came into the lounge room.

The noise of dishes being washed and cutlery being moved around against the metal sink became her only moment-by-moment security.

‘Ohh!’ She groaned quietly as he squeezed her backside very hard again, but he followed the pain he’d caused her with smooth sliding actions of his hand that pressed gently, but as far as they could between her buttocks.

Her mind suddenly filled with visions of his hard living length and girth in her mouth as it had been on the Saturday before. Its shiny smooth helmet had both entranced her and enthralled her at the same time.

As if mesmerised by a Cobra in a basket she had stared at it several times when not in her mouth; its head had glistened and sparkled from her saliva. Then instinctively she squeezed her thighs tightly together as the rich taste of him flooded her memories, that very first taste. God, she thought. That first wonderful addictive taste of him was hers.

‘Turn around,’ she heard him say. Distracted and with her thoughts elsewhere she turned without thinking and faced the music stand.

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped when his hand came to rest on her lower belly. Quickly she glanced behind then at him, her eyes glowering, yet excited. He pressed a little lower.

‘Oh! Please, Master? No!” She pleaded, but he pressed a little lower still, bringing another quiet gasp from her lips. He was feeling the firm top of her mound, but the tautness of her dress prevented him pressing any lower.

Her senses spun from a mixture of fear and excitement both. His hand was almost there. He kept up a steady pressure just above the line of her pubic hair. She closed her eyes, praying none of the others would come into the lounge. She wished she wasn’t wearing that particular dress, and then he could have reached further downward, down there.

‘Ohh. ‘She sighed softly.

I knew it wasn’t a sigh of protest and grinned at her situation. Gently, she leaned her weight against the pressure of my hand. Then I knew it would be only seconds before we’d no longer be alone.

‘Go and sit down,’ I said quickly, quietly. She spun around instantly and walked casually to the nearest chair, sitting down and smoothing her hair. She looked gorgeous in the collar.

My body rocked and rolled beneath my trousers, wanting her. But I knew it would take all of my self-control to take her the way I wanted to, savouring the loss of her cherry slowly, deflowering her deliciously innocent Greek virginity at my leisure and pleasure until I had completed her as my first fully fledged non-virgin female slave.

Nikki breathed a deep sigh of relief as she settled deeply into the lounge chair only seconds before Athena and Apollonia came bouncing into the lounge. The room was darkened in light, compared to the brightness of the kitchen and she was glad. They would have seen her blushing for sure, otherwise. Her twin sisters sat down across from her and continued chatting without even looking her way, apart from a few quick smiles.

Another wave of relief washed over her from her head to her toes. Her fingers played with the small silver D-ring on the collar around her throat. It was meant for a leading leash and she knew it, had pictured it, being led and she, following obediently.

‘Oh, God,’ She sighed, closing her eyes. The memories of her pressing her lower belly against his firm hand were still fresh and alive in her sensory perception. Oh, God, she thought. I’m going to slip right off this chair if I don’t stop this.

When the sharp sound of her mother’s familiar voice brought her mind and senses back to the reality of the moment she looked up, still very hot and bothered. And now he was going to punish her, she remembered with a flush of excitement and dread. Oh, God. How am I going to make it through the evening without needing to go to the bathroom? She feared.

‘Oh!’ She gasped quietly, startled. His hand gently rested upon her shoulder in passing. He was staring directly into her eyes. Quickly she checked her sisters, but they were still engaged in their own animated discussion. Her gaze quickly went back up to his. She could smell his warm sweet breath.

‘No touching,’ I said seriously to her. Her eyes widened and I grinned, wondering if she wondered if her new master could actually read her mind. Even in the dim lighting I could see that she was blushing.