The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

Mc md mf ds

Overview: It had begun because of cigarettes. John Davis had gone to a hypnotherapist and that had been that. He had not looked back since that day, and, he hadn’t smoked, either. The simple and natural power of one human mind over another had been amazing. Once he learned how to do it, he had amazed himself.

He had also amazed her, Nicola, or Nikki, as he called her. She was a virgin, although he didn’t know at first. She was his young Greek housekeeper and hew wanted to make a slave out of her.

And then there was her sisters, her twenty-year-old twin sisters, Athena and Appolonia, and who most probably were also virgins, too. He would train them in exactly the same way.

He began to want more out of life, and with hypnosis, he finally took what he wanted, when and where he wanted it, and exactly how he wanted to.

The three sisters didn’t know it at the beginning but they never stood a chance against a natural male with a mission and his mission, right from the beginning had been the three cherries belonging only to the three beautiful Greek virgins.

* * *

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

CHAPTER 1

On Friday I had visited the hypnotherapist to help me give away smoking. Now it was Monday. I hadn’t smoked since before visiting him; not only that, but I couldn’t for the life of me remember what happened, after he had me focus on a spot on the ceiling, and then begin to count down from one hundred. I think the number ninety-one was the last thing I remembered.

I was amazed that it had actually worked. I’d always thought that hypnosis was all rubbish for deluded minds to play games with, when interacting with other deluded people of like nature. Now, I did not think that. Now, I believed that hypnosis, in the hands of someone who knew how to use it, was a very interesting thing indeed. In fact, I even thought of sending Lauren, my wife, to him to improve her attitude.

I went to the library and took out all the books I could find on hypnosis and hypnotherapy–thirteen in all.

For the rest of the week, it was after midnight before I fell into bed exhausted, with visions of marks falling under my hypnotic power, one after the other. By the time Saturday morning came around, I had read them all, some twice, especially the ones with pictures. I was anxious to try it out on someone and began to think of potential marks, while I made myself breakfast and ate it.

Thoughts of the covertness and moral ethics involved crossed my mind, not to mention the legality of it all, or rather, the illegality of it all. But I brushed them aside in my excitement to see if I could actually do it. The way I looked at it, if I followed the directions in the books I’d read, then it should be a piece of cake. After all, it had worked with me. It was all a matter of preparing someone for hypnosis, with or without them being aware of it being done. That was the way I saw it. Now all I had to do was to find someone, and then, with or without his or her permission, I would prepare them and then do it.

I decided to begin with playing it safe and obtain permission first, just to make sure I was doing everything properly. I had someone in mind by the time I’d done the breakfast dishes. She was the daughter of a friend of my wife’s who came to clean the house each Saturday afternoon while my wife was at her tennis club. She usually stayed there until after five. Usually, I was fishing until later than that. The daughter’s name was Nikki. She was Greek, she was eighteen years of age, and, she was utterly beautiful.

She arrived promptly at midday. By that time my excitement had built to an almost fevered pitch. I’d had several erections come and go throughout the morning, while visions of my success filled my imagination and charged my body with adrenaline. They were sensations that I hadn’t felt since I was a teenager.

‘Hi, Mr Davis!’ Nicki bubbled, as he let her in the front door. She liked Mr Davis, although she never saw him much. His wife told her that he was always out fishing on a Saturday, whenever she called. His wife was nice, too.

‘Beautiful day, isn’t it?’

‘You bet, Nicki,’ I replied, anxious to begin my preparation of her. ‘Too nice to be indoors working. We should all be down at the beach somewhere, just relaxing and letting the cool sea water drain away all of our tension, take it all back down into the peaceful deep blue sea.’

‘Sounds wonderful,’ Nicki answered, heading for the closet to get out the vacuum cleaner to begin her chores. He was right about that, she thought. All she wanted to do was get the cleaning done before it got too hot.

I went into the lounge then, waiting until she had finished vacuuming the house. By that time she should be a little tired, I figured. After all, it was a hot afternoon, and the middle of our summer. I waited until I heard her packing away the vacuum cleaner back into the closet. When I heard her bang the mop and bucket against the door getting it out, I went to her with a tall cool drink.

‘Thought you might like this,’ I said with a smile, handing her the cool glass. She grinned gratefully and took the glass from me. Then she held it against her forehead and moved it back and forth a few times. Her forehead was covered with a light sheen of perspiration from her vacuuming efforts and the heat inside the house, even with the windows open. Then she upended the glass, drank the lot and handed it back to me.

‘That was great!’ Nicki said with a smile. ‘I really needed that.’ She could feel her body cooling down slightly from the inside out.

‘Why don’t you take a little break for a while?’ I suggested. ‘You’ve got all afternoon, unless you have to go somewhere? You’ve only got the mopping and dusting still to do. She looked at me evenly for a few moments, not suspiciously. She would never figure me for doing anything illicit. I was just the man she cleaned house for, with the friendly wife. Then she smiled.

‘I’d love to,’ Nicki said. ‘But I’d better keep moving, or I just might stop permanently and get nothing finished. It’s so hot!’ It was too soon for a break, she thought, but she would have loved one.

‘Okay,’ I said, smiling. ‘Just a suggestion I thought you might like to kick around, while you mop the floors of each room in this heat. Might make you feel a bit cooler, while you push that heavy mop up and down the floors, if your mind thought about putting your feet up, just resting through the hottest part of the afternoon. Would you like another drink to cool you down from the inside?’

I was excited. I really wanted to see if I could do it.

‘No, thanks,’ Nicki smiled gratefully, knowing she could easily down another two of those beautiful cool drinks. ‘I’d better keep moving. If I slow down for too long in this heat I might really want to stop altogether.’

She laughed, and then headed for the laundry to fill the bucket with hot water.

I walked back into the lounge and sat down to plan my next move. So far so good. I’d planted the seed, at least. It was so hot, she must be thinking about my waking suggestions a little bit, at least.

After about an hour, Nicki came back into the lounge room, where he sat reading a book. She sat down opposite him on a single chair and collapsed with a sigh, glad to finally be able to sit for a bit.

‘Thought I’d take that break you talked about,’ Nicki said with a sigh, sprawling down deeply into the comfortable chair. ‘I’ve only got the dusting to do now. That won’t take me long. I just wanted to get the heavy stuff done first.’

‘Smart girl,’ I smiled at her. ‘Would you like another long cool drink?’

‘Great!’ Nicki said. ‘I’ll just vegetate here for a few minutes, before I do the dusting, if that’s all right with you?’

She let out a long sigh, feeling her body relax like a balloon deflating.

‘Sure,’ I answered, getting up to fetch her drink. ‘Put your feet up and chill out for a while. It’s so hot. Just imagine you’re somewhere nice and cool, cold even, like a cold room.’

‘I used to work in one of those at the supermarket,’ Nicki said to his back, watching him head for the kitchen. Then she pictured the cold room at the deli. God, what she wouldn’t give to be able to nap out inside there for a while and catch a few winks?

‘You look so tired and relaxed,’ I said to her, when I came back into the lounge and handed her the glass. ‘This should cool you down and relax you even more.’

I watched her struggle a bit to open her eyes. She must have been somewhere else in her imagination. She smiled and took the glass, downing half the contents in one go. Then she sighed again and licked her lips, and what lovely lips they were.

She wore a light cotton halter-top and cut-off denim shorts. They were loose around the upper thighs. When she’d first collapsed into the chair, her knees had been tightly together. Now they were relaxed and slightly parted.

By the time I’d settled back down myself and smiled at her, she’d finished the drink, and was placing the glass back down on the occasional table that separated us.

‘How was it?’ I grinned.

‘Mmmmm,’ Nicki murmured, and then added, ‘I feel cooler already.’ She did, too. All she felt like doing now was resting for a bit then back into it to finish her day’s work completely.

‘You look more relaxed than you did when you first sat down,’ I said to her. ‘In fact, twice as relaxed, I’d say.’

‘I feel it,’ Nicki answered, closing her eyes and sighing deeply. She felt as if her whole body was slowly shutting down, bit by bit. He was right. She felt much more relaxed than she had only a moment ago. Must be the heat, she thought, taking another long deep breath and exhaling it slowly.

I waited a few minutes more. Then I spoke again.

‘You know, it’s amazing what the power of your own mind can do,’ I said with a smile. Her eyes opened slowly and gradually focussed on my face.

‘I’ll bet you could really feel it before, when you were imagining you were in that cool room at the supermarket, as I was getting your drink. Would that be true?’

‘Yes,’ Nicki answered. ‘I could feel it, and you’re right. The mind is very powerful. Mine is, at any rate, I think.’ In fact, in thinking about it she knew exactly how strong her own mind was, especially when it came to giving up chocolate.

‘And I’m sure you have a very strong and powerful mind, too, Nicki,’ I went on. ‘I think I read somewhere that the Greeks have one of the most powerful subconscious minds of all races. Don’t know where I read that, but I remember it, because it made me think of you. You’re the only Greek I know.’

I laughed then and she laughed with me. I could see a little puffiness beginning to form under her eyes.

‘Really?’ Nicki said, a note of amazement in her voice. ‘I didn’t know that, but it’s probably true. Dad was very strong-minded, Mum says. And she’s no slouch, either,’ she finished with a knowing grin, suddenly aware of how heavy her eyes were feeling. She actually felt as if she could go off to sleep right then. It was so hot. She could feel her forehead and the heat on it.

‘I read somewhere, too, that a strong subconscious mind can easily override a weaker conscious mind, if it really wants to,’ I told her interestingly, trying a little bait.

‘How do you know if you’ve got a strong subconscious mind?’ Nicki asked him, curious. Her forehead had now stopped sweating. She was still wondering about that, when he answered her again.

‘Well,’ I began. ‘I guess it would be sort of like, when I suggested to you that you’d really like to take a break and chill out for a while, instead of working so hard in this heat. Your conscious mind wanted to get all the work finished. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes, I did,’ Nicki answered. ‘But only in the beginning. Then I changed my mind.’

‘Actually,’ I said, ‘you didn’t. Your subconscious mind changed your conscious mind for you, and, without you even knowing it, because chilling out here with a cool glass of drink seemed a better suggestion than slaving away in the heat of the house. It’s the natural nature of your subconscious mind to always follow for the deeper levels of relaxation, learning and pleasure. I read about it in a psyche book.’

Nicki looked at him for a few moments before answering. She felt heavy-lidded, and had to refocus several times, while he’d been speaking to her. But now she finally got it together enough to answer him lucidly.

‘That’s amazing,’ she said.

‘Yes, it is,’ I replied. ‘And the only reason you’re feeling so tired right now is because I suggested it to you. Your subconscious mind must have decided that letting go completely and being tired was better than being awake right now. So, now you’re feeling more and more tired by the second–more and more heavy in your eyes, as if they just want to close right down, all by themselves, and take time out for a little while, so your body and conscious mind can have a well-earned rest.’

‘Gee,’ Nicki said through a yawn. ‘I never realised my subconscious mind could take over and make me feel something I hadn’t felt, or wanted to feel before. I do feel really tired, now that you mention it.’ She couldn’t understand her fatigue. Every part of her body felt loose, limp and relaxed.

‘Yes, amazing, isn’t it?’ I said, driving the concept home. ‘Your subconscious mind will always go very strongly for the deeper levels of relaxation, learning and pleasure. That seems to be just the way subconscious minds work, in order to take care of us when we try to do too much consciously, without enough rest planned to happen. And you have been working hard in all this heat, isn’t that true?’

‘Mmmm,’ Nicki said slowly, with heavy blinking eyes. ‘It was hot in the house, especially mopping.’

‘Yes,’ I continued. ‘That’s right. So you can understand now, that if your subconscious mind wants to accept a suggestion it feels more like doing than your conscious mind does, your subconscious mind will win every time, because in the long run, it’s good for you.’

‘Mmm, I suppose so,’ Nicki said slowly. In reality she couldn’t care less about it right then. All she wanted to do was go to sleep.

‘And your subconscious mind does seem very strong, today, especially,’ I said. ‘Isn’t that true?’

‘Mmmm, seems so,’ Nicki answered slowly and tiredly. ‘I wasn’t this tired when I sat down.’ It was getting more and more difficult for her to grab onto and then focus on a single thought.

‘That’s because,’ I confirmed to her, ‘Your subconscious mind has been following my suggestions of how nice it would be, to just let go and relax, and chill out for a while, even though you hadn’t really planned on it. Isn’t that true, too?’

‘Yes,’ Nicki admitted. ‘I hadn’t planned on stopping, either, but I have now,’ she chuckled tiredly; it was almost too much effort to laugh. ‘I knew I shouldn’t have.’

‘Which means,’ I said, closing now and becoming more excited by the second. ‘That your subconscious mind will accept, follow, and then act upon each and every suggestion I give you, that’s of a highly beneficial nature to you by way of deeper relaxation, deeper learning, or deeper pleasure. That must be also true then, don’t you think?’

Nicki was having real trouble keeping her eyes open now, let alone being able to focus on his face or what he was saying to her.

‘I don’t know,’ she answered very wearily. ‘I suppose so.’

‘Nicki, listen to me carefully,’ I said, getting really excited now. I felt like a hunter closing on its prey for the final kill. ‘I’ll bet that if I suggested to your subconscious mind right now that within a few minutes you’d feel as if you were wide-awake, fresh and alert, because you’d have something new and fascinating to learn about yourself, it would follow it.’

‘Really?’ Nikki sighed, not interested in the slightest.

‘Yes. Then your subconscious mind would simply see to it and make you feel wide-awake, fresh and alert, when I counted to three and snapped my fingers. And even though your conscious mind would still be chilling out and relaxing, your subconscious mind would allow you to feel wide-awake, fresh and alert. Then you could join your conscious mind and rest a bit longer, until I wanted to suggest more things for you to learn. Then it would follow my suggestions to the letter again, and allow you to feel happy and willing to do each and every thing I suggested.’

‘Amazing,’ Nikki sighed, yawning.

‘It is. And without question and without doubt would you believe then that everything I suggested to you would happen, exactly as I suggested it will, so that you can benefit from the outcome in the manner you desire most? And that’s what you want, anyway, to benefit from all of my suggestions, so you can feel good about yourself, without feeling guilty. Isn’t that true?’

Nicki felt her head nod slowly from where it had fallen to her chest. Her breathing was deep and peaceful. Her arms hung limp and loose on the chair beside her, and her thighs had fallen wider apart. It was too much. Everything he was saying was just too much to take in.

‘Good,’ I said. ‘One… two… three!’

I watched. Nothing happened for a few seconds. Then her eyes slowly opened and she took a deep breath. She stretched long and loud, with a groan. When she stopped doing that she looked at me. Her eyes were a little tinged with lacrimation, but becoming whiter by the second. Then she smiled.

‘How do you feel?’ I asked with a smile.

‘As if I’ve just woken up from a long sleep,’ Nicki smiled. ‘If I listened to you long enough, your voice would put anyone to sleep.’

She just couldn’t believe it; a moment ago she was dead to the world, believing nothing on planet earth would have caused her to rouse.

‘Are you saying I’ve got a boring voice?’ I grinned at her.

‘No,’ Nicki grinned back at him, feeling more awake by the second.

‘See how strong your subconscious mind is?’ I said. ‘A few moments ago you were dead to the world and ready for sleep. Now you feel relaxed and fresh and alert, simply because I suggested you would. Your subconscious mind just made it happen, even though you probably didn’t want to feel awake. Isn’t that true?’

Nicki laughed. Her breasts shook a little. She was actually amazed to think her subconscious mind was as strong as that.

‘You’re right,’ she said. ‘While I was listening to you I was betting that my conscious mind was stronger, because I wanted to stay like that and go to sleep. I was feeling so tired, but now I don’t.’

‘See what I mean?’ I pointed out. ‘Your subconscious mind will do whatever I tell it to, if it means you’ll benefit from my suggestions by always going to the deeper levels of relaxation, learning or pleasure, and learning more and more about yourself as you do so. Can you see that?’For the first time then I saw a hint of suspicion in her eyes when she smiled back at me.

‘Well,’ Nicki said, dropping her gaze from his for a second, ‘I do feel awake now. I didn’t want to, but I do.’

She wasn’t really sure that she trusted Mr Davis. His wife wasn’t there. He was quite good looking, though, in a mature sort of way.

‘We can test the strength of your subconscious mind, if you like,’ I put to her, leading her into acceptance.

‘How do you mean?’ Nicki asked, a little more suspicious now. She wasn’t quite sure what he was talking about. Surely he wasn’t going to come on to her? Her mum and Mr Davis’s wife were friends?

‘Well,’ I began, ‘I could suggest something to your subconscious mind that it might like to experience a deeper level of, even though your conscious mind might not want to right now. Then you’d be able to see that the more your conscious mind tried to resist the suggestion, the more your subconscious mind would make you feel like following it to the letter, until it was done. Want to try and learn a bit about the strength of your own subconscious mind, Nicki?’

Nikki held his seemingly sincere gaze for almost thirty seconds before answering.

‘Okay,’ Nicki smiled, the suspicion still there. What harm could it do? She thought. It was broad daylight and they were in the middle of an open lounge. Also, he was her boss, in a way.

‘Good,’ I said, trying mentally to still my thumping heart. ‘Now, I think your subconscious mind would find it much, much cooler, and a lot more relaxing, if you were to stand up now and take off all your clothes. That way, the refreshing air can drift around your body and cool you down quickly and revitalise you, knowing the more you try not to take them off, the more you will. The more you try to resist your subconscious mind, the more you’ll do exactly what it’s making you feel like doing. Try to resist your own mind now, and find that you can’t. Try and find you simply can’t. Strip naked now.’

Nikki’s eyebrows had shot up and now felt fixed and frozen high on her forehead, where they had leapt to when he’d told her to remove her clothes. She knew also that her mouth had also dropped open. Her vague, but growing suspicions had been confirmed. But she wasn’t moving, wasn’t saying anything, just staring at him, her eyes as wide as a skittish chestnut mare.

‘Try and not take off all your clothes to really cool off, Nicki,’ I pushed home, ‘and see that you can’t, and that you will, and quickly now, too, before you lose all the cool air.’

Nicki remained frozen in the chair. She just couldn’t believe what he had said. Her face seemed frozen as well. Then suddenly she got the shock of her life. Slowly her hands came up and took a light hold of the tank top T-shirt she was wearing, but they didn’t attempt to lift it. They just remained there. She just couldn’t believe it. She didn’t do that? She panicked. Did she?

‘No,’ she said quietly, but definitely, holding his gaze in hers, yet her hands didn’t move either way.

‘Yes,’ I smiled confidently. ‘Why fight your own subconscious mind? You know that’s exactly what you feel like doing. Why delay the pleasure any longer when you can stand up now, take them all off, and then let that cool breezy air drift all around your body and really cool you down? You know you have a very powerful subconscious mind, and you know you’re already feeling like standing up and taking off your clothes, without feeling embarrassed or guilty, so you can feel really cool.’

I watched and I waited. My heart thumped in my chest. My pulse beat a tune in my temples, but I forced myself to remain calm. I also had the hardest erection I’d felt inside my pants for a long time.

Unbelievingly, Nicki felt her fingers grip the material of her T-shirt. Then they relaxed. They tensed again, and then they relaxed. They gripped it again, and then they relaxed again.Then they moved, upward, but her eyes never left his when, to her horror and embarrassment, her hands finally and slowly drew the flimsy T-shirt up and over her head. She dropped it on the floor beside her chair. Her breasts and their erect dark nipples and firm teenage flesh stood stiff and proud. She was shocked out of her mind, not believing that she’d just done what she’d done. But she hadn’t done it? She asked herself furiously, had she?

‘Strip fully nude, Nikki,’ I told her. ‘Try hard not to and see that you will.’

‘No, Mr Davis!’ Nicki said emphatically, panicking. ‘Mr Davis, I can’t!’

‘Yes,’ I said quietly, confidently, ‘you can, simply because that’s what you really feel like doing right now. Isn’t that true?’

‘No, Mr Davis!’ Nicki answered defiantly, but quietly, ‘It isn’t!’ She was getting angry. She hadn’t done it, but she had. She didn’t, but she did. What? She asked herself angrily, was going on? No, she wouldn’t for anything. She just wouldn’t. She couldn’t.

‘Yes,’ I said quietly back to her, ‘it is. And the feeling to stand up now and take off all your clothes is getting stronger by the second. You can feel that. And in a second or two, you’ll do just that.’

‘No!’ Nicki said defiantly. ‘Mr Davis, I can’t! Don’t do this, please! I can’t!’

But she realised then that she wanted to, even though she was not going to let herself. Then she wondered why she wanted to and remembered what he said; that her subconscious mind was stronger than her conscious mind, and it was now overriding it with that superior strength, no matter what she wanted.

‘I’m not the one doing it, Nicki. You are,’ I answered calmly. ‘And yes, you can, and, you will.’

Nicki realised he was right. She was the one doing it, but she wasn’t–not really. But she was. Her anger and panic grew by the second. Then she shocked herself well and truly by moving. She couldn’t believe it. She was actually moving, and without her own consent to do so. She was already rising slowly from the chair before he’d finished speaking. Her glowering, angry eyes never left his. She stood staring down at him sitting in his chair. Her nipples and firm breasts quivered, as each angry breath shook in her throat with each exhalation.

‘No, Mr Davis!’ Nicki insisted defiantly, and then died inside, when her fingers moved slowly for the button of her denim cut-off shorts. She tried to stop them. They hesitated, but then continued, as if on a silent determined mission.

‘Don’t tell me,’ I said gently. ‘And don’t get angry with me. It’s your powerful subconscious mind you’re talking to and dealing with, not me.’

‘No!’ Nicki denied again when her fingers released the button.

‘No!’But her left hand took hold of the zipper and slowly began to slowly slide it downwards, while her other hand held the material of her shorts. She could not believe what she was doing, stripping off her clothes in front of her mother’s friend’s husband. Her embarrassment was felt from the top of her head to the tip of her toes, but still she kept doing that which she didn’t want to do.

‘You’re the one doing it,’ I smiled victorious. ‘Not me.’

Nicki watched in horror. He dropped his gaze from hers and watched her hands. Her zipper hand reached the bottom. Her fingers had released it. That hand then relaxed and hung limply by her side, while the other hand trembled, holding the open front of her shorts between her fingers. She could see him waiting. Strangely, she watched and she waited with him, angry and frustrated, a little frightened for the first time. Her defiant gaze bored holes in his head, and then it happened. The fingers belonging to the hand that held the shorts let go. Her Denim shorts fell in a tiny heap around her ankles.

‘Ohh!’ Nikki gasped, terrified. She could have died. She wanted to cover herself, but she didn’t. She couldn’t. She felt hot and bothered from top to bottom with shame and embarrassment, but was glad she’d decided to wear those particular panties. She wondered then if he’d noticed her dark bush beneath the sheer underwear. Of course he did, she reminded herself. He wasn’t blind.

Slowly I let my gaze move upward from the shorts around her ankles, up over her shins and knees, up over her shapely thighs, up until it rested on her blue panties. My cock flexed wildly inside my pants at what I saw. The front of her panties was puffed, filled with the dark bushy pubic carpet that lay beneath the flimsy material of her dainty underwear. My cock flexed strongly again.

‘No!’ Nicki said defiantly. ‘Mr Davis! Please!’ But still she felt her fingers wanting to do something she did not want to for anything in the world. For the life of her she didn’t seem to have any control over her own body. She couldn’t believe it, and was absolutely dying of shame and embarrassment.

I raised my gaze to hers. Nicki stared bloody murder back down at me.

‘The sooner they’re off, the sooner you’ll be as cool, as if you were in a cold room at the supermarket,’ I said.

‘No!’ Nicki snapped angrily. ‘Mr Davis, I can’t. I can’t!’

But again she felt her fingers twitching, as if readying to do exactly as he said. She tried and tried to force them to cover herself, but they just would not obey her. Then she nearly died when her fingers suddenly began to tremble.

‘Yes,’ I grinned up at her, ‘See? You can, and you will. Strip totally nude for me, now.’

Nicki was dying on her feet. She begged the earth silently to just open and swallow her up, but her hands still moved slowly to her waist, anyway. Then her thumbs hooked under each side of the waistband and hesitated. Her mind screamed at her to run out of the house, even if she was topless and in her underwear, but her body did not move a muscle, other than the way he had told it to move.

Her heart thumped. Her temples beat a throbbing staccato pulse in her forehead that she felt all the way down to her groin.

To her undying shame she then became aware that she was becoming very wet. She forced that thought from her mind. It wasn’t her, she figured, but wondered at the same time. It wasn’t, was it? She asked herself frantically. Ripples of heat and tingling were running up over her lower belly and deeply between her buttocks. She felt her cheeks clench and then flex. It gave her a strong sensual sensation. She felt herself juicing like she did whenever she masturbated in her bed.

‘Mr Davis!’ Nicki begged him. ‘Please! I can’t! I’m a… I’m a… I can’t! Please, Mr Davis? Don’t make me!’

The idea of accepting exactly what was happening made me harder. My eyes glued themselves to her hidden Greek pussy. Her tone had taken on a pleading, begging note, as if I could control what she was doing, and not her. It seemed as if she believed she was helpless before the suggestions I’d given her. That their fulfilment would be a happening reality, with me being the only one who could stop it from happening?

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and back again, rocking gently from side to side. Her fingers and thumbs continued to tense and relax, while they lightly gripped the waistband of her underwear. A power, I concluded confidently and amazed. Nicki believed I had a power over her that she couldn’t overcome. It was amazing.

‘Nicki,’ I said. ‘Do you believe that what I have suggested to your subconscious mind you’ll do, whether you want to or not, simply because I suggested it?’

‘Please, Mr Davis! Yes! Don’t make me do it! Please?’ Nicki pleaded. She felt desperate. Her mind felt so hot and bothered, and so did her body from head to toe. She couldn’t pull her panties down? She couldn’t in front of him?

‘And do you believe that only I can stop your subconscious mind from making you do something you don’t want to do consciously?’ I asked, probing her momentary belief system.

‘Oh, Mr Davis! Please?’ Nicki begged. ‘Yes! But don’t make me! Please?’

‘But you do want to follow that suggestion, don’t you, Nicki?’ I said. ‘Be honest, or I can’t help you.’

‘Mr Davis, please? Yes! You know I do! That’s why I’m down to my knickers! Please?’ Nicki was pleading, and she knew it. And she was embarrassed to the very core of her for having to admit it to him. Ashamed, she knew that she did want to follow that suggestion; only she didn’t want to tell him to his face.

I was completely amazed. I had no idea that a person’s belief system could be so powerful when used against them. And I was so hard.

‘Mr Davis, please!’ Nicki wailed, when her fingers tensed and began to drag her underwear slowly downwards. Her gaze lowered to see the top of her glossy dark curls being revealed to the man. Oh, God, she cried silently. Her face flushed from shame and embarrassment. Her buttocks clenched and unclenched several times. Strong radiating pulses of raw sexuality were firing and torching upward from between her thighs.

I allowed her to suffer, at least until I could glimpse the top of her bushy black Greek carpet. Then I decided to put her out of her misery, but only for the moment.

‘Okay,’ I said. Then I looked up over her gorgeous breasts and into her large tear-filled eyes that silently pleaded with me to rescue herself from herself. ‘I think your subconscious mind would find it less stressing to your conscious mind, if it could make you feel relieved by having your hands and fingers release your panties now. Then sit down to relax for a while again,’ then I added, ‘But with your thighs parted.’

‘Mr Davis! Please?’ Nicki begged, her relief evaporating as fast as it had arrived when he’d said about the position of her knees. She was going to die of shame. She knew it. She just knew it.

‘Would you rather be standing there buck naked?’ I suggested.

‘No!’ Nicki snapped, pouting. Her hands slowly moved away from her knickers. She sighed, deeply relieved, then slowly sat down, but she watched her knees suspiciously. Her gaze darted quickly from one to the other and back again. To her horror they slowly began to move apart, jerkily.

Oh, God, she cried inside. Then she watched astounded and embarrassed as they moved even wider apart, until each calf pressed firmly against the edge of the chair.

She closed her eyes with raw shame, and blushed, feeling the tears of humiliation and embarrassment in her eyes overflow and run down her cheeks. When she looked up she saw his gaze riveted on the very centre of her hidden black furry nest. She could have died right then and there and closed her eyes in defeat.

I was still amazed. My mind raced in forward planning, not really sure how to take advantage of the opportunity, but sure I was going to, somehow. I could see she was beginning to relax, although still visibly upset at having no control over the situation, whatsoever.

‘See how much better you feel now?’ I said with a grin. ‘You were right; your subconscious mind is definitely following each and every suggestion I’m giving you, and, very strongly, too, wouldn’t you say?’

Nikki’s eyes opened, but she did not look at him. She knew he was right, though. She did feel a little better, not much, but a little. If only her legs were not so damn far apart, she thought. She felt like the sluttiest of wanton sluts in front of him, like a real harlot, a common tart of the highest order. She sighed, defeated.

‘Yes,’ she said quietly, then added, ‘Mr Davis, may I close my legs, please?’

‘Yes,’ I said, not really knowing why. ‘You may.’

Nicki’s knees clamped hesitatingly together. Her lungs filled with cool air and she sighed, relaxing a little. Then her gaze found his. It was different somehow.

He smiled at her. She recalled the strange feelings she’d had when he’d said she could close her knees. She felt like she was his slave or something. Then to her horror, in thinking that particular thought, she felt herself moisten, instantly and strongly.

I hardened even more as I watched her. My body flexed strongly again.

‘I told you that Greeks have the most powerful subconscious mind of all the races,’ I smiled at her.

‘Mr Davis,’ Nicki said quietly. ‘That was really embarrassing for me.’ And she wasn’t kidding. She was so relieved it was all over now, so relieved. ‘Thank you, God,’ she prayed. ‘Thank you.’

I noticed Nicki seemed to have completely forgotten that her gorgeous tits were bare. She had made no attempt to cover them at all. Her arms lay loose and limp, hands resting on her thighs. When she did become aware of where my gaze was directed she looked quickly down at herself and gasped, but still her hands remained where they were.

‘Mr Davis! Please?’ Nicki pleaded. She indicated with her eyes that she be allowed to get dressed.

‘You have lovely breasts,’ was all I said.

‘Mr Davis! Please?’ She pleaded again, and then blushed bright red from the neck up, as if wearing a scarlet necktie all of a sudden. Her nipples felt as if they were elongating in his gaze. Her buttocks heated again. Her junction rippled in the same strong manner.

I sat back and relaxed with a grin and a sigh. This was going better than I had ever dreamed it would. Winners are grinners, I thought victoriously, so I grinned at her in her distress.

‘So you realise now, Nicki, that your subconscious mind will allow you to follow any suggestion I give it, no matter what it might happen to be?’ I cemented into her belief system, checking it at the same time. She didn’t look at me. When she did answer, after a few long seconds, I was happy.

‘Yes,’ Nikki answered quietly. Her face and eyes lowered towards her breasts. He was right, and she knew it.

‘Why do you think it’s so?’ I probed, enjoying the fruits of my labour.

She didn’t answer for about thirty seconds. I could almost see the wheels turning, while her mind reached back for anything that might make a sensible answer out of the question in her mind, anything other than she wanted to.

‘Because… Because Greeks have… They have… strong minds,’ Nicki murmured hesitantly. ‘And, I’m… Greek.’ It was the only thing that came to her mind that made any sort of sense. Nothing made any sense anyway.

‘And proud of it,’ I ended for her.

‘I was,’ Nikki pouted, absolutely angry and disappointed with herself. Another part of her was not disappointed, however, and ashamedly, she was aware of that fact.

I smiled at her when she looked up, and drew just the slightest of smiles from her as well. We just sat there then, me looking at her breasts and her eyes, while she looked everywhere and anywhere, but at me.

‘Your subconscious mind can not only make you do things,’ I said.

‘What do you mean?’ Nicki asked after a few seconds, then finally looking directly and suspiciously at him. Her mind sensed it should panic, but she waited.

‘Well, it can make you say things, too, like in telling the truth,’ I told her.

Almost instantly she blushed again, only more so and more quickly. My cock went bone rigid immediately in response to her reaction. She could have reached up at any time and covered her breasts, but still she had not. I became curious.

‘You know why you haven’t covered your breasts with your hands, Nicki, don’t you?’ I stated confidently, then added, ‘and you know your strong subconscious Greek mind will make you tell me the truth when you answer, don’t you?’

Nicki’s gaze dropped to her breasts and hands instantly. Her arms and fingers tensed, but didn’t move to cover her breasts. After a few seconds she replied. Yes, she knew, but she didn’t want to admit it, even to herself.

‘Yes,’ Nicki answered softly, but added nothing more. What else could she say? Plenty, she thought. But she wasn’t going to. She couldn’t. She would die.

‘Well?’ I asked, after waiting patiently.

She squirmed in the chair and looked around the room before finally answering. My little heart soared and my cock hardened and flexed powerfully once more when she did

‘Because,’ Nicki began hesitantly. ‘Because you haven’t… you haven’t told me I can.’ And in saying that she became aware of a very strange sensation. It wasn’t bad, but it was strange, and strong, very strong. She felt like owned goods all of a sudden, like chattel. And shocking her truly, she was aware that the feelings and sensations did not feel all that bad. In fact, they felt good.

God, I’m in heaven, I thought. She had completely accepted the suggestions into her conscious belief system that I controlled her mind and actions. Her answer was the truth, according to the best of her momentary belief system.

‘That’s right,’ was all I could think of to say right then, wondering when it actually had been that I had hypnotised her. I wanted to bottle the technique and make a fortune. ‘You may put your top back on now and cover your breasts,’ I said, not really knowing why. Maybe I wanted to enjoy my assumed power over her mind?

Nicki felt the relief rush from her head to her toes. She quickly reached for her T-shirt and slipped it down over her head. She took a deep breath and sighed, then visibly relaxed. Her gaze met his. She felt a glimmer of confidence return, as well as her growing defiance.

‘So,’ I said, with a sigh and a smile. ‘What do you think of that demonstration of the power of your own mind, Nicki?’ Then added, ‘Knowing you can only tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.’

Nicki stared at him hard for many seconds before answering. When she did, she felt the defiance and strength back in her eyes. Nevertheless, she knew the words she would say when she answered.

‘It works because… because…’ she began, then found the truth with a small defeated sigh. ‘Because you can somehow… you can somehow control my… my subconscious mind and… and make me,’ she finished, hanging her head low.

I smiled softly, hardening even more so, if that was possible. But I didn’t want to appear as if I was gloating over the truth of what she believed.

‘Seems that way, doesn’t it?’ I confirmed to her mind.

‘Yes,’ Nicki replied after a few seconds, but she didn’t look at him. Then she asked,

‘Why are you doing this to me, Mr Davis?’ She was determined to meet his gaze head on, with defiance and strength, but it was faltering.

I looked at her directly and replied.

‘Because I can, can’t I, Nicki?’

Nicki’s spirit blazed immediately, knowing he was right, and hating herself for it. She held his gaze for long moments before finally answering with a defeated sigh.

‘Yes,’ she said evenly. Again that strange, not uncomfortable feeling of being someone’s property, to do with, as they liked, washed over her, and, it was not unpleasant.

‘That’s right, I cemented. ‘I can. And that means I can do anything I want with you, if I really want to. Doesn’t it?’

A full minute passed this time before Nicki felt like answering him, but her gaze did not leave his the entire time.

‘Yes,’ she said. ‘I guess so.’ But in reality, she knew so.

‘That’s right,’ I cemented again. ‘How does it feel to be my slave?’

Nicki’s eyebrows arched almost to the top of her forehead. Her mouth dropped open, but her eyes, her eyes just hardened with her answer.

‘Your… slave? Your slave?’ She repeated. ‘I’m not your slave!’

‘Aren’t you?’ I asked, then said forcefully, ‘Strip off completely, now, right now. Do it now, and be quick!’

‘No! Mr Davis! Please?’ Nicki heard herself beg quickly, but her hands and fingers were already reaching for her T-shirt again. ‘Please? Don’t do this. Don’t, Mr Davis. Don’t! Please!’ She begged him.

Her mind panicked and raced with a barrage of chaotic thoughts that rushed everywhere and nowhere at the same time, only accomplishing just as much ado about nothing. Her top already covered her face and was on the way up over her head.

‘Pull your top back down. Don’t strip,’ I commanded her.

Nicki’s hands froze, and then slowly pulled her T-shirt back down. It hugged her breasts once more. She sighed and hung her head, feeling defeated. Defeated by herself, her own mind, and by him, somehow.

‘So,’ I said, ‘what are you?’ I could see the inner turmoil going on between both her minds. What she had seen and what she believed, along with what made sense to her, and was proof of the seeming limitless power she believed I now somehow had over her.‘And when you do finally answer,’ I said, ‘you’ll look me right in the eye and say it with feeling. You hear me? With feeling, knowing you really believe the truth of what you’re saying, because you know you can’t lie now.’

Another full minute passed silently in the lounge, while Nikki watched his gaze drill holes in her crotch. She could feel the intense heat there, ashamed in knowing, she, realised, that she was juicing again, and, very strongly this time. Oh, God, she worried. Silently, she felt the frowns come and go on her forehead. Her chin remained downcast to her chest, while she thought.

‘What are you?’ I prompted. I was eager to exercise my control over another human being, and a stunning one at that.

‘Your… your slave,’ Nicki answered, then slowly raised her head; her face directly aimed at his. She breathed quietly while holding his gaze, then dropped hers to her lap.

I lowered my eyes and feasted in my imagination; my cock was preparing to riot inside my trousers and go on a spending spree, to shop ‘til it dropped without me.

‘Again,’ I said strongly, feeling the power of absolute control surge through my hardened loins.

‘Your… slave,’ Nicki repeated quietly, looking up briefly at him when she said it. But then she dropped her gaze again, after she’d done so. The words seemed to be coming more easily, not much, but a bit. Again she puzzled over that feeling of being someone’s owned goods, of being someone’s property, their chattel.

It overwhelmed her with feelings and sensations that she did not find unpleasant. In fact, she squirmed a little in the chair, as she felt the liquid heat draining through to settle between her already overheated buttocks.

‘Again,’ I insisted, revelling in being the master of my own universe, and hers.

‘Your slave,’ Nicki repeated a little more firmly, beginning to feel absolutely sexual at being forced to say it against her will. But was it against her will? She wondered.

‘Say it in full,’ I pressed. ‘You are my slave.’

Nicki’s eyes glared at him. Her buttocks flexed and her female core beneath her dark pubic matting tingled unexpectedly. It happened in such a way, so as to almost take her breath away. The feeling sent shock waves of ripples throughout her vagina.

‘I… I am your… slave,’ she said.

‘Again, with feeling,’ I said strongly.

‘Mr Davis! Please?’ Nicki pleaded. Her hormones raced right away from their owner. She could feel it as a happening reality, right there in front of her mother’s friend’s husband.

I said nothing. I just sat there and looked at her, waiting. My balls were fit to burst. Then she sighed.

‘I am your… slave,’ Nicki said, but this time, without the defiance. There seemed only acceptance now. She felt strange, very strange, and well and truly embarrassed, but it was a nice type of strange, a nice type of embarrassment.

‘Again,’ I said, not as commandingly.

‘I am your slave,’ Nicki said, feeling a little more comfortable with the words and not really knowing why. She felt as if something inside had been set free, but she had no idea what that something might be.

‘Again,’ I said.

‘I am your slave,’ Nicki said, this time feeling something almost akin to pride. She could not believe it. Yes, pride, she thought, shocked. She could not believe it.

‘You are my Greek slave,’ I said.

‘I am your… your Greek… slave,’ Nicki said, again feeling that strange sense of pride that made her feel good without feeling guilty.

‘Again,’ I said. ‘And look at me each and every time you say it.’

‘I am your… Greek slave,’ Nicki heard herself say. And again that feeling was there, although she had no idea what she should be proud of.

‘Say it as you believe it the truth you believe it to be, or call yourself a liar to yourself,’ I said, putting her to pass her own test.After a minute or two of clearly seeming to think about my statement, she answered softly.

‘I am your Greek slave, Mr Davis,’ Nicki heard herself say, knowing she actually sounded as if she truly meant it.

‘You really meant that one, didn’t you, Nicki?’ I probed.

After another long pause, Nicki looked up at him, the defiance, but not the strength, now felt gone from her gaze. She felt as if she had found a new strength, a different strength, but from where had it come? From where did she get it? She puzzled truly. She had never imagined feeling like this in her life.

‘Yes, Mr Davis,’ Nicki answered. ‘I do.’ Then she sighed and relaxed back more deeply into the chair, somehow feeling as if, now, everything was going to be all right.

‘In fact, Nicki,’ I went on, ‘you are my proud Greek slave. Isn’t that the real truth of the matter, now that you’ve come to accept your own belief in the fact?’

Nicki’s eyes had not left his while he’d been speaking.

‘Yes,’ she said without much delay. She knew it was true. It was true.

‘What are you?’ I asked, holding her eyes in mine.

‘Your proud Greek slave,’ Nicki replied, then internalised that truth now as her own.

‘In full, Nicki, with feeling,’ I insisted, feeling that surge of power, of control once again. It was like an injection of adrenaline, straight into my cock.

Nicki took a deep breath and looked at him. He smiled at her in return.

‘I am your proud Greek slave, Mr Davis,’ Nicki heard herself say, evenly and truthfully.

‘And how do you truthfully feel about that fact, Nicki?’ I asked, enjoying life, as I had never been able to do before.Long minutes passed, while we simply sat opposite each other and held each other’s gaze. No defiance or anger passed between us, or showed in her expression.

We just looked at one another, while she came to grips with and discovered her own truthful answer. I smiled at her once or twice. She tentatively returned my smile each time.

‘Good,’ Nicki finally heard herself quietly reply, and she did. She didn’t know why, but she did, and, for some inexplicable reason, she didn’t feel guilty or ashamed or embarrassed any longer. She just felt good.

‘Do you really believe that truth as you believe it to be, Nicki, knowing you couldn’t lie to me now, even if you really wanted to?’

‘Yes, Mr Davis,’ Nicki answered almost immediately. ‘I do,’ because she knew she did believe it. She just did, now.

I smiled at her. She returned my smile. It was then that I knew I had won. Through the use of hypnosis and her own mind I had gained absolute and utter control over another human being. God, I thought excitedly to myself, what a power trip.

‘You know, Nicki,’ I said, ‘I’ve never had a slave before. I actually feel very proud right at this moment. And I have your honesty to thank for that. Thank you,’ I finished.

I could have sworn I saw Nicki’s chest swell a little, but I couldn’t be sure. She lowered her gaze from mine, but she did smile, though, and it was a truthful smile, an honest smile, which indicated to me her total acceptance of all that had transpired between us.I was still completely blown away and amazed by the whole thing, and still wondered how I actually did it.

Now what? I wondered, as we sat there smiling honestly at one another. She was my slave for no other reason than she believed she was. It was as simple as that. She believed she was.

I concluded then that that was what hypnosis was really all about; a person’s belief system and the influencing or control of it, for purposes other than its owner might want to believe, if given free will and a choice in the matter. I was amazed. Where had this handy little tool been all my life? I wondered regretfully.

‘What do you think slaves should call those who control them, to show the proper respect, Nicki?’ I asked her quietly, holding her eyes in mine. My groin felt very uncomfortable and strained, yearning to be set free like a snake that would strike her good.

Nicki genuinely thought about it for a while before answering him. When she did, she felt pleased with the correctness of her answer.

‘Maybe… Sir,’ Nicki said. ‘Or Master, I guess. It would depend on him.’

I said nothing, but I felt plenty. My racing heart just couldn’t believe what my head was telling it. It was all about power, absolute power over another human being, against her free will, but with her own free will. I was still in awe of what I had somehow managed to accomplish and just looked at her with what amounted to admiration for the seeming honesty in her answer.

I smiled warmly at her, which brought forth then the most affectionate and wonderful smile I think I’ve ever seen on the face of a woman in all my life. It was the smile of a female. It began at her eyes and radiated downward over her face, ending with her giving me the warmest feeling from another human being I’ve ever had. I was actually beginning to feel quite strange, in a strongly masterful and sexual way.

‘What would… What would… you prefer?’ Nicki suddenly heard herself ask softly, quietly, her big dark eyes feeling like liquid pools of sheer female femininity. She knew she had fallen into the role, but somehow didn’t care. Nevertheless, she was completely surprised by the sound of her own voice asking what she had.

I was stunned. Her face had honesty written all over it with her question. It had innocence, too. That was it, honesty and innocence.

‘Which word do you think, as my slave, would suit your saying it, such that it would just roll off your lips like honest sweet honey, every time you said it?’ I asked her.

Nicki thought for a moment, searching his face honestly for the answer to his question. Then she smiled. It felt like such a beautiful smile. It was a soft smile, a wonderful and natural feminine smile.

‘Sir, I think,’ Nicki said. ‘Master sounds a bit formal, maybe?’

I smiled at her, feeling strange feelings of fondness for my very first slave.

‘Yes,’ I agreed. ‘You can choose at the time, but I think an honest slave should call her master, Sir, when they’re alone and in private. A master-slave relationship is one of mutual respect between both, as well as knowing the natural dominant and submissive positions of both. Okay, Sir it is then, Nicki, whenever you choose.’

‘Yes, Mr Davis… um, sorry, I mean, yes, Sir,’ Nicki answered finally with a sheepish grin, feeling strangely proud when she said the word, Sir, and in a sexual kind of way. She felt hot and bothered again, but in a nice way. Yes, she thought, definitely sexual.

‘And are you happy with that way of addressing me in private, Nicki?’ I asked genuinely.

‘Yes… Sir,’ Nicki replied. Now she couldn’t think of addressing him in any other way. It was as if he had been responsible for liberating something deeply inside her; something that maybe had been trying to get out; that had meant to be let out at this time in her life.

‘Are you sure?’ I prompted.

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki answered easily, and she was. Yes, she was, she concluded in her mind.

‘You make me feel very special and proud, Nicki,’ I said earnestly.

Nicki’s face seemed to beam suddenly, or maybe it was my imagination. But her smile wasn’t. It was real, it was honest, and, it was innocently truthful.

‘Thank you, Sir,’ Nicki said, unprompted by any question. She felt herself moisten again, this time in earnest and in abundance. She had wanted to say it again, to hear how she sounded when she did, and how it made her feel. It made her feel hot.

‘Do you feel proud to have a Master now, Nicki?’ I asked.

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki answered immediately. ‘I do. I’d never even thought about it before, but I do now.’ Then added, ‘Sir,’ and her virgin Greek juices just kept on flowing.

‘That’s okay, Nicki,’ I told her. ‘However it comes out naturally in each sentence. Let it find a home for itself by itself. Okay?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki smiled quickly at him. Both words sounded natural to her now. She couldn’t believe what had happened, but wouldn’t change it now for anything.

Amazed wasn’t really the word going through my mind, as I sat there wondering what to do and where to go with her next? It just wasn’t.

‘How do you feel about having a master, Nicki?’ I asked. ‘Really feel?’

Nicki thought about it for at least a minute before answering him. She wanted to get it right, for her, as well as for him.

‘To be honest, Sir,’ She began, ‘It feels different, but in a good way. I’d never thought about having one, but now that I do, it feels good. I feel… special,’ she finished, aware of her own natural oils simmering between her thighs.

‘Yes,’ I said with a smile into her big dark Greek eyes, ‘It does, doesn’t it?’

‘Yes, Sir, it does,’ Nicki agreed, feeling her libido rising dramatically by the second.

‘And you are special,’ I added. ThenI smiled with her, while we both just sat there quietly enjoying each other’s company, and, seemingly also enjoying the beginning of our new relationship as master and slave.

‘What do you think makes up the role of a slave, Nicki?’ I asked, wondering myself about the not-too-obvious.

‘To serve him as a slave, Sir,’ Nicki finally answered, after some thought and moistening strongly again. She was his slave.

‘In what ways should she serve him as a slave, do you think?’ I asked, trying to lead her belief system in the direction I wanted.

‘Every way he wants, I guess, Sir,’ Nicki replied, the smile leaving her face slowly, as her juices began to simmer in earnest now.

‘What do you think the role of the slave’s master should be?’ I asked.

‘To look after his slave, Sir, I guess,’ Nicki said after only a few seconds’ delay. Her mind was recoiling from all the sudden sensual images of pleasing him and being pleased by him. They came to her mind and senses all at once.

‘In every way?’ I prompted.

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki answered softly, dropping her gaze from his and feeling very hot and bothered.

‘Do you think it would be disrespectful for the slave to disobey her master, Nicki?’ I asked.

‘Yes, Sir,’ she answered, without looking up into my face. ‘It would be, I guess.’

‘You only guess?’ I asked.

‘No, Sir. It would be,’ Nicki said. This time she looked at him when she said it

‘Do you think a master has the right to punish his slave if she disobeyed him, if she was disrespectful in doing so?’ I asked her, testing her new belief system.

After about half a minute Nicki answered, her body juicing again at the thought of her breasts bound tightly with rope, like she’d seen on the Internet one night by accident, when she’d entered the site and looked around out of curiosity.

Thoughts of her pussy being paddled with a hairbrush, of her backside being spanked by a strong hand, as well as being suspended naked by a rope from the ceiling, hanging to her tiptoes, while being whipped, swamped her mind one after the other. They did not stem her body’s natural tidal flow.

‘Yes, Sir,’ She finally said, breathing now through her mouth. She lowered her gaze from his. She was going crazy with raw, unadulterated lust and wanted badly to touch herself… and him.

‘You wouldn’t ever be disrespectful, or cause me to have to punish you, as is my right as your master, would you, Nicki?’ I asked, sowing the seed.

‘No, Sir,’ Nicki said softly, quietly. She had no intention of being disrespectful.

‘Good girl,’ I said with a smile. ‘I know you’ll be a good slave and make me even more proud of you than I feel right now. Is that what you want, too, Nicki? To feel proud?’ I asked.

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki said quietly. She couldn’t stand it, imagining his penis thickening inside his trousers like a snake getting ready to lunge at her, right between her legs, deeply, very deep.

‘And do you want me to be proud of you and your slavery to me, too?’ I then asked.

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki answered softly, looking at him, visualising his penis growing inside her mind to gigantic proportions, as it lay fully embedded inside her, stretching her, expanding her, filling her, widening her.

‘So there would never be any need for me to punish you, or use your own mind against you again to get you to obey me as you should as my slave, would there?’ I said.

‘No, Sir,’ Nicki said quietly, dropping her gaze from his. She recalled her earlier experience with her knickers. Maybe she should be bad? She thought. Punishment sounded hot right then. Everything sounded hot right then. God, she thought, not believing everything that had happened since she’d walked through the door to clean his house.

‘Good girl,’ I said. ‘I’m even more proud of you now, Nicki,’ I added honestly. ‘I really am.’

Nicki looked up at him and smiled gently. Her face felt clear and honest, but she said nothing. She thought plenty and she felt plenty, but she said nothing. She couldn’t. She was cooking from the inside out in her own virgin oil.

‘Do you think a slave should wear something of her accepted slavery, whenever she and her master are in private, as a sign of her acceptance of him, and respect for him as her master?’ I asked, the aching between my legs now almost sending my loins numb from fatigue at standing erect and rigid for so long without release.

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki answered, after a few seconds’ thought. She was going to go crazy at any second, she decided. She wanted him inside her, there, slipping in and out, sliding in her oil.

‘I think so, too,’ I agreed. ‘How do you feel about a collar around your neck?’ I asked.

‘Oh!’ Nicki gasped silently and felt her eyebrows rise a little, but they did rise. Then after a few seconds they lowered. She found his gaze once again.

‘Can it be a soft one, Sir?’ She asked, looking at his eyes and feeling her juices flow strongly again. The incredibly sexual sensations between her legs seemed to be arriving in waves, like tidal surges.

‘Yes,’ I consented, imagining it around her neck. ‘You can pick it out, if you like. Sort of like an engagement ring. Would you like to do that?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki replied immediately, and then added. ‘But where-how do I—?’

‘I’ll tell you the names of several shops,’ I told her. ‘You’ll visit all of them and check the different ranges for the exact type, style and colour of the slave collar you’d feel really proud to wear in private with me, as a sign of your accepted slavery. Can I trust you to do that task for yourself, as soon as you can? I’ll pay you for it when you bring me the sales docket?’

‘Yes, Sir, you can,’ Nicki answered immediately, already imagining what kind of collar she wanted and feeling sensual and hot, imagining herself wearing it. Her sisters were going to be so jealous and envious of it, she thought happily.

‘Okay then,’ I said, ‘that’s great. In fact, I think it’s really exciting. I’ll let you surprise me when we meet next; by letting you buy it by yourself. Okay? Then I’ll collar you officially one day soon and we’ll celebrate, sort of like an engagement party, only for a proud master and his proud Greek slave. Are you happy with the idea of a formal collaring for you?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki beamed as she looked at him. Her eyes felt big and beautiful. She felt very feminine and soft within herself, and then she felt herself grin, proudly. ‘I am.’

‘Good,’ I said, with a broad excited smile. ‘It’s settled then. I am your master so chosen and accepted willingly by you, and you are my chosen proud Greek slave, and I willingly and proudly accept you, too.’

‘Thank you, Sir!’ Nicki beamed. She felt wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

‘Thank you, too, Nicki,’ I said. ‘I’m sure we’ll be very happy in our new relationship.’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she said softly. ‘I do, too.’ Then she inhaled her own sexual fragrance and nearly fainted. God, she thought. I need to be taken right here, right now, by him, my Master. Nothing else will do.

‘Good,’ I said, sitting up straight in my chair and holding my breath. This was it. This was the time. This was the place. And she was the one.

‘You can undress slowly, sensually, willingly, happily, and completely, Nicki, without shame, embarrassment, or guilt of any kind. And when you’ve done so, you may unzip the trousers of your master, and allow me to pleasure us both in any way I choose. And,’ I added, ‘you can do that, now.’

‘Oh!’ Nikki heard herself gasp. Her eyes widened for a few seconds as they quickly darted between his legs. Then they settled down. Embarrassed, she quickly dropped her gaze from his and hung her head towards her chest for almost a full minute.

It seemed like an eternity to her before she raised it again. When she did, her eyes felt like two big beautiful round discs of softness, of feminine warmth, and of uncertainty. Then she collapsed mentally and physically into and inside her own natural female slavery, to him.

‘Mr Dav-Master,’ she said meekly, then hesitated while holding his gaze. ‘I’m… I’m a… I’m a… virgin,’ she almost whispered, drowning in the milky depths of her own unmistakable sea of boiling sensuality. She smiled again, softly, hotly, proudly and honestly. Then he reached out and took her right hand in his right hand, and squeezed it firmly. Then he smiled at her.

‘Not for much longer,’ I said, with a twinkle in my own eyes.

Nicki felt her mental hymen immediately tear as she gazed into his dancing eyes.

‘Ohh,’ she sighed, lowering her gaze from his. Slowly, she raised her face and eyes once more to fix and focus directly on his, just to look at him for long tense minutes. Then she spoke, or rather, she heard herself breathe.

‘Yes, Sir,’ she heard herself whisper, softly, finally. She felt her face changing before his eyes. She felt she was someone who knew and willingly accepted the fact that she was about to lose her virginity. She was about to become who she really was and now wanted to be, a female, and, a proud Greek female, in slavery, with her Master.

‘Again,’ I said with a comforting smile. ‘With feeling this time.’

Nicki looked up at him, overwhelmed. Her eyes were misty as she smiled warmly. ‘Yes, Sir,’ She said firmly, proudly and positively. ‘Yes, Sir.’

I could have cried right at that moment. The emotion of the event seemed to well up and nearly overwhelm me. Slowly she rose from the chair to her feet, her eyes never leaving mine for a single second. Her clothes seemed to disappear before my eyes.

Yet I can’t for the life of me recall seeing her take them off. I was lost in the sensual whirlpool of my new mastership, and my slave’s beautiful and innocently sensual eyes.

I rose then, when she held her arms outstretched for me to do just that. And as her hands reached for the zipper of my trousers, my gaze dropped and disappeared forever into the lush, sensual black Greek forest of virgin sexuality between her legs. She stepped close to me.

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki breathed into his face with a full sensual and hesitant smile. Then she stepped even closer still and unzipped his trousers with trembling fingers, waiting for his snake to be freed from its lair and strike her good, once and for all, finally. ‘Not for much longer.’

As she sank slowly downward I felt the heat from her warm breath on my private person itself and drowned, she drowned, we drowned, in her slavery and mine, from that moment on, for better, for worse, until death did us part.

‘Yes, Sir,’ Nicki heard herself breathe again, as her thighs trembled with anticipation. She sank fully to her knees before him, feeling gravity allowing her warm virgin oil to begin flowing freely down her inner thighs from its natural Greek source. ‘Not, for much longer.’