The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 3

The next day, Saturday morning, I awoke and stretched like a big lazy cat around seven thirty. Winners are grinners, I thought. Lauren had already gone. She and Marcena had arranged to go shopping together as a way of getting to know each other better.

I went down to the kitchen and made myself some bacon and eggs, and, while eating them, reminded myself that I didn’t like my own cooking. I thought about all that had happened since having the experience with the hypnotherapist, still amazed that I had actually hypnotised Nikki to accept me as her master. Then I began to think seriously about her, and about her sisters. They were both as exceptionally gorgeous as she was although a little older.

The thought of her wearing her slave collar came back to me. The visualisation filled my sensory awareness with a deep stirring between my legs, although I had to admit that the most powerful sensual feelings I had were always associated with the knowledge of the absolute control I now seemed to have over her. To have that same level of control over her twin sisters as well seemed such a stretch of good luck that I couldn’t imagine it being a happening thing.

Nevertheless, I intended to work on it. At the moment I wanted to concentrate on Nikki and her slavery to me. Baby steps, I smiled to myself, baby steps. The doorbell rang. I rose from my chair, drawn to the lingering sound like a moth to a flame, like a bee to the Queen of his hive.

‘Hello, Master!’ Nikki beamed.

I smiled and stood aside and allowed her to pass by me. Her perfume was intoxicating at that early hour of the day. My groin hardened in anticipation of whatever the day might bring. She was not wearing her collar.

‘How’s my beautiful Greek slave today?’ I asked, following her into the lounge room where she sat down. I frowned.

‘Great!’ Nikki said, placing her bag down by the side of the chair. She watched him sit down, wondering about the stern look upon his face. He gazed at her while she drowned in his strong male gaze.

‘Who is the master here, Nikki?’ I asked, watching her eyes widen.

‘You are, Master,’ Nikki replied, wondering why he had asked her that.

‘Did you ask to sit down?’ I asked, determined to set the rules right from the start.

Nikki looked away then quickly back at him, and then slowly got up out of the chair.

‘Can I sit down, Master?’ She asked him softly.

‘No, you may not,’ I said. ‘There’s a little matter of your punishment from the other night to take care of first, as well as something called respect.’

Nikki had been rebuked and she knew it. That wasn’t the way she had planned to start her day. She had awakened early, excited and eager. Now she was in trouble before her day with him had even begun.

‘Yes,’ she said quietly, her eyes downcast to the floor.

‘Yes, what?’

‘Yes… Master,’ Nikki said, blushing from embarrassment. She cursed herself for forgetting. She would have to be careful and always remember.

‘Here is your punishment,’ I said, thickening between the legs. ‘You can choose. Either I don’t talk to you all day or you accept whatever discipline I decide for you.’

‘I don’t want to go all day without talking to you,’ she answered quickly, and then reminded herself, ‘Master.’

‘Music to my ears,’ I thought. ‘That word was definitely music to my ears.’

‘Then I’ll spank you as your first punishment,’ I told her.

Nikki’s eyes widened. Spank her? Her gaze darted directly into his face. Spank her? She thought with dread. Spank her? Even her mother had never spanked her. None of them had been.

‘Spank me?’ She heard herself query softly. Her heart raced. She could almost hear it beat wildly inside her chest. She stood with her hands clasped together in front of her. She stood facing him and staring at the carpet.

‘Yes. Do you accept your punishment then?’ I asked, revelling in my power over her.

‘Yes, Master,’ Nikki answered, terrified. .

‘Good girl. Step over here between my knees.’

Nikki’s pulse began to throb as she stepped forward. She looked down at him looking up at her. His face was not smiling. Then she watched his gaze leave her eyes and move slowly downwards over her body as if he was inspecting her like meat in a butcher shop. She blushed and felt hot. Her mind was a mixture of fear and excitement both. Her breath trembled as it left her lungs.

I was on eye level with her untouched Greek virginity and I was hard. She wore a blue tank top with no bra underneath unless it was strapless. Her breasts filled out the tank in the top sensually, the material ending about one inch below the underbelly of each firm breast.

Her nipples were already erect, studding beneath the soft cotton top like two little fire towers. Between the bottom of the tank top and the beginning of her cut-off jeans lay nothing but tanned bare skin, centered by the sexiest looking navel I had ever seen.

I had an urgent need to sink my tongue deeply into it, as she stood in front of me and so close. Her belly was flat, with only the slightest hint of rounding down toward her lower belly inside the shorts. From the frayed cut-off bottoms extended her long tanned shapely legs. I thought she was perfect, absolutely perfect. She held her hands clasped loosely in front of her.

‘Hands to your sides, Nikki,’ I said without smiling. She moved them.

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped when he suddenly reached forward and unclasped the button on the waist of her shorts. Then his fingers slowly brought down the zipper and let go. They fell in a heap around her ankles. She drew in a quick breath.

The sight of her in that way hardened me even more so. Now I was even closer to her precious Greek virginity than I had been, separated only by the flimsy barricade of her matching blue underwear. My pole flexed demandingly.

My gaze zeroed in on that puffed-up blue V between her all over tanned legs. For the moment, her underwear hid the lushness of her bushy Mediterranean carpet, but her lower belly gently rounding toward the waistband of her dainties was stirring.

‘Do you really have to spank me, Master?’ Nikki asked, enjoying the way he was gazing at her, but horrified at the prospect of being smacked like a baby. Tears began to well in her eyes and brimmed threateningly as she began to accept his seriousness.

I managed to tear my gaze away from enjoying the wondrous mystery of her Greek V. My eyes found hers shiny and brimming with her uncertainty of what was going to happen next. I smiled warmly.

‘If I didn’t care about your slave training, Nikki,’ I told her. ‘I wouldn’t be bothered disciplining you at all. But somebody has to be the very best slave you can be for me, why not you? Would you rather me find another willing slave and care about her instead?’

Nikki felt as if she’d been stabbed. Her tears rolled suddenly down her cheeks, caused by just the thought of him not wanting her as his slave.

‘No,’ she said softly.

‘Well,’ I said, my heart reaching out for her self-inflicted anguish. ‘Do you want me to care for you to be the very best slave for me that you can be with your discipline training?

Nikki’s tears ceased instantly. Squaring her shoulders she kept her gaze on his. She had come to him as his slave, she concluded. Who would teach her to be a good slave for him if not him? She wasn’t there to cry like a baby girl.

‘The time for tears can pass now, Nikki,’ I told her firmly. ‘They belong to yesterday. In order to help you and your future with me as my slave, discipline is a necessary part of your training.’

‘Yes,’ Nikki answered quietly. Her eyes looked at the one she had chosen to call her master, the one who was going to help her to be the very best slave she could be for him. The least she could do was stop snivelling like a child, she concluded.

‘And in that way I’ll help you to see that you are not your emotions, that you are not your thoughts and that you are not your physical sensations.’

‘Yes,’ Nikki heard herself reply. She was a little frightened by the authoritative tone he was taking with her.

‘Good!’ I said.

Nikki felt as if she were a little girl.

‘Turn around.” I instructed her quietly, but firmly. Slowly she turned and faced the other way. Her panty-covered derriere taunted me. I felt as if I was in a dream. My groin was harder than I’d felt it in a long time and her solid shapely buttocks dared me to explore their deeper nether source of mysteries, barely hidden beneath the almost transparent blue material that covered them like a second skin.

The deep dark crevice between them showed clearly as the happening place to be right then. It took all of my self-discipline not to take up that dare. Glancing up at her long tanned back I sighed contentedly. She belonged to me.

‘Lie down over my lap on your belly,’ I instructed her, leaving her panties in place, in spite of the urgent yearning between my legs.

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped softly. ‘Yes,’ she said, and then lay down over his lap, such that she was across it, knowing her behind lay right beneath his eyes. She blushed. It was almost too much embarrassment for her to take. Her pudendum rested firmly against his bulge and tingled.

‘Now, Nikki, ’ I began, deliberately flexing beneath her belly. ‘Do you feel that any solid relationship of sharing and caring should have more than one boss?’

‘No,’ Nikki heard herself sigh. She was blushing, lying over him like a child. His huge hard lump pressed firmly against her mons.

‘And do you feel the stronger one should be the one in charge of everything?’

‘Yes,’ she sighed. Someone had to be in charge. She felt his body move. Silently, she gasped, and then closed her eyes as a deep wave of pleasure and excitement ran up and down her spine.

‘And do you feel that a demonstration of his being in charge should be given of the same strength that will protect her and care for her?’

‘Yes,’ Nikki heard herself say without hesitation. It was all very puzzling, but she felt so excited and aroused. If she wasn’t worried about him spanking her, she could just orgasm right there on his lap with his hard bulge poking her. She recalled what it looked like in the flesh, standing. She felt hot.

‘Do you feel that we have such a relationship?’ I asked her; aware of my balls beginning to ache from so much sexual tension and so little relief.

‘Yes,’ Nikki answered immediately. She knew they did, had somehow felt it from the word go.

‘Good. And do you feel that it’s only right that you should want to have such a demonstration then, so you know that I care?’

‘Yes,’ Nikki replied quietly, breathing out. But she feared being smacked on the backside. Her tension in all areas mounted, telling her so in each hesitating breath as it flowed outward over her dry lips.

‘Good. Enjoy your demonstration of my caring then,’ I said, raising my right hand high in the air. I stared at her firm buttocks.

‘Aaagh!’ Nikki cried out suddenly as his hand smacked down hard and fast, several times across her right buttock. She jumped and squirmed in stinging pain, twisting and groaning beneath him, but apart from her initial outcry of alarm, she never uttered another word. Instead, she fought to hold in the blazing agony.

Her world then continued to explode in a frenzied sea of pain and shock as he whacked down across her buttocks without stopping. She wanted to scream out, but his hand was coming too fast.

Forcing herself hard down against his bulge she desperately attempted to get away from the blazing heat in her throbbing backside, only to be met by that bulge pressing just as hard back up into her crease. Again and again she clenched her fists, holding in the pain.

With the delivery of the last smack I stared down at her sheer blue panty-clad ass. The right cheek was as red as a beetroot. I trembled, feeling my cock pressing hard up against her belly as she lay across my lap, gasping and sniffing quietly.

‘Now do you know who’s in charge of our relationship?’ I asked her, my breath shaking from the effort of her rapid spanking.

‘Yes,’ Nikki sniffed. He was in charge. Of that she had no doubts whatsoever, but surprisingly, she was not as displeased with the spanking as she thought she might have been.

‘Who?’ I asked.

‘You are… Master.’

‘That’s right. And would you like to feel how the strength that just spanked you will care for you when you need caring for?’ I said.

‘Yes,’ she sniffed quietly.

I rested my left hand across her rump while the fingers of my right hand began to explore the forced damp patch of warmth deeply between her thighs.

‘Ohh!’ Nikki gasped when his fingers slid back and forth over the panty-covered entrance to her slick Greek cavern. Her eyes closed down and she clenched her fists. Then she felt him again, pressing her panties deeply between her two cheeks.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped even more loudly as his hand slowly worked its way deeply between her buttocks. It pressed gently against her nether necklace. Then, as she squirmed and revelled in the incredible fingering between her legs and buttocks in that unusual way, he held her and manipulated both orifices of her body until she could take it no longer.

‘Ohh, God!’ She moaned, knowing she was going to cum. Flushed and embarrassed, but not caring, she ground her hips down hard on his lap, pushing her buttocks backward against the sliding fingers and single pressing thumb as her loins began to flame.

‘Ohhhnnnnnn!’

‘Aaagh!’ She suddenly cried in blazing pain as his hand crashed down hard and fast several times across her left buttock. She jumped and squirmed, twisting and groaning beneath him and this time she sobbed. All sexual tension had vanished instantly. Her fists clenched again, holding in the pain.

Her dreamy world then exploded again in another unexpected and frenzied sea of pain and shock. His hand blazed down across her left buttock without stopping. She wanted to scream out, but the smacks came too fast. Desperately she forced herself hard down against his bulge, attempting to get away from the pain and stinging heat in the throbbing left cheek, only to be met again by that hard lump pressing up into her lower belly. Her fingernails dug painfully into her palms, so tightly were her fists clenched.

With the delivery of the last smack I stared down at her sheer blue ass. Beneath her underwear I could see that the left cheek was now as red as the right one, both now like two crimson peaches that trembled as I stared at them. Again my cock pressed hard up against her belly as she lay across my lap, groaning and sniffing quietly.

‘Are you sure you know now who’s in charge of our relationship?’ I asked her, my breath shaking heavily the effort of her second rapid spanking.

‘Yes,’ Nikki sniffed emphatically. She now had no doubts whatsoever, and surprisingly, she was still not as displeased with the spanking as she thought she might have been.

‘Aaaagh!’ She jumped, startled once more as her backside exploded again in a fiery fury of pain. But this time the smacks proceeded steadily, heavily, and with rhythm. The pain began to turn pink in her mind’s eye, then red, until finally she could no longer hold in the deepest pain of enduring the stinging hurt and she cracked, opening her fists and spreading her fingers widely.

The tears drained outward from her heart. And with the release of all that pain arrived a feeling so strange as his hand thundered down repeatedly and relentlessly on her backside.

The pain was suddenly no longer there. It was leaving, and not just the pain of his spanking. The pain of her life was leaving, too. The only momentary awareness was of the tears of her life’s hurt flowing freely for the very first time; a feeling of being free, of being given permission to cry, to let out all of the times

when she’d wanted to cry throughout her life, but did not. And now she did, openly, honestly and without restraint until finally there were no more tears left to cry. Only then did the firm hand striking her bottom cease its powerful strokes downward against her behind.

I stilled my hand on her trembling backside and then began to stroke her and nurture her, rocking her on my lap like a baby until her deep heartfelt sobs had gradually turned to whimpers, and then finally to soft occasional sniffs.

‘Who?’ I asked.

‘You are, Master,’ Nikki said hesitantly, feeling as if a large heavy weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

‘That’s right. Would you like to feel how the strength that just spanked you would care for you when you need caring for?’ I asked.

Aware now of the deepening heat throbbing over her entire bottom, Nikki nodded, but she didn’t answer. Resting his left hand across her rump, the fingers of his right hand began once again to explore the damp warmth deeply between her thighs.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped. Her eyes closed down. She clenched her fists again, readying for the next painful onslaught and again felt his hand pressing her panties deeply between her buttocks.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped even more loudly as his thumb slowly worked its way deeply. Then it pressed gently on her rear rim.

‘Oh!’ She gasped and began to squirm, revelling once more in the incredible fingering between her legs and buttocks in that unusual way. Firmly he held her lower back down and manipulated the entrances to both orifices of her body until once again she could take it no longer.

‘Ohh, God!’ She moaned, grinding her hips down hard on his lap. Again she pushed her buttocks back against the sliding fingers and single pressing thumb. She felt it coming, the rising tide, and the approaching thundering wave. Her body stiffened and tensed to welcome it.

‘Ohhhnnnnnn!’ She groaned deeply, her climax almost swamping her senseless while he held her that way.

I allowed her a few minutes to settle then spoke, but it was not what I wanted to say.

‘Your punishment is finished,’ I said. ‘Get up now, but leave your shorts off, and take your underwear off as well. You’ll clean the house naked from the waist down just as a reminder, and also so I can enjoy the sensual sight of you. But get out of line and you’ll be punished again. Do you understand?’

‘Yes, Master,’ Nikki answered softly, awkwardly getting up off his lap and standing. Slowly, blushing, she slid her sheer blue panties downward over her throbbing backside and thighs. Stepping out of them she placed them in her bag, acutely self-conscious of her bare bottom and her lush bush that was now fully visible to him.

I sat back in the comfort of my leather chair, holding fast to the sight of her tight red backside. Turning, she walked slowly toward the vacuum cleaner. Her behind was bright red from stem to stern. I loved them dearly. There was something about the sight of those scarlet cheeks that caused me to grip myself firmly as she went about the housecleaning and as I did so I dreamed about the future that I wanted to have with her as my slave.

I watched her busily working the vacuum cleaner into a mechanical sweat and from time to time she looked at me and smiled shyly. I grinned back, my smile broadening whenever I saw her tight red buttocks jiggling as she pushed the mechanical cleaner. I had held that Greek butt captive in my hands, I thought, pleased and aroused at the same time. Glancing down, my watch told me the time and I sighed at the idyllic way I was spending my day as a natural male.

My body was so hard, every fibre of my male being demanded that I race up to her and bend her body over the nearest chair, then rapidly deprive her of her tantalising Greek fruit. But I’d already decided in my mind’s imagination that I’d savour that wonderful moment, as well as the lead-up to it, by simply enjoying the sensual sight of her for as long as I wanted to.

The piercing of her inner backstop wasn’t a matter of if, but simply when. It was then that I decided I’d encourage Lauren to spend as much time with Marcena as possible. That would get her out of my hair and give me more time and opportunity with Nikki. In the meantime I was enjoying myself in so many natural ways that Lauren had never allowed me to, simply by seeing Nikki, as she was, a natural female who wanted to be no other way for me. It was wonderful. I smiled at her again when she looked up and grinned.

Nikki took a really deep breath and sighed contentedly. Smiling at him every now and then, she pushed and pulled the vacuum cleaner back and forth over the carpet.

‘My ass is grass,’ she grinned silently to herself, ‘if he doesn’t like my work.’ And with that, she pressed harder on the cleaning stroke of the cleaner as it glided across the soft carpet. Her backside throbbed as she worked diligently, but the pain was a different pain. She didn’t know why, but she felt great and wondered if she would always feel that way after he punished her. She wanted to be the best slave she could be for him. That was all that mattered.

Stepping off again, pushing the vacuum cleaner in a different direction she glanced up and smiled again. He smiled back. Thrilling to his attention like a teenager she worked harder, aware of her state of dress or undress as the case was right then. Again she noticed the deep throbbing warmth between her legs and buttocks. It felt good. Her body felt relaxed, but hot. Smiling to herself, she worked the cleaner harder.

She had now experienced a first with three new things in her life, a real orgasm induced by a man, and a solid spanking. And now she was doing the housecleaning, naked from her hips to her toes, in front of a man in his own house, aware that his wife could walk through the door at any moment. But what made it so highly erotic was that he was watching her do it, and all on a Saturday morning. She felt nervous, aroused and excited and she felt sore on her ass. She also felt deliciously and embarrassingly wet.

‘Nikki!’ I shouted at her from across the room and above the din of the cleaner. She stepped the motor off and came over to me. The sight of her dark carpet caused my body to spring instantly to life again.

‘Where is your collar?’ I asked when she stood before me, looking up at me from beneath her raised eyebrows.

Nikki grinned, then turned and reached down beside her chair, quickly delving inside her shoulder bag. She brought out the sexy velvet collar with its little D-ring attached that felt absolutely sexual in her hands. She smiled at him.

I held out my hand for her to hand it to me. I had planned a surprise, one that I had promised her, one that I was sure she had forgotten about.

‘Kneel before me,’ I told her firmly.

Nikki’s heart skipped a beat. Slowly she sank to her knees, her eyes holding his gaze all the way down.

‘I’m going to collar you, Nikki,’ I told her, ‘as my personal Greek virgin slave. Are you sure that’s really what you want?’

Nikki’s heart swelled and almost burst. She thought he had forgotten. Her emotions roller-coasted, her eyes misted, but she didn’t speak. She was overcome with the sudden and unexpected heart-felt emotion of the moment and could only nod as she gazed up at his strong handsome face.

‘Repeat after me,’ I said. ‘I, Nikki, do accept this collar as an expression of my Master’s ownership of me.’

Nikki repeated his words perfectly, but slowly. It was as if he was talking in slow motion. Each word contained such strength, such control, and such ownership.

‘And I do so freely and fully,’ I said next.

Nikki repeated his words with feeling, her emotions mounting.

‘I agree to honor our relationship above all others,’ I stated.

Nikki felt her eyes brimming with tears, but she repeated every last, loving, bonding word.

‘I will always seek to fulfill his every desire, for whatever he desires in the moment.’

Again Nikki heard herself say the words she knew she was committing to, feeling as if she were getting married. The tears finally overflowed her rims and cascaded down over the smooth skin of her cheeks.

‘I will wear this collar with pride, knowing that my Master cares for me, respects me, and holds me above all other women.’

Nikki said the words, felt them, and internalised them into her very female soul.

‘I promise to always communicate openly and honestly with my master, and never keep anything from him.’

The words flew directly into her young Greek virgin heart. She repeated them through her full, deep pink lips and the lump in her throat, while she watched him gazing down at her. Her emotions tumbled from dizzy height to bottomless pits and then back up again.

‘I do hereby surrender control of my body and my submissive soul for any and all purposes, as my master sees fit.’

Nikki’s mind floated on a sea of wonderment. In her mind and imagination the world listened and watched while she took her vows of slavery and repeated her bonding oath to him.

‘I will strive to be the very best female I can be for my Master and will not disrespect him.’

Nikki’s lips said the words; her body imbibed them in her own female alcohol and her fate was sealed forever, according to her own free will, while her tears ran freely down her face.

‘I will love him in silence and in his absence with my female soul.’

Nikki could hardly speak, such was the emotional turmoil going on inside her mind and heart, but she did, word by powerfully bonding word.

‘I promise to keep myself physically and emotionally healthy and always have a happy heart.’

Nikki’s heart wasn’t just glad, it was ecstatic, but she said the lesser words, nevertheless, then cried silently a little more.

‘And with freely-given consent I accept my role as a natural female submissive slave to my master from this day forward.’

Nikki’s heart was fit to burst with suppressed emotion. She wished she were wearing a white bridal gown with a long train. She stumbled through the words.

‘Until such a time as I am released by him or no longer wanted.’

With those words Nikki hung her head and nodded, weeping silently at the thought of him releasing her or not wanting her as his slave. The powerful words cracked the dam walls of her emotional dyke as she cried openly like a baby. Then she felt his warm strong hands on her head, then on her shoulders and then under her arms. He lifted her to her feet to stand before him. She finally said the words about him releasing her, but she never wanted to say or think about them again.

‘I accept you, Nikki,’ I said, the thick lump in my throat threatening to prevent one more single word.

‘I accept you, too, Master,’ Nikki sobbed softly.

I placed my fingertips under her chin and gently raised her tear-stained face to mine. Then I kissed her tenderly and fully on the mouth.

‘Ohmmmm,’ Nikki moaned and sobbed beneath the strong warmth of his settling kiss that covered her mouth completely. Her tongue danced with his while her heart fluttered and then soared in the heavens of her collaring, her formal bonding to him. Then slowly, he broke the kiss and smiled at her warmly.

‘My lovely little Greek virgin slave,’ I said quietly, surprisingly, with real love in my voice.

‘Ohh, Master!’ Nikki sobbed and then burst out crying again while he held her safe in his strong arms that tightened around her back and shoulders.

‘Your Greek virginity is mine, Nikki,’ I told her quietly, but firmly. ‘You know that, don’t you?’

Nikki couldn’t speak but she nodded. Her mind was so full of her swelling heart it could not string the words together to make thoughts. Instead, her answer was to wrap her arms around his waist and hug him tightly. She wanted him to have it and no other, remembering his eyes when she had last glanced at him. They’d danced and shined with his own unshed tears.

Yes, she knew, I thought as her arms squeezed me tightly. My own eyes had misted for reasons I wasn’t too sure I knew or even wanted to admit to myself right then, but she knew. I didn’t need to hear the words.