The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Great Deal

Part 2

Chuck continued to rule over his male slave workers and his female toys for the next twenty years. As each year went by, I began to notice my master was aging. This was uncommon, because during the first 15 years of his rule he was constantly eating salads at dinner. He would become furious if he had something else. He would always say “And make sure my special stuff is inside it”. The rest of us were forced to eat our daily meal. That, for me, meant cereal. That’s all I ate, every day for the first 15 years. However, that turned around drastically. As soon as I noticed my masters sudden spurt of age, it was around the same time my “meal” changed. No longer was I being fed cereal. I was forced to eat steak, mashed potatoes, peas, corn, carrots and spinach. The steak was always covered in an orange powdered substance. At first I thought my master was trying to kill me, but I didn’t know what it was and I figured if it was meant to kill me, it wouldn’t take twenty years to doit. Also, I was in excellent shape. I had huge pec muscles, my chest was huge, I was impressive. I salivated over myself. But.......during the first fifteen years of my masters rule....I don’t ever remember having these muscles. I don’t remember getting them. I always used to be a little thing.

One day, my master called me into his room. I was frightened. This usually meant that we were going to recieve a beating. Trembling, I walked into the room and closed the door. Then, I walked over to the foot of my masters bed.

“You summoned me, master”.

My master was sitting on his bed, dressed in nothing except for a gold, silky robe. It looked very expensive. On his feet were Antovi slippers, which usually sold for $2,000. Master was smoking a cigarette.

“Yes.....massage my feet”. I immediatley dropped to my knees and reached for my masters golden feet. I removed the expensive slippers and, grabbing one foot, carefully stroked my hands up and down his massive foot. I carefully rubbed the sides and worked my way up and down. Master lay there, enjoying either the foot massage or the cigarette. I don’t know.

“You like these feet, don’t you slave”.

“Yes, master”.

“You would like to have these feet wouldnt you”?

“Yes master. I would love to have these feet”.

“Good. Because you will”.

I didn’t understand what he had just said. Did my master just say that I would soon have his feet? I didn’t even need to ask.

“You see, slave. Ever since I enslaved you, I have been forced to take an age control drug that prevented me from aging. However, one day I woke up and realized that I was fat, ugly and well...let’s just say this isn’t the body I want to spend the rest of my life with. Because I knew my life would extend forever, once I found the perfect body to enslave and make my own. As you may very well know, you have been treated to excellent 5 course meals, you were forced to lift weights and your food has contained an orange powdered substance. That substance, my slave, has forced you to stay young. You are 19 years old, and I plan on enslaving your body and making it mine. I hired two scientists, both of whom are under my control like yourself, to concoct a way to switch our brains and minds, so you could die as me and I would live as you. However, I fear my time is running thin and I do not have any longer to wait. So, with that in mind, I forced my scientists to reroute their thinking and they have came up with a simple contraption that will allow our bodies to form together. This way, I can keep some of my best phyiscal attributes while at the same time, gaining yours”.

I thought this over for a moment and it all made sense. The worst part was, I could do nothing about it. I was already under his submissive and complete control. If my master wanted my body, he would get it. I looked up at my master in complete adoration as I kissed his feet and placed another cigarette into his mouth.

“I’m glad you approve. Haha, well, you and I both know you have no choice, isn’t that right, slave?”

I nodded as he used his foot to kick my face away from him.

“Good. Then let’s go and get the merge over with”.

* * *

I followed my master to the cellar, where Bill awaited. He leaned against a panel on the wall, containing several buttons. Several feet behind Bill were two chairs with helmets linked to them. Connected to the helmets were three long, black, red and blue cords. The cords all linked to both helmets and ran into the panel.

“Slave, sit in the chair”. I obeyed my king and sat in the chair. Bill approached me and began strapping my body to the chair. He tightened the belts on my arms and legs. Man, they were tight. The belts were fastened into my skin. Then, he took off all my clothes. I sat in the chair completely naked but not frightened. Then, Bill repeated the same procedure on master, only master remained in all his clothes.

Bill walked over to the panel, flicked a lever up, and the process began. I felt a sharp pain in my head as I felt jolts of energy flow into my brain. I was spinning on the inside, and I moaned in pain as it felt like my body stretch. I tried looking over at my master, but I could not turn my head into the direction. So I stayewd in an upright position with my head pointed towards Bill as he stoob by the panel, completely motionless and watching tentatively.

All of a sudden, I felt strange. My thoughts of innocence were gone, and I felt as though I needed my feet rubbed. My muscles ached all over, and I desperatley needed a cigarette. I thought about Lilja, the russian slave who knew how to give a man pleasurable head. Wait a minute. I don’t even know who she is. I have never met her. Master never allowed us to see his woman toys. Then, in an instant, the thought was a gone, and a new thought replaced it. I AM MASTER.

The lights dimmed, and the loud rucous casued by the transfer subsided until there was no noise at all. I look over at Bill, who still stood there motionless. I knew I didn’t have to sit still, so I pushed up on my arm straps and broke them off like they were nothing. I moved my legs around and easily tore off the leg straps without ever having to move my hands. I didn’t even look over at Master’s body. I knew it wasn’t there. He was inside of me. I was master. Still naked, I walked over to a mirror to check myself out. I was beautiful. I now stood at 6″2, instead of my short 5″6. Looking at my chest, I saw it still had the huge chest muscles I was forced to work so hard for before. My hair color had also changed. I was a brunette, but now my hair was Chuck’s. It was a short but affirmative black, trailing off at my ears and cut evenly around. My penis was erect, and stood out at least 3 inches taller than before. My legs were built like a bicyclers, and my feet. Oh god. They were huge.

I snapped my fingers and Bill came over to dress me in a robe. I didn’t move, I didn’t have to. Bill put it on by himself. Then, I walked out of the basement to my kingdom

* * *

I continued up the stairs to the red door that contained the pleasures we were never allowed to see while under my/masters control. Now that I was master, it was all mine. As i walked down the hallway, the door appearing closer as I walked, I passed Chris, another one of my male slaves, walking the opposite direction. He had a shirt on.

“What the fuck is this”, i asked pointing at his shirt.

Chris trembled at the sight of me. “I am sorry master, I was just cold. I thought I would warm myself with a shirt”.

“Bullshit. If your cold you tell me, you don’t do things behind your masters back”. I snapped my fingers, and Chris’s face went expressionless. He stood tall but firm, unable to move and completely under my control.

“Now, I see your cold, huh slave? You don’t know the meaning of cold. You are to strip to nothing, hop in the shower and place the temperature at 20 degrees. You are to stay under the water and cannot leave for five hours. Then we will see if you are cold”. Chris walked in a trance to the bathroom, undressing himself as he went.

I finally reached the door to the pleasure room and walked in. It was a pretty big room, and on the master king bed were five woman dressed as pleasure bunnies. Two were obviously asian, one swedish, one american and the other....ah...Lilja. I walked over to the bed and snapped my fingers. One of the asian girls removed my robe while the swedish girl attempted to put a pair of shorts on me. She lifted my leg and accidently pushed me onto the bed. Furious, I grabbed her by the hair as she apologized.

“Bitch, you should be able to perform your job more competely. Suck my dick.”

She immediatley leaned down and placed my massive schlong in her mouth. The slurping noises increased as my moaning did as well. Once I cummed in her mouth, I ordered her into the closet with no light. I knew where it was. I knew where every torture device in the room was. I was master, and this was my kingdom. I felt one of my legs being lifted up and looked down to see a very sexy blonde with huge balloons for boobs putting my shorts on me.

“Ah, Lilja”. I grabbed her face and brought her up to me. I towered over her.

“Hello, master. How is the body?”

“Perfect.”

“Would you like me to please you?”

“Yes. I wish to lay down”.

Lilja attempted to pick me up and place me on the bed, but to no avail. I must have gained 80 pounds in muscle mass and was far heavy for just her to pick me up. I snapped my fingers and ten more pleasure bunnies dropped what they were doing to come over and help. Finnally, I was on the bed. Lilja placed my head onto a pillow. Another bunny lifted up my massive feet and placed them under a very comfortable pillow. She moved away, but I snapped my fingers and she immediatley began massaging my feet. I breathed sighs of pleasure as I felt her hands tenderly rub up and down the sides of my feet. Then, she changed course and placed three fingers on the center of my feet and in a clockwise motion, began rubbing up and down the center of them.

I snapped my fingers again, and a pleasure bunny placed a cigarette into my mouth. Another lit it. I deeply inhaled the smoke and released it. I was in heaven. Once again, I snapped my fingers and the two asian girls began rubbing my hands. Another bunny removed my cigarette when i needed to exhale and promplty replaced it when I was done. I didn’t have to lift a finger.

I turned to Lilja and motioned her to my side.

“Yes, master”.

“Tommorow, we begin the search for more bunnies and more male servants. Do you know any where to scout”?

“Yes master, I know just the place”.

“Excellent. Now get on here and give master a good fuckin”. I smiled my evil smile as she climbed on top of me. My rule was only beginning.