The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Great Deal

I’ve always hated Chuck. He was my 40 year old stepfather and had always treated me badly throughout the years.

“Your not good at hockey. Your a want a be”, was what he told me when he found out I was going to college on a full athletic scholarship.

“It’s my turn to use the computer, you can walk your ass to the library”, when he had been on the computer 15 hours straight.

“Your just a pathetic punk kid”, when something bad always happened to him and it never really was my fault.

In truth, i was really good at hockey. I had just recieved a full athletic scholarship, but was extremely dirt poor and needed money badly for a new car, clothes, etc.

So it’s no suprise to me when Joe Fisher called. He was the coach of the minor league hockey San Jose M-1 team. He offered me a contract of nearly 1.8 million dollars worth of base salary, plus a $125,000 signing bonus. Boy, was i estatic. I met Joe later on that day and worked out the finer points of the contract. By 3:30 pm monday, I was a M-1 player.

I got home at around 7:30 and was simply belated. On the way home from walking, I saw Chuck sitting at our neighbor Bill’s house. Boy, let me tell you something: If 2+2=4, then Chuck + Bill equals loser. Bill wasn’t as bad as Chuck, but for a 34 year old he had basically given up in life. All he ever did was sit around half naked, smoking cigarettes and drinking. Chuck usually went over there to drink with him. Two losers definetly go together.

I ran past the house in order to avoid them. As I approached home, I saw a ugly yellow camping van in our driveway. I knew Chris had stopped over. Chris was also a loser in terms of life. He usually never could hold a job, but at least Chris was nice. In fact, with me being 18 and all, and Chris being 34, he was actually one of my friends. I saw Chris sitting on the steps smoking a Marlboro and waved to him.

“Hey, heard about your signing. Congratulations”, he said.

“How did you hear about it?” I asked curiously.

“It’s all over the news man. ESPN had it, and the Hockey network was talking about it. I guess your, how do we say it, rich, huh?”

I laughed.

“Yeah I guess so. Oh, and the first thing i am going to do is buy you a car that actually looks cool”, I joked.

Chris just laughed. We sat there talking for nearly 2 hours. In that time, he must have smoked nearly 24 cigarettes. Talk about addiction. He left just in time, because i saw Chuck struggling to get home. Chuck doesn’t like Chris because he doesn’t drink and because Chuck think’s Chris is a total pussy. He was obviously wasted and couldn’t walk straight if his life depended on it.

“I heard about your signing, boy” was all he said. I nodded without even making eye contact or looking at him.

“So how much money am I getting?", he asked. That pissed me off. This guy has treated me like shit my entire life, and he actually has the nerve to ask me for money. That was the last straw.

“Your not getting a fucking dime. I am moving out of here, paying my friends what i owe them, and never coming back to your pathetic house and rules again. I hate the “100% Chuck” rule. Fuck you, Chuck. Your not getting a dime and you’ll have to learn to live with that.

Chuck glared at me for the longest time before an evil grin spread across his face.

“You’d better be mistaken, boy. You’d better pay me quite well, or you’ll regret it.”

I told him to get a life and walked out of the house. I decided I could stay at a friends house that night and return later tommorow to get my equipment.

The next morning, I left my girlfriend Stacy’s house and took the bus home. The problem was, the door was locked. That pissed me off, Chuck was probably trying to sabatoge my career. This was probably what he meant by “You’ll regret it”.

I walked over to Bill’s house, sure that I’d find Chuck there. But I didn’t. Bill appeared to be passed out on the hammock, so I shook him.

“Bill, have you seen Chuck”?

Bill turned over and faced me. He appeared to be drunk. For some reason, he had the initials CS tatooed on his forehead. Oh my god, I thought. These two guys must love eachother or something. CS is tatooed on Bill’s head, and CS stands for Chuck Smith.

I didn’t even mention the tatooe to Bill, I just ignored it. Bill didn’t answer me.

“Are you ok Bill? Sorry to bother you, I just need to know where Chuck is”.

Bill stared past me at his house. He had a blank expression on his face and in a monotonous reply said “No. Chuck is not here. He had to get more. Come back at 7:30 and you will get your stuff.” I looked at Bill like he was nuts. But i realized he was probably so drunk that he needed to concentrate just to speek clearly. The funny thing was, his speech was not impaired.

“Bill, what do you mean stuff? What did Chuck have to get?".

Bills eyes flashed red, and he passed back out on the hammock. I shook him feverishly but he wouldn’t awake. He was out cold. I went home and slept in our hammock. I decided I needed the sleep because after everything I just saw, I knew I was beginning to go totally nuts.

I woke up, glanced at my watch and realized I was late. It was 8:00, Chuck was supposed to be at Bill’s at 7:30. I quickly dressed and left home for Bill’s house. As i approaced his house, I glanced in the backyard. Bill wasn’t passed out in the hammock. I guess maybe the guy was just sick or something. I knocked on the door but no one answered, so I knocked again. Still no reply. I decided to ring the doorbell. I was all set on giving up and going home to break in, but the door opened. Bill was there with a cigarette in his hand, shirtless, revealing his hairy muscular chest. For a guy who didn’t do anything, he still stayed in shape.

“Good. Your here. Follow me”. I entered the house.

“I’ll only be a minute Bill. I just need to get the key from Chuck”.

“No, no you’ll like it here. You’ll like Chuck”.

“What?", I asked him. This guy was like in love with him. I didn’t get a chance to hear his response, because Bill pulled out a glass bottle and smacked me over my head with it. I fell unconscious to the floor.

I awoke chained to a metal table with a big headache. Chuck appeared over me with that evil grin on his face.

“Welcome”, he said.

“What’s going on. Let me out of this asshole. People will be loooking for me, I don’t know what your trying to do but you’ll get caught.”

“No, no I assure you I won’t get caught.". He reached onto the adjacent table and picked up a white headband. It had all kinds of wires attached to it. He placed in on my head and pressed a button on the nearby laptop. My body jumped.

Thoughts began to swirl my head. Chuck is my master. I need to obey Chuck. Chuck deserves a better life. Chuck deserves slaves. Chuck should not have to lift a finger. I will be Chuck’s slave. I will do as Chuck wishes. I am nothing. I am worthless, my only purpose is to serve Chuck.

Chuck removed the headband from my head. Two black letters were tatooed to my head, and they read : CS. Chuck had me where he wanted me, and there was nothing i could do about it.

“So, tell me what you learned”? Chuck asked.

I recited to him what I learned. “Chuck is my master. I must obey him. He deserves a life with no work and just fun. I will be your slave, your servant. You will not have to lift a finger”.

A grin spread on Chuck’s face. He knew the mind reprogrammer had worked to perfection. Bill entered the room and knelt at Chuck’s feet.

“Master, there is a Chris here to see John”, he stated.

Chuck thought for a moment and then grinned an evil grin. “Bring him to the table”.

A few minutes later, Bill brought an unconscious Chris to the table. I had been removed and now knelt at Chuck’s left foot, with Bill knelt at his right. Chuck attached the machine to Chris and snapped his fingers. I immediatley stood up and began massaging his back. My master had a long day and he needed his rest. Chris’s brain washing succesfully completed itself. He too bore the CS tatooe on his forehead.

All three of us followed our master to his home. We were told to refer to it as his kingdom. Chuck snapped his fingers and ordered Chris to prepare him a three course meal. Bill was told to give Chuck a bath. Chuck turned to me and snapped his fingers. I froze, my eyes flashed red and the tatoo on my head began to send stimulating sensations throghout my body.

“You will prepare my alcohol, massage my feet and do all the yardwork including the maintenance on my car”.

“Yes, master Chuck”.

A year has passed since then. We are all still happy servants of Chuck, whom is currently on his way home from work. All of the deeds my master has assigned me are done. I am sitting on the porch, with my feet up smoking a cigarette. I never really thought much of the habit, but it was masters idea. Since Bill and Chris already did it, it would be much easier to have me start then have those two quit. I believe that was fair. Every now and then master will bring home a hot, sexy babe from the bar. These are referred to as masters sex slaves. They are forced to dress in sexy, revealing lingerie that women would never wear in public. These women enter masters Kingdom, and they are enslaved by the machine. They never leave. Master Chuck currently has 35 sex slaves and still us three to do his bidding. There are talks of enslaving more males and creating an army to take over the world. Master has told me that he is getting sick of working, and that he will probably send me off to play hockey. Master and I have worked out a more than fair agreement. The new contract will be worth a thousand dollars a game. For each game I play, I will make 1%. My master gets to keep the other 999 because he is the one who kept me in shape and he is the one whom should never have to work in life. I will get to keep a dollar. There are alot of thins you can buy with a dollar. I think i’ll save my money up and buy a pack of cigarettes or a case of beer.

I take a sip of my store brand beer and laugh. Chuck is the greatest guy I know, I am so luckly he let me be a part of his world dominance. Soon, he will infect the minds of everyone. The door to the porch swings open, and I hear a snap. I immediatley fall to my knees. I remove Chuck’s shirt, shoes, socks and shorts until he is in his bare underwear. I ease him into the recliner, prop his feet up and lit a cigarette that i placed in his mouth. He closes his eyes and relaxes while i gently massage his feet. Soon my master will no longer have to work.