The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Great Deal

Part 3

I awoke to the sound of my stomach growling. Ever since the merge with my master, my body had grown so much that my normal eating habits were far too less for my muscular frame. I was still adjusting. I tried to get up, but noticed I had two or three pleasure bunnies around me, one resting her head on top of my washboard abs. I tried to get up again, but to no avail. So, I snapped my fingers. Two of them woke up instantly and immediatley got away from me. The third was not so lucky. I smacked her. She trembled in fear and backed off of me. I got off the bed and stood up, completely naked and sporting a piss boner the size of what seemed like a long, fat flashlight. One of my female toys walked over and put my antovvi slippers on my long, massive feet while another dressed me in my very expensive gold robe. I took a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it as I walked down the long, curvy staircase to my kitchen. Once there, I motioned for Bill to remove my slippers. He did, and I sat back in my reclining chair and put my feet on the table, all while inhaling and exhaling beautiful, delicioius smoke. Bill placed his hands around my feet and began rubbing in a clockwise motion with his hands.

“Ah”, I exclaimed with pleasure, “Just the way I like it”.

After I finished my cigarette, my food was brought to me. On the plate were eggs, hashbrowns, two buscuits, about ten slices of bacon and a glass of orange juice. I devoured the food all while Bill continued to massage my feet. After my meal, I smoked another cigarette while Bill put my slippers back on. I met Lilja by the front door and we left for the limo which would take us to the park. This park would bring me more male servants, so that I could complete my army and take over the world.

In the car, Lilja put her exposed feet on my dick and began fondling it as she spoke. She held up a thin, black collar.

“This, master, is a controlling device. When placed around the neck of a potential slave, it gives you total control of their mind, thoughts and actions. Your scientists created about 5 of these, so I figured you would want to enslave about 5 male servants”. I nodded as she spoke, and placed my feet in her lap. She removed my slippers and massaged them. I motioned for her to continue with her speech.

“We are going to Penn Park. There are alot of men that hang out in the area and I am sure you will be able to find some that fit your services. I will be here to help of course. I don’t think any man, other than you of course, my liege, will be able to resist me if I tempt them to try the collar on”.

My evil trademark smile spread from ear to ear as I motioned for her to put my slippers back on. Within minutes, we were at the park.

My driver opened the door and I stepped out of the limo and into the broad daylight. There were indeed alot of men around here, and a few of them were certainly quite capable of pleasing me and fulfilling my every desire.

I noticed a man, probably in late 30’s, early 40’s, sitting on the park bench with his dog. He was trying to get the dog to calm down, there was apparently a squirrel and the dog wanted to be let go so he could chase it. I looked at the man, his face sweaty and his short cut black hair glistening with sweat. I had an idea, and walked over to him.

“Master”, Lilja shouted. I motioned at her to wait and be completely silent. She did and sat on the ground, crossing her legs, watching me walk over to the struggling man adoringly.

“Hi, my name is Chuck. I notice your having trouble there with that pup”, I greeted, extending my hand. The man smiled back, accepted my hand and shook it firmly.

“Hi, I’m Dave. Yeah, this guy is little but man he’s strong. He really wants that squirrel”. He laughed

I laughed with him as I continued to check him out. His eyes were blue, he appeared to have an excellent frame on him and I noticed that he must have been a bicycler, because he had shorts on and his legs were built like tree trunks.

“You know, back in my day I was a dog trainer myself”, I noted.

Dave’s face lit up.

“Really? Tell me, do you have any tips for me? I really want to get this guy to calm down”.

“I think I have just the thing”, I answered, reaching into my robe pocket. I pulled out a thin, black collar and reached down as if I was going to put it on the dog. Closer and closer I got, until finally I jumped back up onto my feet, stretched the collar out and fitted it over Dave’s neck. He fought it, but I noticed the collar attaching itself to Dave’s skin, making itself a part of him. Dave struggled for a minute or so, then bowed his head in complete submission.

“Release the dog, slave”, I ordered. Dave’s hand let go of the leash, and the dog scampered off into the park, furiously searching for a play toy.

“Follow me”, I motioned to Dave, as my new toy followed me back to my limo. I opened the door and snapped my fingers.

“Climb in and remove your shirt”. Dave did as he was told.

“Lilja, I’m going to get to know my new servant a little better. I want you to hand pick the remaining 4 slots”, I told her. I knew Lilja’s mind was programmed to want only the best for me, so I knew whatever, whoever she picked, it would be good enough to use.

I climbed into the limo and for what seemed like the first time, got a good look at the newest addition to my man army. Dave, now shirtless, had a nice pair of biceps. I could tell he worked out. His washboard abs were glistening with sweat, and his pecs stood out and called to me. My mouth was salivating.

“Dave…tell me about yourself….what do you do”? I asked curiously.

Dave raised his head to my eye level. His eyes were glazed as he gave me all the information I wanted in a monotonous voice.

“I am a bicycle rider. My part time job is as an electrician, but I hope to one day race in the Tour de Americano.”.

“Are you married”?

“Yes”

“Well Dave….your not anymore. Your whole life belongs to me. Your only purpose in life is to please me, in whatever way possible. Isn’t that right, Dave?”

“Yes master. I will please you. I am here to please you.”

“Good. Remove all your clothes and put this on”, I ordered, extending my hand to him. I handed him an orange mens bikini, which all my slaves were accustomed to wearing. As he undressed, I got an even better look at his body. His legs were indeed built for a bicycle. His feet were very impressive, though still far smaller than mine. Then again, whose feet were as massive and demanding as mine?

I decided to put my new toy to the test.

“Dave…remove my slippers. I think they are starting to irritate my feet”. Dave gently reached over and grabbed my feet. One by one, he removed my slippers until my feet were exposed.

“That’s a good slave. Tell me, what do you think?”

“Your feet master….they are massive….they are perfect”.

“Kiss them”. Dave bowed to his knees and brought my feet to his mouth, as he showered them with kisses.

“Now massage them”. I felt his huge hands reach around and grab my feet as he tenderly stroked them with his hands.

“You will do Dave…you will do just fine”

The door to my limo swung open and I saw 4 other men wearing collars climb in with Lilja last in line. She closed the door and we proceeded to make the trip back home.

* * *

At home I sat on the couch with my feet propped on the foot rest, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, with my newly acquired slaves kneeling at my feet as I spoke. I was going around, learning more about them. I had each of them rub my feet to test their abilities. Jason was ok at it, as was Matt and Jacob. It was Mike that interested me more. I excused the others and Lilja led them down to their sleeping quarters and to brief them on their new regular “chores”, which included household work and sexual favors. Once everyone had left the room, I spoke to young Mike. He look about 24 or 25, dark brown hair, not a great body really. There was a small beer belly and it appeared he had man tits. However, it wasn’t his physical features that I was interested in. It was his hands.

“Mike, your so good at massaging my feet. While you were doing it I felt as if I was in heaven. Tell me, how did you acquire this trait?”

Mike, still with his head faced down to the ground, spoke.

“I just watched other people do it and picked up on their characteristics. I have never done it professionally”. Mike’s voice was also very sexy. It sort of soothed me when he spoke.

“Ah, I see. Mike, I have plans for you. Nice, fun plans. Follow me, I will be the one briefing you today”. Mike stood up at firm attention, the collar so tight against his neck it would cut his head off if it weren’t for the keen techniques my enslaved scientists had used. I motioned Mike to climb the stairs as I followed behind. His nice, tight butt formed perfectly against the red bikini he was now sporting. We climed the stairs and entered my bedroom.

“All bunnies must leave at once. Go to Lilja for an assignment”. My toys immediatley scurried out of the room, frantic not to be the last one out.

I flopped on the bed and turned over onto my back, undressing as I did.

“Mike, you will be my male companion. From what I have garnered from you, you are an excellent lover. The sex will be great. Your only purpose in life from now on is to honor, obey and serve me. I am your life”.

The collar tightened even more on his neck as his eyes glazed, a sign he was as deep under my power as could be. Then, he stripped himself of his bikini and climbed on top of me. I felt his hot, warm and long dick penetrate my virgin ass. I yelled in ecstacy as I noticed my new toy’s face was beat red as he pushed in and up and down he went. He was trying with all his might to make sure I was not displeased.

And displeased I was not. It was incredible, and enjoyable, and afterwards I smoked a cigarette while Mike massaged my back.

“Do you smoke, Mike”?

Mike turned, bowed his head in submission and replied

“Do you want me to master?”

I knew this meant no. I decided not to pursue this any further. If the time came and I decided he would smoke, then he would. Right now, I had other things on my mind. I grabbed the book off of my dresser, the one my master had wrote, and read the last page of notes my master had planned.

In order to take complete control of the world, I would have to take control of the military and the president. No easy task, but one that I was certainly up to. I decided the time would be great to introduce my slaves to a little training. After all, in 3 days the collars would have them all permenantly enslaved to me, and then I would be able to remove them for good.

Mike put his bikini back on and stood, waiting for instruction. I lay there, still naked, admiring my new automatic massager. The best one I have had so far. Then, I thought about how it would feel to have the entire world at my feet, worshipping my every command, building statues and memorials of me and naming me their king. I knew it would be hard work, but once it was over, I would rule forever, and my children would rule, and their children’s children would rule, and the whole world would bow and worship the Smith family.