The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good to the Last Drop

Part 6

by Mister Harvest

I had no idea what time it was when I woke up. Meagan and I were spooned together on the futon. Light was streaming in from all directions. Brigid was gone. As I stirred, she did too.

“Good morning, love,” I whispered to her.

“Mm... good morning,” she murmured, cuddling closer to me, not turning around.

“Did you enjoy last night?” I asked, nuzzling her.

“Oh, god, yes... yes, yes, yes...” she said, grinding back slightly.

“All of it?”

A pause, and then she rolled over fast enough that our noses collided. She looked at me with enormous eyes. “Um, so, you...”

“... saw everything.” I’m not sure how my voice sounded to her. I wasn’t sure how it sounded to me, either, since I wasn’t sure what I was feeling.

“I’m sorry...” she started, and stopped. It sounded lame to me, too.

We stared at each other, almost eyeball-to-eyeball. I decided that I wasn’t really upset: it had been her pussy I was after, not her virginity, and I certainly had gotten a lot of her pussy. And complaining about anything sexual after having had two sisters for almost the entire night seemed just not right, somehow.

And then, there was Kayleigh to consider. Although it was a bit cold of me to think of it this way, Meagan’s adventure with Ram made Kayleigh that much easier to justify, both to her and to me.

I kissed her. “It’s OK.”

She pulled back slightly, coming into focus. “Really?”

I nodded. “Really.”

“I was going to come straight to bed and jump you, but...”

“But?”

“Ram reached over and started stroking my breasts, and it was like my cunt was on fire. I could barely think.”

“It’s OK.”

“All I wanted to do was fuck. I wanted to be a slut for them.”

“Really, it’s OK, love,” I said, not sure if I was reassuring her or trying to get her to stop.

She closed her eyes, then opened them again. “I was so worried you wouldn’t want me after...”

I laughed. “I hope we cleared that up.”

She smiled, relaxing. “You seemed pretty interested last night.”

“I’m pretty interested now.” I reached down between her legs. She flinched, slightly.

“I’m so sorry, love, but...” She reached down and touched herself, flinching again. “I’m not going to be good for much for a while. She wasn’t used to that.”

“She?”

“My pussy.”

“Does she have a name?”

Meagan closed her eyes, and leaned over to kiss again. “You think of one,” she whispered. “She belongs to you, after all.”

“I’ll think of something appropriate.” I started to slide down her body, kissing her neck, then her breasts. “Anyway, we managed before we started fucking.”

“That feels good,” Meagan said, closing her eyes. “Don’t stop.”

“I wasn’t planning on it.” I reached her cunt. “Poor abused pussy.”

“Kiss it and make it better?” Meagan said, spreading her legs wider.

* * *

Meagan fell asleep again afterwards, and I went to find a shower, and Brigid. I found the shower, and then Sita. She was in the kitchen, a teakettle on the stove.

“Good morning,” she said, looking over her shoulder. She was in a robe and pajamas, brilliant blue against her dark skin. They did not disguise her figure. Her long black hair was tied in a braid, nearly to her ass.

“Good morning.”

“Tea?”

I came over and stood next to her. “That would be great, thanks.” My hip touched hers.

Her hip moved away. “Pick one.” She nodded at a cabinet.

I retrieved an English Breakfast bag. She sat at the kitchen table. A cup of hot water was in front of the chair across from her. I dropped the tea bag in, and sat down. She looked at her tea for a bit.

“Where’s everyone?” I finally asked.

“Everyone?”

“Well, Brigid. Ram.”

She looked at me, and then tossed her head towards the upstairs with a small smile. As if on cue, I heard a faint, familiar cry.

Now, I was jealous. Before that moment, I had thought that “seeing red” was just an expression. It was being absurd, I knew: Meagan was my girlfriend, not Brigid, and last night, I had both of them, and I had Kayleigh waiting for me. But I was still jealous. I looked down at my tea.

“Oh,” I said. I could see from Sita’s expression I wasn’t doing a great job of controlling my tone of voice. She looked at me, curious.

I took a deep breath, and looked up again. I tried a smile. “I’m surprised to see you here, then,” I said, with what I hoped was a friendly tone.

Sita shrugged. “I think they wanted some time to themselves.”

“Oh.” I shoved my hands into my pockets, trying to keep from shaking. I felt something round and cool in one of them. “Um, milk?” I asked. I hate milk in tea.

“Of course,” she said, rising gracefully.

I stood up, pulling the vial out of my pocket. I had made a point of refreshing them each day. Palming the vial while she opened the refrigerator, back to me, I popped the stopper and dumped what I hoped was a full dose into her tea. Just like in the whisky, it vanished without a trace.

She handed me the milk, and slid away from me back to the chair. I sat back down. She sipped at her tea.

“When do you three leave?” she asked.

“Today, I think,” I said, “but I suppose that’s up to Brigid.”

“Isn’t everything?” Sita said, taking another sip. I tried not to stare at her lips.

“It does seem that way sometimes.”

“You’ll probably want to wait, anyway,” she said. “It’s already 4.” Sip.

“Well,” I said, looking up at the same direction Sita had gestured, “I’d hate to interrupt anything.” Sita smiled, and sipped. Her brow furrowed. She sipped again, thoughtfully.

“Does your tea taste alright?” she asked.

“Lovely!” I said, sounding entirely false to my own ears.

She nodded, and sipped again. And again. I watched.

After a few more sips, she put the teacup down. I waited. She was looking over my shoulder, off into space.

“Sita?” I said.

“Hm?” she said, not looking at me.

“Is everything OK?” She still had about a third of a cup of tea left.

“Yes, everything’s fine,” she said, a bit softly.

“Go ahead and finish your tea,” I said, leaning forward.

She nodded, and picked up the teacup again, her eyes never wavering. Sip, sip, sip. I stood up, and closed the door to the kitchen as she drank. She finished the last of the tea, and put the cup back down with a clink.

I stood behind her, and stroked her hair. She didn’t react. “Can you hear me, Sita?”

“Yes.”

My hands wandered down to her throat. “That’s great. Listen to me very carefully.”

“Listen to you.”

“You’re very interested in me.”

“I’m very interested in you.”

“You like me.”

“I like you.”

“You want to sit and talk with me for as long as I want.”

“I want to sit and talk with you for as long as you want.”

“You’re very attracted to me.”

I could feel her twitch under my touch.

“I’m...”

“You’re very attracted to me.”

“I’m very attracted to... you.” She twitched again, harder.

I reached under her robe and pajama top to stroke her small breasts. She quivered. “That’s very good. Say it again.”

“I’m very attracted to you.”

“You’re very attracted to me. You want to have sex with me.”

“I’m very attracted to you. I want to, to have sex with you.”

“That’s right. You want to fuck me.”

“I want to... to... f...”

“You want to fuck me.”

“I want to fuck you.” I could feel her nipples getting hard under my fingers.

“You’re very horny, and need to fuck me.”

“I’m very horny, and need to fuck you.”

I knelt down next to her. “Spread your legs.” She did. I reached through the band on her pajama bottoms. “You can’t say no to me.”

“I can’t say no to you.”

“You’ll fuck me anytime I want.”

“I’ll fuck you anytime you want.”

“You need to fuck me.”

“I need to fuck you.”

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll.. uh...” My fingers had found her pussy. She was getting wet.

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll do anything you want.” Her body was nearly vibrating with small twitches as I played with her cunt.

“You want to obey me.”

“I want to obey you.”

“You’ll do anything I tell you.”

“I’ll do anything you tell me.” The twitches were being replaced with slow grinds as I fingered her.

“You can’t say no to me.”

“I can’t say no to you.”

“You will obey me.”

“I will.. obey you,” she sighed.

Repeat, repeat, repeat. Reluctantly, and with a small gasp from her, I pulled my fingers away. I looked at the vial: still one more dose.

“Sita, open your mouth.” She did. “Head back.” She leaned her head back. I squirted the remaining cum right into her mouth. She twitched, and sighed, closing her mouth and swallowing.

I slid her tea cup out of the way, and sat down on the table in front of her. “Look into my eyes, Sita.” She did.

I smiled. “Now, Sita, I have a few more things to tell you, OK?”

“OK,” she said, in a small, distant voice, her eyes never leaving mine.

* * *

She blinked awake. I was already back across from her at the table.

“I’m sorry,” she said, smiling. “I’m more tired than I thought.”

“I understand. It was a late night.”

“And an early morning.” She laughed. She propped her head up and looked at me for a long moment. “So,” she said, “I hardly know you. Tell me about yourself.”

* * *

“We have to be quiet,” she said.

“OK,” I said, taking her in my arms, kissing her, my hands wandering over her round ass.

“I’ve never had sex with anyone besides Ram,” she said.

“Um, Meagan...” I started.

“Another man,” she said. “You understand.”

I nodded. My jeans were unzipped and pulled down, my cock still wet from her mouth. I could still taste her cunt in my mouth.

“I need you. But Ram cannot hear,” she whispered in my ear, her hands stroking my cock.

“Would that be bad?” I asked. She lifted herself up onto the kitchen table, and lay down. She raised her long, smooth legs, spreading them. The thick black hair at her slit glistened with moisture. She stroked herself as I unzipped.

“Very bad,” she said.

The kitchen table was exactly the right height. I slid into her. She felt wonderful. She gave a small gasp, and lifted her legs until her ankles were resting on my shoulders. She closed her eyes as I fucked her, slowly so the table didn’t creak.

“I’m sorry you have to leave tonight,” she said, rocking her hips in time with my strokes.

“I am, too, now,” I said.

She smiled. “Can I visit you?”

“I’d like that,” I said, stroking her breasts.

She sighed. “I’m glad,” she said, her voice sounding far away. In moments, her first orgasm came. I clamped my mouth down on hers to muffle her cry. Somewhere in the house, Brigid’s voice cried out, too.

* * *

Even before I had finished coming inside her, her eyes grew empty. I bent over her.

“You love me,” I whispered in her ear.

I could feel her cunt twitch around me. “I love you.”

“You need me.”

“I need you.”

“You need to fuck me.”

“I need to fuck you.”

“You need to suck my cock.”

“I need to suck your cock.”

“You need me to come in your mouth.”

“I need you to come in my mouth.”

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll do anything you want.”

“You love me.”

“I love you.”

“You need me.”

“I need you.”

“You love obeying me.”

“I love obeying you.”

“You belong to me.”

“I belong to you.”

Twitch, twitch.

* * *

Her eyes slowly focused again. “Thank you,” she said. “I loved that.” I was still resting inside of her, feeling myself slowly grow soft.

“Me, too.”

She looked at me for along time. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.” I kissed her.

“I’d like to call you...”

“Anytime you want. I’ll give you my number.”

“No, no. I want to call you something.”

I was confused. “Yes?”

“May I call you my lover?” She opened her eyes, and stared at me. “I want to. I’ve never called someone that before.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Not even Ram.”

I kissed her again. “Of course you can. Can I call you my lover, too?”

She looked at me for a long moment. “Yes. I’d like that,” she said. “’My lover.’” She closed her eyes again. “I don’t understand what’s happening to me, but I like saying that to you.”

* * *

We dressed as quickly as we could, kissing the whole time. She pressed her hands together and bowed her head in namasté. I felt embarrassed.

I left her in the kitchen, and went back to the loft. Meagan was there, pulling her clothes on. She smiled as I came up the stairs.

“Find anyone?”

“Sita.”

“She’s nice.”

I smiled. “Yes, she is.”

“Where’s Brigid?”

I felt my anger rise again, but I shoved it down. “With Ram.”

Meagan rolled her eyes. “Well, doesn’t that make me feel special. I’m glad he finally got the #1 sister.”

I took her in my arms. “You’re special to me.”

She cuddled up. “I’m glad. I feel like a complete whore.”

“If you are, it’s in the best possible way.”

“Do you really mean that?”

I looked down at her. Huge blue eyes looked up at me. “Yes, of course I do. What... ?”

“I’m so confused. I want to be a whore. Really. I feel like I should take out an ad in the back of the free weekly.”

“Having sex doesn’t make you a whore, Meg.”

“I know,” she said. “I know.”

I held her close.

* * *

Moments later, Brigid scrambled up the ladder, hair wet. “Well, finally, you’re awake!” She gave us both kisses.

“We’ve been up for hours,” I said.

“Have a nice time?” she said, unzipping her duffle.

“You were there,” I said, passing clothes to her. She smiled at us.

“How was Ram?” Meagan said.

Brigid tossed Meagan a bra. “This is yours. He was fun. You should know.”

Meagan tossed the bra back. “No, yours. Did you get what you came for?”

Brigid dropped it into the duffle. “I guess. He’s nice enough.”

“But...?” I said.

“But I want to get to school,” she said, zipping up the bag. “How long?”

“Three hours. Maybe four with traffic.”

She stood up, slinging the bag. “Let’s go.”

* * *

Ram and Sita said their goodbyes at the door, the two of them hugging the three of us. I smiled at Sita; she blushed and looked down. Brigid tripped down the path. Despite my misgivings, the car had sustained no damage overnight.

As soon as I pulled out, Meagan turned around and looked at Brigid. “OK, Bridie, what was that about?”

Brigid blinked back. “What was what?”

“That was an evacuation. What happened?”

“Nothing.”

“Bridie.”

Brigid sighed. “Ram was getting clingy.”

“Clingy?”

“He said he loved me.”

“At least he has good taste,” I said.

Brigid kissed the back of my head. “Ten points for being a gentleman, but I hate clingy men. Keep that in mind.”

Meagan turned back to look out the windshield. “Now, I’m really jealous.”

“Why?”

“He didn’t say he loved me.”

Brigid stroked Meagan’s hair. “He was just trying to get me to stay another night.”

“By telling you he loved you?”

“Yeah, well, you can see how well it worked,” Brigid said. “He tossed Sita out of bed, did me, and then declared he loved me. Way too weird.”

“I could have told him,” Meagan said, reclining the seat into Brigid, who squeaked. “You have a heart of stone. Incapable of love.”

“That’s right!” Brigid said, leaning her head against Meagan’s. “Present company excepted, of course.”

“Of course,” Meagan said, putting an arm protectively around her sister.

* * *

By the time we stopped for gas, it had gotten dark, but the air was still heavy and sultry. Meagan and Brigid, arms around each other, went into the convenience store as I checked my cell phone. Four messages.

2:30pm: “Hi, there, it’s K, sorry to bother you while your screwing the brains out of your girlfriend, but my calendar shows that you are getting in this evening and I hoped that you’d have some time free to fuck a female admirer up the ass. Love you.”

4:55pm: “Hi, it’s K, so, let me know what time you’re getting in. Give my best to Meagan, but only if you tell her it’s from me.”

6:39pm: “Hello, my lover, it’s Sita. (pause) Ram will be on a business trip this coming weekend. May I come up and see you? I’ll tell him I’m visiting Brigid. It would not be a good idea for you to call me back, but I will try to reach you or Brigid. I love you. Bye.”

8:33pm: “K again, call me, I just want to make sure you’re alright. Love you.”

I pushed Kayleigh’s number on the phone. She picked up before the first ring was over. “Christ, I was worried you were dead!”

“Running late is all, K.”

“Thank god. How long before you’re back?” She sounded nearly breathless.

“Another hour or so. Really, I’m fine.”

“That’s good, because if you had been killed in a car crash, I’d have to kill you.”

“Um.”

“I’d figure it out. I’m a smart girl. So, how’s the road trip with the blondes?”

“Tiring.”

“Pop Meagan’s cherry yet?”

“You’re obsessed by that. Why didn’t you tell me the two of you dated?”

Long pause. “Oh, you know. Before, it was none of your business, and once we started up again... well, I was going to bring it up.”

“Ah.”

“Are you angry with me?”

I wasn’t. “No, silly.”

“How’d you find out?”

“Brigid told me.”

“Snitch! And now you’re changing the subject. Meagan’s cherry: yes or no.”

“Cherry popping occurred.”

Another long pause. I was enjoying leaving Kayleigh speechless; it was a rare pleasure. “Meaning?”

“I’m afraid I didn’t have the honor.”

“You’re fucking kidding.”

“Nope.”

“OK, I have to hear all about this.”

“Isn’t talking about that the kind of thing a gentleman doesn’t do?”

“Since when are you a gentleman?”

“Good point.” Brigid was walking purposefully across the parking lot towards me, tossing her cell phone in the air and catching it. “Listen, I see a complicated conversation coming towards me. Can I call you when I drop off Meagan and Bridie?”

“Bridie?”

“Brigid.”

“OK. Drive safely, OK?”

“I will. Love you.”

“Love you, too.”

I closed my cell. Brigid was looking at me, still tossing her phone. “Kayleigh, I assume?” she said.

“Um, yeah.”

“Let’s talk about your women.”

“My women?”

“Guess who just called.”

“Um...”

“Think. Long black hair, brown eyes, and you fucked her on the kitchen table earlier today. I hope that narrows it down a bit.”

“Ah. That would be...”

“Sita, yes.”

“Oh.” My stomach felt as if it was about to hit the pavement and bounce.

“How did you know that we, uh...”

“Fucked? You moron, she told me.”

“Oh.”

“And the reason she told me is that she’s coming up to visit you this weekend. And she wants me to make sure that I cover things with Ram in case he wonders where she is and what she’s doing.”

“Oh.”

Brigid put her phone in her pocket, and folded her arms over her chest. “I’m not going to be the one to tell Meg that you have another girlfriend waiting for you at school, and a new conquest who is planning to spend the weekend as your love slave.”

“Uh, ‘love slave’?”

“You should have heard her. Do you know that you are only the second man she’s fucked?”

“She mentioned.”

“I’m glad you two had a nice conversation.” She sighed. “You’re a nice guy, but you really need to sort out your love life.”

“Yeah.”

She turned, and looked over her shoulder. “Oh, one more thing,” she said.

I shuddered, slightly. “Yes?”

“If I’m not a part of that love life, I’ll kill you.”

“Oh.” I never would have thought that a requirement to have sex with a gorgeous, busty, smart 18-year-old would seem threatening.

“Like my father says, ‘I’m glad we had this little talk.’ Go get Meg and let’s blow this popsicle stand.” She walked towards the car.

I walked quickly into the convenience store, and looked around for Meagan. She was in back in front of one of the drink refrigerators, talking with someone I didn’t recognize: about Meagan’s height, nice shirt and slacks, maybe mid-30s. Short dark hair. Clean-shaven. Looked like a lawyer-type. I slowed as I approached them, then stopped in the cookie aisle.

Meagan was listening to him, her mouth open slightly. I could see her nipples very vividly through her tank top. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but she nodded once in a while. He reached up and touched her shoulder, as if making a conversation point. She didn’t react. He left his hand on her shoulder for a moment, then ran it down her arm, stroking her. She closed her eyes as he did so.

I quickly came around up behind her. “Oh, there you are, Meagan, I’ve been looking for you.” She turned around quickly, and backed up towards me; we nearly collided. I put an arm around her waist. “C’mon, we’ve got to go.” She didn’t resist as I lead her out of the store. I could see her conversation partner looking after us, an amused expression on his face. He shrugged and opened one of the refrigerator cases.

“Who was that?” I whispered to her as I guided her to the car.

“Uh, I’m not sure. Roger someone.” She sounded confused.

“Oh. You two seemed to know each other.”

“No, he just started talking to me...” She stopped. “Oh, my god. I’m so sorry.” She grabbed me, pulling me to her. “He was trying to pick me up. I nearly let him! I’m so sorry...” She buried her face in my hair.

“It’s fine, it’s fine. Everything’s OK.” I led her to the car, and held her.

“What’s wrong with me? I’m some kind of nymphomaniac! He was asking me if I wanted to go to his van with him, and I said yes! I was going to let him fuck me!” She started sobbing.

Brigid had popped out of the back seat. I dragged out the keys. “Drive,” I said, tossing them to her. Looking confused, she nodded, and ran to the driver’s door. I helped Meagan into the back seat, and closed it.

Brigid looked back at us as she started the car. “She’ll be fine,” I said. I turned back to Meagan. “You’ll be OK. You’re safe now.”

She looked up at me with tear-filled eyes. “Really?”

I nodded. “You’ll be fine. Really. Let’s get you back to your place.”

* * *

We were back at Meagan’s house in an hour. I left Brigid to bring the bags up, and bundled Meagan upstairs to her room. I was grateful that none of her roommates were around.

She sat down on the bed, and looked up at me. “What’s wrong with me? I was just thinking with my cunt. I was ready to docilely follow him to his van and let him fuck me. Raw pussy and all. I couldn’t think of a single reason to say no.” I stroked her hair as she talked.

“Meagan, do you trust me?” I asked.

She blinked. “Yes,” she said, nodding. “Of course I do.”

“I’m doing to ask you to do something that seems strange, but you need to trust me that it is the right thing.”

“OK,” she said. “What?”

“I want you to go down on me.”

“What?” she said. “You mean, a blow job? Now?”

“That’s right.”

“I... OK,” she said, and started undoing my jeans. After the first slow lick, she smiled. “You’re right. I feel better already.”

* * *

“You feel relaxed and happy.”

“I feel relaxed and happy,” she said, still licking her lips.

“You love being horny.”

“I love being horny.”

“You’re my private whore.”

“I’m your private whore.”

“You can say no to anyone except me.”

“I can say no to anyone except you.”

“You’re a slut for me, but only me.”

“I’m a slut for you, but only you.”

“I’m the only man you want to fuck.”

“You’re the only man I want to fuck.”

“You can’t say no to me, but you can say no to anyone else.”

“I can’t say no to you, but I can say no to anyone else.”

“You’ll only fuck someone else if I want you to.”

“I’ll only fuck someone else if you want me to.”

“You belong to me, and me alone.”

“I belong to you, and you alone.”

Repeat, repeat.

* * *

I left Meagan sleeping on the bed; she had nearly passed out with fatigue as soon as she had come out of her trance. Brigid was in the living room, reading a magazine. She jumped up as I came in. “She’s fine,” I said, hugging her. “She’s fine. She’s asleep.”

“What happened?”

“A guy made a pass at her at the gas station.”

“That’s it?”

“She’s still a bit confused by this whole sex-with-men thing,” I said, sitting down with a thump. Brigid sat down and put an arm around me.

“How are you doing?” she asked.

“Tired. And I have to get back to my place.”

“I can drive you.”

“I’d like that, thanks.”

* * *

In the car, Brigid said, “So, what’s the plan?”

“The plan?”

“Kayleigh. Sita. Meagan. Me.”

“Christ.” I collapsed back in the seat.

“You’re fucking him, too?”

“You’re not helping.”

“It’s not my job to help. You have your girlfriend, who worships the ground you walk on and wants to marry you. You have her sister, who is sexually obsessed by you. You have a girlfriend on the side, who is (by all reports) not one to take no for an answer. And now you have an exotic new squeeze who is about to screw up her marriage so she can screw you. So, what’s the plan?”

“This isn’t quite the fantasy that you’d think.”

“Real life never seems like it. Didn’t we talk about this?”

“Yes, while you were showing me your pussy.”

“You didn’t complain.”

“I’m not going to. What should I do?” I stared out the car window.

“You’re asking my opinion?”

“Yes.”

“Tell everyone about everyone, and see what happens.”

“You make it sound easy.”

“Don’t be stupid. But it will be easier that way.”

I nodded. “You’re right. This is my place.”

She parked. “Well, no time like the present.”

I turned to her. “What?”

“I’m coming up to meet Kayleigh.”

I collapsed back again. “Bridie, it’s been a long day.”

She got out, and came around to my side. She opened my door. “Would you rather I turn up at the record store?”

I got out of the car, heavily. “Put that way, I guess this is the perfect time.”