The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good to the Last Drop

Part 5

by Mister Harvest

Miles of boring countryside passed by the car. We’d been on the road for three hours, and conversation had dropped off. Meagan was staring out the window, and Brigid was reading in back.

“I hope that things get more interesting after Indianapolis. At least we’re making good time.”

Brigid’s voice came from the back. “Indianapolis. Whee. Hold me back.” “It’s in the right place at the right time.”

“We could drive through,” Brigid said, leaning between the front seats. “It’s like 24 hours to Philadelphia,” I said. “I’m not driving for 24 hours straight.”

“Um, I hate to challenge your masculinity, but Meg and I both have drivers licenses.”

“You just want to... ah, see your friends.”

“Well, yes, but why not save a hotel room night, too?”

I did the math in my head. It did make sense.

“OK, fine. Are you OK with driving, love?”

Meagan was staring out the window, lost in thought.

“Earth to Meg,” Brigid said. No reaction. Brigid jumped forward and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. Meagan blinked and turned around.

“Hm? Sorry, I didn’t hear.”

“We’re talking about driving straight through to Philadelphia instead of stopping in Indianapolis.”

Meagan shrugged. “Sure, I guess. Indianapolis has no fascination for me.” “Done!” I said. “No ... sleep ... ‘til ... Philly!” we all sang together.

* * *

We stopped for gas an hour or so later. Brigid trotted into the mini-mart to get supplies. I filled the car. Meagan lounged next to me. “There’s only one problem with this plan...” Meagan said.

“What’s that?”

“We won’t get to have sex tonight.”

“We’ll survive, I guess.”

She came up, and ground up against me. “Speak for yourself. I am going to soak the seat.”

“That bad?”

“You have no idea.”

“I might have some idea. You’re getting to be quite the little slut.” Meagan closed her eyes. “Oh, god. That’s not helping.”

“What?”

“Calling me that.”

“Calling you a slut, you little slut?”

Stop that,” she said. She was nearly humping my leg.

Brigid bounced up. “Get a room, you two.”

“Um, wasn’t it your idea for us not to?” I said. Meagan pulled herself away. Her nipples were hard.

Brigid handed Meagan a package of donuts. “Here, eat this. This will help.”

Meagan looked at them skeptically. “Great. Plastic food,” she said, pulling at the wrapper.

“That’s how you know they’re fresh!” Brigid undid the cap on her Coke. “C’mon, you’ve had worse things in your mouth.”

“I doubt it.”

“I know you have. I met a couple of them.”

Meagan took a playful swing at her. She dodged.

“That’s enough, you two. Don’t make me tie you up,” I said, putting the gas nozzle away.

Two pairs of blue eyes blinked at me. “Promises, promises,” the sisters said in chorus. They looked at each other, and giggled.

* * *

I had the passenger seat reclined. Brigid had put down the back seat of the wagon, and had made a little nest for herself. Meagan was driving through the sultry heat of the afternoon. Even with the air conditioner on full-blast and the CD player going, the heat and moisture seemed to seep in, enervating all of us.

Finally, Meagan spoke up. “We have to talk about something, or I’ll drop asleep at the wheel.”

“OK,” I said. “What?”

“Let’s talk about sex,” Brigid said, not lifting her head from her pillow.

“How original, Bridie. Do you talk about anything else?” Meagan asked.

“It’s this weather. Hot and wet makes me, well...”

“... hot and wet,” Meagan finished.

“You too?” Brigid asked.

“Yeah.”

Brigid sat up. ”You get horny? Wow. I never knew. This is one of those tender sister bonding experiences I’ll treasure forever.”

Meagan didn’t look away from the road. “Love, kill her for me.”

“Little death only, please,” Brigid said.

“So, tell me about the other girlfriend, Meagan,” I said, changing the subject.

“The other girlfriend?” she asked.

“The college one.”

“Um,” Meagan started. “It’s a little bit awkward.”

“How so?”

“You know her.”

“I’m not surprised. School’s a small place.”

“No, like you...”

Suddenly, I knew. “Shit. Kayleigh.”

Silence. Then, “Yeah,” Meagan said.

“I didn’t know Kayleigh was bi,” I managed.

“I didn’t either until she made a pass at me.”

“No wonder...” I started, then stopped.

“Hm?” Meagan asked.

“She’s always been very curious about our relationship,” I finished.

“I’ll bet. She thinks I hit on you deliberately.”

“Well, you did,” I said.

“You know what I mean. Because you’re an ex of hers.”

“Did you?”

Meagan shook her head. “Didn’t have a clue. She didn’t tell you?”

“Nope. I didn’t even know she’d had a girlfriend.”

I stroked Meagan’s thigh. She spread her legs a bit farther than required to allow for the touch. “It all worked out,” I added.

Brigid said, “There’s something I’ve always been curious about, Meg.”

“What’s that?”

“How the hell did you two kiss? I mean...” She cupped her hands about a foot in front of her chest.

“Dear, weren’t you going to kill her for me?” Meagan said.

* * *

I woke up from a nap to feel the car pulling out. Brigid was behind the wheel. Meagan had taken her place in the back seat nest. “Where are we?” I managed.

“Oh, who knows?” Brigid said.

“What time is it?”

“Sunset. You can keep napping.”

Meagan’s face appeared over mine, and gave me a long, wet kiss. “How romantic. We can sleep together,” she said.

“Hey, don’t stop on my account,” Brigid said. “But no cowgirl positions; I need to see out the rear-view mirror.”

“I’m so fucking tempted,” Meagan whispered to me. To Brigid, she said, “Sorry, if I’m going to put on a show for the truckers, I want to get paid for it.”

“Meg!” Brigid said, mock-offended. “What would Mum say?”

Meagan curled up, her face close to mine. I could see her undo the top button of her shorts. “I don’t want to think about it. But you know what Da would say?”

“What?”

“’Does it pay good money? Right, then. Whatever you do, save the money and only spend the interest, not the principle.’”

Both of them laughed.

Meagan sighed. “That’s it, I’m going to quit the coffee house and go to work as a stripper.”

“Oh, oh! I will too! We can do a sister act!” Brigid said, bouncing in her seat.

“Oh, my god. Do you have any idea how much we’d make?”

“We’d need a wheelbarrow to cart the dosh away,” Meagan said.

“Dosh?” I asked.

“Money. Y’wonna understand, it’s an Irish thing,” Brigid said, turning the accent up. We all laughed.

Meagan took my hand in one of hers, and guided it into her shorts. She was soaking wet. I started making slow circles with my fingers, and she turned her head to bite a pillow. A little gasp escaped. Brigid glaced at me, and smiled.

* * *

Early in the morning, I took over driving again.

“Bridie?” Meagan asked, sleepily.

“Hm?” Brigid sounded just as tired.

“When did you lose your virginity?”

“Mouth or twat?”

Meagan sighed. “You are a brat. OK, both. And you forgot the ass.”

“14 and 16 and still a virgin.”

“Good god, Bridie. Mum would have killed you.”

“Maybe.”

“The first must have been, what’s his name?”

“Jason.”

“He was a prick.”

“Yeah, but he was a cute prick. And he was hung like a horse.”

“How’d you get it in your mouth?”

“I didn’t. Lick, lick was all I could manage. It would’ve been like deep-throating a Coke can.”

“And who popped your cherry?”

“Juan.”

“He was nice.”

“And the right size.”

“How’d he get to be the first?”

“He ate me out. A lot.”

Meagan stretched, and ran a hand over her breasts. Her nipples were still hard. “That’s very important.”

I couldn’t see what Brigid was doing, but she gave a soft sigh that nearly made me come. “How’s yours at that?”

“Oh, my god, he’s great. Better than Shawna or Kayleigh. He says I have the best-tasting pussy he’s ever eaten.”

“True?” Brigid asked.

“True,” I said, reaching over to pet Meagan’s leg. “Uh, Shawna?”

“The valedictorian,” Brigid said.

“OK, right.”

“If you promise to eat her cunt regularly, you can keep her,” Brigid said.

“I promise, cross my heart,” I said. Meagan smiled at me. I could see Brigid’s hand come up to stroke Meagan’s hair.

“So, Bridie,” Meagan said, closing her eyes, “how many boyfriends have you had?”

“How are you counting?”

“How many guys have you put out for?”

“Meaning?”

“You know. Cocks in pussy.”

“One at a time. What kind of whore do I look like?”

“A young Irish one. Answer the question.”

“Um... seven?”

“In two years?” Meagan said, opening her eyes and turning to look at

her sister.

“I’ve always been an overachiever,” Brigid said. “OK, your turn.”

“Still a virgin. You know that.”

“Is she telling the truth?” Brigid asked me.

“If she lost it, it was before my time.”

“But she sucks cock, doesn’t she?”

“Oh, yes,” I said. “She’s great.”

Meagan swatted my arm, but without much feeling. “Flatterer.”

“It’s true. You’re the first girl that’s brought me off with her mouth.”

“See? Patience has its rewards,” Brigid said.

“And your cum tastes great,” Meagan said.

“Really? It tastes weird to me,” Brigid said, her other hand suddenly stroking my neck. I shivered.

“How would you know?” I said. “You’ve never let me come in your mouth.”

“Generally, you goof,” Brigid said.

“You just need to find the right guy to come in your mouth. His is delicious,” Meagan said

“I know,” Brigid said brightly. “You could bottle it.”

I swerved around a marker cone, a bit more suddenly than I had

planned. “I’ll, uh, keep that in mind. So, Bridie, do you swallow?”

She shrugged. “Sometimes. Like I said, the taste doesn’t do much for me.”

“It does a lot for me,” Meagan said.

Brigid stroked her hair. “Well, you two are a very lucky couple.” I smiled, and kept stroking Meagan’s leg.

“Keep doing that,” Meagan said, to no one in particular. She closed her eyes again. “It feels good.”

* * *

Sadly, not every plan works out well. Two seasons in this part of the world: Road repair and snow removal. We were in high road repair, and traffic slowed to a crawl. It was nearly nine at night that we finally arrived at Brigid’s friends’ place, and I had been driving since three in the morning.

I examined the house. It was a sprawling and decaying mansion, in a sprawling and decaying part of the city. The house, garden, lawn, street and cars parked on it had all seen better days. I looked at Brigid.

“What?” she said. “You’ve never seen a squat before?”

“Oh, great. Shall I just put the car up on blocks now to make it easier for the locals?”

“’Hope I die before I get old,’” she sang, opening the car door. She grabbed her backpack and raced up the front steps. The front door opened, and I could see a couple hug her as she collided with them. Squeals came drifting back down.

Meagan and I slithered out of the car. She steadied herself on me. She leaned over and whispered, “I am going to fuck your brains out...” Together, we said, “... after a nap and a shower.” We laughed.

* * *

Meagan and I hauled our crippled bodies up the path and steps. Ram and Sita were waiting at the door to greet us. They were apparently the owners of the house (so much for it being a “squat,” I thought) and the friends that Brigid had diverted us to see.

Ram grabbed our bags as we appeared. “I’m so glad you two could come! Welcome, please, come in, come in.” Sita, dark and almond-eyed in a bright blue sari, seemed to glow with pleasure at our arrival.

Brigid’s squeals continued from deep in the house, apparently meeting someone else from on-line, while our hosts guided us through the hangings, drapes, soft furniture, and sculpture that filled the house. Candles were everywhere. Music (Goa Trance) was playing.

In moments, we were seated around a low brass table in the huge main room, eating chicken korma. Incense combined with the scent of the food.

“When I met her on-line, I assumed that Brigid was a 44 year old, 300 pound man in Fresno pretending to be a woman,” Ram was saying.

“I was,” Brigid said, her mouth full. “Before the operation.”

“You are lying,” Ram said, definitively. “You have never lived in Fresno.”

“She also typed complete sentences,” Sita added, “with correct punctuation. Even in chat.”

“Another clear sign of a faker,” Ram said. “No one under the age of 35 does that.”

“And then she told us...”

“... that she had a gorgeous older sister ...”

“... with a boyfriend who ran a record store ...”

“... and that they were both bisexual!”

Meagan turned to me. “You never told me you were bisexual.”

“You never asked,” I said, sipping my tea.

Brigid threw a pillow at me. “The sisters are bisexual, stupid.

Keep the story straight.”

“And that means I can’t be?” I said, pouting.

Ram shrugged. “Let’s just decide we’re all bisexual here.”

“I agree,” Sita said, leaning her head against Meagan. Meagan reached a hand down and petted Sita’s hip, I noticed with interest.

“Anyway, you see why I didn’t believe Brigid is real.”

“I feel that way all the time,” Meagan said. “I’m always like, ‘Brigid, you can’t be real.’”

“I’m a hologram,” Brigid offered, sinking back on the cushions.

“Mostly, it’s when I can’t believe you really did something.”

“Like?”

“Like telling your friends I’m bisexual, for starters!”

“It’s a great conversation opener,” Sita said. She put her arm around Meagan, and cuddled closer.

Meagan said, “Anyway, we have to be honest. Brigid is actually a 44-year-old guy. We’re just a couple of hookers he hired to pretend to be him. Or her. Or them. You know.”

“That’s the only reasonable explanation,” Ram said, nodding. I yawned. Although I had planned to hate Ram and Sita, I found that it was proving impossible. I was, however, about to collapse from fatigue.

Sita leapt up, causing Meagan to topple over. “I’m sorry, you must be exhausted from the drive. Let me show you where we’ve put you.” I kissed Meagan and stood up. “I need to crash, love,” I told her, “but just find me when you’re ready.” She looked up and nodded, smiling, her eyes glistening in the candlelight.

When they had put us was what was the musician’s gallery, overlooking the room everyone was eating in. I could see the candles flickering below as voices and laughter drifted up. A futon and some covers were already made up, and our bags were at the foot of it. I stripped down to my underwear and threw myself onto it. I was asleep in seconds.

* * *

I woke up, no idea what time. The candles were still flickering from the room below, and music was still playing, but the voices had stopped. I was lying on my side with my back to the ladder. I felt someone get onto the futon with me, but I didn’t move, enjoying the feeling of weight and lassitude. A tongue slowly ran up my back to my neck. Meagan? No, it didn’t feel like her. I turned.

It was Brigid. She was naked, her clothes in a pile next to the top of the ladder.

“Meagan...?” I started.

Brigid’s mouth closed on me for a long, deep kiss, and then her mouth slid over to my ear. “I think she’s busy,” she whispered. Then, I heard a familiar moan from down in the main room.

I rolled over, and looked through the railing. Meagan, Ram, and Sita were lying on the cushions. Ram had her shorts unzipped, and one hand was inside, moving slowly. Sita had Meagan’s t-shirt pulled up, and was stroking her breasts through her bra. Sita’s mouth lowered to kiss Meagan’s.

Brigid cuddled up behind me, one hand stroking my chest. “I leave for a few minutes, and look what happens: they start without me!” She giggled. “I guess one sister is as good as another.” Her hand traced down into my underwear; I was already rock-hard. “What do you think?”

“I think you both have your individual, unique charms.”

“Good answer. On your back, you.”

I rolled over. Brigid threw a leg over me. I reached up to stroke her lovely breasts. “I cannot believe I am about to fuck my sister’s boyfriend,” she said, her mouth lowering to mine.

“Me, neither,” I said between kisses. “But I’m not complaining.”

Her mouth started running down my chest. “Mind if I suck your cock?”

“Please,” I said. “Be my guest.”

“You’ll have to eat me out afterwards, you know.”

“That can be arranged,” I said, stroking her hair.

She slid my underwear off. “Not bad,” she said, running the tip of her tongue up it. Her tongue started circling the head.

“Sorry I’m not hung like a Coke can.”

“You won’t be sorry in a minute,” she said. “It means I can do this...” Her mouth closed on the head.

Another moan, much louder, came from below. I glanced down. Meagan was naked, and Sita was stripping next to her. Ram was between Meagan’s legs, going down on her; Meagan was clenching her breasts, eyes closed, back arched. I could feel Brigid’s mouth slide up and down, up and down.

I collapsed back and closed my eyes. Brigid’s technique was different from either Meagan’s or Kayleigh’s: very direct, very rhythmic. I groaned.

“So,” Brigid said between strokes. “Am I going to taste this magic cum Meg was going on about?”

“If you keep that up.”

“I can do that,” she said, plunging back to it. I turned my head to look down again. Sita had lowered herself over Meagan’s head, and was stroking her small breasts, eyes closed, as Ram continued to eat Meagan out. The contrast between dusky and pale skin by the candlelight was incredibly erotic.

I looked down at Brigid. She looked up, her eyes glinting. I could feel myself building up, getting close. She could too, and started to make encouraging noises, nodding, as she sucked my cock faster and faster. Days of lusting after her, flirting in the car, finally burst out.

Her expression turned to one of surprise, then to blankness as I came, and came, and came. It felt like I must have squirted gallons down her throat, but she swallowed every drop, her mouth and tongue working the head in small, quick strokes. In the intensity of the moment, I was almost as surprised as she looked; I had forgotten for a moment the effect that coming in her mouth would have.

I reached down, and detached my cock from her mouth. I was still achingly hard. I guided us both up onto our knees, kneeling in front of each other. I stroked her amazing body, fingered her cunt. She stared at me, huge blue eyes not focusing, soft sighs coming from her open mouth as I played with her.

“Brigid, can you hear me?” I whispered.

“Uh, huh.”

“OK, now, I want you to listen to me very carefully.”

“OK.”

“You love to suck my cock.”

“I love to suck your cock.”

“You love the taste of my cum.”

“I love the taste of your cum.”

“You’ll suck my cock anytime I want.”

“I’ll suck your cock anytime you want.”

“You’ll let me come in your mouth anytime I want.”

“I’ll let you come in my mouth anytime you want.”

Just seeing and hearing her say this was almost enough to get me to come again.

“You can’t say no to sex with me.”

“I can’t say no to sex with you.”

“You’ll fuck me anytime I want.”

“I’ll fuck you anytime you want.”

I slid my fingers over her pussy, then one, then two into her. She was very wet, and I could feel her pulse in her cunt.

“You’re very attracted to me.”

“I’m very attracted to you.”

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll do anything you want.”

“You can’t say no to me.”

“I can’t say no to you.”

“You’ll let me fuck you any way I want.”

“I’ll let you fuck me any way I want.”

“You want us to be lovers.”

“I want us to be lovers.”

“You want to be one of my girlfriends.”

Her ass twitched slightly. “I want to be one of your girlfriends.” Repeat, then repeat again, then again. I was starting to wonder when she was going to wake up; my load must have been huge.

In the main room, Ram was sprawled back, and Sita and Meagan were both going down on him. I could see their mouths trace up and down his cock, pausing to kiss. Sita’s hand was between Meagan’s legs, her fingers in her pussy. Watching Meagan suck another man’s cock, especially with Sita, was very hot.

I felt Brigid stir. Her arms came up and wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me towards her for a long kiss. “That was great,” she said.

“It didn’t taste weird?”

“Meg’s right. You taste great. Now, about that cunnilingus?”

I gently pushed her back onto the futon. She fell down, legs spreading wide, with a soft giggle. She turned and looked down into the room, her hands squeezing her large breasts. “Wow, who knew she was such a slut?”

“Not me,” I said, kissing her stomach.

She lifted herself up onto her elbows. I ran my tongue over one of her breasts. “It doesn’t bother you?” she asked.

“Not really. It’s not like I’m doing without.” And it was true; I wasn’t particularly jealous, and I was very turned on. After all, I was leaving with the two of them tomorrow, and Brigid was right here in my bed.

My mouth found Brigid’s cunt. She tasted great, if a bit muskier and tangier than Meagan. She collapsed back, and sighed with pleasure. “I’ll give you three hours to stop that,” she said.

* * *

It probably wasn’t three hours, but it was many, many minutes and more than one orgasm later before she slid her hands through my hair, guiding me up. We kissed.

“You taste like cunt,” she said.

“I thought you liked that.”

“I do. And I like that it’s my cunt this time.”

“What can I do for you now?”

She spun around, and dropped to her hands and knees, spreading her legs, lifting her ass. “You can do me like this.”

I leaned down and kissed her back, feeling her tits. “Let me get a condom.”

“Fuck it, I’m on the Pill. Do me before I explode.”

I slid my cock over her pussy, slowly opening the lips. I looked down into the room to see Sita spread out, Meagan kneeling between her legs, going down on her. Ram was behind her, a condom on his cock. He said something I couldn’t hear, and Meagan looked back over her shoulder. For a moment, it was a still life; not more than a second, but it seemed an eternity. Then, Meagan nodded, closed her eyes, and went back to Sita’s cunt. Ram guided himself into Meagan as I guided myself into Brigid. The sisters gave a cry of pleasure, together.

* * *

Brigid was curled up on top of me, my cock still inside of her. We were catching our breath. I had lost track of the number of times she’d come, or that Ram, Meagan and Sita had come downstairs (I noticed four condom changes, at least). I had carefully kept from coming inside of her.

Dozing, we heard the ladder creak. Brigid straighten up as Meagan appeared. I could feel her pussy clench down on my cock. Meagan took in the two of us. Absolute silence.

Meagan finished coming up the ladder, and crawled across the floor to us, her breasts swaying. She was still glistening with sweat. She knelt up next to the futon, and slapped Brigid’s ass.

“Bridie, how often have I told you to not borrow my things without asking?” she said, playfully. Inside, I relaxed so completely I nearly passed out.

Brigid leaned over, and gave Meagan a kiss. Meagan sighed, opening her mouth, and their tongues met. “Sorry, Meg,” Brigid said. “You just have such great taste.”

“Glad you think so,” Meagan said. She leaned down to kiss me. “So, who’s pussy tastes better?” she asked.

“I think you both have your individual, unique charms,” I managed. Brigid giggled. Meagan smiled. “Good answer,” Megan said. “You can live.”

Brigid dismounted. Meagan took her place, hovering over my cock. “Bridie,” Meagan asked. “My backpack, top left zipper pocket. Could you get me a condom?”

Brigid tossed Meagan the condom; she tore the package, and passed it down to me. “Could you? I’m still new at this,” she said. I unrolled it onto my cock. Brigid leaned back against the railing, watching, her fingers tracing over her pussy.

Meagan slowly lowered herself onto me, our eyes locked. She gasped. “Wow. You’re big,” she said. “He is,” Brigid offered.

As soon as I was fully inside, she dropped onto me, her hips grinding. Meagan shuddered. “Oh, god, I’ve wanted this...”

“Me, too,” I said, slowly fucking back.

Brigid’s voice came from our feet. “Mind if I help?” I could feel her tongue start on my balls, and from Meagan’s surprised expression, it found other places, too. But she didn’t stop.

“I’m going to be very sore in the morning.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

Meagan looked at me, her eyes huge and soft. “Never.”

* * *

I don’t know how long the three of us romped, but by the end the sky getting gray. Whatever inhibitions Meagan had about fucking were gone; she could not get enough of it. At first, Meagan seemed a bit nervous about doing anything with Brigid, but that disappeared, too. Fucking Meagan from behind while she went down on Brigid nearly pushed me over the edge, but I held back.

Brigid and Meagan were kneeling down in front of me, mouths open, as I masturbated, their tongues dancing over the tip of my cock. “This,” Brigid said, “looks like a porn film.” Her fingers were stroking the base of my balls.

“Ready for the money shot?” I said. They both giggled, and nodded, mouths opening wider.

I looked down at their blue eyes, open mouths, breasts... and came. They both sealed their lips around the tip of my cock, one from each side, and they both faded away together, gently licking and kissing my cock and each other.

I knelt down, too, my legs nearly giving out.

“Now, girls, I want you to listen me.”

“OK... uh-huh...” They responded in a light, sleepy chorus.

“You love fucking me.”

“We love fucking you.”

“You love fucking each other.”

“We love fucking each other.”

“You both want to be my girlfriend.”

“We both want to be your girlfriend.”

“You want to share me.”

“We want to share you.”

“It’s OK if I fuck other women.”

“It’s OK if you fuck other women.”

Repeat, repeat, but not for too long. I doubt they would come out of it at the same time.

“Girls, kiss each other. Keep doing it.”

“OK... hmmm...” they said, their lips locking. Meagan woke up slightly before Brigid, but in the embrace, they didn’t notice. I watched as the sisters made out.

“So, Meg,” Brigid said, her fingers tracing down Meagan’s back.

“Hmmm?”

“I like your boyfriend.”

“I can tell.”

“Can I...?”

Meagan kissed her. “I’m a big girl. I can share.”

I leaned over and looked at my cellphone. One message. I clicked it up.

I hope you are ready to spend an entire weekend fucking me, nonstop.—K

As I deleted it, the two sisters crawled towards me.