The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good to the Last Drop

Part 7

by Mister Harvest

I awoke to the sound of whispering near me. I didn’t move, or open my eyes, which was not hard: every single muscle in my body was aching. Especially my legs and jaw.

“Is he awake?”

“I doubt it. He can sleep through anything.”

“Anything?”

“I think so.”

“Let’s find out.”

“I don’t think I can...”

“Yes, you can. Wider.”

I felt weight shift on the bed.

“You’re really... oh, wow... you’re really good at that.”

“Better than... ?”

“Yes, better than her, you little minx. Now, shut up and eat my pussy.”

“You’re so romantic.”

“No, I’m not. But I’m really, really horny.”

“Still?”

“Can’t you tell?”

I smiled, and listened to the soft noises next to me.

* * *

About 10:30 the night before, I had knocked on Kayleigh’s door. Sounds of scrambling emerged from the inside, the door flew open, and she launched herself into my arms, kissing me and muttering to me.

“You...” kiss “...fucking...” kiss “...asshole...” kiss “...I...” kiss “...am going to...” kiss “...fucking KILL you...” kiss.

I broke off for air as she dragged me inside. She was naked. “Um, nice to see you too, K’. What’s up?” With a snap of her arm, she shoved me down on the couch, and was straddling me, her breasts pressed against me, her arms around my neck.

“Next time you are going to be hours late, call me, OK?” She was reaching down and unzipping my jeans.

“Um, sure, sorry. But I did call...”

“Do not interfere with my righteous indignation. Now, what has a girl got to do to get laid around here?”

“This, apparently,” I said, as she shoved my jeans and boxers down, and started stroking me back into an erection.

She giggled. “Sorry, I’ve just been masturbating for like six hours waiting for you to arrive. I didn’t know that I could stay horny that long. I really missed you,” she said, her voice suddenly softening. “A lot.”

I reached around behind her, fondling her ass, and felt something. I jiggled it. Kayleigh gave a soft moan. “Life-sized. I am so ready for you. But I want this first.” She guided me into her with a gasp. “Oh fuck I have wanted your cock in me so badly.” She began to ride me slowly, while I enjoyed playing with the base of the butt plug. “Next time you go away for a week, you’re going to have to take me along.”

“Oh, Meagan’s folks would love that.”

“You can tell them I’m your blow-up doll to keep their daughter’s virginity safe until marriage.” Her eyes got very wide, and she rounded her mouth into a big O. The effect was a bit scary.

“Maybe not such a great idea. I missed you, too.”

She smiled. “So, where is the blonde?”

“Which one?”

She blinked, startled for just a moment, then comprehension. “Oh, right, they come as a pair. I was thinking of Meagan, unless you’ve started fucking her sister, too.” I buried my face in one of her tits, just in case my expression was not completely under control. “She’s back at her place,” I said through a mouthful of boob. “It was a long drive.”

She pushed me back. “Yeah, I heard. So, what’s this about Meagan’s virginity?”

“You are really obsessed about that.”

“No stalling.”

“Um, so, we spent the night at the house of a friend of Brigid’s...”

“And she snuck out of bed in the middle of the night and let herself be deflowered by this friend?”

“Kinda, yeah.”

She stared at me. “You’re taking this awfully well.”

I shrugged. “I’m here with my cock up your pussy. I’m a fine one to complain about fidelity.”

She giggled. “OK, fine, be wonderful, see if I care. Does she know about us yet?”

“Not yet, but she will.”

“Well, this does give you a good negotiating position, doesn’t it?”

“That was my thought. Now, are we going to talk, or are we going to pop the cherry on your ass?”

She wiggled with pleasure. “Why not do both?”

* * *

“Ready?”

“Oh, god, yes. Please.”

The butt plug sat on towels next to the bed. I was putting the bottle of lube down as the head of my cock teased her asshole. Her head was down on the sheet, her ass up in the air under another pile of pillows.

“I’ve never done this before, either, K’.”

“You’ll do just fine. Now, please, fuck me up the ass before I burst into flame, OK?”

I pushed, then a bit harder, and then, suddenly, I was inside of her. She gave a quiet little gasp, biting the sheet hard. It felt tight right at the opening, soft and warm inside, as I slowly slid in, then out, then in.

“Are you doing OK?”

She nodded, sheet still in her teeth.

I kept stroking, in, out, slowly. She started making little whimpering sounds, of pleasure I hoped, as I fucked her. Suddenly, she released the sheet and gave a short, small scream. I froze, buried inside her.

“Are you OK? That sounded...”

“That...” she said, softly, her eyes closed as if she were concentrating. “That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had. If you stop now, I’ll kill you. Fuck my ass. Harder.”

I sped up.

* * *

“I’m getting close...”

“Do it.”

“You want me to come in your ass?”

“Yes... please... come in my ass...”

Kayleigh had barely moved, and hadn’t even opened her eyes, even though I’d been pounding into her ass for nearly twenty minutes by now. Once or twice a minute she’d give another little scream of pleasure, but it was like her whole being was focused on the point of penetration. This was going to be my third orgasm of the night, but it was getting impossible to hold it back.

“OK... I want to come in you... fill you... take you...” I could feel the orgasm sliding up from my balls down my cock like a single, enormous load. It squirted out, and it was all I could do to keep from collapsing on top of her as my cock pumped, squirting out into her.

She gave another scream, louder this time, and started to cry out, “Yes, God, yes, fill me...” but her voiced died out, and her eyes opened, blank and huge as my cum took effect on her. Her ass and pussy were still twitching with pleasure, though.

I shuddered, and held her beautiful round ass. “Kayleigh, can you hear me?”

“Yes, I can hear you,” she murmured, staring ahead at nothing.

“You love it when I fuck your ass.”

“I love it when you fuck my ass.”

“You love sucking my cock.”

“I love sucking your cock.”

“You love having sex with me.”

“I love having sex with you.”

“You’ll do anything I want in bed.”

“I’ll do anything you want in bed.”

“Anything, anytime, anywhere, no matter what.”

“Anything, anytime, anywhere, no matter what.”

“You can’t say no to me.”

“I can’t say no to you.”

“You’ll do anything I want, anything at all.”

“Anything you want, anything at all.”

“You want to be used by me.”

“I want to be used by you.” I felt her ass and pussy give a little twitch.

“You’ll fuck anyone I want.”

“I’ll fuck anyone you want.” Twitch, twitch.

“You’re always horny.”

“I’m always horny.”

I reached over for my PDA; I’d left it on the night-stand. “OK, now, I want you to look at something.”

“Look at something.”

* * *

She slowly blinked awake; she’d been under for seven minutes, at least. My cock was still inside of her, although not nearly as hard as it had been. Her eyes got focus. “Oh, god.”

I slowly, slowly pulled out, and grabbed two towels, one for each of us. “Are you OK, love?” I said, resting my protesting knees as I curled up next to her. She slid off the pillows with a plop, falling into a spoon with me.

She didn’t reply for a few seconds. “I’ve never felt anything like that. It was like you were fucking my soul.” Her ass ground back into me. “Do it again? Soon?”

“I’d love that.” I put my arms around her, and kissed her neck.

“I love you,” she said, without turning around.

“I love you, too,” I said, and stretched.

She looked over at me. “You really did miss me?” Her look was so sincere I didn’t know what to say. I kissed her. “Yes, really.” She smiled, and snuggled closer to me.

I held her for a while, enjoying feeling her warmth. I whispered into her ear, “I brought you something.”

She murmured, “I already have a full set of butt-plugs.”

I slid out of bed to her protesting squawk, and offered my hand. “Let’s shower. You’ll like this.”

* * *

In the shower, she was attempting to restore my hard-on with her hands, with some success. “So, what did you get me?”

“I’ll show you in a bit. Soap your back?”

“Then I’d have to let go of your cock.”

“It’ll be here.”

“Promise? It was gone for a long time.”

“Promise.”

She turned and bent over, enticingly wiggling her ass. “So, you are really OK that you didn’t get to pop Meagan’s cherry?”

I sighed. “I guess. I was disappointed, but I was busy at the time.”

“What, did the lord of the manor send his maid down to take care of you?”

“No, not quite.”

She turned and looked at me. “It wasn’t Brigid, was it?”

“Well, as it happens.”

She spun around, nearly slipping. “You were fucking her sister? Does Meagan know?”

“Yeah, she knows. She joined us later.”

Kayleigh stared me, speechless. I smiled. “It was quite a trip.”

“I guess! How many chicks do you need to keep you happy?”

“Right now, just you.”

Her eyes softened. “OK, for that answer, I’ll fuck you again.”

“You would have anyway.”

“Don’t spoil the moment.” She turned around and offered her back, and ass again. “So, how was the chicklette?”

“She was fine. She has a lot more experience than Meagan.”

“She could scarcely have less.”

“Hey, from the sound of it, you two were going at it pretty seriously.”

“Not exactly. Your girlfriend is a do-me queen, you know?”

“She is?”

“She was with me. Lie back, spread her legs, and get eaten for hours, but not much on the reciprocation.”

“I guess she’s gotten over it.”

“Now you are going to get me jealous.” I slid a hand down between her legs and fondled her pussy; she pushed back onto it, reaching around with her hand to guide my fingers into her.

I finger-fucked her for a while, the warm water from the shower splashing down around us. She looked like a goddess, large breasts swinging, back arched, ass presented to me. I’d been fixated on Brigid for so long I’d forgotten that Kayleigh was a very hot woman, too. She came in a few moments, another little cry of pleasure.

Later, as we toweled each other off, she asked, “So, what’s this present? You have me all curious.”

I grinned, and started rummaging around through my clothes.

“What are you looking for?” she asked, bending over me; I could feel her breasts brush my back.

“My cell.”

* * *

A few hours earlier, Brigid and I were walking up the stairs, me carrying my bags.

“Really,” she was saying, “I’ll just say hi, introduce myself, then take off.”

“Really.”

“You think I’m some kind of evil schemestress.”

“Is ‘schemestress’ a word?”

“It is now.” I stopped at the door to my apartment, unlocked it, pushed the door open. “C’mon in.”

She followed me in, looking around. “Nice. Minimalist.”

“Poor,” I said.

She had wandered over to the CDs. “For someone who works at a record store, you don’t have a lot of music.”

I came up behind her, and put my arms around her; she leaned back into me. “So, when do I meet this elusive Kayleigh?”

“In a bit,” I said, running my lips up her neck.

She gave a giggle, but didn’t try to get away. “If you keep that up, we’re not going to get to see Kayleigh tonight.”

“We will.” My hands wandered up to her breasts, and stroked her. Her ass ground back into me. “But it’s been hours since we fucked.”

She rested her head on my shoulder. “This is a bad idea. I shouldn’t be out late.”

“What, Meagan’s going to worry about you?” I reached down, and started unbuttoning her jeans. Her hand came down to mine as if to stop me, but she didn’t.

“Yes, she’ll worry about me.”

“No, she won’t.”

“Why not?”

“She’ll assume that you are here...” My hand slipped into her jeans. “In my bed, legs in the air, your pretty little pussy being pounded by my cock.”

Brigid’s breath was hot in my ear. “And will I be?”

“Yes, that’s exactly what is about to happen.”

“Oh,” she said, softly. “Alright then.” She gasped as my fingers started sliding over her already-wet cunt.

* * *

I looked down at her, her legs locked around me. “God, I love fucking you, Bride,” I said, meaning every word.

“You know,” she said, “I’m not normally this much of a slut. No matter what Meagan has told you.”

“Duly noted.”

“What is it with you?”

I looked as innocent as possible under the circumstances. “What do you mean?”

She gave a sigh of impatience, and grabbed me close with her arms, rolling over on top of me. She pinned me down at the shoulders, grinding her hips down against me. “Listen, you’re cute and all, but c’mon: Meagan, fine, Kayleigh, you were already involved with, but Sita? She’s been Ram’s sex slave for as long as I’ve known them. Not to mention me.”

“Right, not to mention you.”

“Oh, fine, whatever. You are a good fuck.” Her accent was coming back; somehow, being called a “good fook” was particularly hot.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Now, shut up and fuck me, OK?”

I did. I was very close to coming.

* * *

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll do anything you want.”

“You love to fuck me.”

“I love to fuck me.”

“Anything, anytime, anywhere.”

“Anything, anytime, anywhere.”

“You’re always horny and wet for me.”

“Always horny and wet for you.”

“You need to fuck me.”

“I need to fuck you.”

“You’ll do anything I want in bed.”

“Anything you want in bed.”

“You’ll fuck anyone I want...”

Twitch, twitch. “I’ll fuck... I’ll fooook...”

“You’ll fuck anyone I want.”

“I’ll fuck anyone you want...” Twitch, twitch.

“Now, I want you to look at this...”

“Look at this...”

* * *

“No.”

“C’mon.”

“I said no! I might have a career in politics or something.”

“You don’t have to show pink. Just your face, maybe some boob.”

“No nipples. Face is OK.”

Her face was more than OK. Brigid was still glowing from our romp, and her blonde hair had fallen in a particularly fetching mass.

“OK, I promise. No nipple.”

“Fine.” She sighed. “I have no idea why I put up with you.”

“Because you’re sexually obsessed with me, remember?”

“Oh, right. Take the picture before I hide under the covers.”

I did.

* * *

I started pulling on my clothes. Brigid had already gotten dressed. “So, now up to meet Kayleigh?”

“In a bit.”

She pulled her shirt over her head. “Hm?”

“I need to visit her first.”

She said nothing, but her look spoke volumes.

“I’ll just be a second. C’mon.”

I sat down heavily on the couch, and patted next to me. Brigid joined me. “OK,” she said. “What’s going on?”

I took a deep breath. “Kayleigh has been looking forward to me coming home for a week.”

“Right. So?”

“She is going to have... expectations.”

Brigid sat back on the couch heavily. “So, what you are telling me is that Kayleigh is going to drag you into bed as soon as you come through the door, and you don’t want me spoiling it.”

I sighed. “That’s pretty much it, yes.”

She made a face. “OK, so, what?”

“Just give me like 90 minutes. I’ll call you when it is safe.”

She looked at me sourly. “You’re getting your girls circling in holding patterns. 90 minutes isn’t very long for reunion sex. I’d be offended by anything less than three hours.”

“Look, I wasn’t the one who insisted on meeting Kayleigh tonight.”

“Fine, fine. 90 minutes. Have you got anything to read in this monastery?”

* * *

Kayleigh hugged the robe tightly around her. “You cannot be serious.”

“She insisted on meeting you.”

“That’s my surprise?”

“You look surprised.”

“She was downstairs the whole time we were fucking?”

“She did give me a ride home.”

“Oh, Christ. ChristChristChrist. I cannot meet Meagan’s sister who just happens to be a girl you just fucked last night right now. Impossible. Can’t happen.”

I stroked Kayleigh’s back. “You have nothing to worry about. She’s a sweetheart. She’ll come in, say hi, and drive off.”

Kayleigh looked at me. “Can I get dressed, first?”

The buzzer rang. “That would be a ‘no,’", I said, walking towards the door. I heard a little squeak behind me. I opened the door; Brigid had an elbow against the wall, leaning jauntily, a wry smile on her face. She looked over at Kayleigh. “Hi, you must be Kayleigh.” Her accent was back in full force. “You know, you make a lot of noise when you have a cock up your ass.”

* * *

Kayleigh was sitting on the floor in front of her couch, Brigid behind her, rubbing her shoulders. The robe had fallen open. She had her head back, looking up at Brigid.

“No, he didn’t tell me about Sita,” Kayleigh was saying.

I blushed.

“Yeah, I bet he didn’t. That means he didn’t tell you she’s visiting this weekend, either.”

“No, he did not fucking tell me he has another one of his harem breezing into town.” Kayleigh rolled her head over to look at me, as I sat next to Brigid. “Anyone else I should know about, or should I just start running down the student directory?”

“That’s it, really. Just you four.”

“Just us four,” Brigid said. ”That’s exclusive.” She started gently stroking Kayleigh’s face. “I would love to be a fly on the wall when he tells Meagan.”

Kayleigh groaned. “She’s going to kill us all.”

Brigid shrugged. “She already knows about me.”

“Yeah, I heard. Hot lesbian sister action.”

“From a hot lesbian sister!”

“You are so not lesbian, darling.”

Brigid’s hands slid down towards Kayleigh’s breasts. “No, but I am really great at eating pussy.” Kayleigh gave a little gasp as Brigid reached her goal. “Modest, too.”

“Was that an offer?” Kayleigh looked over at me, then up again at Brigid.

“Was that an invitation?” Brigid said, gently stroking.

Kayleigh sat up, and turned around, putting her hands on Brigid’s thighs. “We could keep this up all night. Brigid, I’d really like to fuck you. How about it?”

Brigid leaned forward, and wrapped her arms around Kayleigh’s neck. “I normally don’t fuck on a first date,” she said, before giving her a kiss. “But this doesn’t count, since it’s not really a date, right?”

I watched as they kissed, hands sliding over their bodies. Kayleigh looked over at me. “Well, don’t just sit there,” she said, as Brigid’s mouth found one of her breasts. “Fuck someone.”

* * *

I slowly opened my eyes, and rolled over. Brigid was down between Kayleigh’s legs, looking up at her. She glanced over and saw me awake, and I could tell she smiled, but she went back to gazing up at Kayleigh. Kayleigh was playing with her breasts, eyes closed, back arching slightly in shudders. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. Her mouth opened slowly and accepted my tongue.

“You taste like cunt,” Kayleigh said, eyes still closed.

“Good morning to you, too,” I said.

“What time is it?” she said.

I looked over at the alarm clock. “11:15.”

She gave a gasp and thrust herself up, provoking an indignant squeek from Brigid. “Oh, shit shit shit. I’m opening this morning!” She rolled to the side of the bed, and stood up, a bit unsteady. I smiled at Brigid, and shrugged. Kayleigh turned, hands on hips. “And now, thanks you to, I’m going to go to work all horny.” She ran off to the bathroom, followed shortly by the sound of water running.

Brigid rolled her eyes. “No pleasing some people.” She slid back up onto the bed, lying on her stomach. I ran a hand up and down her back, rewarded with a soft purr.

“So,” she said, “you know you can sleep through anything?”

“Yeah, I’m a pretty heavy sleeper.” Something in her expression made me stop. “Um, what?”

She reached down to the floor and tossed something to me. It was my cell. “Meagan called about 8am.”

I caught the phone and flipped it open. No missed calls. The blood drained out of my face. “And you answered it? Bride! What the fuck did you tell her?”

She rolled over and ran one hand down between her legs, bringing her knees up. “’What the fuck’ is about right. That you were here safe and sound, and I was spending the night with you and Kayleigh. You know, the truth.”

I snapped the phone shut. “Oh, fuck, Brigid! I was going to tell her, but...”

Brigid looked over at me. “Look, let’s get something clear, ya? I will fuck you, I will fuck your girlfriends, but I won’t lie for you. ‘K? If you want this happy little harem, you need to start telling people where your cock has been.”

I collapsed back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. “How’d she take it?”

“She said that she had a hunch you were still screwing K. You probably have some explaining to do, but she didn’t sound all that pissed.” With a sudden move, she was on top of me, pinning me down. “Which is really surprising, y’know?” She started grinding down against me, and despite the shock I was feeling, I was hard again. “I know my sis, and this kind of open hippie free love thing should make her gag. And now she’s sharing you with me, with Kayleigh, and I bet she’ll be pretty pleasant about Sita coming up to dance before you naked or whatever you have planned.” She reached down and slid me into her. “So, what the fuck is going on?”

I started grinding up to her, trying to control my expression. From her look, I could tell I wasn’t doing a good job. “What do you... do you mean?”

She leaned down, still holding my wrists. She was strong. “I don’t know what is going on, but something sure the fuck is. You have four girls wrapped around your finger, and we’re all doing things that we would have ripped your heart out and eaten it for even suggesting just two weeks ago. For fuck sake, I remember what I thought of you when I met you, and this was not the...” she gave a little gasp as she came “... first reaction.”

“People change,” I offered, weakly.

“Not this much. So what’s up?” She gave another little gasp.

“I’m a good fuck?” I offered with a bit more feeling. She sighed.

“Yes, you’re a good fuck, but that’s not the whole story. None of this makes any sense, and if you want to stay in my cunt’s good graces, you’d better make with the honest.” I started fucking her faster as she spoke, and she matched me.

I closed my eyes, and thought. “OK, honest it is. I want to show you something.”

She gave a little moan. “Can it wait until after I come?”

I smiled, a bit stronger this time. “Sure. Until after I come, too?”

* * *

“The idea makes you very hot.”

“The idea makes me very hot.”

“It’s always been a hot fantasy of yours.”

“It’s always been a hot fantasy of mine.”

“You’ll let me do it to whoever I want.”

“I’ll let you do it to whoever you want.”

“You’ll let me do it to you.”

“I’ll let you... let you...” Twitch, twitch...

“You’ll let me do it to you.”

“I’ll let you do it... uuuuuhhh...” Twitch, twitch.

“You’ll let me to it to you.”

“I’ll let you do it to me.” Twitch, twitch, twitch.

“You want me to do it to you.”

“I want you to do it to me.” Twitch, twitch, twitch.

“You can’t say no to me, about anything.”

“I can’t say no to you, about anything.”

* * *

She murmured into my ear, “I think the shower’s stopped. My turn, next.”

She had released my wrists and collapsed onto me when I came inside of her. “OK. So, you really want to know what is going on?”

“Uh, huh,” she murmured.

“OK, but I’ll need you to get off of me.”

“I suppose that means I need to let you slide out of me, too,” she said.

“Sadly, yes. It would get messy if my cock stayed there.”

She pushed herself up and off. “OK, so, what’s this you want to show me?”

Just then, Kayleigh emerged from the bathroom, towel wrapped around her hair. She had left the bathrobe behind, and looked positively delicious. She glared at the two of us. “Great, you two stay in bed and fuck while I have to work. There is no justice in this world.” She reached down for her bra.

I stood up, and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She groaned. “No, no, none of that, stop this instant,” she said, grinding back and attempting to get into her bra with me holding her. “So, K,” I said, as Brigid sat on the bed watching, “I want something before you leave.”

She spun around. “C’mon, I’m going to be seriously late!” I grinned, and ran my hands up her body. “Just a quick blow job,” I said. Although my back was to her, I could feel Brigid’s eyes on me.

Kayleigh sighed. “You are going to get me fired. I don’t have time!”

I released her, and sat down on the edge of the bed. “No, you won’t.” I leaned back, and Kayleigh’s eyes slid down to my cock. She took a step forward. “You just want Brigid to see me suck your cock,” she said, in a softer voice.

“Go on,” I said, coaxing. “You know you...”

Kayleigh knelt down. “You know I want to, you bastard.” The towel slipped off her wet hair as she leaned forward. “The things I do for you...” she murmured as her mouth wrapped around my cock. “You know, Brigid,” she murmured as she slid back up the shaft, “you taste really good.”

I leaned back and gave Brigid a kiss as Kayleigh sucked me. Brigid leaned over me, looking at me quizzically, but I just smiled as Kayleigh sped up, my cock sliding into and out of her mouth. Kayleigh said, between strokes, “Did he tell you about the time he made me do this in the back room at work?”

* * *

In just a few minutes, I came in Kayleigh’s mouth, encouraged by Brigid’s fingers cupped around my balls. Kayleigh went blank immediately, slowly licking and kissing my cock. I quickly put a finger on Brigid’s mouth; she looked down at Kayleigh, and her eyes became huge.

“Now, Kayleigh,” I said, “I want you listen to me.”

“Listen to you,” she said.

“Brigid has the most beautiful breasts you’ve ever seen.”

“Brigid has the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen.”

“They get you so wet and ready to fuck you can’t help yourself.”

“They get me so wet and ready to fuck I can’t help myself.”

Brigid started to open her mouth, but I quickly put my hand over it.

“You’re obsessed by them.”

“I’m obsessed by them.”

“They drive you crazy.”

“They drive me crazy.”

“She can seduce you anytime she wants just by showing you her breasts.”

“She can seduce me anytime she wants just by showing me her breasts.”

I started to continue, but apparently, my load was considerably diminished by the events of the last day. Kayleigh blinked awake, and stood up, grabbing the towel. She bent over and grabbed her bra, panties, and dress in a single move. “Now, I’m going to be late and my mouth will smell like dick all day.” She leaned over and kissed me, then Brigid. “You two have fun.” She looked down Brigid’s body, stopped, then tore herself away. “Come visit me for lunch or something.” She raced out of the bedroom, wiggling into her bra.

Brigid turned and looked at me. She leaned over and whispered into my ear, “What the fuck was that?”

I shrugged. “My cum.”

Brigid looked down at my cock. “Your cum? You mean, it...”

“Well, you saw.”

The front door to the apartment open and closed.

Brigid looked at me. “You mean, your cum... did... Oh, fook!” She collapsed back on the bed. “That will teach me not to practice safe sex.”

I started stroking her body. “Well, you asked.”

She sighed. “OK, OK. You expect me to believe that you have some kind of magical cum that puts women into trances?”

I shrugged. “Well, it...”

Brigid rolled out of bed, and started grabbing her clothes. I leaned back, staring at the ceiling. I had known it was a stupid idea to tell her. Now, she’d tell Meagan, Sita, Kayleigh, and god knows who else, and what then? I mean, it wasn’t like I had invented some kind of drug... it all happened naturally, but then I had gotten greedy, and...

Brigid was dressed. “I’m going down to your apartment; my bag’s still there. Can I have the keys?” I leaned over, grabbed my jeans, and handed them to her. Her face was unreadable. “I’ll be down in a sec,” I said. She nodded, and the door opened and closed a second time.

With a sigh, I rolled out of bed, gathering my clothes. I was in no hurry to get back to my place; it felt like I was going to my execution.

* * *

I knocked on the door of my apartment fifteen minutes or so later. “It’s open!” called Brigid from inside. I walked in, and froze.

She was bent over, drying her hair in a towel. She was wearing a tight leotard top with a bra that was clearly designed to show off her breasts; she was all cleavage. She flipped her head up, blonde hair flying; she was wearing skin-tight black jeans, and matching boots with sharp heels. She was the hottest thing I’d ever seen. She giggled. “Close your mouth, you’re drooling,” she said, grabbing a brush.

“Um, so, about upstairs...” I started.

“Thanks for the honesty,” she said, brushing her hair quickly. “What time does Kayleigh take lunch?”

I was not prepared for that question. “Uh, today’s a full day for her, so, um, about 4:30?”

Brigid grabbed her purse. “OK, that should give us time to get my stuff back to Meagan’s place.”

“Uh, and then?” I said.

She grinned, and bent over at the hips towards me. “Then, let’s go find Kayleigh and see if what you did to her worked.” She slung the bag and walked past me out the door.