The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good to the Last Drop

Part 4

by Mister Harvest

The next day was pure madness. Of course, all of the real plans on getting ourselves ready for the road had been left until then, and we had to leave first thing the next day in order to keep on schedule. Brigid was already out of the house by the time I had gotten out of the shower, out to buy last-minute essentials and say goodbye to friends. Her parents were off running errands, too, leaving Meagan and I alone in the house.

I rinsed out the remaining samples I took the day before. I had no idea how long the stuff would last, and I didn’t want to find out what happened if it went bad over time.

Late morning, Meagan and I found ourselves in the garage, sorting boxes. She was bent over a box, going through it, and I was admiring her ass.

She said, “So, are you sure it’s OK we’re not fucking?”

I came over, and ran my hand over her rear; she pushed back into it, grinding.

“I’m sure. It’ll happen when the time is right. What’s the matter?”

She put her hands on the top of the box, steadying herself. She didn’t try to stand up. “I dunno. Just scared that you’ll run off with some girl who will put out.”

I kneeled down next to her. Her breasts looked wonderful as they dangled. “I’m not going to run off with anyone, love. I get plenty of sex from you.”

“I’m glad.” She sighed with pleasure at my fingers through her jeans. “I just wish I could be, you know, just be a whore for you.”

“You’re plenty for me already.”

She grinned, turned her head, and kissed me. Grind, grind. She closed her eyes. “I’d understand if you wanted to...” She stopped. I waited.

“Wanted to...?” I finally prompted her.

She opened her eyes again. “Never mind.” She slowly let herself down until she was kneeling. “So, speaking of getting sex from me... Nobody’s home.”

Minutes later, I was sitting on the same box, and she was blowing me. She seemed almost desperate to get me off; she kept up a string of little moans as I slid in and out of her mouth. She looked up, nearly pleading, encouraging me, “Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh...” Her hands took breaks from helping her mouth to squeeze her breasts, and slide down into her jeans.

I gave her what she wanted, and watched as her eyes glazed over. I gently disengaged my cock, and she sat back, staring ahead.

“Meagan, what were you going to say when you said, ‘I’d understand if you wanted to...’?”

“I’d understand if you wanted to fuck other girls since I won’t fuck,” she said, softly. I grinned; I hadn’t counted on getting an opening like this.

“You want me to fuck other girls.”

“I want...” Her hips twitched. “I want you to fuck other girls.”

“You want me to fuck other girls.”

“I want you to fuck other girls.”

“I can fuck anyone I want.”

“You can fuck anyone you... want.” Twitch, twitch.

Repeat, repeat, twitch, twitch. Now, back to my plan.

“You want to be a whore.”

“I want to be a whore.”

“You need to be a whore.”

“I need to be a whore.”

“You’re becoming a slutty whore.”

“I’m becoming a slutty whore.”

“You want to be turned into a complete whore.”

“I want to be turned into a complete whore.” Twitch.

“You can’t stop yourself from being a wet, slutty whore.”

“I can’t stop myself from being a wet, slutty whore.” Twitch, twitch.

“You’re a slutty whore with big tits.”

“I’m a slutty whore with big tits.” Her ass was nearly vibrating with the small twitches.

“You’re a whore.”

“I’m a whore.” It was delicious watching her, with her clean, fresh, girl-next-door looks, repeat “I’m a whore” again and again.

“You’re always wet and ready to fuck.”

“I’m always wet and ready to fuck.”

“You’re a wet, slutty whore.”

“I’m a wet, slutty whore.”

She closed her eyes, and tossed her hair back. She leaned back, reached into her jeans, and started playing with herself again. “Oh, yum. Does all cum taste that good?”

I joined her on the floor, and stroked her boobs. “I’ve been told it tastes like bleach.”

She flattened herself down on the floor. “Yuck. How does pussy taste?”

I reached down, and slid off her jeans and panties. “Yours tastes like heaven.”

She grinned. “Then you won’t mind if I ask you...” But my mouth was already between her legs.

* * *

I didn’t see much of Brigid during the day, but what I did see of her was memorable. She breezed into the garage in the afternoon, carrying a box. She was wearing tight jeans and a yellow crop-top, and looking like a vision of nymphet sexiness. She smiled broadly at me, and put it down on the “to go” stack. As she walked by, she put a hand lightly on my shoulder. The touch was electric; my stomach clenched.

“Buy a girl a drink again this evening?” She smelled wonderful, lavender and a light musk. Her eyes seemed too huge to be real.

“Sure. Um, 11:30 again?”

“My favorite time.”

“See you then,” she said, dropping to a whisper. She bounced off. I followed her ass with my eyes.

* * *

Before I knew it, it was evening. I went for a long drive at dinnertime. The cover story was that I was going to run some errands, and I did need to pick up food and drinks for the drive. Also, I wanted to give Meagan and Brigid a chance to have some time alone with their parents, since we were leaving the next day.

I also had a particular errand to run that I wanted to make sure Meagan didn’t know about, and I had a phone call to make.

Errands complete, I drove aimlessly through the desert surrounding the town until I came to a spot that looked isolated. Car parked and lights off, I flipped open my phone.

¾″. I’m going to be so ready for you. K. was the most recent message.

I scrolled down to the Ks, and pressed the green button.

Ring, ring.

“Anal Princess Services,” Kayleigh answered.

“Kayleigh, what if it had been the pizza delivery guy?” I said, sputtering.

“Caller ID, you Luddite. So, how’s chauffeuring the blonde chick?”

I reached down and unzipped. Hearing her voice was getting me hard already. “We don’t leave until tomorrow.”

“Four days with just Meagan on the road. You can probably pick her locks by then.”

“’Pick her locks’?”

“We were playing The Wall at work. You know what I mean.”

“Um, there’s this sister.”

“Oh, right, the blonde chicklette. Well, ask her to turn her head discreetly.”

I was stroking myself. “So, why are you so interested in whether or not I fuck Meagan?”

“I hate to see a good cock go to waste. So, are you alone?”

“Unless the Roswell aliens show up, yes.”

“Perfect segue! Let’s talk about anal probes.”

“Me or you?”

“Hm. You raise an interesting idea, but I was thinking about me.”

“Please, do go on.”

“Would you like to know what I’m wearing?”

“What are you wearing, K?”

“Three inch heels, and a one inch plug.”

“Really?”

“No, I lied about the heels.”

“And nothing else?”

“Nope. I’m lying on the bed, fucking myself up the ass with this plug, and wishing it was you.”

“It’ll be me very soon. So, do you like being done up the ass?”

“Oh, my god, yes. You really have to do this to me.”

“That can be arranged.”

“You know what else?”

“What?”

“I’m dying to suck your cock.”

“I’m dying for you to suck it.”

“You like the way I give head?”

“Oh, yeah.”

“I’m glad, because you better be prepared to spend a lot of time getting it from me.”

“I’ll bear up under the strain somehow.”

“Har, har. Now, recline the seat and imagine my tongue slowly sliding over your balls...”

Fortunately, I had my collection kit with me, or I would have returned with cum stains all over my shirt and the car seat. Target had some great little bottles with tight seals.

* * *

The house was quiet when I got back, even though it was barely 10pm. I walked up to Meagan’s room, and knocked on the door. She opened it; she was wearing a pink terrycloth robe.

“Get everything?” she asked with a whisper, letting me in.

“I think so. We can stop on the road if I didn’t.”

She turned her back to me, and untied the robe. She let it drop. She was naked underneath. She turned back, and put her arms around my neck. We kissed, long and deep.

She broke it off, blushing. “I cannot believe I am doing this under my parents’ roof!”

I put an arm around her waist and lead her to the bed. “Your dad seems to think we’re married.” I guided her down, and slid a hand between her legs.

“Da isn’t the problem; it’s Mum.” She had picked up a trace of her parents’ accent in the time back.

I slid down between her legs, and started licking. “You might want to get ready to bite a pillow. I have a present for you.”

She stroked her breasts as I licked. “OK... um, a present?”

I pulled out my mystery purchase: a lovely black silicone dildo. I showed it to her. Her eyes grew huge.

“My god, that’s gigantic! There’s no way...”

“Love, it’s the same size I am. I measured.”

“OK, then, you’re gigantic!”

“You’re just flattering, now.” I was dumping some lube on it. Her eyes never left it.

“You’re not...”

“Trust me. You can’t get pregnant or get AIDS from a dildo.”

“But...”

“Relax. I’ll drive. You’ve taken more than this just from my fingers.”

I was slowly teasing the opening of her pussy with it. She gasped.

“OK,” she said, grabbing the edges of the bed, “but take it slowly.”

I reached up to each hand and undid the fingers. “This is sex, not an airplane crash. Relax.”

She nodded, and closed her eyes. I guided the dildo in, slowly. She gave a little gasp, quickly followed by a soft moan, and then by her, indeed, biting the pillow. My free hand gently stroked her clit as I slid the dildo in and out.

As I felt her getting close, I stopped with it fully inserted. She looked over at me, panting. “Don’t...” she managed “... stop now...” I guided her hand down to the dildo.

“Your turn!” I said, as I put my hand around hers on the base. “If you’ll pardon my saying so, fuck yourself.” She hit me with a pillow, but she did start slowly masturbating with it, as I came around, knelt by the bed, and played with her tits. I undid myself, and started masturbating. Each time she got close to coming, I clamped my mouth down on hers to dampen the groans.

“I want to come in your mouth,” I whispered in her ear.

She nodded, and turned her head, mouth open. I stood next to the bed, half-kneeling on it, and quickly brought myself to orgasm. I guided my cock into her mouth as I came, and watched her eyes grow empty. She kept on fucking herself with the dildo, slowing down a bit.

This was my third orgasm of the night, and I was concerned that my load was not very voluminous by now. Time for another experiment.

“Meagan, open your mouth and drink this,” I said, undoing one of the bottles I had collected earlier.

“OK,” she said, and stared up at the ceiling, mouth open, tongue extended. I poured the bottle into it; she swallowed, licking her lips carefully when it was empty. I knelt back down beside the bed.

“Meagan, you love to fuck yourself with the dildo.”

“I love to fuck myself with the dildo.”

“You’ll fuck yourself with it every night.”

“I’ll fuck myself with it every night.”

“You love how it feels to have it in your cunt.”

“I love how it feels to have it in my cunt.”

I reached down to keep playing with her clit. “You love how it feels to have something in your cunt.”

“I love how it feels to have something in my cunt.”

She kept sliding the dildo in and out, now a bit faster.

“You love to be fucked in the cunt.”

“I love to be fucked in the cunt.” Her hips twitched.

I had her repeat that a few times, her hips twitching with each repetition.

“You want to be a whore.”

“I want to be a whore.”

“You need to be a whore.”

“I need to be a whore.”

“You can’t keep your legs together.”

“I can’t keep my legs together.”

“You’re a slut.”

“I’m a slut.”

“You’re a slutty whore.”

“I’m a slutty whore.”

I managed to get a full nine minutes out of her, repeating variations, before she woke up.

“Um... so, can I keep it?” she asked, blushing.

“It’s a present, silly, so yes. I hope that you’ll use it to remember me on those long, lonely nights when we’re, um, in hotel rooms next to each other.”

She giggled, and planted a kiss on me. “I’ll cherish it always.”

I stood. She kept on playing with herself. “I’ll leave you to your, uh, pleasures.”

“G’night, love,” she said, closing her eyes.

“G’night.” I watched her from the doorway as she squeezed one lovely breast. I stepped out into the hallway, back to my room.

* * *

11:20pm, I was waiting in the living room, drinks ready to go. 11:31pm, Brigid poked her head around the corner. “Do you ID?” she asked.

“Only for girlfriends,” I said, collecting the drinks.

“Thank god.” She came around. She was wearing her white pajamas, this time without the robe. Her heavy breasts moved and swayed under them as she walked towards me. She took the glass, and raised it. “To?” she asked.

“Um... new friends?”

She smiled. “New friends.” She clinked her glass with mine, and swallowed it in a gulp. I watched.

Once again, after a long pause, she lowered the glass. Blank eyes, open mouth, staring ahead. This time, I was a bit more prepared. I came around behind her, and ran my hands up under the pajama tops, fondling her amazing breasts. She sighed, but didn’t react. I ground my crotch into her as I whispered into her ear.

“Brigid, you’re very attracted to me.”

“I’m very attracted to you.” Her ass gave one of those wonderful little twitches.

“You want to spend time with me.”

“I want to spend time with you.”

“You like me a lot.”

“I like you a lot.”

“You have a crush on me.”

“I have... a crush on you.” Twitch, twitch.

“You get horny around me.”

Twitch. “I get horny around you.” Twitch.

I slid one hand down into the front of her pajama bottoms, and stroked her smooth pussy.

“You trust me completely.”

“I trust you completely.”

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll do anything you want.”

“You get very wet and horny around me.”

“I get very wet... uh... and horny around you.”

I could feel her starting to moisten as I touched her. Now, I regretted not having one extra sample to extend the trance.

“You want to fuck me.”

Twitch, twitch. “I... I want... I want...” Her ass started grinding back against me.

“You want to fuck me.”

“I want to fuck you.”

“You’re always wet and horny around me.”

“I’m always wet and... uh... horny around you.”

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll do anything you want.”

Repeat, repeat. She was getting very wet as I gently stroked her clit-hood. With supreme reluctance, I slid my hands out and adjusted her pajamas. It would not have done to have her wake up with my hands on her tits and pussy.

“You want to spend a lot of time alone with me.”

“I want to spend a lot of time alone with you.”

“You want to do anything I ask you.”

“I want to do anything you ask me.”

She slowly blinked awake. “Wow. That stuff is stronger than I remember.” She gave me a radiant smile, and curled up on the couch. “Thanks. Are you bringing a bottle on the drive?”

I had, in fact, thought of that during my errands. “Why, yes.”

“Good. I would hate to interrupt our midnight drink ritual.” She tucked her legs up under her, and reached down to adjust her pajama bottoms; it was fascinating to watch.

“I’m enjoying it, too.”

“So, did Meagan tell you the plan for the drive?”

“Uh, no. Tulsa, then Indianapolis, then...”

“Philadephia,” Brigid said with a squeal.

“Philadelpha? OK, sure. What’s in Philadelphia?”

“Tribe friends of mine. I’ve been promising them we’d stay with them.”

“Works for me.”

She leaned forward. I tried to avoid staring at her cleavage. “That’s not all I’ve been promising them.”

I smiled. “Is this something you should be telling your sister’s boyfriend?”

She giggled. “I know you’ll appreciate it.”

“Uh, thanks, I guess. So... ‘them’?”

“This couple I’ve been flirting with on-line.”

I was instantly, intensely and horribly jealous, but I knew that was idiotic. “Well... I’m sure you’ll have a good time.”

“Not what you were expecting from Meagan’s kid sister?”

“I don’t think there is anything I can say to that question that won’t get me in trouble with someone, sometime.”

“You’re smarter than you look.” She laughed. “I guess I ended up with the recessive nympho gene in the family.” She stretched. “I’m so excited about this trip I can’t sleep. Keep me up?”

“Um...”

“Conversation, I mean.” She sparkled.

“That, I can do.”

“So, you work in a record store?”

“Yeah.”

“So, y’re incredibly cool.”

We were up talking until nearly three in the morning. She wasn’t just adorable and beautiful and sexy: she was also pretty bright. Dangerous combination. She hugged me goodnight, closer than could really be called sisterly. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. “You know, I really like you,” she said, squeezing my hand. As she walked away, she glanced back, straight at my crotch. I was far too hard to be discreet. She looked back up at my face, and gave me another smile, and then turned and bounced up the stairs two at a time.

* * *

The next morning, blinking uncertainly, the three of us said our goodbyes. Mary was in tears, although sturdy as always. Liam clasped my hand, and put his on top of it. “Take good care of them, will you?” he asked, with friendly admonition. (If he was faking sincerity, he was very good at it.)

I turned up the air conditioning to fight the New Mexico summer and popped the first mix CD into the dashboard. Brigid stretched out in the back, and Meagan reclined the passenger seat.

“What’s this?” Brigid asked.

I pulled out my Palm to look up the playlist. When I turned it on, one of the pictures of Kayleigh (kneeling, looking up, hefting boobs, cock in mouth) popped up. I quickly found the playlist. Meagan was looking out the window. That, I thought, was close.

“Sufjan Stevens,” I said.

“Never heard of him.”

“He hasn’t heard of you either.”

“But it’s good.”

“So good of you to approve,” Meagan offered.

“I know a good thing when I hear it. Or see it. Any more boys like yours at this college we’re going to?”

“You can’t have any more boyfriends until you’ve played with the ones you’ve got,” Meagan said, turning to look at her sister.

“Ah, they were just kids.”

“You’re a kid.”

“Not any more! 18 years, 2 months, five days. I’ve got the government license to fuck, now.”

Bridie!”

“Bridie?” I asked.

“It’s the diminutive of Brigid,” Meagan said.

“’Diminutive.’ Right then, fine. You’re taller. Rub it in, why don’t you. But my tits are bigger,” Brigid said. “Anyway, all those high school boys are being left behind in the dust. Time for new stomping grounds.”

“Oh, is that what you call it?”

“Among other things. Anyway, I like your boyfriend.”

“That’s nice. Find one of your own.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I will. Or maybe a girlfriend.”

“’Queer by your second year, or your tuition back.’” I offered, while trying to avoid being smashed between two semis. “It’s the campus slogan.”

“What if you’re queer already?” Brigid asked

“Bridie,” Meagan said, “you are so not queer.”

“Well, college is for learning. Anyway, you had a girlfriend in high school. And your first year of college.”

Meagan blushed bright red. “BRI-die!”

This was news to me, too. “Really?” I asked.

Meagan turned back with a thump, and crossed her arms. “I was young,: she said, face to the window.

I patted Meagan’s knee. “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.”

“Not with me!” Brigid offered helpfully. Meagan threw a cookie at her. Brigid caught it and started to eat it.

“Anyway, I wasn’t the only one with a girlfriend in high school,” Meagan said.

“I had a girlfriend in high school, too,” I offered.

“When I want your opinion...” Meagan said.

“... she’ll fuck it out of you,” Brigid said, licking crumbs off her fingers.

“Bridie, don’t make me kill you.”

Brigid’s head popped between the seats. “My girlfriend was cuter.”

“Mine was smarter,” Meagan said smugly.

Brigid thought for a moment. “No argument there.” She disappeared again.

This was going to be a fun trip.

* * *

We got to Tulsa about 9pm, later than we’d planned. Road repair, a long lunch (with me getting envious looks from certain truckers, which did nothing bad for my ego) and a long dinner (ditto) conspired against us, but I didn’t mind.

Thank god I had put my phone on silent, because I wouldn’t have wanted to explain Kayleigh’s text message.

A girl could learn to like enemas. K.

We got our three rooms, adjoining, with me in the middle (this symbolism was not lost on me, although it probably meant nothing to my companions). I gave Kayleigh a quick call to let her know that we’d arrived safely. About 9:30, I knocked on Meagan’s door.

She answered it, in her robe, looking flush and a bit dizzy. She grabbed me, kissed me, and almost dragged me into the room. She dropped her robe and threw herself onto the bed, her legs flying open. She grabbed the dildo from the nightstand, and continued fucking herself with it.

I quickly stripped, and joined her. She seemed to be in one continuous orgasm. I straddled her, held her tits together, and started fucking her between the breasts. She grabbed some lube to help, but it was almost redundant: she was sweating up a storm, even with the air conditioner cranked all the way up.

“I am so fucking horny,” she gasped. “This must be what being in heat is like. I’m surprised I didn’t soak the car seat.”

“I know the feeling,” I said, thrusting between her boobs. She dropped the dildo and held her boobs together to help.

“I don’t... oh, god, this is so good! Even doing this is bringing me... off,” she said, her whole body wiggling with another orgasm.

After a nice long tit-fuck, I slid next to her and started stroking myself right over her face. She picked up the dildo and started fucking herself again, her eyes on my cock.

“Come in my mouth?” she asked.

I did.

“Meagan, do you like to have sex with girls?” I asked, lying down next to her, whispering in her ear.

“Uh-huh,” she said, still slowly sliding the dildo in and out of herself, staring at the ceiling.

“You’re bisexual, aren’t you?”

“I’m... bisexual,” she said, licking her lips.

“You’re a horny bisexual whore.”

“I’m a horny bisexual whore.”

“You’re always wet and horny and ready to fuck.”

“I’m always wet and horny and ready to fuck.”

“You’re a hot bisexual slut.”

“I’m a hot bisexual slut.”

I had brought my Palm along, and fished it out of my pants pocket. I turned it on to one of the pictures of Kayleigh, and held it in front of Meagan’s blank eyes.

“You find her very attractive.”

“I find her very attractive.”

“You want to fuck her.”

“I want to fuck her.”

“You love fucking women.”

“I love fucking women.”

I flipped through the pictures, one at a time.

“You find her very attractive. You want to fuck her. You are horny for her. You want to eat her out. You want to let her eat you out...”

I had the Palm away before she woke up. Another orgasm ran through her body. She leaned over and kissed me.

“God, I love having sex with you. Even quickies.”

“And I you, love.”

“So, um...”

“Hm?”

“It doesn’t bother you that I had a girlfriend?”

“Don’t be silly. Of course not.”

“OK. I was worried you’d think I was lesbian or something.”

I started kissing my way down her torso. “I kind of guessed you liked guys, too.” I looked at the clock as my mouth started sliding over her clit: 10:00pm. “Mind if I eat you out before I go back? You can pretend I’m a chick if you want.” I giggled. She did too, and hit me with a pillow.

* * *

11:20pm: Back in my room. I didn’t have much time, and I didn’t have any samples, so direct action was required: I masturbated directly into one of the shot glasses. Bottle of whisky produced, glasses filled, and hair quickly brushed. 11:32pm, a knock came from the door that joined my room to Brigid’s.

I opened it, quietly. Brigid was there, in her red robe. She and I both put a finger to our lips, sh!, at the same time, and both managed to stifle a giggle. “My place or yours?” she whispered. I stood aside to let her pass.

“Meagan will kill me if she knows I’m hanging out with you like this,” Brigid said, accepting the shot glass.

“Really? We’re not doing anything.”

Brigid put the glass down on the TV, and adjusted her robe. She was conspicuously wearing nothing under it. “Perfectly innocent, right.” She took the glass, and curled up in one of the chairs. I sat down in the other.

She put the glass down on the table. I tried hard not to stare at it. “So, who’s the chick with the tits on your Palm?” Brigid asked.

I nearly dropped my glass. “Um, a friend,” I managed.

“A pretty good friend, from the looks of it,” Brigid said, her eyes twinkling.

“When did you see those?”

“Be careful what pictures are on your Palm when you turn it on, especially if a curious Brigid is in the back seat watching over your shoulder. Anyway, I only saw the one.”

I smiled, wanly. “I’m busted.”

“So to speak.”

“Fun-ny. So, why do you ask?”

“Just curious if you are fucking her, too.”

“She’s an ex.”

“Oh, this would be, uh, Caitlin, then?”

“Kayleigh.”

“That means ‘party’ in Gaelic, you know. Is she?”

“Gaelic?”

“A party.”

“It’s not spelled the same, I think. Anyway, how do you know about her?”

“Sisters tell sisters about boyfriends’ ex-girlfriends.”

“OK.”

“Anyway, are you fucking her?”

“Um.”

“’Yes,’ that would be.”

I sighed. “Sometimes. Why?”

She picked up the glass. “Oh, just curious if any girl besides Meagan has a chance with you.”

Time for a toast. “To sex, then!”

She laughed. “To sex!”

* * *

“You won’t tell Meagan about Kayleigh.”

“I won’t tell Meagan about Kayleigh.”

She stared off into the distance, her voice soft and lilting.

“You won’t tell Meagan about visiting me.”

“I won’t tell Meagan about visiting you.”

“You find me very attractive.”

“I find you very attractive.”

“You get wet around me.”

“I get wet around you.”

“You trust me completely.”

“I trust you completely.”

“You want to fuck me.”

“I want to fuck you.”

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll do anything you want.”

Twitch, twitch.

* * *

She sighed and stretched. “You know, if you weren’t my sister’s boyfriend, I’d have fucked you by now.”

I crossed my legs, uncomfortably. “You mean you’d have made a pass at me by now.”

“I’d have fucked you. I’m pretty good at getting what I want.”

“I can believe it. So, you had a girlfriend in high school?”

“Uh-huh. Cheerleader.”

“And Meagan did, too?”

“Yep. The valedictorian, no less.”

“This is something out of Penthouse Letters.”

She shrugged. “It never seems weird when you’re doing it.”

“I’m just having trouble believing that I’m driving across country with two cute blonde bisexual sisters.”

“It so does not suck to be you, hm?” She ran her tongue around the rim of the glass. “You really didn’t know about Meagan’s girlfriends?”

“Nope. She never said a word.”

“Mind if I ask you a question? Purely as your future sister-in-law?”

“Um, that’s a bit of a jump, but sure.”

“Do you two fuck?”

“Meaning?”

With a start, she spread her legs. Her robe fell open. Her beautiful blonde pussy was more than a bit wet. She gestured between her legs. “I assume you know what one of these is. Jeez.”

I stared; in a weird way, it seemed impolite not to. “Put that away; you’re distracting me. If you mean cock-into-pussy, not yet. Are you always this much of an exhibitionist?”

She crossed her legs. “Only around people I’m attracted to. So, why not?”

“You know. She’s worried about getting pregnant. She wasn’t even too wild about a dildo, at first.”

Brigid rolled her eyes. “That chick is so messed up.”

“How’d you escape?”

“Da raised me. Mum raised her.”

“And...?”

“Mum wanted children. Da wanted heirs.”

A moment of companionable silence passed. Brigid stood up, came over, and leaned over me, her hands on my shoulders. Her robe fell open, but it was wasted: my eyes were lost in hers. She gave me a long kiss on the mouth, no tongue.

“You know something?” she whispered, our foreheads pressed together.

“What?”

“Meagan is completely gone over you. Be good to her, OK?”

I nodded, feeling a bit teary, although I had no idea why. “I will.”

“I can understand how that feels.”

“How what feels?”

She ignored the question. “Introduce me to Kayleigh?”

What could I say? “Sure.”

“And one other thing.”

“What?”

“You taste like cunt.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“That’s alright. I like the taste of cunt.”

“You’re pretty wild, Bridie.”

She closed her eyes and smiled. “I like it when you call me that.”

“Wild, or Bridie?”

“Both.”

She stood up, and pulled her robe closed. “If anyone asks, we did nothing.”

“Not a thing.”

“So, Bridie?”

“Hm?” She twisted towards me, her breasts in stark relief in the robe, standing with her legs apart. The lamps from her room came through the door and lit up her hair.

“How the hell did you get to be so together at 18?”

“Da raised me. He doesn’t like children.”

“Bridie, I l...”

“Stop. Bad idea.” She was smiling, but only with her mouth.

I did. “You’re right.”

“You’re smart. I like smart guys. G’night.”

“G’night, Bridie.”

I watched the door close, and poured myself another drink.