The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good to the Last Drop

Part 3

by Mister Harvest

I had to assume that the flight attendants wouldn’t like it if I just masturbated on the airplane. This was disappointing, since I very much wanted to. Just thinking back on the morning was enough to get me hard again.

I woke up at 7am with Kayleigh’s mouth on my cock. This was not, needless to say, a bad way to wake up. I looked down; she looked up, disengaged, and grinned. “Took you long enough. I was starting to feel that I’d lost my touch.” Her mouth returned to its work. I’ve never been much for morning sex, but I was perfectly happy to be pleasured while I lounged in bed.

However, she had other ideas.

A few minutes later, I was tit-fucking her; I realized I hadn’t done that since we’d gotten back together, and tit-fucking Kayleigh is an experienced not to be missed. I’m not huge, but I like to think I’m of a reasonable size, but I vanished completely into her deep cleavage. The biggest problem is that her lubed-up boobs keep slipping out of her hands, just from the size.

And, finally, very traditional fucking, me on top of her, slowly grinding in and out, in and out. She just let it happen, her pussy slowly clenching down on me as I pushed in. We didn’t say a word, except for the occasional moan and groan.

After one particularly good orgasm of hers, I stopped, and slowly pulled out. She looked up with surprised.

“What? You didn’t come and not tell me, did you?” she asked, her mouth a little pout of disappointment.

“I’m saving it for something special.”

Her hand was already between her legs. “It better be awfully special. I want you to come in me before you leave.”

I leaned out of bed into my bag, and came up with my Palm. I turned it on, and turned it towards her. “Something to remember you by,” I said.

She squeaked, and wrapped her arms around her chest. “Stop that! I’m not decent.” She could see the lens of built-in camera on the back of it.

I looked at her image on the screen. “That’s exactly it. I want some fun pictures to take with me.”

She crossed her legs. “I’m not that kind of girl.”

“You look wonderful.”

“Meagan will find them.”

“Meagan does not go spelunking in my Palm.”

I could see that she was thinking about it. “You’re sure? For your eyes only?”

“Promise. Cross my heart.”

“Ooooohkaaaaay.” She look a deep breath, and dropped her arms. “How do you want me?”

I grinned, and pushed the “capture” button on the screen. “That’ll be good to start. Now, let’s see what else we can do...”

For the next half-hour, we had a great time:

Kayleigh sitting up in bed.

Kayleigh in bed, leaning against the headboard, legs spread.

Kayleigh in bed, legs spread, playing with her herself.

Sitting in a chair, legs apart.

Sitting in a chair, leaning far forward, her tits between her legs.

On her hands and knees, dangling her tits.

On her hands and knees, from behind, her wet pussy and huge boobs both visible.

Lifting her ass to me, my cock sliding into her.

Kneeling in front of me, mouth around my cock.

Kneeling in front of me, hefting her tits up.

Her head back as I came all over her boobs, a huge smile.

A huge smile as she started licking the cum off her boobs.

And that wonderful blank expression, as she licked every last drop up.

I was very glad I had gotten the 1 gig extra memory card for the Palm.

I kneeled down in front of her, and played with her slick boobs as I looked into her huge, blank, emerald-green eyes.

“Kayleigh, I want to you to listen carefully to me.”

“OK...”

“You love being my lover.”

“I love being your lover.”

“You want me to fuck you up the ass.”

“I want you to fuck me up the ass.”

“You love the idea of my taking you in the ass.”

“I love the idea of you taking me in the ass.”

“That’s great.” I sat up on the bed. “Lick my balls.”

She turned and leaned forward, her mouth opening. Click, click, as her tongue danced over them. She blinked awake after a couple of minutes. “So, about that orgasm in my pussy...?” she asked between licks. I was already hard enough to oblige.

With a nod from me, she rolled back onto her hands and knees, offering herself up to me. Click. She turned around and smiled. “Don’t you have enough already?”

“I’ll be gone a full week.”

“It’ll be hot thinking of you masturbating to those.”

“It’ll be hot doing it.”

I slid into her, and she dropped her head down to the floor, and fucked back. I came in almost no time, and, of course, she dropped again.

I needed to do something to start getting the relationship situation back under control. I wasn’t sure what did and didn’t take while she was in this weird cum-induced trance, but I thought it was worth a try.

“You don’t mind that I’m still with Meagan.”

“I don’t mind that you’re still with Meagan.”

“You like the idea of my being involved with both of you.”

“I like the idea of you being involved with both of us.”

“It doesn’t matter how many girls I date.”

“It doesn’t matter how many girls you date.”

“It doesn’t matter how many girls I’m fucking.”

“It doesn’t matter how many girls you’re fucking.”

“You’ll be ready to fuck me anytime I want.”

“I’ll be ready to fuck you anytime I want.”

Repeat, repeat. And with a murmur of “your slut...” on her lips, she woke up. I was still stroking in and out of her, slowly.

“God... god, god, god. I cannot believe what a good fuck you are,” she said, collapsing onto her stomach.

I rolled next to her, and kissed her. “I’m glad you think so. I hope this means I’ll be welcome back between your legs.”

“Anytime you want. And maybe someplace else by the time you get back.” She lifted her ass and wiggled it.

“You’re taking to that idea.”

“Hey, if I’m going to be the complete slut for you, why hold back on something so small as being done up the butt?” She rolled onto her back, her boobs making living theatre as she did so. She looked over at the clock. “We better get you to the airport.”

I stood up, unsteadily. “I’ll be back.” I offered her a hand up.

“You better be. I’m going to be ready to spontaneously combust.” She giggled. “And sometime, I expect you to take a phone sex call from me while Meagan sucks your dick.”

I grinned. “I’ll see what I can do.”

* * *

So, what had I learned from my experiment? My cum affected women besides Meagan. It didn’t matter if I came in her mouth or pussy. The cum didn’t have to come straight out of my dick. It seemed to put her into some kind of trance for about five minutes, during which she was incredibly suggestible. She didn’t remember what happened while she was in this trance, but she didn’t seem to think that it was weird that she blanked out for a while.

But I still wasn’t sure how far I could go with this “reprogramming.” Kayleigh seemed to fall for me pretty hard, and was willing to let me fuck her without a condom, but I still wasn’t sure what I could or couldn’t get a woman to do.

I pulled out my Palm, and flicked through the photos of Kayleigh. I could certainly get her to do this, and even with its terrible camera, they were pretty hot. I turned it off; that wasn’t going to help my sexual frustration.

* * *

As I walked out of security, Meagan was waiting for me. She waved at me across the top of the crowd. She looked great, radiant even. She waved, and walked towards me, a bit unsteadily. As she came around the crowd, I saw why: she was wearing her usual white tank top and bra, and... a bright red miniskirt, and bright red heels. Obviously, some of my previous suggestions were still working.

I had forgotten how lovely she was. Her blue eyes sparkled, and her cute face was made even cuter by being happy to see me. She looked great, fresh and blonde and slender and busty and hot.

She staggered into my arms; we kissed for a long, long time. She finally whispered into my ear, “Damn, these things are hard to walk in. I love you. I’m so glad you’re here.”

“Me, too.” I was awfully glad to see her, and I was sure she could tell; I was barely decent in front, I was so horny.

We worked our way out of the crowd, and she stepped back. “So, how do I look?”

“Incredible! Thank you for dressing up for me.” Although she was tarted up, she still looked like an innocent girl playing dress-up, not a streetwalker. I hate to admit an unworthy thought, at this point, but I caught myself thinking that her breasts seemed small, now, compared to Kayleigh’s gigantic rack. Considering that Meagan wore a D-cup, that was a pretty wild idea.

She grinned. “Well, I wanted to welcome you properly.” She slipped out of the heels, and reached into her bag for a pair of sneakers. “Sorry, but I’ll kill myself if I stay in these much longer.” I watched as she put them on; she wasn’t wearing panties. Yum.

She stood up; I put my arm around her, and we walked out to the parking lot. As she unlocked the car, she said, “We need to get home fast.”

“OK. Uh, why?”

“We have three hours until Brigid gets home.”

“House empty until then?”

“Completely.”

We got in, and I slid a hand up her thigh. She spread her legs. Wet. “Well,” I said, “how fast does this thing go?”

“My car or my pussy?” she asked.

I laughed. “I know about the pussy.”

It only took her 15 minutes to get home, and I was sure she lived at least 20 miles from the airport.

* * *

Even as horny as I was, I felt somehow inhibited about just having Meagan blow me first thing. I had spent a while with Kayleigh, and I wanted to get reacquainted with Meagan’s body. And, I had to remind myself, Meagan was a very different lay than Kayleigh, and Meagan and I still were not actually fucking yet.

Still, she and I had the urgency that only two young lovers can have, and within minutes of getting home, clothes had been abandoned, and we were 69’ing as if we were starving. She was on top. Her pussy still tasted incredible, and she seemed to have lost none of her enthusiasm for sucking me. My hands played with her breasts as she ran her mouth around the head of my cock. I really was a fortunate man to have such a gorgeous, hot girlfriend, coitus or no.

I needed to make plans. We had three days here before we left on the road trip, then four days on the road before we got back. I had to figure out a way to get the Meagan/Kayleigh situation under control before then, and I had another important project to work on with Meagan, too.

And, soon, I could feel myself building up; my moans into her pussy and my tongue on my clit were encouraging her.

“Love?” she managed through licks.

“Hm?”

“I want you to come in my mouth.” Lick, lick. “I’ve missed that so badly.”

I redoubled my efforts, and was rewarded by her doing the same, rapidly pumping me in and out of her mouth... and that was, in return, rewarded by my sudden orgasm. With all of the anticipation, I felt as though I must have unloaded gallons into her mouth, but I didn’t feel her spill a drop.

I waited. I could feel her slowly tonguing me, up and down, up and down.

“Meagan?”

“Hm?”

“Are you doing OK?”

“Mm-hm.”

Deep under. I thought about having her dismount, but I wasn’t sure how she’d react to being a radically new position when she woke up. Anyway, I was still enjoying licking her pussy.

“You love to swallow my cum, don’t you?”

“Uh-huh. I love to swallow your cum.”

“You’ll suck my cock and swallow anytime I want.”

“I’ll suck your cock and swallow anytime you want.”

My previous suggestions seemed to still be working, but the reinforcement couldn’t hurt, I figured.

“You can’t say no to me.”

“I can’t say no to you.”

“You love being my slut.”

“I love being your slut.”

So far, so good, but I needed to figure out a way around her reluctance to give her virginity up to me. I had to be clever, since “having sex” or “fucking” were just things we’d already done, to her. I decided that I needed to be as literal as possible.

“You fantasize about my cock in your pussy.”

“I... uh... I... fantasize...” She sounded reluctant, like she didn’t quite understand what I was telling her. Her resistance to getting fucked must have run very deep. I started punctuating my commands with slow licks up and down her labia.

“You fantasize about my cock in your pussy.”

“I fantasize about your cock in...”

“You want my cock in your pussy.”

“I want your cock in my pppp...”

“You want to be fucked in the cunt.”

“I want to be fucked in the... in the...”

“You want to be fucked in the cunt.”

“I want to be fucked in the ... cunt...”

Lick, lick.

“You want to be fucked in the cunt.”

“I want to be fucked in the cunt.”

“You need to be fucked in the cunt.”

“I need to be fucked in the cunt.”

“You want me to take your virginity.”

“I want... I want... uh... I want you...”

Lick, lick. She wiggled her ass in response.

“You want me to take your virginity.”

“I want you to take my... my... virginity...” She gave a little moan as she said it, although I wasn’t quite sure if it was pleasure or something else.

“You want me to fuck you in your cunt.”

“I want you to fuck me in your cunt.”

Repeat, repeat. The load I shot into her mouth must have been bigger than usual, since it took nearly ten minutes before she woke up. She gave my cock a fond kiss, and rolled off of me. I cuddled up to her.

“I needed that,” she said.

“Me, too.”

She cuddled close, and we said nothing for a while.

“Does it bother you we don’t, you know...” she asked, uncertainly.

“Not a lot. It’s something I’d like to do sometime.”

“I just... I don’t know. I was brought up believing that a good girl would never, ever, you know, give it up before getting married.” She laughed. “My mother probably doesn’t like the idea of me giving up after marriage.” She reached down to stroke my cock. “I love everything we do, and I like the idea of, you know, fucking like fucking usually means, but...”

I nuzzled her. “It’s OK.”

She shrugged, and closed her eyes. “Every time I think about actually doing it, I feel like a complete whore. Or I feel like I would feel like one if I did it.” She looked at me, her eyes huge and very blue. “I’m so messed up.”

I stroked her. “We’ll figure it out. In the meantime, you give great head.”

She giggled. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” I was disappointed that my suggestions hadn’t exactly popped her legs open, so to speak. But what she said had also given me a plan.

* * *

We cuddled for a few more minutes. She looked at the clock, and gasped. “Shit. Everyone will be home soon. I need a shower.” She raced off.

As I gathered my clothes, I thought about the schedule. It was Monday. Wednesday morning, we started off back to school. We were supposed to arrive on Sunday, so her sister could move into the dorm on Monday.

As I finished getting dressed, I saw I had an SMS on my cell.

¼″ butt plug up my ass right now. K.

Certainly, some of my plans were going right.

* * *

Just as Meagan finished dressing, I heard the front door open downstairs, and voices. My gut clenched up, a bit. It was silly, of course, but meeting your girlfriend’s parents for the first time is always a nerve-wracking experience... especially if you’d just finished having sex with her, and then getting a smutty text message from your other girlfriend. Meagan raced ahead, and I heard her saying hello to her folks. I couldn’t politely wait, so down I came.

I didn’t know much about her parents. Her father was retired, her mother was a housewife, and they lived in a nice little suburban house. They were both Irish, immigrated years ago.

When I appeared at the bottom of the stairs, Meagan raced over and grabbed my hand. I did my best to smile pleasantly.

“I’d like you to meet my father Liam...” Her father was tall, thin, blonde, blue-eyed, very Nordic. Chiseled face. Very handsome, a man with whom people did not argue. He was looking at me with a look of not particularly friendly appraisal. So, I imagined him thinking, you’re the one who wants to deflower my beautiful daughter? “... and my mother Mary ...” Short, round, blonde, blue eyed, pretty in a late-middle-aged sort of way. Huge smile. Thank god, she seemed to be thinking, he’s not a biker.

“And Brigid is being antisocial,” she finished, looking down the hall and rolling her eyes.

Liam was already herding us into the living room. “Now, young man, I have just one question for you,” he said.

“Ah, yes, sir?” I managed. Oh, great, I thought; they probably know just what’s been going on. Maybe they’re friends of Kayleigh’s parents, and...

“What do you drink?” he asked, with the gravity of a man asking if I understood the charges against me.

My brain spun. My one summer working a bartender came back to me. “Um, single malt, usually.”

“On the rocks?”

I winced. “No, neat.”

“What’s your favorite?”

“Lephroaig, I suppose.”

He looked over at Meagan, who had been following this conversation with something approaching panic in her eyes. “Right, then,” he said, laughing, his face changing to that of a man who has spent his whole life happy, and sees no reason to change now. “When’s the wedding, Meg?”

Mary slapped Liam’s arm. “You are terrible!” she said, without much conviction. Meagan visibly relaxed. Liam was already pouring.

* * *

To my delight and astonishment, and Meagan’s as well, her parents and I got along great. I had no idea that Liam was, to put it mildly, loaded; he had already started and sold something like eight companies. He didn’t sneer at my working in a record store; quite the opposite. “You’ve got to do what you want, especially when you’re young, don’t you? They’ll be time enough for struggling once you’re out of school.” Mary just seemed happy that Meagan was happy, and handled the polite inquiries intended to make sure my parents were not crack addicts or incarcerated, or both. Fortunately, I could pass that one, too. Meagan had wandered off, probably by arrangement, so they could interrogate me alone.

Just as he poured another round (my second, his fourth), a young woman’s voice behind me squealed, “Ooo, leap-frog! Can I have some?”

I turned, and froze. No, really, I suddenly felt I couldn’t move.

Brigid was standing in the living room door. No question that she was Meagan’s sister: same hair (a bit blonder), same eyes (a big larger), same mouth (if a bit fuller, redder), same nose (if more than a bit cuter). In fact, while it wasn’t possible to say in what way she looked different from Meagan, somehow, the same features were subtly rearranged from being cute to being drop-dead, knock-out gorgeous. I felt like my eyes were being sucked out of my head. Trying to avoid staring at her, I looked down.

Mistake, although a well-rewarded one. She was wearing a white silk camisole top with red trim, and her breasts... well, they were not as big as Kayleigh’s, I had to admit, but they were much bigger than Meagan’s, and seemed to almost float in position. Acres of smooth, perfect pale cleavage, a small gold flower-design pendant between them for completely gratuitous emphasis. Tiny waist. Long legs. Oh, my god. I started getting hard.

Thank god, she wasn’t looking at me, but at her father, who had just put down another glass.

Liam,” Mary said, “she shouldn’t be drinking.”

Liam shrugged. “She’s an adult, now.”

Brigid walked over, bouncing a bit, and picked up the glass. “I promise I’ll be good, mum.” Unlike her sister, she had a trace of her parents’ accent. She lifted the glass, took a sip, and turned towards me. I stood, quickly.

“You must be Meagan’s boyfriend. I’m Brigid.” She shifted the glass to her left hand, and extended her right one. I took it. Her skin was smooth, soft, silken. I tried not to stare at her tits, so I stared into her eyes, which were damn near as alluring. She smelled like flowers and sunlight on skin.

“Pleased, ah, to meet you,” I managed.

“Pleased to meet you, too,” she said, and swallowed the rest of her drink with a gulp. “Thank you, da,” she said, handing the glass back. “I better keep packing.” She bounced out. She had a perfect ass, too.

Mary’s voice behind me said, “She’s a good girl, just not as level-headed as Meagan.”

I turned back and sat down, hoping that my erection was not too visible. “Don’t worry, ma’am,” I said. “I’ll be fine.”

* * *

I had hoped to be able to work of some of this sudden tension with Meagan, but she made it clear, lovingly but firmly, that anything except chaste kisses were out of the question while anyone else was in the house, no exceptions. And, further more, on the drive back, three rooms. This trip was not going to be the non-stop fuckfest I had hoped for, and it definitely wasn’t going to be a chance to persuade Meagan, through the use of my cum or otherwise, that it was OK I had this busty brunette mistress back at college.

Fortunately, masturbation is something I had a lot of practice at, and Kayleigh was doing her part.

* * *

Hi, love. I’m up to ½″. What can I say? I’m an overachiever. How big around are you, anyway? I need to know what I’m aiming for.

Hope you are screwing the blonde chick senseless. If you aren’t, she really doesn’t know what she’s missing, now.

Bring your cock back to me soon, so I don’t have to fly out there and bring it myself.

Love and blowjobs,
K
* * *

I closed the laptop, got out my Palm, and snuck off to the hall bathroom. I popped it open, scrolled to some of the pictures of Kayleigh, and started playing with myself. In short order, I had my eyes closed, and my fantasy of Kayleigh blowing me had been replaced by Brigid using those incredible lips of hers on me, as her big blue eyes looked up. Almost instantly, I was getting close, and I knew what would happen when I came in her hot little mouth...

I stopped, without finishing. I thought. I looked around the guest bathroom; there were a few of those little bottles you get in hotels with bath gel, shampoo, whatever. I pulled my pants back up, got a couple, dumped the contents, and washed them clean. Washing out a plastic soap dish, too, I came into it, careful not to spill any, and filled two bottles. I screwed the caps on, slid them into my pocket, pulled myself together, and left.

* * *

Next on the agenda was a shopping trip to the mall with Meagan and Brigid. This was, to put it mildly, pure agony. I don’t mind shopping, but Brigid’s presence meant no public displays of affection with Meagan beyond a hug or two.

And, to make matters worse, Brigid’s presence meant Brigid’s presence.

I tried to separate from them once we reached the mall, but Brigid insisted that Meagan and I go into Bebe with her. This resulted in me being parked in a chair outside of a dressing room, with Brigid appearing in one outfit, each one sluttier than the last. (I’ve always thought that Bebe’s slogan should be, “Be a hooker, or just dress like one!") Brigid bought a significant chunk of them, especially the ones that Meagan particularly disapproved of. I was trying to keep from panting and drooling. Fortunately, my contribution seemed to be to make agreeable noises and to stare at Brigid’s boobs, and I could not help but think that she was encouraging this. By the end, she had taken to opening the door to the dressing room before bending over, adjusting her top, shaking her tits into it, and straightening up. And smiling right at me.

* * *

Later at the food court, Brigid was shoveling something unrecognizable from Panda Express into her mouth and being lectured by her older sister

“I can’t believe you’re going to dress like that at school,” Meagan said.

“Dress like what?”

“You know, like that,” she gestured at Brigid’s breasts. “You’re about to fall out.”

Brigid looked down. “No, I’m not. This bra is nearly crushing me.”

“You look like you are.”

“If I dress like you do, they look even bigger.”

Meagan sat back. “I doubt that. Everyone’s going to think you’re a slut.”

Brigid shrugged. “Let them. You’re the one with the boyfriend.”

I blushed. Meagan sighed. “You had like, what, four boyfriends this last year?”

“If they’re going to pay for dinner, why say no?”

“I hope you say no.”

“To dinner? Why?” Brigid looked at us both, innocently.

Meagan blushed bright red. Point to Brigid.

“If you come home pregnant or with VD, Mom will throw you out of the house,” Meagan said, trying the frontal assault this time.

“Meg, there’s this great thing called a ‘condom.’ They even sell them at drug stores now. I’m sure your boyfriend can tell you all about them.”

“Listen, Brigid, do you know often those things fail?”

“And then there’s the Pill.”

“And then you get AIDS and die.”

“From taking the Pill? News to me. I’ve been on it for...”

Meagan clapped her hands over her own ears. “I can’t hear you, la la la...”

This was a conversation I’d heard once or twice before in various forms, so I excused myself to refill my drink. When I got back, they had finished the round (with a stalemate, I assumed), and were fixing their makeup. Brigid was slowly putting on bright red lipstick, running it over her lips.

Meagan growled, “Brigid, are you trying to look like a hooker?”

Brigid shrugged again, and snapped her compact closed. She turned to me, and suddenly, her accent became thick. “What do y’think? D’I look like a yoong Irish whoore?” Meagan made an exasperated noise. I shrugged, which seemed the only safe option. Brigid giggled. “Meg, really, it’ll be fine. You don’t need to worry about me.”

In the parking lot, Brigid squealed and ran ahead to talk with some friends. Meagan slipped her arm in mind and whispered, “She’s just a brat. Don’t let her get to you.” I nodded and smiles, but what I thought was, “Too late.”

* * *

My ass is an endlessly fascinating topic, don’t you think? You better, because you’re going to be hearing a lot about it.

1-¼″? Really? OK, I have my orders then, sir. I need to find a ¾″ butt-plug to move up to. This town can be so useless sometimes in the sex toy department.

You still haven’t fucked Meagan? What’s it going to take, drugs? Oh, well, more for me in the meantime.

Love and blowjobs,
K
* * *

She had a picture of her, bent over, showing her ass to a mirror, with an electric blue butt-plug inserted. She was holding the camera up over her head, pointed at the mirror.

* * *

Dinner that evening was more teasing agony. I was seated across from Brigid, who had changed into tight jeans and a well-filled black t-shirt. Even watching her eat was sexy; I couldn’t help but think of something besides pasta sliding between those gorgeous lips of hers. She caught me staring more than once, but just smiled a dazzling smile, and went back to the conversation, never missing a beat. For an 18-year-old, she was awfully good at wrapping men around her finger; I was completely wound, myself.

Meagan, bless her, didn’t seem to notice that I had just developed a huge crush on her kid sister, and was her usual charming self. She even stroked my thigh under the table, which was awfully forward for her in a situation like this.

As we all stood, Brigid stretched (I nearly had a heart attack at that), and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. I hoped she hadn’t pressed to hard into my front. Maybe she assumed the hard-on was due to Meagan.

And, then, each of us off to our chaste beds.

* * *

Hours later, I still couldn’t sleep. Images of Brigid sucking my cock, being fucked by me from behind, even just playing with her tits while I watched danced through my head. I masturbated twice, three times (having raided the bathroom for my sampling equipment), but I was just too turned on. I looked at the clock: 11:30. Sigh. I got up, got dressed (having failed to bring either nightclothes or a robe with me), and wandered down to the living room. I’m not much of a drinker, but I thought that maybe a strong slug of something would help.

I found the Lephroaig, and poured myself a shot. Then, a voice behind me said, “Pour me one too, would you?”

I turned. It was Brigid. She was wearing a bright red robe, and white silk pajamas under it.

“Um, sure,” I managed.

“Thanks. Do you want something from the kitchen?”

“Uh... no. That’s OK. Thanks.”

She nodded, and wandered out. I watched her ass sway under the robe.

I turned back tot he bar, grabbed a glass, and quickly polished it on my slacks. It clicked on something hard in my pocket: the vials of my cum in my pocket. I suddenly felt dizzy, and couldn’t believe what I was doing, but before I could stop, one of was out, uncapped, and the contents in the glass. I dumped the whisky on top of it, and was amazed to see that it dissolved completely, the milky fluid completely gone.

Brigid wandered back in, carrying a carton of yoghurt and a spoon. I handed her the glass, and raised a toast. “To college,” I managed.

She giggled, put the yoghurt down on the coffee table, and straightened up. (I did, too, at the sight.) “To college!” She drank the shot down. I watched, unable to breathe. A long pause, the glass held to her mouth, her head back. The pause went on for too long to natural.

Finally, she slowly lowered the glass. Her eyes were wide, staring and blank. Her mouth open, slightly. The hand with the empty glass floated to her side. I was ready to pass out, but I knew I had to move fast; I looked out the living room door: no one.

I came over next to her, breathing in her scent. “Brigid, can you hear me?”

“Uh, huh.” Soft, sleepy, devoid of tone.

What I wanted to do was just bend her over and fuck her right there; I was certainly hard and ready to. But I knew that, from my experience with Meagan, I couldn’t push anything too fast.

“That’s great. Listen carefully to me.”

“Listen carefully to you.”

“You like me.”

“I like you.”

“You want to spend a lot of time with me.”

“I want to spend a lot of time with you.”

“You trust me completely.”

“I trust you completely.”

“You’re very attracted to me.”

A soft moan. “I’m very attracted to you.”

I reached over to play with her breasts through the robe and PJs as I talked to her. Her tits were simply incredible: firm, high, and huge. She didn’t reach as I touched her.

“You’ll do anything I tell you to.”

“I’ll do anything,” she moaned, her body shaking slightly, “you tell me to.”

“You trust me completely.”

“I trust you completely.”

“You want to spend a lot of time with me.”

“I want to spend a lot of time with you.”

“You’re very attracted to me.”

“I’m... I’m... very attracted to you,” she sighed.

With supreme reluctance, I released her breasts before she woke up. We were still going over the last four commands when she started to wake up.

She blinked at me and grinned. “Nothing like a quick drink to get you ready for bed?”

“I couldn’t sleep, myself.”

“Sleeping in a strange bed does that to me, too.” She opened her robe; I could see the curve of her breast between buttons on her PJs. She retied it, carefully.

She smiled at me. I melted inside. “Right, then, I’m off to bed. See you in the morning!”

“See you,” I said.

She turned at the door. “How long will the drive take?”

“Four days,” I said, trying not to stammer. “Three nights.”

“Three nights with you... sounds like fun,” she said. “And Meagan, too, of course,” she added with a giggle. She walked off, swaying. I stared at her receding ass.

I carefully put everything away, washing and drying the glasses. I walked back upstairs, and stopped when I got to Meagan’s door. I was so horny I couldn’t see straight, and I desperately needed something, anything to get over it. I knocked softly. “Meagan?”

“Hm?” came from behind it.

“It’s me,” I said, whispering.

Meagan opened the door, rubbing sleep from her eyes. She was wearing her flannel pajamas. “You OK?” she asked.

“Not really. Can I...?”

“Um...” she stuck her head out. “OK, everyone’s asleep.”

I came in, and she quickly closed the door behind me. I hugged her.

“What is it?” she asked, concerned.

“I need you to go down on me.”

She blinked. “Not in the house!”

I looked into her eyes. “I need you to suck my cock.”

“C’mon, don’t...” she started, but something behind her eyes was reacting to what I was saying.

“It’ll be fine. I’ll be absolutely quiet. But I want you to suck my cock and swallow.”

She shuddered. “God, what’s with me? Just you saying that is getting me wet.”

I caught her eye again. “Meagan, suck my cock.”

She slid down as if her knees had failed. “OK... god, I’m going to die if my parents find out I did this.”

“They won’t. Brigid won’t. Just suck.”

She unzipped me. I popped out, hard as a rock. She stared at my cock as if it were hypnotizing her.

“Promise you won’t make noise when you come,” she said, finally, her hands already sliding up and down my shaft.

“Promise,” I said.

She licked her lips, leaned forward, and swallowed me down. In, out, in out. She closed her eyes, and soon one hand was down her pajama bottoms, playing with herself.

I closed my eyes, too, and imagined Brigid on her knees in front of me, sucking me down, just as unable to stop herself as Meagan was now. I thought about the wonderful blank expression she’d have when I came in her mouth... came... came...

I came. This was my fifth or sixth orgasm that night, and I still squirted like a hose. I looked down, and Meagan was mindlessly, gently sucking the last little bits down, staring straight ahead.

Now, time to start Plan B in laying siege to her pussy.

“Meagan, I want you to listen to me very carefully.”

“Uh, huh. Listen to you.”

“You want to be my whore.”

She gave a little moan. “I want to be... uh... be... uh...”

“You want to be my whore.”

“I want to be your...” She moaned again.

“You want to be my whore.”

“I want to be your wwwwwhhhh...”

“You want to be a whore.”

“I want to...” She quivered as if she was having little orgasm. “...be a whore.”

“You want to be a whore.”

“I want to be a whore.” Her ass twitched with each line she said.

“You want to be my whore.”

“I want to be your whore.” Twitch.

“You’re a whore.”

“I’m a whore.” Twitch, twitch.

“You love being a whore.”

“I love being a whore.

“You need to be a whore”

“I need to be whore.” She shook again, moaning.

“You want to be a complete whore.”

“I want to be a complete whore.”

“You’re a hot, slutty little whore.”

“I’m a hot, slutty little whore.” She started rolling the word “whore” in her mouth, as if she’d just learned it and loved saying it.

“That’s right. You’re a hot little whore.”

“I’m a hot little whore.”

“You’re a slut.”

“I’m a slut.”

“You can’t keep your legs together.”

“I can’t keep my legs together.” Her twitches became stronger, as if each thing I said brought her off.

“You love to spread your legs for me.”

“I love to spread my legs for you.” Twitch, twitch, twitch.

“That’s right. You’re a slutty whore.”

“I’m a slutty whore.”

“You’re a slutty whore.”

“I’m a slutty whore.”

She was repeating “slutty whooooore,” with that wonderful roll as she blinked awake.

“Better?” she asked, looking up.

“Much!” I quickly zipped.

“You better go before...” she said as she stood up.

“... before anyone hears, right,” I said.

“And before I fuck you senseless,” she said, pushing me toward the door.

She gave me a huge, wet kiss, and I was in the corridor. I walked back to my room. As I passed Brigid’s door, I paused, and listened. I was sure I heard the low buzz of a vibrator, and perhaps soft feminine moans.

As I walked into my room, my phone beeped with a new text message.

I want to suck your cock until your balls turn blue. K.

I slept very well that night.