The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good to the Last Drop

Part 2

by Mister Harvest

“So, is this a date, or a date-date?” Kayleigh asked.

I was trying to balance the register, which was off by $11.99. I didn’t even look over at her.

“I’ve never understood the difference between a date and a date-date.”

“Am I going home tonight?”

“Kayleigh, you live one floor above me! You can go home anytime you want.”

“You know what I mean.”

“Yes, and we’ll just see how things go.”

“Fine, but if I buy dinner, you better put out.”

“What’s the rule? It has to be over $20.”

She started to rummage through her purse. “Before or after tip?”

“Before.”

“How about tax?”

“I’m starting to feel pretty cheap here.”

I found the missing sale, and noted it on the register tape. Kayleigh looked up with a big smile. “It’s because you are cheap. I used to get laid by you without having to pay for dinner.”

“That was then, this is now, and don’t count on anything happening after dinner. We’re going Dutch. Sign the register receipt so we can get out of here.”

She reached over to sign it. She certainly knew what she wanted; she was wearing a scoop neck t-shirt that showed off her cleavage (and she had a lot of cleavage) in a way that was just about obscene. And she was wearing a skirt (albeit a long one), which was as close to a mating display as her species got. She signed the tape, and pulled a package out of her purse. “I even got fresh condoms.” She dropped them back in, and snapped the purse closed.

“That’s nice. You can use them for water balloons. Let’s go.”

* * *

Now, of course, this was all a game. I wouldn’t have asked her out to dinner if I hadn’t been hoping we’d go to bed together, and she knew it. I felt a bit bad about cheating on Meagan, although she and I had never actually said that we wouldn’t sleep with other people... it was just sort of assumed, and I never felt strongly motivated until now. But I really needed to find out if the strange effect my cum had on Meagan was something that worked on anyone else, and Kayleigh was an eager, if not entirely informed, subject.

I even paid for dinner. It was over $20, Kayleigh noted with glee.

“I guess this means I have to put out,” she said, batting her eyes up at me.

I put an arm around her as we walked back to the apartment building. “I guess so. Rules are rules.”

“Well, I’ve been known to in the past.”

“I have some fond memories.”

“Oh, I’m much better now.”

I looked down at her big green eyes, and very, very big breasts. “Really?”

“And I fuck, unlike certain blonde chicks.”

“Now, enough of that.”

She giggled. Getting her way put her in a very good mood. “Oh, come on. If I can’t be smug about that, what can I be smug about?”

I stopped her, and leaned down to her. “You can be smug about what a great kisser you are.” And she was, with her back pressed against a building, right on the sidewalk, grinding into each other. I had forgotten how much fun Kayleigh’s brand of overwhelming lust could be. After we broke off the embrace, we ran back to my place.

* * *

She slowly worked her way out of the t-shirt, not without difficulty. I stared, still amazed at her figure. “How do you get into that thing?” I asked as her breasts popped out, barely contained by a too-small bra.

“Lots of lube,” she said, tossing it onto the couch. She reached behind her, and started undoing the bra. Snap, snap, snap, snap. Her breasts swung free, still remarkably full and high for tits that huge. Huge light-brown areolas, big nipples already hard. She stroked them, obviously enjoying my stare. She walked forward, cupping them, and sat down on the couch next to me. As she reached down to pull her skirt up, her legs spread. No panties, and she was shaved bare.

“That’s new,” I said, stroking her pussy; she was already a bit wet. She gave a happy gasp.

“Got tired... oh... of hair pulling,” she replied, closing her eyes and stretching, to magnificent effect. “Wow, I love your fingers.”

“They’re awfully fond of you.” I worked them in, finding her G spot, and starting pushing up gently. She grabbed the back of the couch as if she was about to fall off, and rewarded me with another moan and clench in her pussy.

Next step, of course, was eating her out, and I was on my knees in that department soon enough. I always loved doing this, both because I love to eat pussy, and because looking up at her, reaching up and playing with her boobs, while riding her gyrating cunt with my mouth was just one of the best experiences ever. I was as hard as a rock, and in normal circumstances, I would have slid a condom on and slid right in after her second or third orgasm, but I had a science experiment to perform. As she came down from orgasm number five, I sat up, reached behind her, and pulled her onto me as I fell back into the floor; we descended in a heap of limbs and tits.

“Now,” she said, her breasts brushing me as her mouth worked its way down to my cock, “no coming in my mouth, remember, unless you want me to dump it all over your stomach.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied, but as her mouth descended onto me, I was already planning. I needed to come in her mouth for this project to work; I just hoped I was turned on enough that I could pop without much warning. I wondered, with an inner giggle, if this is what porn stars have to worry about.

It wasn’t long before I felt the pressure build. The hard part was keeping from moaning to let her know that I was close. I closed my eyes, relaxed, relaxed... and then, without any warning (I hoped), I came. It felt like a geyser from my end.

I waited for her to snarl at me, or spit come at my face, or say something, but her mouth just stopped. I waited a second longer, opened my eyes, and looked down.

She was stopped, as if frozen, staring straight down. The head of my cock was still in her mouth, and she was very gently working it with her tongue, as if to drain the last few drops out. Her face had the blank, empty expression I had come to know on Meagan.

I didn’t know how long she’d stay in this state, so I had to move fast. “Kayleigh, come up here,” I said, guiding her off of my cock and up to me until we were face to face. Her mouth was still open as if a phantom cock was still inside of it. I even waved my hand in front of her eyes; no reaction. Her boobs felt wonderful resting on my chest.

I took her head in my hands; it seemed the right thing to do somehow.

“Kayleigh, can you hear me?”

“Yes...” she said, as if her mind was a million miles away. Her eyes didn’t really focus on me.

“I want you to repeat after me.”

“OK.”

“You love to suck my cock.”

“I love to suck your cock.”

“You love to swallow my cum.”

“I love to swallow your cum.”

“You’ll let me come in your mouth anytime I want.”

“I’ll let you come in my mouth anytime I want.”

I had her repeat that a few times; I wanted to make sure I could repeat the experiment if I needed to.

“You love it when I come in your mouth.”

“I love it when you come in my mouth.”

“You love the taste of my cum.”

“I love the taste of your cum.”

“You’ll suck me off anytime I want.”

“I’ll suck you off anytime you want.”

“You’ll fuck me anytime I want.”

“I’ll fuck you anytime you want.”

Now, for what might be the most important part: Making sure that my relationship with Meagan didn’t get screwed up.

“You’ll never tell Meagan that we’re fucking again.”

“I’ll never tell Meagan that we’re fucking again.”

“You’ll keep our relationship secret from everyone.”

“I’ll keep our relationship secret from everyone.”

A few more repetitions, and I could see her eyes starting to clear. She looked down, and tried to look stern; she failed.

“What did I tell you?” she asked.

“Um, sorry... you’re awfully good at that. I hope it wasn’t too bad.”

She licked her lips. “Actually, you taste pretty good.”

“Uh, thanks, I guess...”

She sat up, and reached for her purse. She opened it, and grabbed the condom package. “But you better still be up for this...”

I was.

* * *

We went out to a coffee house afterwards. I leaned over to her as we sipped our lattes.

“Um, about Meagan...”

Kayleigh sighed. “Please, I’m not the kiss-and-tell type.”

“Um, but you are.”

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek. “Yeah, but I like you. Our little secret is safe with me.”

I relaxed. “Thanks. I appreciate it.”

“On one condition.”

I raised an eyebrow. “What’s that?”

“Tomorrow, my place, after you get off.”

I grinned. “That’s a stiff bargain, but you’re on.”

She smiled back. She sipped her drink, her tongue running slowly around the edge of the glass mug.

* * *

The next day at work, I thought about what happened. My cum definitely did something to women, and not just Meagan. Kayleigh seemed perfectly happy to swallow me, but that could just be that my cum really did taste better than her previous experience. She seemed eager to fuck again, but she was pretty eager to fuck before. She had promised not to tell Meagan, but it was really just my paranoia that made me think she would have in the first place.

I needed to find something that she wouldn’t normally do with anyone, to see if I really could control someone with this weird talent, or whatever it was. I was still pondering this when I locked up, and walked out onto the street. My cell rang, and it was Meagan.

“Hi, love!” She sounded like she was in a good mood.

“Hi! How’re the parents?”

“Oh, fine. It’s boring being home. I miss you.”

“I miss you, too.”

“You know what I really miss?”

“What’s that?” I stopped, and leaned up against a wall across from my (and Kayleigh’s) building. I could see dim light on her in apartment.

“Sucking your cock.”

“Really?”

“Really. It’s all I’ve been thinking about.”

“That must be distracting.”

“I miss you coming in my mouth.”

“I’ll be there in less than a week.”

“That’s a whole week without your big, hard cock sliding between my lips...”

“And what about your other fantasy?”

“Other fantasy?” She sounded confused for a moment.

“What you told me just as you left, you tease.”

“Oh, right...”

“About us fucking.”

“Well, of course I think about it.” She didn’t sound very sure at all; I wondered if the suggestion I gave her before she left had started to fade. Best not to push it.

“Me, too. Listen, I’m just standing in the street right now. Can I call you this evening?”

“Oh, yeah. I want to hear your voice. Especially as I tell you what I’m going to do to you when you get here.”

“I want to hear that, too. Call you soon!”

“Bye!”

“Bye!”

I folded up the phone, put it on “silent,” and walked across to the building.

* * *

I knocked on 3F, Kayleigh’s door. No answer. Again. Her voice called out, “It’s open.” I pushed it open; candlelight flickered inside. I stepped in, and closed the door behind me.

She was lounging on her couch, candles on every available flat surface. Her collection of strange, disturbing art was barely visible on the walls. She was wearing a black silk robe; it fell open as she stood up. Nothing under it. She smiled.

“You look wonderful,” I said.

“I’m glad you like.” She slowly walked across the floor towards me, her boobs swinging heavily under the robe. I wrapped my arms around her, and we kissed, and kissed. I slid my hand between her legs; she was already dripping wet.

Time to start the experiment. I whispered to her, “I want you to suck me off.”

She ground her cunt into my hand. “If you promise you’ll have enough left for me afterwards,” she gasped back.

“I promise. Suck me off.”

“OK... I’ll suck you off anytime you want,” she murmured back, her voice taking on that slight far-away intonation I had heard from Meagan. And with that, she sank to her knees, and undid my fly.

Although she started with a bit of tease, on my balls and on my shaft, she knew what she wanted, and soon was almost encouraging me to mouth-fuck her with her steady rhythm. She looked up at me, either demanding or pleading. One hand worked fast between her legs.

“God, I love your cock,” she murmured. “I want you to come in my mouth... c’mon, do it, fill my mouth with that hot cum of yours...” This time, I didn’t have to surprise her. “Oh, god, yes, I’m coming... do it, I want to come in your mouth, swallow it all...” She gave a moan, and started milking me into her mouth, and I burst out, spurt after spurt.

Almost instantly, her expression faded away to blankness, and her movements slowed. She kept just the head in her mouth, and kept gently milking it, but her eyes were once again wide and empty. I shuddered, my last burst filling her mouth; I could see her swallow it down. Her hands fell to her side.

“Now, Kayleigh, lick my balls.”

“OK,” she murmured after releasing my cock. Her tongue slid out and around my balls, worshipping them. I watched, stroking myself.

“You love to suck my cock.”

“I love to suck your cock,” she mouthed through her ministrations.

“You love to swallow my cum.”

“I love to swallow your cum.”

“You love the way my cum tastes.”

“I love the way your cum tastes.”

I had her repeat that until she started to wake up. She blinked up at me, and kept licking for a while, smiling broadly.

She dropped the robe, and turned around, offer her ass up to me. She spread her legs. I could see the condoms waiting on top of the TV.

* * *

We fucked, and we fucked, and we fucked. Kayleigh had always been near-insatiable, and the incredibly blowjob combined with the strange circumstances had made me as hard as a rock. But I paced myself, and held back the orgasm; my experiment needed to continue.

She was on her back, her legs wrapped around me, as I pumped into her. “There’s something I want,” I whispered.

“I don’t do anal,” she replied, giggling.

I stroked hard in reply, once. “Not that! I want to come on your tits.”

She grinned. “I’d like that, too.”

I slid out, and she knelt up. She lifted her boobs; they spilled out and around, full and heavy. I stood above her, masturbating, condom shed.

“If you don’t hit my boobs, at least come in my mouth...” she said, opening her lips wide. Fortunately, with tits that size, aiming was not a problem; I burst out, and deposited load after load on her tits. She smiled, and with her eyes never leaving mine, she slid her tits up and mouth down, and started licking the cum off of them. I watched.

After the first lick, a look of confusion spread across her face, and then blankness. She kept licking, slowly, until all of the cum was gone, and then let her tits fall with a very attractive shudder.

I was pleased to see that my cum didn’t actually have to come out of my cock immediately to have this effect; I wondered how long it would last out of body, but for now, I had something else to take care of. I knelt down in front of her, and started playing with her tits.

“You love to fuck me.”

“I love to fuck you.”

“You’ll fuck me anytime I want.”

“I’ll fuck you anytime you want.”

“You’ll do anything I want, anytime, anywhere.”

“I’ll do anything you want, anytime, anywhere.”

“Anything, anytime, anywhere.”

She gave a moan as an orgasm shuddered through her. “Anything, anytime, anywhere.”

She woke up repeating it. She smiled, and reached up to fondle her tits. “Did you like?”

“Wow,” I said. “I liked.” I leaned over and kissed her. She reached down and started playing with my cock again.

I sighed. “I really have to get home. I’m sorry.”

She looked crushed. “Right now? I’m still...” She reached back between her legs.

“I’m sorry.”

Her turn to sigh. “Date-time with Meagan?”

I nodded.

She smiled, albeit sourly. “Us other women have a hard life. See you at work tomorrow?”

I stood, picking up my jeans, as she pulled herself onto the couch. “See you.” I had plans for work tomorrow. I gave her a long kiss goodbye.

* * *

I got back to my apartment just as my cell rung.

“Hi, love!”

“Hi. What are you wearing?” I said, settling down.

“Absolutely nothing.”

“And what are you doing?”

“Lying all alone in bed touching myself.”

“That sounds like fun.”

“Not as much fun as you doing it.”

I could hear her soft breathing. I reached into my open jeans.

“What did you do today?”

“Took my stupid kid sister shopping for clothes. She has the worst taste in the world.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I never thought I’d get so old so fast. When did dressing like a crack whore become fashionable?”

“I like the way you dress.”

“You’re sweet, but you seem to like it better when I’m not dressed.”

“That’s true.”

“What did you do this evening?”

“Hung out with Kayleigh?”

“’Hang out’ is right.”

“Ouch!”

“Well, it is the first thing people notice about her.”

“You’re not shabby in that department, either.”

“I’m glad you think so! Kayleigh and my sis are the only two people I’ve met that make me feel like a ballerina up top.”

“No complaints from me.”

“I’m glad!”

“Let’s not talk about other women’s tits, though; let’s talk about yours.”

“How about we talk about your cock between them? That was a lot of fun.”

It was well after midnight before I got to bed. My cell bill for the month was going to be outrageous.

* * *

We had three people on shift this time: Kayleigh, Josh, and me. Josh was a very cool guy, friendly and fun. He was also the buyer, and knew more about music than any ten people put together. Thin, tall, long dark hair, scraggly beard, piecing blue eyes, he bore no small resemblance to a black velvet painting of Jesus. I had always wondered why he and Kayleigh had never gone out; he certainly seemed her type, but maybe he wasn’t up for the Extra for Experts course in relationships.

Kayleigh seemed subdued. She was friendly and flirty enough with me, but she was quiet and introverted, at least for her. By the middle of the afternoon, she hadn’t made even one acerbic comment to me, which was completely unlike her.

At one point, Josh ran off to grab lunch, and the store was empty. I put my hand on her back. She turned to me, and cocked her head.

“You OK, K’?”

She nodded. “I’m fine.”

“You seem... I dunno, quiet today.”

“Just thinking.”

“About?” I started rubbing her shoulders, and she leaned back into it.

“You. Me. Us. Meagan.”

“Hm?”

“Well, you fly off to meet her folks, when, day after tomorrow?”

“Right.”

“And then you two come back together.”

“Her horrible kid sister in tow, yes.”

“So, what happens to us, then?”

I thought for a moment. “What would you like to happen?”

She turned the chair around to me. “I’d like to keep seeing you. But Meagan would kill me.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t.”

“Of course I won’t! But she’ll find out. She may be blonde, but she’s not stupid.”

“And cheating isn’t right, anyway.”

She shrugged. “Ethics are for losers. But I don’t want to deal with her trying to kill my pet rabbit.”

“You don’t own a pet rabbit.”

“She’d buy one for me, just to kill it.”

I leaned down to kiss her. She responded, her whole body leaning into it.

“I’ll talk to Meagan. We’ll find a way to make it work,” I said, without much conviction.

She said, softly, “I’d like that very much.” She turned around as the door chime rang.

* * *

Later that afternoon, I was in back, unpacking boxes of CDs. Big delivery day for UPS. Kayleigh stuck her head in.

“New Coelacanth in?”

I looked at the paperwork. “Yeah. I haven’t gotten to that box yet, though.”

She closed the door behind her, and came over; I felt her breast press against my arm.

I turned to her. She looked up at me. “Josh out front?” She nodded.

I smiled. “Kneel down.”

She blinked. “What?”

“You heard me. Drop.”

She gave a little shudder, and looked at the door. Suddenly, I could see her nipples through her bra and t-shirt. “Are you trying to get us both fired?”

“He won’t come back here and leave the floor empty.”

“You really do have an effect on me,” she said, and knelt down carefully on the concrete floor. She looked up. “OK, now what?”

I unzipped, and fished my cock out. Her eyes glommed onto it. I started stroking it. She leaned forward, her eyes still on me. I shook my head. “Just stay there. I want to come in your mouth.”

“I’ll help...” she said, leaning forward again.

I reached down and stroked her hair. “No, just let me.”

She watched my cock as I stroked it, faster and faster. I could see that she was getting pretty turned on, too; her cheeks flushed, her hips started grinding.

I could feel myself getting close. “I’m almost there...” Her mouth popped open, wide, and wrapped around the head of my cock. “Ready?” She nodded wordlessly. A second later, I came, and her mouth closed down gently over the head... and her eyes went empty. I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

“Now, Kayleigh, you’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll do anything you want.”

“You can’t say no to me.”

“I can’t say no to you.”

“You’ll let me fuck you any way I want.”

“I’ll let you fuck me any way I want.”

I smiled, and stared down into her blank face. “Your cunt is mine.”

“My cunt is yours.”

“Your tits are mine.”

“My tits are yours.”

“Your mouth is mine.”

“My mouth is yours.”

“You’ll do anything I want, no matter what.”

“I’ll do anything you want, no matter what.”

“You can’t say no.”

“I can’t say no.”

“Anything, anytime, anywhere.”

“Anything, anytime, anywhere.”

She was still repeating, “Anything, anytime, anywhere” when she woke up. “Wow. I’ve never done anything like that before,” she said, as I offered her a hand up.

“Thanks,” I said with a smile. “That was great.”

“You know, that wasn’t exactly a female-empowering experience.”

“Um, sorry, I guess.”

“You should be! I’m really backsliding on this overthrowing the patriarchy thing.”

I paused, and my face must have shown my confusion. She giggled, and opened her mouth, throwing back her head. “Come in my mouth anytime you want, you moron. If you’ve started taking me seriously, you’re in big trouble.” She smiled, and walked towards the door. She turned, looked around, and walked back to me. “Oh,” she whispered. “One more thing.”

“Yes?”

“I love you, you sexist creep.” With a big smile, she turned and ran out of the back room. I watched her go, and turned back to the paperwork, grinning.

* * *

That night, Kayleigh was sitting in my lap, wrapped around me; I was sitting up, and my cock was resting inside of her. We were grinding together slowly. She hadn’t “gone under” yet; she’d gone down on me, but I stopped her (with some disappointment on her part) before I came in her mouth. The sex was different, tonight. Less frantic, but more passionate; slower, but somehow more intense. Love-making, not just fucking.

“What is about you?” she whispered in my ear.

“Hm?”

“I’ve never felt this way about anyone. I have the worst crush on you. I’ve never told anyone I loved them before.”

“It’s just the sex.”

“The sex is awfully damn good,” she agreed. “But it’s more than that. I’m getting obsessed by you.”

She leaned back, her boobs wandering around magnificently. She slowly ground her hips into me. I watched. “Is that a bad thing, being obsessed?” I asked.

“Dunno. I’m really going to miss you when you’re off at Meagan’s.”

“We can talk on the phone.”

“Oh, Meagan will love that.”

“I’ll find time.”

She closed her eyes. “I hope so. There’s always e-mail.”

No conversation for a while.

“K’, you’re on the Pill, right?” I asked.

She nodded, her eyes not opening.

“I’d like to fuck you bareback,” I said, my heart in my throat.

Her eyes snapped wide. A long pause. “I’ve never done that.”

“Neither have I. With anyone. I’d like to with you, though.”

She stared at me, her eyes full of emotion. I could see the gears turning in her head.

“I... I never thought I would,” she said, finally.

“Is that a ‘yes’?” I asked.

She slowly lifted herself off of me, and reached down to my cock. She slid one fingernail under the condom, pulled it off, and tossed it into the trash. She lay back in front of me, and slid a finger along her wet pussy. Staring at the ceiling, she said, “With you, it’s always a ‘yes.’ My cunt’s all yours.”

I slid between her legs, and into her. It was amazing; sex with condoms was great, but this was incredible, a whole new kind of sex. She gave a cry as she came, and her fingers clawed into my back.

She looked up at me, her eyes moist as I fucked her as fast as I could. “Keep me?” she asked. I just nodded.

A few minutes later, I was doing her from behind. I could feel myself getting close, and I was ready to find out if my next theory was true.

“K’... I’m getting ready... I want to come inside you...”

“Yes... yes... do it... fill me up... fill my virgin cunt with your cum.” I knew what she meant; she’d never actually had a guy inside her without a condom before. She started to shudder with another orgasm. “I’m yours... my cunt’s yours... all yours... fuck me... use me...” I couldn’t hold back, and burst into her. She shuddered... and then relaxed. I could see her face, turned to one side, vacant.

My theory was, apparently, correct; it was contact with any mucus membrane, not just the mouth, that did it. I slowed down, and waited for a moment. She kept staring.

“Can you hear me?”

“Yes...”

“Repeat after me.”

“OK.”

“You will obey me.”

“I’ll obey you.”

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“I’ll do anything you want.”

“You belong to me.”

“I belong to you.”

“I own you.”

“You own me.”

Until she woke up, I had her repeat that. She slowly blinked awake, and her hips sank onto the bed. “Oh god... oh god... oh god...” she moaned, her eyes closed.

I stroked her back. “Are you OK?”

“That was... that was incredible. It’s like you make my soul come. I’ve... oh god... I feel like you own me now. Like you marked me. Or at least my twat.”

I slid next to her, face to face. “That’s... pretty intense, K’.”

“That was pretty intense.”

I tried to act surprised. “Um, K’... are you sure this is where you want this to go?”

“I can’t think of anything else I’d rather do.”

“Um, but what about Meagan?”

She leaned over and kissed me, our tongues dancing. “It’s your job to square me with her, cutie. Maybe you can try, ‘Hey, Meagan, I picked up a new hobby while you were out of town.’” She reached down to my cock. “You’d better have enough for both of us, though.”

* * *

At work the next day, we didn’t actually talk about anything that had happened at work, except once in mid-afternoon. I came up behind her, and she reached down, picked up my hands, and pressed them into her breasts; thank god Josh had his back to us, and no customers were looking our way. “Tonight?” she asked, in a whisper; I whispered “nine” back. I had to close; she left about five.

At 9pm on the dot, there was a knock on the door. I opened it, and Kayleigh was there, wearing her robe, smiling shyly. “May I come in?” she asked. I just nodded, and she walked past me. When she reached the couch, she dropped the robe. She was wearing a black corset, stockings, and heels. The corset made her already-amazing figure look like that of an anime girl; enormous boobs, tiny waist, firm hips. Her eyes looked even bigger, the green phosphorescent.

“You look amazing,” I finally managed.

“I’m glad you like it; I thought you might,” she said, turning in place. She looked radiantly happy. I could also tell that she was very turned on; her thighs were damp.

I came over, and sat down on the couch; she cuddled up to me. We necked. I slowly fingered her. Finally, I couldn’t wait anymore. “I’d like you to go down on me, Kayleigh.”

“You don’t have to ask twice,” she whispered back, and undid my fly. She tried bending over, but the corset wasn’t going to let her; with a wry smile, she slid down onto her knees in front of me. Just as her mouth touched the tip of my cock... my cell phone rang. Meagan. She and I had a phone date scheduled.

It rang again. Kayleigh ignored it, and kept on working. I thought for a moment, then picked it up. Her eyes flicked up to me, but then turned back down as she took the head of my cock in her mouth.

“Hi, love!”

“Uh, hi, love... how are you?”

“I’m so horny I’m going to explode. I can’t wait until you show up tomorrow.”

“Uh, me... too...”

“Are you OK? You sound distracted.”

I stared down at Kayleigh. She looked up, but kept sucking.

“No, no, I’m fine. How was your day?”

“Fine. Brat sister not around, no parents. And you know what that means?”

“Uh, what?”

“I could break out the vibrator.”

Kayleigh was tonguing my balls, stroking the shaft with her hand. I pushed the mute button. “You can play with yourself, if you want.” She nodded, and the other hand dropped between her legs. I unmuted and said, “That sounds like fun.”

“Oh, yeah. I spent most of the afternoon masturbating.”

“Horny Meagan?”

“A Meagan who misses her boyfriend. Eat me out when you come over?”

“With pleasure. Repeatedly.”

“I’ll suck your cock if you do.”

“You’ll do that anyway, right?”

I looked down as my cock slid between Kayleigh’s lips.

“Well... yeah, I’ll suck your cock. You can even come in my mouth if you want.”

“I love it when I come in your mouth.”

Kayleigh nodded at that.

“If you were here right now, you’d get your chance to.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Well, first, I’d slowly run my tongue down your throat, and over your nipples. I know you like that.”

“Uh, huh.”

“And then, down to your thighs, and nibbling up the inside.”

Kayleigh gave a soft moan as she came. I could feel the vibrations through my cock.

“And then, slowly slide my tongue over those yummy balls of yours, watching you get hard.”

“Oh, I love that.”

Kayleigh smiled.

“I know you do. And then, just run my lips up and down your shaft, licking right under the base of the head.”

“You’re going to drive me crazy!” Having Kayleigh blow me while Meagan gave me phone sex certainly was; it was the closest I’d ever come to having two women in bed at the same time.

“Then, I just lever the head into my mouth and run my tongue around and around and around...”

“You’re going to make me come doing this, you know.”

Kayleigh started speeding up.

“I hope so! That’s the idea. Do you know what I’m doing right now?”

“Tell me.”

“I’m lying on the bed, naked. I’m slowly stroking my pussy lips, with my legs spread wide.”

“That’s so hot.”

“Anyway, then, I slowly slide you into my mouth, deeper, deeper...”

“All the way down?”

Kayleigh slowly swallowed me, completely.

“I’ll have to work up to that, but I’ll get there. Then back out, and back in, and back out... soon, I’m sucking you down with long, fast strokes.”

“Oh, god...”

“I’m looking up at you, and I know you’re getting close, aren’t you?”

“Oh, yes... I’m getting so close...” I was.

“And I want that cum in my mouth so badly. I keep it up, stroking your balls with my fingers, gently milking them... you’re getting closer... closer...”

“Closer...” Kayleigh moaned, and started seriously mouth-fucking me.

“That’s right, love, my mouth is right here for you... come in my mouth... come... please... come in my mouth...”

I cried out, and started coming, and coming. I watched Kayleigh blank out as Meagan cried out with an orgasm on the other end of the phone.

“I’ll be right back... I need to clean up a bit,” I said into the phone.

“I’ll be here,” Meagan said, still panting.

Mute on, I looked down at Kayleigh, and stroked her hair. My cock was still in her mouth. I put the phone down.

“You love my cock.”

“I love your cock.”

“You need my cock.”

“I need your cock.”

“Your huge boobs are mine.”

“My huge boobs are yours.” Really, I just wanted to hear her say that.

“Your cunt is mine.”

“My cunt is yours.”

“Hands and knees. I want to fuck you from behind.”

She slowly rolled onto her back, then over, and then lifted her ass into the air. I slid off of the couch, and teased her cunt with my cock. I slid in, to just a soft gasp. I picked up the phone and unmuted it.

“Still there, love?” I asked. I started slowly fucking Kayleigh as I spoke, my right hand on her hip.

“Oh, yes. Did you like that?”

“More than I can say.” I could feel Kayleigh’s cunt clenching down on my naked cock.

“I can hardly wait to get there so we can do it in person.”

I could see Kayleigh waking up; she gave a stifled moan.

“You’re OK getting to the airport tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I think Kayleigh’s going to drive me.” She nodded as I fucked her.

“How’s she doing?”

“Kayleigh? Just fine.” Kayleigh nodded again, a bit more vigorously.

A yawn came over the phone. “I better get to sleep. Call me from the airport?”

“Sure! I love you.”

“I love you, too. G’night.”

“G’night.” I folded up the phone and put it down. I took her hips in both hands, and started speeding up. “Ready for me to come in your hot shaved twat?”

Kayleigh groaned, and pushed back. “Oh, god, yes!”

I did. She dropped into her trance like a rock.

I slowly withdrew, and patted her ass. Looking at it, I had an idea.

“Kayleigh, your ass is mine.”

“My ass is yours.”

“You want me to fuck you up the ass.”

“I want you to... uh... fuck me up the ass.”

“That’s right. While I’m going, you’re going to practice with toys up the ass, to get ready for me.”

“I’m going to practice with toys up the ass, to get ready for me.”

“You want to give your ass up to me.”

“I want to give your ass up to you.”

A few repetitions later, she was awake, cuddled up in my lap.

“That was great,” I said, nuzzling her.

“I’m glad you liked it,” she replied, slowly kissing my neck.

“While I’m gone, I want you to do something for me.”

“OK... what?”

“I want you to get some butt plugs, and starts practicing getting fucked up the ass.”

Shudder. “Um... OK.”

“And you know why?”

“Um, I can guess.”

“I bet you can. I want to fuck you up the ass. No one’s ever done that to you, have they?”

“Fingers.”

“Never a cock?”

I could feel her pussy getting wet against my thigh. “Never. But I guess there’s a first time for everything.” She reached down and started playing with herself. “What is it about you? I’m running out of virginities. I hope you won’t get bored with me.”

“I can’t imagine that.”

“That’s good, because I’d have to kill you if you dumped me.” I wasn’t sure that was an idle threat.

I changed the subject. “Oh, and you will drive me to the airport tomorrow?”

She nodded. “Yeah, although next time, maybe ask me while you’re not having phone sex with your other girlfriend.” She cuddled closer to me. “Um...”

“Hm?”

“Well, I was wondering...”

“If you’d like to spend the night, I’d like that, too.”

She gave me a quick kiss. “You’re psychic. I’ll be right back.”

I made a quizzical noise as she got out of bed. “Toothbrush. Don’t worry, I’m not moving in. I may have decided to be your mistress, but I still don’t like commitment.”

We both laughed as she pulled her robe on.