The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Good Girl for Daddy

Part 05 — Lexie POV

“What’s that supposed to mean, make me into an honest woman?” I asked.

Was he going to drag me to mom and make me tell her that I seduced her husband? But if he did that, then he’d be ruining things for himself too, I thought. He clearly still felt something for my mom, even if that something was mere lust.

Poor mom.

Poor me, stuck in between them.

“Daddy?” I pleaded for an answer.

“Be quiet,” he said and grabbed me.

About as gentle as I’d have expected him to, daddy pulled me out from underneath his work desk and made me stand before him like a soldier. The look in his eyes worried me. It was a cold, calculating one. I feared the idea that was brewing in his mind.

“Stay,” he ordered me.

As usual, I complied without any purposeful intention behind my actions.

It was hard to imagine another reason for my total obedience every time daddy told me to do something, but it was even harder to argue any sort of mind control either. This was real life, not a scifi movie, and people just didn’t have that kind of power over others.

Daddy lifted my arms and pulled up my tunic, then unhooked my bra before moving to the lower half of my body and undressing me completely. I watched him fold my clothes into a neat pile and place them on his file cabinet, out of my reach. Then, he turned me around and pushed me against his desk.

“Bend over, angel.”

Using my arms as support, I let him spread my legs obscenely wide and then lower me onto the desk’s glossy wooden surface until I was laying flat against it. My nipples puckered at its cold touch, and I couldn’t suppress a body shiver.

As wrong as this was, what he was doing to me, it was also rather hot. It felt like a bodily inspection, like he was checking me out before buying me for the night.

I liked the way his hands moved over my body, caressing me in a way that seemed appreciative and lustful at the same time. He’d run a hand along my thighs, stop to squeeze my ass cheeks, then travel up my body to feel up my ribs and tits and then go back down and dip a few digits between my pussy lips, rubbing me there.

“Good girl,” he whispered. “You’re so beautiful, just like your mother was when she was your age.”

I then heard, more than saw, daddy getting undressed as well.

It was more than clear now that he was going to fuck my pussy again. Remembering the orgasm from last time, a sick anticipation began to build low in my belly, twisted and aching, making me forget for a moment that this was my very own father.

Daddy was taking his time with me, unlike with mom. He touched me, giving birth to a pleasant fire within my core, warming me up. He placed kisses on my naked body, from my shoulder blades and right down to my pussy, where he lapped at my clit until my body betrayed his orders and I let out a low mewl.

“Does that feel good, Lexie?” He asked, his tongue probing my hole, entering my vagina as if he was trying to fuck me with it. “Answer me.”

“Yes, daddy,” I breathed.

“Then pick up your phone and tell your boyfriend.”

I was in shock. “Tell my boyfriend what, daddy?”

“That you’re about to get fucked over here and how good it feels.”

My hand moved on autopilot and I reached for the landline. I knew Andrew’s number by heart and without pause, I dialed it and waited for him to answer.

“Yeah?”

He sounded sleepy, like he was still in bed.

Jesus Christ, I was going to ruin today for him.

“Go on,” daddy whispered into my ear.

He was currently draped all over my body, a hand buried between my legs, slowly fingering me. It was starting to feel way too good and I was having a hard time focusing on the task at hand.

“Andrew, hi,” I greeted him, tentatively.

I didn’t know how to tell him what I was about to do with my daddy. Only a fucked up bitch called her boyfriend to let him know she was fucking another man. Worse yet, I was doing it literally while I was getting it on. He was going to hate me forever.

“Who’s this?”

“It’s me, Lexie,” I hiccuped my answer.

“Babe? From where are you calling me? What happened to your phone? Did your psycho dad take it from you?”

I wanted to die.

For one, daddy could hear everything Andrew was saying and he definitely didn’t like it.

Two, unbeknownst to dad, my boyfriend had borrowed the “psycho” thing from me, because that was what I used to call him every time daddy went on his ranty lectures or made me jump through hoops if I wanted to meet with my friends or Andrew himself.

And three, he’d just pinched my clit, making me cry out.

“Lexie? Are you crying? Please talk to me, you’re freaking me out.”

Another yelp, this time because daddy had slid his cock inside me without warning and was starting to slowly fuck me.

“I’m having sex, Andrew,” I cried.

“What the fuck?!”

“Good girl,” daddy panted, “but don’t be shy about it. I want you to describe things to him.”

“Who’s that?! Lexie, what the fuck is going on?”

“Don’t tell him who I am,” daddy ordered.

“I’ve got a cock in my pussy, Andrew, and it feels really good,” I confessed between gasps. “He’s thrusting inside me, ah, he’s so big, I feel too full. Oh, oh, go slower, this, aaaargh!”

Daddy wasn’t showing me any mercy, pity or kindness. He was fucking me hard, the force of his thrusts pushing my poor body into the unyielding edge of the desk, making me cry out in both pleasure and pain.

“Are you fucking serious right now?”

“Yes, fuck, he’s fucking me so hard, I think I’m gonna cum soon.”

It would have been a moment of silence, then, if it weren’t for daddy’s grunts, the obscene sounds my drenched pussy was making and the half-swallowed moans I was letting out.

Why, oh, why did I find this hot? I didn’t mean to hurt Andrew, but my body was enjoying every second of my daddy’s cock in my pussy, of his hands on my tits, squeezing them, mauling them like a caveman.

I felt so desired, so sexy.

“Oh God, there, right there, fuck!!!”

My eyes filled with tears when daddy finally hit that spot inside of me and I instantly came undone beneath him. I shuddered and murmured more profanities than I ever did in my entire life before. I didn’t know what it was about the orgasms daddy was giving me, but they were overwhelming and overpowering and damningly addictive.

“Wow. Just wow. I hope you know you’re a cheap fucking whore,” Andrew bit, “and that we’re over.”

Cold tears ran down my cheeks, as I sobbed with shame and guilt. I’d just made my boyfriend listen to me having sex with another man.

The man I was having sex with was my father, which was making this affair taboo and beyond perverted.

And I was fucking loving his cock.

I supposed I was a whore.

“She’s not a whore,” daddy barked at him, scaring me. “I’m fucking her for free, which means she’s a slut. My slut, as it stands, taking my bare cock in her cunt. And yeah, I’d say you two are over.”

“Fuck you, man!”

“Her cunt’s so tight, she feels so good,” daddy egged him on. “You’d almost think she was still a virgin.”

“Who the fuck are you?”

“The man whose dick made your girlfriend dump you,” daddy said, and grabbed the phone from my hand, ending the call in the middle of a slew of curses from Andrew.

Then, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me against him. The angle wasn’t the most comfortable, and he was still thrusting into me.

“I’m going to cum inside you from now on, Lexie. I’m going to put a baby in you and you’re going to come home one day and let your mother know you’re pregnant and you need our help.”