The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Good Girl for Daddy

Part 06 — Lexie POV

epilogue

It had taken my daddy less than three months to put a baby in me.

Once he had fully committed to his breeding plan, he had used every opportunity to slide his cock in me and dump a generous load in my unprotected pussy.

He’d made me wear dresses and skirts without any panties on and he’d sneak into my room at night, or bend me over the kitchen counter when mom wasn’t home, or even sneak in the shower with me, all with the intent to fuck me raw.

He’d impale me on his hard cock several times per day, forcing me to spread my legs and accept him, even if he himself was tired and spent. And if he couldn’t do me anymore, then I was told to ride him until he came.

The determination to breed me showed me a side of my daddy I had never thought existed.

I was less his lover, more his baby maker, and he never let himself cum anywhere other than deep in my pussy. He had even told me that he had stopped having sex with my mom, in order to save all his loads for me and me alone.

I hadn’t even gotten the chance to decide on which college to attend. Several of them had sent me acceptance letters, but because I didn’t want to be “that girl”, the one who enrolled just to drop out cause she’d gotten herself pregnant, I had abandoned my studies. After all, I was bound to get knocked up sooner or later.

And then one of those pee sticks showed two lines and finally, I was given a reprise from the fucking marathon.

I spent a few days absolutely mad about the pregnancy, then a few more completely ashamed, because my mother’s initial reaction was to scold me and to call me all sorts of names.

She’d been so furious.

And for good reason.

I had just came home and announced it one day, in a monotone voice, lacking emotion.

I never told her who the father was. Back then, I just let her assume it was Andrew, who, when yelled at to take responsibility regarding the bun in my oven, said I was a cheating whore and that the baby wasn’t his. My mom naturally didn’t believe him, and if it weren’t for daddy’s mediation, the scandal would probably still be ongoing.

As it is now, a year later, things have calmed down substantially.

I’ve given birth to a gorgeous baby girl and while we’re waiting for my body to heal from the natural birth, daddy’s been fucking my ass.

I was no longer upset, nor resentful. Things were good like this. I didn’t have to study or to get a job, daddy was showering me and our baby Marie with love and gifts, and mom had backed off completely.

And the sex… well, I’ve always loved getting fucked and with daddy, I almost always got to cum too.

“I think we should have a son too,” he announced after he spurted his latest load deep in my bowels.

He wasn’t pulling out just yet, content to remain buried in my ass while his cock softened. He liked how powerful and dominant it made him feel, to have me on all fours in front of him, full of his cum and quietly submissive.

“You’re going to the doctor next week and you’re going to ask her when you can have normal sex again.”

“Yes, daddy,” I replied, forever obedient. “A son would be nice.”

“You’ll never want for anything, Lexie, as long as you stay a good girl for daddy,” he added, kissing the top of my head “Now go get cleaned up, your mother should be done making dinner soon.”