The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Good Girl for Daddy

Part 4 — Archer POV

“Do you have a minute?” My wife asked.

She was peeking at me from behind a half-opened door.

I coughed a few times, trying to get my voice to sound normal, before I answered.

“I’m kind of in the middle of something, Anna,” I said, hoping the seriousness of my tone and the use of her first name dissuaded her from further attempts at coming in.

“But it won’t take long,” she insisted. “You owe me at least five minutes of your time after last night.”

I didn’t want to be a jerk to my wife again. I was feeling like a royal asshole for the way I used her and then just left her last night. Though, not to be a hypocrite as well, I didn’t feel bad enough not to be fucking our daughter again. In fact, my cock being currently buried in Lexie’s lovely throat was why I was reluctant to welcome Anna into my home office.

However, if I continued to push her away, all I’d be accomplishing would be making her suspicious of me.

And then what if she came over here and saw Lexie between my legs, mouth full of her daddy’s meaty dick?

She’d scream and yell and maybe divorce me.

No, she’d definitely divorce me.

“You know what? You’re right. I’m sorry, my love, come on in and have a seat. What did you want to talk about?”

“Oh, just this.”

My jaw dropped when she fully stepped into my office. My sexy wife was wearing a maid-like apron, black high heels, a pair of silver earrings and absolutely nothing other than that.

“You’ve been working hard, honey, and I want to take care of you. So, I brought you a little snack,” she said. “A sweet treat, just for you.”

She twirled, balanced on her toes, giving me a full 360 view of her body, and then sexily strutted her way closer to my desk.

It was as if she’d fallen off a strip club podium, confidently alluring and determined to milk my wallet for all the money I had.

I shifted in my seat, my cock twitching, painfully hard. I needed Lexie to resume sucking me off, but if I made the slightest move towards that end, I could be found out. I had no choice but to sit still and hold my daughter’s head as perfectly immobile as I could, while I figured a way out of this mess.

“See anything you like?” My wife asked. “You can nibble on any part of me, I won’t mind.”

With that, she winked and turned around, bending over and reaching around her ass to spread herself for me. Her pussy looked so delicious.

“Don’t fucking move,” I growled at Lexie, but Anna obeyed as well.

My wife giggled, excited at the prospect of getting her fuckhole stretched and filled.

“Oooh, authoritative, yes, Sir!”

I pulled out of my daughter’s warm mouth and I walked towards my wife. With my cock wet with Lexie’s saliva, I pushed into my wife’s far less readied hole.

“Argh,” she yelped and tensed, unprepared for the lack of foreplay, but any form of protesting soon died on her lips.

I was fucking her just the way she liked it, hard, fast, almost savage, taking my pleasure first and making her into my fucktoy. The more I manhandled her, assaulted her cunt with my cock, the wetter she got, inching closer and closer to an orgasm. I could feel her muscles starting to squeeze me tighter.

I didn’t think I’d be in such a good mood to fuck Anna, not when I had a sweeter prize to devour, but my wife’s pussy served as a great way to spend some of my pent-up lust.

I was also finding it doubly exciting to think that in a way, my daughter had just prepped me to fuck her mother.

It was then, mid-thrust, before I smacked Anna’s ass to get her cunt to tighten some more, that I decided I was going to hypnotize her as well. Not right now, but soon enough, once I smoothed out all the kinks with Lexie. I could then have a threesome with the both of them, even make them fuck each other for my enjoyment.

The world was my oyster, I thought, driving myself into my wife’s once perfect snatch.

Now that I’d sampled Lexie’s, I couldn’t ignore the differences in how they felt, how distinct their bodies actually were. My wife’s flesh was soft and yielding, and could handle a few kinky slaps, whereas my daughter’s was soft, yet firm, and she bruised easily. One was a ripened mango, the other, a fragile peach.

My orgasm was mere seconds behind Anna’s and I filled her with my cum, growling words of possession.

“Fuck, that was intense,” she panted.

I was a sweaty mess, tired and yet reinvigorated at the same time.

“You’re always a great fuck, my love,” I breathed.

I gave her ass one last appreciative smack.

I’d pulled out already, but my wife stayed in her spot, knowing how much I liked to see the mess I’d made of her pussy. Puffy, reddened cunt lips smiled at me, a streak of white flowing from her well used hole and staining the carpet underneath.

“I’m glad you said that, Archer. I was… You know, actually nevermind.”

“What? You know I hate it when you do that. Tell me or just not bring it up in the first place.”

“Well, I was starting to think there was something wrong with me. With us.”

“Wait, what?”

“Well, not to be one of those women,” she said, and at this she turned around to face me, “but you’ve been kind of off lately, like you were, I dunno, interested in someone else? You’re not cheating on me, are you?”

Fucking women’s intuition.

She eyed me in that searching way of hers, as if I had the answers to all of her questions and fears written on my forehead or something. Luckily for me, I’d become a good liar.

I let out a hollow laugh.

“Silly woman, I’m just stressed out about Lexie. I don’t like the idea of her going so far away to study. Call me paranoid, but I feel like we’re losing her. She has changed so much.”

“Yeah. I always worry that she’ll come home pregnant one day and ruin her bright future,” she said.

“Lexie’s smarter than that, there’s no way,” I reassured my wife.

“You’re right, we raised her well, I think. Should I clean you up?”

She nodded at my cock, now smeared with her juices. In other circumstances, I’d have let her service me like that, but I was going to be putting it back into my daughter’s mouth in a few minutes and have her clean me instead.

The sheer depravity of what I was envisioning was making me get hard again. Imagine that, a man giving his daughter his cock after it’s been buried in her mother’s fuckhole and making the girl eat the mixture of fluids.

I wasn’t sure where all this twisted perversion was coming from, but I was enjoying every minute of it.

“No, we’ve been reckless enough, what if Lexie comes in?” I lied.

“She’s out on some errands, she said. I think she went to her boyfriend. I swear, that’s all she does anymore.”

Not all our daughter did, but I needed my wife to keep putting the blame on that young man.

Without meaning to, Anna had just given me the perfect excuse to keep Lexie around for many, many more years to come: I was going to knock her up myself and make it look like Andrew did it to her and then rudely bailed on the girl.

“Youth’s folly, right? And speaking of follies,” I trailed off, letting the suggestion hang in the air between me and Anna.

“I should leave you to it, right. You have actual work to do, and I have an actual meal to prepare.”

So did I.

I stopped my wife before she fully exited my office and I served her a piece of truth, for once. “Anna?”

“Yes?”

“I swear, the only other woman I’d replace any thoughts of you is our daughter,” I said.

And she took it at face value, smiled at me, happy that I was such a concerned, involved father for our dear little Lexie.

Check, mate and win for me.

“She’s lucky you’re her dad, Archer. I wish there were more men like you.”

Don’t you ever forget that, honey, I thought. One day it might come bite you in the ass.

“Anything for our sweetling, you know that.”

Once my wife was out of the room, I returned to where Lexie was still kneeling.

She had a horrified look on her beautiful face and her eyes were glistening with unshed tears. I was surprised she had kept so quiet, but I supposed she wanted her mother to catch her slutty ass under my desk even less than I did.

“You’re the worst,” Lexie bit.

“How so? And please, stop trying to claim I’m magically making you do things.”

“You’re cheating on my mom!”

I grinned.

“Yeah, I suppose I am, but I’m at least keeping it in the family, you know?”

“You’re lying to her and—”

“Ah, but that makes two of us, then. You’re also cheating on someone, so let’s make you into an honest woman first.”