The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Good Girl for Daddy

Part 03 — Lexie POV

I’d been sitting up in bed for the better part of the hour, staring at my reflection in my Ikea mirror.

Daddy had bought it for me last summer.

I had wanted a tall one, big and wide enough so I could take pretty full-body selfies and post them online on my Instagram account. I’d wanted to have a sort of visual diary that commemorated all my important life moments—my high school graduation, my first proper boyfriend, what I wore the night Andrew took my virginity, how puffy and swollen my lips were after I had sucked his cock for the first time.

All the new milestones I would cross as an adult, I wanted to have something to remember them by.

Of course, the social media posts themselves were tame. All the photos were filtered and blurred, and the captions were always deceiving or cheeky. I wasn’t a total “internet thot”, as I believe they call girls like me. I didn’t add a hashtag #NoLongerAVirgin, but those who were in the know, knew which post represented what.

I supposed last night was another such moment.

Still slave to that odd calmness, though the mental fog that was making it difficult to think properly had mostly dissipated, I rose from my spot and went to retrieve my phone from my desk.

I then walked in front of my mirror, angled my iPhone so the camera would capture everything, especially the dried cum on my belly, and I clicked, clicked, clicked until I had about fifty different shots of my naked, dirtied body.

Coldly analytical, I cataloged every red nail mark I’d left on my cunt, every dried bit of bodily fluid on me, every hickey on my neck, every bruise on my thighs and hips, even the bite marks daddy had left on my round, full tits.

I proceeded to look at them, to analyze myself, needing to find any faults or changes, trying to discern just what exactly was wrong with me that I ended up having sex with my daddy, out of all the men out there.

It surprised me to see how impassive I looked, in all of them. Nearly expressionless, I had the appearance of one of those silicone fuck dolls that men bought online. Andrew had shown me the site, once, jokingly saying he wished we could one day play pretend I was one and just lay there and let him use me, without talking or reacting in any way. He’d said it was “hot to just get off without paying the bitch any mind” and that I was already half there, with my hot body.

I remembered having laughed at him, thinking that there was no way any woman could stand so still and so silent during sex, unless she was like drugged up or something.

Drugged up.

Shit!

At that, I dropped my phone, blinded by a sudden headache. The pain was so terrible, it was as if someone had just stabbed me, dragging a hot knife right through my brain. I sunk to my knees, too weak to even scream, and I rocked myself in an attempt to self-soothe.

When the torture finally subsided, I felt wrecked, but also enlightened.

I was now sure that daddy had done something to me to make me behave like this.

After all, not only I had never before imagined him as a man, as a potential sex partner, but now that it had happened, I didn’t feel the least bit freaked out by it, despite it still registering in my mind that it was wrong and taboo. I was simply accepting it the way people accepted that some days were sunny and others cloudy and rainy. So what if daddy’s cock had been in my pussy? People fucked, and we were both people, so what was the big deal? Even stranger than this apathy, I didn’t even feel like telling anyone, not even mom.

In fact, I thought, pushing through another bout of pain, I was sure this had something to do with that video daddy and I watched, because I couldn’t remember a thing from it, just the desire to obey daddy’s every command afterwards. He must’ve spiked that juice he gave me and then made me watch a hypno-tape of some sort.

Was he somehow mind controlling me with that?

Finally, the first flare up of real emotion: I was becoming upset.

I trusted my daddy, so why would he do this to me?

I decided I was going to confront him.

Yes, I could and I would do just that!

I didn’t feel that tug that pulled me away from this line of thought that I felt whenever I considered telling my mom about what daddy did to me last night.

I was going to let him know just how much he disappointed me with his actions. Well. Not the sex. However wrong that was, it hadn’t felt bad in itself. I had even cummed hard from daddy fucking me raw. What I was mostly pissed about was that he had drugged me, or hypnotized me, or whatever it was that he did to me to make me spread my legs for him.

I took a quick shower and then I put on some day clothes. Some proper ones, which meant no cleavage showing and no skirt. Instead, I fished out a tunic-like shirt, a pair of high rise jeans, to which I even added a belt, and I only put on some gloss, instead of a full face of make-up.

It felt like putting on body armor, but today I needed the comfort having those “good girl” clothes on my sullied body.

I was a good girl, after all, and what daddy did to me was unfair.

Dressed like that, I descended into the kitchen, where my mom was doing the dishes.

“Oh, honey, I,” she trailed off, staring at me.

My mom’s mouth—she sucked daddy’s cock with it, my mind provided, was forming a small O. She was just standing there, taking me in as if she was seeing me for the first time in forever. Even her usually fretting hands had stilled, covered in soap bubbles and half-rinsing a coffee mug.

I supposed it had been a while since she last saw me wearing something she’d deem “nice”.

I shyly tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and greeted her. “Good morning, mom.”

“I thought you’d gone out already,” she began, then hurried to add, “Not that I mind you’re still here. I like you hanging around us. To think you’ll soon be gone to college, heh. Time flies, right?”

“Yes, it does, mom. Do you like my tunic?” I asked, eager to move on to a different topic.

The same weird feeling of compulsion began to take over me. My subconscious wanted to tell her that I wasn’t going to leave them, that I wanted to come spend the weekends with them. Just like daddy had said it would be preferable.

“You look so nice today, Lexie. I’d totally forgotten about that shirt. We got it during our trip to—”

“Europe, yeah, I remember,” I said, then gave into the nagging in the back of my mind. “Maybe things aren’t so set in stone with my college, mom. I think it would be just as fine if I went someplace nearer, right? Maybe come visit during the weekends?”

That short 14 days tour of Europe’s largest capitals had been the last trip we’d taken together, as a family. The following year, I had become “too cool” to hang out with my parents and I had soon began to ditch them in favor of dating all the guys I fancied and shopping with my girl friends, looking for new guys to impress. Now, I was going to ditch my social life, it seemed, and spend my free days at home, like a nerd. I didn’t hate the idea of it, I just didn’t like how it felt planted into my brain.

“Those were the days,” mom said, letting out a quiet chuckle. “Are you hungry, baby? I think I have some sausages left and—”

I cut her off. As nice as this was, I wasn’t here for mother-daughter bonding time. I was on a mission. “No, mom, thanks.”

“Are you going out, then?”

“I’m actually looking for daddy.”

Her face fell for a moment, but she recovered quickly.

“Oh. He’s in his office, he said he has some work to do and specifically said not to disturb him.”

“It’s important, though,” I found myself insisting.

“I’d really rather you didn’t, honey. Your father seemed on edge, somehow. I fear he may be having work issues. Maybe I can help you instead? What happened?”

“NO!” I shouted.

I hadn’t meant to do it.

I hadn’t meant to make my poor mom recoil from me and the vicious tone I’d used out of nowhere.

Fuck this brain conditioning daddy subjected me to.

“Sorry. I, uh, I actually have some errands, so…”

Mom just offered me a sad smile. “Errands? Well then. I’ll just mind my own business here. You be careful.”

“Always,” I said, and abandoned her to the pile of dirty dishes.

I didn’t leave the house, though.

Despite the warning, I was still going to sneak into daddy’s office and make him explain everything to me.

But before I did that, I lingered in the hallway, silently watching my mom.

She was the picture of domesticity, with her auburn hair tied in a loose bun, wearing her maid-like apron and practicing a sort of wifely, subdued, demeanor. I wondered if she liked her married life. Sometimes, like just now, I’d get the feeling that not all was well in paradise and that daddy didn’t make her happy anymore.

It had to be my imagination, though, because clearly, they were still fucking, so their relationship was solid. Usually, when things went wrong, sex was the first thing to get crossed off a couple’s list. Especially the kind they were having, passionate blow jobs in the middle of the night, in the middle of the family kitchen, like two horndogs.

Yeah, they had to be good.

Quieter than a house mouse, I made my way back upstairs and I entered daddy’s little home office. I didn’t bother knocking or saying anything that could’ve been construed as asking for permission to come in. I wanted to come in looking fierce and I didn’t want to give him the chance to order me to fuck off.

“Lexie,” daddy breathed, looking and sounding surprised to see me there.

For all my determination to come scold him, to hold him accountable for everything he did to me, to make him say he was sorry and undo what could be undone, I was now just standing there, staring at him.

I felt transported back in time, to when we were both younger, more innocent, kinder, when I’d sneak in here and pester him and he’d not mind it at all. When he’d be welcoming me with open arms and a smile, instead of a rush to zip back his pants and a sweaty forehead.

This was his important business today? He needed some privacy to wank off to memories of what he did to my body?

I couldn’t believe how perverted he was.

You could cut the tension between us with a knife.

“How’s it going, angel?” He asked, the picture of innocence. “Are you feeling alright?”

No innocent man hypnotized and fucked his own daughter.

“My cunt’s a little sore cause you fucked it last night, but other than that, just peachy,” I sassed him.

Daddy’s face fell instantly. “You watch your language, young lady. You’re talking to your father, not some nobody. Show me some respect.”

“Sorry, daddy,” I spoke on autopilot.

“And for fuck’s sake, lower your voice.”

Daddy rose from his chair and walked towards me. I thought he was going to grab me and shake me into obedience and silence, but he didn’t. I guessed getting physical with me in that way was no longer needed, he could just order me to do whatever and I’d do it.

He opened the door to his office and peeked outside. I assumed he was looking for traces of my mom’s presence, but there were none. The oblivious woman was in the kitchen, sadly dutiful. Reassured that his secret was still safe, he closed it and marched me to his desk, far from any possible prying ears and eyes.

With my arm firmly in his grasp and my face inches away from his, I felt like a trapped sparrow.

“What the hell is wrong with you, Lexie?” He quietly snarled, looking right into my eyes. “Why are you saying these things to me? Why are you making this up? Do you even realize how dangerous this sort of lie can be?”

“I am not making anything up! You fucked me, I even have proof of it on my phone.”

Daddy gave me a once over. “Hand over your phone, then, missy, lets see this so-called proof.”

“It’s in my bedroom, daddy,” I blurted out, once again stupidly obedient. “I’ll go grab it.”

I was aware of what I was saying and willing to do, my alarm at being so defenseless against his manipulations rising with every second. Jesus, how did I ever think I could go against him, if he held such power over me?

“No, wait. Delete whatever you have on there, Lexie, and—”

“You know what, daddy?” I cut him off before he completely doomed my mission. “I don’t feel anything about it.”

“About it?”

“I’m neither happy, not really sad, definitely not freaked out in the least. How is that normal? How is it normal that you just told me to spread my legs and let you fuck my pussy, and I obeyed without a single thought? And what did you do to me? Did you like, hypnotized me? Drugged me? Brainwashed me?”

Daddy forced out a fake laugh. “You have a wild imagination, angel. I did no such thing.”

“You did do it. And then you fucked me, bare, and when you were done with it all, you told me not to tell anyone. But you didn’t tell me to forget it happened. You fucked up, daddy.”

The look in his eyes was cold, almost cruel.

“I remember every single moment, daddy,” I continued. “Every single touch, kiss, thrust of your cock inside my body. I remember how it felt when your hands squeezed my hips, keeping me in place, when your hot breath caressed my skin, when your sticky cum cooled down on my belly. I then felt you getting up and leaving, returning to mom’s bed. You said you were “done”. Done using me like a fuckdoll or what? Do you even care about me?”

His nostrils flared.

I had managed to piss him off.

“Fine. Maybe I did fuck you, so what? You’re acting like I did something bad to you.”

“It’s wrong, daddy, what you did.”

“What I did? You opened the door for me, buck naked, a dildo in your cunt, horny as fuck, and then laid down on your bed and spread your legs for me. You made it happen. You invited me fuck your pussy and you came hard when I did it. I felt your fuckhole squeezing my cock when it happened. You’re no angel, Lexie. Don’t put all the blame on me. You’re a sex addict and you don’t care about the why’s and who’s and how’s. You tempted me, you had a great time, and now you feel conflicted about it and trying to twist what happened to make yourself feel good.”

“No. You drugged me or something. The person from last night was not me, I am a good girl!”

“Oh, it is you, and you were such a good girl precisely because of that,” daddy leered. “You let me fuck your tight snatch so well and you came from everything I did to your body. What a good girl indeed.”

“I…”

I didn’t know how to refute that. He did feel me cum and of course I had orgasmed, the sex had felt so good, but it was still so wrong. He was my daddy! And I wasn’t the person this situation was making me seem like.

“I cannot force you to do anything. You were horny last night and you wanted my cock.”

I couldn’t believe he was blaming me.

“If I was so desperate to get laid then why didn’t I call my boyfriend? Why do I suddenly feel so detached from him?”

Daddy shrugged.

“Hell if I know. Maybe you’re having doubts about Andrew and are reconsidering your relationship.”

I shook my head. “I was going to follow him to college, how could I have willingly changed my mind like this?”

“Women are fickle creatures.”

“I’m not that fickle.”

“So what you’re seriously go to insist upon is that I’m like… controlling you?” Daddy laughed. “Sure. I’m a wizard. Grab my letter opener and cut your hand, Lexie,” he added, mockingly. “Go right ahead, I’m waiting.”

He started making voodoo, magic-like gestures, a crude impression of Harry Potter or something. I balked at the insanity of his command and his unusual meanness.

“Hell no!”

“See? I am not forcing you to do anything. You’re being so ridiculous. Maybe you wouldn’t be considering all this normally, but once again, you were extremely horny last night. Just admit that you seduced me, your own father, in a moment of, well, weakness. The same that had me fucking you, my daughter. We’re just victims of our libidos, that’s all. There’s no need to turn me into a monster, Lexie.”

I was still holding onto the idea that he was the one who was lying, but then again, I did do all that. I did open the door when he asked me to, I never said no, I never pushed him off. I was feeling super horny. And hypnotizing someone wasn’t exactly a proven scientific thing, so maybe he was right? The more he explained things, the more logical they seemed.

Ugh, this was so confusing.

“But that’s, you mean I, and how…?”

I could hardly form a sentence, my brain felt like mush, half of my mind trying to hold onto how right I was, half of it shouting inside my head that daddy was right.

He rolled his eyes at me. “You know what? I think this is an excuse to get me to fuck you again.”

“What?”

“I want to hear it: did you or did you not like the way my cock stretched your pussy and filled it?”

“I did, daddy.”

Shit. I did not mean to say that!

“Would you want to feel that way again?”

“Yes, daddy.”

“Then get down on your knees and suck my cock, Lexie,” daddy urged, looking right into my eyes. “Get it hard and ready for your pussy. I’ll do what you need of me, angel. I just want you to be happy. That’s all daddy ever wanted.”

My body moved without my command, and I found myself wordlessly kneeling before him. Daddy’s hands were already working on his zipper and he pulled out his half-erect cock.

He was holding it up, aimed at my lips, waiting for me to suck on it.

He was being so casual, as if he was offering me a lollipop.

“Go ahead, Lexie, daddy’s going to grant you your wish. Blow me like you do your boyfriend. Don’t be shy, take my cock into your mouth, angel. You have my permission.”

Permission?

But I hadn’t asked for this.

Had I?

I wasn’t sure anymore.

My mind was drawing blanks as to why this was happening again.

The whole hypno theory felt like a ridiculous, idiotic, thing, and yet, how the hell did I go from wanting to confront my daddy for having fucked me, to thinking I’d been the one who did the first move and seduced him, and now I was going to be sucking his cock in broad daylight? With mom home and awake?

With my mind a total mess, I just leaned forward, wrapped my lips around its bulbous head, and I started to suck him off, just the way I was taught.

I licked and kissed and jerked his entire length, moaning and spitting on it to lube it up better, pretending to be wholly invested in making him feel good, the same way I used to do for Andrew. I had never let my boyfriend realize I wasn’t all that enamored with blowjobs, and I wasn’t going to let daddy notice anything was off either.

“Yes, fuck, you’re such a good girl,” he grunted.

I was bobbing my head up and down his velvety shaft, letting daddy decide on the pace and how much of his cock I would take into my mouth with each thrust. To my surprise, he was being less impatient and brutal than Andrew. He was still demanding, yes, and his cock was thicker than what I had been practicing on, but I found I could take it this time and that it wasn’t so bad, all things considered.

“See, Lexie? You’re a dirty little nympho,” daddy said, petting my head. “You said it yourself, you really like sex. You’re not opposed to me fucking you at all. If you were, I’d not be face-fucking you right now, angel.”

I felt him wrap a hand around the back of my head and guiding me towards his groin.

Even if I wanted to say something, I couldn’t, my mouth was full of daddy, tasting his saltiness and feeling him trying to push himself down my throat.

“This isn’t working out for me. Hmm, come.”

Daddy grabbed me by my hair and tugged me forward. I followed him to his chair, half on my knees, but mostly on all fours, like a she dog in heat. He sat down and spread his legs, bringing my head between his thighs.

“Now this is nicer,” he exhaled. “Back to it, Lexie.”

Once again, daddy’s home office was flooded with the sounds I was making—moaning, choking, even gagging when he pushed me further than I was ready to go. But he insisted, working me up to the point he was finally able to slide right down my throat.

He kept himself there, relishing the tightness.

“Breathe through your nose and relax, angel,” he cooed. “I want to enjoy this.”

With both of his hands interlocked on the back of my neck, I was being held in place and offered no other option than to learn to keep his cock lodged there. I thought this was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life, but it turned out it was nothing compared to what came next.

Mom entered daddy’s office, unannounced, while I was still deepthroating him.