The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Good Girl for Daddy

Part 02 — Lexie POV

Gross, I thought, as I ran back into the safety of my bedroom.

I knew my parents were still fucking, but knowing and actually seeing were two different things.

Ugh, I wanted to poke my eyes out.

What were they thinking? Jesus, were they my age, to afford to have sex in the middle of the night, out there, in our kitchen? Were they just slaves to hormones and ignorant of everything else? Hadn’t they at least considered the fact that me, their innocent daughter, might get thirsty and come down there in search of something to drink? I didn’t need to be scarred for life with the sight of my mom sucking my dad’s cock.

I was already half mortified with everything I’d told daddy last night. I had no idea whatsoever what had possessed me to tell him about Andrew and all the sex we’d been having, how much I was enjoying it, but for some reason, I’d done it.

And then, just as baffling, I had told him I wasn’t going to have sex with my boyfriend again.

It had been so weird, like… Like I was speaking without actually thinking. Words and truths I thought I wasn’t ready to share simply spilled out of my mouth.

Ugh, mouth!

I didn’t know daddy liked getting his cock sucked too. I supposed it was a guy thing, like Andrew said. He often preferred it to normal sex and sure, I no longer hated doing it for him, at least the times where he’d wash his dick first, but the truth was that after he’d cum from it, he’d simply tuck himself back in his pants and go about his business, leaving me horny and craving.

I wondered how mom dealt with that, or if daddy fucked her pussy after. I wondered if daddy, unlike my selfish boyfriend, made her feel good too. But I couldn’t just go ahead and ask her, now, could I? That surely would mean I’d be crossing some boundaries.

Sex was as much fun as it was complicated, I declared.

Resigned to the fact that I was going to have to forego my glass of water, I tucked myself back into bed and I willed sleep to claim me again.

An hour went by and all I’d managed to do was to finger myself a couple of times, at first out of boredom. But now I was actually horny again, my mind having wandered back to how I had caught my parents fucking in the kitchen.

For some reason, though, I didn’t feel like calling Andrew and asking if I could come over for a quick fuck. The prospect of having his dick in me, in my mouth or inside my pussy, was suddenly no longer appealing. Under other circumstances, that might have worried me, but now I had more important things to deal with.

What was I supposed to do to feel sexually satisfied tonight?

I was going out of my mind with need.

I huffed and I threw my blanket to the side. I spread my legs wider and dove my right hand into my panties.

I began rubbing my clit with frustrated fury.

I was hurting myself rather than making my pussy feel good, but I didn’t care. I wanted to feel anything other than this intense need down there. I bit down on my lip and let my nails scratch my clit. I even trailed them up and down against my swollen flesh, angry, desperate, until I finally remembered—mom had a dildo hidden in her bathroom. I’d discovered it when they remodeled my own bathroom and I had to use theirs to shower.

Not bothering with putting on clothes, I left my bedroom dressed in nothing but my panties and I sneaked into my parents’ en suite. I went past their bed, where they both seemed sound asleep in their post-sex bliss, and I went directly for the goodies cache.

Under the sink, behind the detergent baskets, there it was, my thick, bright pink, salvation.

I pressed my lips against its smooth silicone surface and I gave it a quick kiss, thankful for its existence.

Sneaking back out and into my bedroom was about as effortlessly easy as getting the dildo had been. Daddy had stirred once, but other than that, I was sure neither of them was none the wiser about me having been on the hunt for a fake cock to shove into my aching pussy.

I jumped onto my bed, where I laid on my back with my legs up and spread, like I was a porn star ready to shoot a nasty scene. Giddy with excitement, I used my pussy juices to slick up the toy before sliding it, ever so slowly, into my vagina.

“Mmm, fuck, yes,” I moaned.

This was much better than my fingers, I decided, and I kept pushing the dildo into me as far as it would go.

I was just about to start thrusting it in and out of my pussy when I heard a knock on my door.

“Lexie, are you awake?” Daddy asked.

“Yes, daddy,” I found myself replying.

Just like before bed, I was speaking without really thinking.

I began to panic.

“Is everything alright?”

“Sort of,” I blurted out.

What the hell was wrong with me?!

“Were you in my bedroom just now, angel?”

“Yes.”

I wanted to smack myself.

“Was there something you needed?”

“Mom’s dildo.”

A long pause followed my idiotic answer. Why, oh why, did I tell my daddy that?

“Lexie, that’s not funny. Let me in.”

I knew I shouldn’t be doing it, but it was like I was being compelled to obey everything my daddy asked of me. With my dildo still buried in my pussy, I slowly made my way to the door and I opened it for daddy to come in.

He didn’t see me at first, but when he did, his expression went from that of a concerned parent to shock.

“Is that…”

“Mom’s dildo, yes. I was fucking myself with it.”

Daddy’s eyes were firmly set on my shaved pussy. He was looking at me with such intensity, swallowing hard, it was making me feel self-conscious. I tried to cover my tits and pussy with my hands.

“Don’t,” he said.

I, for some reason, obeyed.

“Don’t move,” he whispered, and went to lock the door.

He lingered there for a few moments, with his forehead resting against the wood of my door. He took a few deep breaths, his shoulders rising and falling as if he was battling with himself whether to do something or not. He then muttered something I couldn’t quite make out, before finally turning around to face me.

Daddy had a very serious look in his eyes, one I’d never seen before. For a moment, I was sure he was going to bend me over his knees and spank me for being so shameless.

Instead, daddy reached down between my legs and nudged them apart. When I granted him access, he gently took out the dildo and brought it to my face. Glistening pink, it smelled of me, of my arousal.

I felt embarrassed.

He placed it on my dresser. “You won’t be needing this.”

I nodded.

“I want you to take off your panties and go lay on the bed, face up, Lexie. Do not make a single sound.”

Without even thinking of disobeying, I climbed back to where I’d been before daddy knocked on my door.

From my spot, I then watched him undress until he was wearing only his underwear.

My heart began beating wildly in my chest.

Was he going to fuck me? Him, my own father?

Was I going to let him?

I wanted to speak, but I found myself unable to utter a single word.

“Look at the ceiling, Lexie, keep your eyes on it,” he whispered, sounding a little uncomfortable with me looking at him, so naked.

I then felt him, rather than see him, climb on top of me.

Daddy grabbed my legs and pulled me down towards the edge of the bed, where I could feel the tip of his cock poking at my wet pussy hole. With a low growl, he began to slide himself inside my body. I winced and tensed, because his cock was so much bigger and meatier than Andrew’s.

It was a little painful, I had to admit.

A single tear ran down my cheek and I supposed daddy had noticed it, because he stilled his invasion of my pussy and began going slowly, gently, letting my cunt get used to his girth and size, only advancing inch by inch.

“Good girl,” he whispered, his voice trembling with an emotion I couldn’t exactly place. “Be a good girl for daddy and let me do this to you. I’ll make you feel so good, angel. Your pussy is going to feel so good, I promise.”

I was still not saying anything, not making a single sound, not even a moan or a mewl, just like he had asked. I was simply laying there, on my back, as daddy began to thrust his cock in and out of me, thinking how incredibly strange it was. Not just that I was so compliant, but that getting fucked by my daddy was making me feel so good. His cock was hitting all the right spots inside me and true to his word, pain turned to pleasure and I began to really enjoy sex with him.

It was wild.

Crazy.

Incredibly wrong and yet feeling so right.

“So tight, Lexie, your little cunty is so tight,” he bit.

I wanted to reciprocate, to meet his thrusts and fuck him back, but I wasn’t sure I should.

So I let daddy just use me.

I let him set the pace of this thing to one of his liking and before long, he was wholly over me, sweating and grunting like a wild animal.

He was holding my hips in place with one firm hand, while the other was wrapped around the back of my neck, squeezing me there, keeping my head angled upwards, at the ceiling.

Why wasn’t he letting me look at him while he fucked me? He was so heavy and positioned all flat against me, my tits were basically squished between our bodies.

I rode out my orgasm, shaking from head to toe beneath my daddy, thinking that it was taking him a pretty long time to cum. I never orgasmed before Andrew. He usually needed to have a go at me at least twice before the fire in my belly was sated. I had no idea how daddy had pulled it off, but I wasn’t about to complain either.

“Did you just cum, Lexie? Answer me.”

“Yes, daddy.”

“Did you cum because of me fucking your pretty little cunt?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me, I need to hear it.”

“It feels so good, daddy, fuck me more.”

“Good girl, you’re taking my cock so well, angel,” he breathed, and then did something even more unexpected—he pulled out of me before he finished. “I wish I could cum in your cunt, but this is already too much, what I’ve done to you, Lexie.”

With my legs still wide open and a spasming pussy missing its stuffing, I felt daddy ejaculate all over my belly. Droplets of his hot, sticky, cum landed all over my navel, covering me in his seed.

When he was done, he let himself fall onto the bed, to my right. We were both breathing hard, the fires in our bodies cooling rapidly.

“You can move now, look at anything you want,” daddy said. “I’m done.”

I closed my legs and propped myself up on my elbows. I wanted to have a good look at the mess my daddy had just made of me. A part of me knew how wrong this had been, how depraved the act and how filthy its ending, but I was finding it difficult to really feel anything about this, or to think in any serious capacity. It was like my brain had been dulled and only daddy’s wishes existed now.

And well, the orgasm.

“How are you feeling, Lexie?” He asked. He sounded concerned.

“I’m okay,” I answered.

“Are you hurt down there? Inside your pussy, I mean. Did I go too hard on you?”

“No.”

“Good.”

We laid there, in silence, on my bed, for a good while.

I didn’t know what to do with myself now. The intense horniness was all gone and in its place there was a sort of calmness, not to dissimilar to the one I had felt when I had told daddy about me and my boyfriend. Something was beginning to tap-tap at the edge of my consciousness, but for the life of me, I couldn’t put my finger on what that was. The answer seemed both so close and yet so distant. My mind was chasing after it, but the more I reached out, trying to settle on a clear answer, the fuzzier my head was getting.

“Lexie,” my father’s clear voice broke through my mental fog.

“Yes, daddy?”

“You can never tell anyone I did this to you. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, daddy. I won’t tell anyone.”