The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Good Boy

Chapter 4: The Best Boy

Ayaan felt his Mistress slide around him, clenching to tighten as she moved down his shaft. The resulting pleasure was almost uncontrollable, forcing him to use all his focus not to cum right there and then as he gazed up at her naked body his hands almost magnetically drawn to her breasts. Cupping and lifting them he exhaled as she rose, sliding up the length of him only to lower herself down once more engulfing more of him this next time.

“I am obedient,” he heard a male voice chanting, realizing it was his only after the tenth or eleventh time the mantra was repeated. He wanted to orgasm, but knew that he would not be able to. One of the many suggestions that Rachel Madison had installed in his accepting mind was the belief that he was unable to orgasm without her also climaxing. At least when they were together his pleasure was subservient to hers, just as he was.

For now though Rachel seemed eager to cum herself. She increased her tempo, moaning in pleasure as her own orgasm approached. The sound of her pleasure only served to heighten Ayaan’s and as he felt her cunt tighten around his cock and her body shake as the orgasm hit, he felt his own body release. Gasping in air he let himself go, his seed leaving his cock and pooling into the condom warm and sticky around his cock. Rachel collapsed onto him, placing her head on his chest and sunk down relaxed onto the mattress.

“I am obedient,” Ayaan kept repeating, feeling spent. Rachel relaxed, laying on him and closed her eyes letting out a satisfied hum.

“I am obedient,” Ayaan repeated, with no instruction on when to stop. Rachel seemed to be dozing off, her eyes closing as her head rose and fell in time with his own steady breathing. He repeated it again and again, until sleep claimed him as it had Rachel.

He woke in the morning, at first panicked that he was not already on his way to work, before realizing that it was Sunday. Rachel was already out of the bed, and smells were coming from her kitchen. Ayaan pulled on his jeans which had been discarded in haste the night before and went to find her. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt dress and frying eggs on the gas range. Rachel shot him a smile as he entered.

“Sleep well?” she asked.

“Yeah, once I stopped chanting ‘I am obedient’, and actually got to sleep,” he said, running a hand through his dark black hair to try to get it into some sort of shape.

For a moment he could have sworn Rachel’s eyes went a bit glassy and she said, “I am obedient.”

Yet as soon as she had she was back, cooking the eggs. Over the months together Ayaan had learned a bit more about hypnosis than he’d known when they’d first met. One of the things he realized was that after orgasm people tended to be fairly open to suggestion, and falling asleep to someone chanting a mantra of obedience might have had an unintended effect on his Mistress.

He was not by nature a dominant personality, but the thought did give his dick a bit of a tingle. He felt it rise in his jeans as he considered this. It might be fun to play with, though he had no desire to distrust their Mistress / Slave relationship.

As Rachel served the eggs he stood, moving behind her. Kissing her from behind on the neck he pressed his body against hers from the rear, his now hard member against her firm ass. She let out a turned on noise, and set the plates down.

“I am obedient,” he said.

“I am obedient,” she repeated, Ayaan felt her relax slightly as she did so.

“I am obedient,” he repeated.

“I am obedie...” she began only to be cutoff as Ayaan stepped backwards, pulling her body with him and down.

Firmly he said, “Sleep.”

It was not quite correct to say that for the first time since meeting her Ayaan felt in control. In truth even with her relaxed and sleeping on the couch listening to his voice, he felt as if he was still hers. However he had decided that this was a good opportunity to figure out a few things that he was still curious about and hypnotically promoted honesty was a good way of doing it.

“Rachel I am giving you a powerful truth serum. Feel it warm inside your body now,” Ayaan said, “and now you will answer any question I ask honestly. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she said, her eyes unfocused and staring ahead.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked. He’d always been curious about her life outside of their dynamic but had never asked her.

“Yes,” she sighed.

Ayaan felt a tinge of hurt, though he supposed they’d never made this exclusive and besides it wasn’t as though they were in a normal relationship. Her dating someone she saw as an equal, and not a hypnotic slave, was normal.

“What’s his name?” he asked.

“Ayaan,” she said.

For a moment Ayaan was angry at this other Ayaan, until realizing that in Seattle it was a far less common name and the chances of her knowing two people called Ayaan was highly unlikely. However just to clarify he asked, “Do you mean me?”

“Yes.”

He was now not exactly sure what to do, as the news that she considered him her boyfriend was unexpected. Fucktoy sure, boyfriend... well there was one complication with that and that was that while his parents had not arranged a wife for him (that was far less common than it had been when his parents were young) they certainly expected him to marry an Indian woman.

Rachel was very much not an Indian woman.

“Now Rachel sleep, deeply. When I snap my fingers you will awake, feeling horny and aroused needing to have sex right away. You won’t remember being hypnotized, but if I ever say the words ‘sleepy sweet’ you will sink back to this place, eager to obey,” Ayaan said. He snapped his fingers and watched as Rachel blinked and came to.

“Eggs are ready,” she said as she pulled off her t-shirt dress revealing her naked body.

Ayaan nodded, “Okay, just... they can wait.”

Rachel nodded, “Obviously. I’m wet and I want you, so come to Mistress Good Boy.”

Ayaan felt a wave of pleasure at being called a ‘Good Boy’ and stood removing his jeans. Naked he approached her, eyes focused on hers. Rachel smiled, guiding his hands to her hips so that he could lift her up and lower her onto his waiting cock.